The Weight // Dean Ambrose

By yourgirlbrie

And when you try to take me back, say someday you will change, But I don't wanna wait... yourgirlbrie © 2014 More

The Weight // Dean Ambrose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 12

923 42 4
By yourgirlbrie

Jon's POV

I heard my phone alarm go off and it was 5:00am. I totally forgot that we had a flight today for Dallas. Breanna was still sound asleep, she looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake her. Then I saw on her phone that she got texts from her mom and dad saying to be there before 7 so they can go and leave for their private jet. (I think John has a private jet from what I've seen on total divas 😂)

"Hey beautiful, it's time to wake up."

Then she woke up smiling.

"Goodmorning." She said smiling and looking into my eyes.

"How was your sleep?" I asked.

"Perfect since I was with you." She said smiling.

I started smiling and kissed her on the forehead, then wrapped my arms around her.

Breanna's POV

"What time is it?" I said yawning and trying to get up.

"5:24, oh and brie your phone had texts from your mom and dad and it said that you needed to be there before 7."

"Oh shit, I totally forgot we had a flight to the next city."

"Same here, once my alarm went off I was just like why am I getting up so early for." He said chuckling.

"Well I should be heading out so I could get ready to leave."

"Alright I'll take you to your room."

*skip going to the room*

"Well I'll see you when I can."

"Yeah."

Then Jon looked into my eyes and we went in for a kiss. After while I let go and smiled.

"Bye, I'll text you bab- I mean Jon."

"Bye."

After that he started walking toward the elevator and looked back and waved. After he went in, I got my key out and went into the room. I can't believe I almost called Jon babe. Once I got in I saw that my parents had everything packed.

"Oh goodmorning brie." I hear my dad say.

"Morning dad." I said yawning.

"Well we leave in 2 hours so get ready and do whatever you have to do kid. He said smiling.

I nodded and went to get some clean clothes and then headed to the shower.

*Skip to the airport*

We were currently waiting for our flight and I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around and it was.....

------------------------------------------

Finally a update yay lol. Well happy New Years everybody and hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment!💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
626K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
577K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...