To Have Wishes or Love

Από loudestsilence

Mauri finds a genie lamp and thinks she has everything she wants until she realizes she would give it all up... Περισσότερα

title of your story
Chapter 1:Cleaning and Boxing Dust
Chapter 2: Meeting A Genie
Chapter 3: Take Two
Chapter 5: Nice Smile
Chapter 6: Meeting My Romeo
Chapter 7: Doorbell
Chapter 8: Looking Good
Chapter 9: Car Ride
Chapter 10: Library
Chapter 11: Red Dragon

Chapter 4: Lime Smoke

29 2 1
Από loudestsilence

“Very well,” Ahmed said. He pressed his palms together and bowed at the waist. There was a sound like shattering glass and the room filled with the familiar smoke. Excitedly I searched around the room as the smoke cleared to reveal a simple bronze looking lamp on the bed. I ran over to the bed quickly and quickly rubbed my hand against the smooth outside.

Smoke billowed into the room but this time it was different. The smoke was a lime green color without any glitter and it had a scratchy sensation on my skin. I covered my face with the collar of my shirt and tried not to breathe as the air filled with the new vibrant smoke.

“Hello,” said a female voice from within the smoke. I struggled to see an outline of a girl kneeling on the edge of the bed. She had the obvious Saudi Arabian look to her and her hair was long.

“I wish I had a puppy I said before I even bothered to learn her name. A sudden puff of lime green smoke appeared again and cleared. Lying on the bed where the genie had just been laid a new sleeping puppy. I smiled as I walked towards it and pat its silky ears and golden fur. I lifted the puppy up in my lap and sat down next to a new silvery lamp.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

279K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...