Shy Girl (A Chris Brown love...

By Dejaboo_143

What will happen when the shy girl, Sarailah Jade Marie Smith, transfers to a new school? Will he change her? More

Shy Girl (A Chris Brown love Story)
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Sowwie!!
Sowwie Again!!!
Bruhhh
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Should I Delete Or Nahh?
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Shy Girl
Sowwie...
Changes!
Sequel Posted!
New Book Ideas
Check it out

Shy Girl

4K 167 41
By Dejaboo_143

Chris POV

I got my stuff and left the hospital...making sure i got more nurses numbers. I just need to give Sarailah time to cool off. I know she will forgive me, like she always does...

Sarailah POV

I cried my eyes out as Chris left. I am so not forgiving him this time! I'm done. I can't take any more heartbreaks. He just makes me love him, and fall back into his spell. I love him with all of my heart, but he is just no good.

There was a knock on the door, interrupting my thoughts. Chris came in...the doctor. He came to my side and embraced me. I cried in his arms. He rocked me back and forth, rubbing my back.

"I don't want to see you like this ever again. You're beautiful, intelligent and everything else. I could go on forever. Let me love you Sarailah, i'll be a better Chris than he is. Be mine." Dr. Williams poured his heart out to me.

He is the Chris in my future. Me and HIM were meant to be together.

I looked up at him and looked into his eyes.

"Yes."

Well I'ma end it right there. If you think i should make a sequel then vote and comment sequel peas!! I love all of you who give me feedback and those of you reading! Thanks!! -Deja

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

741K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
266K 9.9K 64
Soon to be World's Greatest Champion. Julian "Juju" Maxwell finds his new success to be a little sticky; in pursuit to marry his college sweetheart S...
82.1K 1.8K 39
Mahlani is a beautiful young woman, that is very insecure. She comes from two very successful parents in the industry. Born and raised in Toronto and...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC