Shy Girl

Sarailah POV

"Chris? How could you?" I asked softly and calmly.

"Baby, I-" He started but I cut him off

"Achoo!! Oh excuse me, I'm allergic to BULLSHIT! Save all of that for that bitch right there!" I said pointing to Amauri. I ran outside to my car. I hopped in and swerved off, driving to nowhere.

Chris POV

Shit! I didn't think she was gonna catch my dumbass.

I ran after her, and as soon as i got out there, she was gone. I ran back into the store thinking about what to do. My thoughts were interrupted by Amauri.

"So can I still get the clothes?" She asked me obviously not caring.

I popped off on ha ass, "Bitch shut the fuck up. You stupid hoe! Do me a favor and run out into traffic, you no good, dick sucking thot!"

I ran out to my car to go look for Sarailah.

Sarailah POV

I cried and cried and cried. How could he do this to me?! What have I ever done to him? I think I should just end this all...

I layed on the steering wheel,the horn blowing. I let Jesus take the wheel. I suddenly jerked and flipped over to see nothing but darkness.

Chris POV

I drove to the house to see if she was there. Her car wasn't in the driveway so I went to her mom's to find her not there either. As I was driving, traffic slowed down. I got out of my car to discover a huge wreck. I saw the paramedics lifting a limp body out of a car that looked like Sarailah's. I instantly started to cry. I know yall think ima lil bitch for crying, but that's my baby and my baby mama. The love of my life...

Sarailah POV

I saw absolutely nothing but black. I tried to speak but I couldn't move. All of a sudden, I hear a sweet light voice speaking.

"You are in a coma sweet pea. And I'm your gaurdian angel."

"Why is this happening to me? Will my baby survive? When will I wake up?" I bombarded her with questions.

"You'll see. In due time. In due time..." The angel started to fade away leaving me alone in the dark...Yall I'm scared of the dark!!!

"Please stay! Don't leave. What is happening to me?" I called after her as she faded.........................

FLASHBACK

Chris and I was talking about normal stuff like our favorite movies and stuff. Then he just started feeling on me.

"Chris stop." I said giggling while pushing his hands away.

"Come on baby. Don't be scared." He said. He pushed me back on the bed to where i was laying on my back.

"Chris stop it." I said actually getting worried now.

"I promise i‘ll pull out baby." He said as he kissed my neck and unbuttoned my top. Pull out?

"No Chris! Stop!" I yelled as i tried to push him off of me

He unbuckled our belts and ripped off my pants. He pulled his off and threw them to the side. He whipped out his "thing".

"Please no Chris. Why are you doing this." I cried and pleaded.

He shoved himself into me. I cried out in pain only for him to slap me causing more pain. In and out, in and out. This lasted about 2 hours. Then he got up and took a shower.

"Don't you dare leave." Chris ordered me. I just nodded and lied there numbly. He got out of the shower and put on some clothes.

"Put your clothes back on!" He demanded me. I did as i was told.

"Why Chris? Why?" I asked in tears as i put on my clothes.

"SHUTUP! Shutup and get dressed. Hurry up!" He yelled the first phrase holding his hand up to me as if he was going to hit me.

FLASHBACK OVER

I hated the horrible flashback. Why am I getting these though?

FLASHFOWARD

I stand at the stove cooking as I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yell. Once they enter they crowd around me asking questions."Can mommy get a hello first??" After I said that, they all came and hugged and kissed me.

I couldn't see the faces of the children or who brought them...

"Chris?" I asked. He came and gave me a hug and kiss like all of the rest.

"I love you Sarailah."

FLASHFOWARD OVER

"Why am I getting these?" I asked my angel

"I do not know. Just orders from the Man upstairs."

"How long have I been gone?" I asked

"A week, now its your time to return......" She faded away.

I tried opening my eyes. They fluttered open. I looked around at the unfamiliar white room.

"Doc she is woke!" I heard a voice say. I followed the sound of the voice only to find the one and only Chris Brown.