The Day We Met (Alexa Bliss X...

De DeathValleyRider

Scott Wilson's Career had taken him all over the indie scene from ROH to NJPW. After spending 5 years in Japa... Mais

Character Info
Debut
Smackdown Live
The Hometown Boy
This Can't be Real!
The light In the Tunnel
The Return Of The Reaper
National Day of Love
Elimination Chamber
Moving Day
The Power Couple
The road to Wrestlemania
Face to Face
Grandest Stage of them All
Meet the Parents
The Next Big Thing
This is a Nightmare
Date Night
I'm Coming For You
Biggest Party of the Summer
The Reaper's Birthday
No Days Off
My world is Crumbling
The Unlikely Hero
The Unbreakable Bond
Welcome to Hollywood
Respect Is Earned
The Bet
War Is The Answer
I Love It When A Plan Comes Together
A War Needs Soldiers
Only The Strong Shall Survive
Til Death Do Us Part
With Arms Wide Open

Building the Foundation

4.5K 44 22
De DeathValleyRider

~Wednesday Morning~

Alexa is woken up to the alarm that she set on her phone. She slowly rises out of bed and stretches before walking over to open the curtains to see the sunrise over the city of Orlando. She opens her bag and pulls out her outfit for the day before walking in to the bathroom to shower.

An hour later, She walks out after getting her clothes and makeup on. She video calls Becky. Becky answers the call with her hair a mess and barely able to keep her eyes open.

Alexa: Morning Rebecca! Oh you look a mess.

Becky: Do you know what time it is right now Alexis?

Alexa: Yea but I wanted to see if you wanted to go and get some coffee? I'm craving some Starbucks and need someone to talk to.

Becky: You woke me up at *Looks at clock* 6 AM to go get coffee?

Alexa: Oh come on Rebecca, don't be so angry. We can go get some coffee and have a little girl time.

Becky: Fine! But I will need at least 30 minutes.

Alexa: *smiling* Sweet! I'll meet you down in the lobby. Don't take forever!

Becky: *Stern look* how can you be so gitty this early?

Alexi: Just hurry up will ya? *Hangs up phone*

Becky comes to the lobby to see Alexa waiting for her in the cafe. They both get into Alexa's car and head over to the local Starbucks. They see a few fans so they take a few photos before getting their drinks and sitting in the back to hopefully not be seen by anyone else.

Becky: So why did you drag me out of bed this early? I know it wasn't just for coffee because we could have got coffee at the hotel.

Alexa: Well Uh I-I actually wanted to talk to you about Scott.

Becky: *Confused* Scott? What about him?

Alexa: Well first tell me what's he like out of the ring?

Becky: He is like a best friend. He enjoys to make people smile and laugh. The exact opposite of his in ring Character. I mean the man wouldn't hurt a fly. Why?

Alexa: Well um.

Becky: *Stares at Alexa*

Alexa: We are going to the Performance Center tomorrow and practice for our tag team match on Friday night. If me and him are going to be t-tag team partners then I t-thought of riding with him to the shows. You know like the revival and new day.

Becky: *Smirks* I don't know if you are ready for those car rides.

Alexa: What do you mean?

Becky: It's something that I can't explain it. It's different. You will just have to experience for yourself. It's nothing bad. It's will actually make you laugh.

Alexa: I have no clue what you are trying to telling me.

Becky: Trust me he is not a bad guy. He's just....Once you get to know him, he is a clown. He always fines a way to put a smile on my face. Even when I was at my lowest and thinking about leaving the business all together he was there and he was able to cheer me up and look at the brighter side of everything.

Alexa: So did you two ever date?

Becky: *Shocked* What?!! Oh no. Our time in NWA Ireland, We focused on our wrestling and that was the only thing we thought about. We use to talk about everything. I mean we became more like a brother and sister. Wait a second! Do you have a crush on him?

Alexa: What No! I mean I don't know. When he helped me up in the ring, I couldn't stop looking at those beautiful hazel eyes. It was like I was in a trance that I never wanted to leave. *stares off in the distance* All I cared about was being in that moment with him. Once he smiled, that was it I was his.

Becky: .....

Alexa: We then talked after Smackdown and he just seems like so easy to talk to. I Have not been able to get him off my mind.I been wanting to text him all week but I never know what to say. *looking around then whispering* Did you know he smacked me on the ass?

Becky: Wide eyed* he slapped you on the butt? How did that happen?

Alexa: Well we were talking after an interview while we walked to the men's locker room and when he got their I gave him my number. He slapped my butt and said "I'll talk to you later Biscuit butt."

Becky: HAHAHA he called you biscuit butt?! I can't with that man. I told you he was a clown.

Alexa: You know him better than anyone here. So what do you think it means?

Becky: Well for one it means he is comfortable around you, But for two I am wondering if he felt that same connection that you did because he is typically a very shy person. I mean I had to talk to him first before he would even say hi to me. I want to actually find out what he is thinking. My best advise is to just talk to him. He is a very understanding person. Also very trustworthy, so if you break his heart I will break your neck.

Alexa: *puts hands up* I would never even dream of hurting a single hair on his head. But you better not tell him what I said!

Becky: Your secret is safe with me. Come on let's head back before Seth starts a search party.

~At the signing event~

Alexa showed up early to see if Scott had arrived yet but she was unable to find him. She was kinda bummed but she figured that she would try texting him.

Alexa😍: Hey Scott, Are you at the signing event?

Scott🤘: I am on my way there now. Thought I would show up a little early so that I could get a little more time with the kids.

Alexa😍:Well hurry up. I'm already here and I need someone to talk to.

Scott🤘: Yes your Highness. Your wish is my command.

Alexa😍: Ha! ha! just get here.

Scott arrives about 10 minutes later and as he is walking into the building he feels someone jump on his back. He turns his head to see Alexa smiling at him. He carries her to the table where they will be sitting while tons of fans are cheering for them. Alexa climbs off of him as they both greet the fans.

Alexa watches as Scott interacts with the kids that showed up. He would hug them before taking photos with them. One kid told him that he wanted to be a wrestler so Scott asked him to show him what finisher he will use. The Kid hits Scott with Sweet Chin Music and Scott pretends to be knocked out while being pinned. He then picks him up and announces him as the new World Heavyweight Champion. Alexa's heart melted while watching Scott and she couldn't take her eyes off him when Finn walked up to her and nudged her.

Finn: Whispering* someone is watching the new guy pretty close. Rebecca told me about your chat over coffee.

Alexa: Im going to kill her. *Blushing* Stop talking so loud Finn, He is going to hear you.

Finn: He is a really great guy, We spent a few years together back in Ireland so I could talk to him and put in a good word for you or find out what hew feels about you.

Alexa: NO! If you start asking questions then he is going to figure it out. He is my tag team partner and I don't want to make it awkward between us.

Finn: Oh you two are defiantly going to be partners alright, but I don't think its going to be during a match. Just do me a favor if you two get together?

Alexa: Pushes Finn playfully* sure whats that?

Finn: Don't hurt him. He wears his heart on his sleeve and is a very trustworthy person.

Alexa: Becky said the same thing. Did someone hurt him before?

Finn: Every time he gets in a relationship with someone, they take his kindness as a sign of weakness. It would always end up in a bad break up. That was one of the reasons he came back to the states was because of a former love.

Alexa's Mind: You don't have to worry about me hurting him because I want to show him that the goddess will be the great choice he ever made.

As the event continued Alexa would spend the next few hours signing autographs and taking more pictures with the the fans. Afterwards Scott and Alexa talk a little bit more before heading back to the hotel. They began talking while heading back up to their rooms.

Alexa: Can I ask you a question?

Scott: Of course, you can ask me anything Miss Bliss.

Alexa: Well I was wondering, what are your thoughts on us riding together? You know since we will be tag team partners so it would only make since. Try to get on the same page about the match this Friday and future tag matches.

Scott: puts hands to chin pretending to think* I don't know, can you put up with me for all those miles and hours?

Alexa: Smiling* Of Course and plus it gives me a better chance on learning more about The Reaper.

Scott: If I didn't know better I would say that you are flirting with me.

Alexa's face turns ghost white as she looks at Scott.

Scott: Laughing* I'm just messing with you Lexi. Why would I not want to learn more about you? I want to meet the real five feet of fury.

Lexi's Mind: Oh you have no Idea Mr. Wilson. I want to tell you how I feel right now. Just pour my heart out to you. Tell you how I get lost in your eyes and how I enjoy seeing the way you look at me. But first I have to find out what your feelings are first.

Scott and Alexa get to their rooms that are across from each other. They say their goodbyes and Good nights. Scott Hugs Alexa and they stare into each others eyes again but this time they slowly begin to move their lips towards each other. They snap out of it just before locking lips. They both nervously smile at each other before heading into their rooms.

Scott hops in the shower and gets ready for bed. He walks into the room with his mind racing. He laid down on the bed and began to let his mind wonder as he is unable to fall asleep.

Scott's mind: I never would have thought that Alexis's personality was as beautiful as her looks. No matter what I do I can't get her off my mind,but its not like I want to. I really hope that she has the same feelings as me. I'm glad we are going to ride together so I can really get to know her. I have to lay on that Wilson Charm.

Across the Hall. Alexa has closed the door to her room and leaned against it, sliding down to the floor. She keeps thinking of the moment that she almost kissed Scott. After 5 minutes, She get up and slowly walks to the shower to get ready for bed. She climbs under the covers and tries to fall asleep but there is too much going on in her mind for her to sleep. She just lays there looking at the ceiling.

Scott and Alexa: I think I'm in love with my partner!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

27.3K 672 14
This Is My 3rd Alexa Bliss & My 1st Hailee Steinfeld Story! Enjoy!
157K 1.6K 32
Destined to be friends, fate separated the two due to circumstances out of their control, one went to WWE and the other to the indies. How will fate...
94.1K 959 24
You are a former indie wrestler for the bullet club in NJPW. After two years, you vowed not to wrestle ever again and focus on your music career and...
14.1K 225 17
This is the sequel to The Day We Met!