A Shattering Touch - Tomura S...

By MillieFanfic

Y/N L/N and Tomura Shigaraki grew the League of Villains from the ground up with the common goal to kill the... More

Author's Note
playlist
Prologue
Chapter One - Y/N
Chapter Two - Y/N
Chapter Three - Y/N
Chapter Four - Tomura
Chapter Five - Y/N
Chapter Six - Y/N
Chapter Seven - Y/N
Chapter Eight - Y/N
Chapter Nine - Y/N
Chapter Ten - Y/N
Chapter Eleven - Y/N
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen - Y/N
Chapter Fourteen - Y/N
Chapter Fifteen - Y/N
Chapter Sixteen - Y/N
Chapter Eighteen - Y/N
Chapter Nineteen - Y/N
Chapter Twenty - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-One - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Two - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Three - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Four - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Five - Y/N
Author's Note !
Chapter Twenty-Six - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Y/N
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Y/N
Chapter Thirty - Y/N
Chapter Thirty-One - Y/N/Tomura
Chapter Thirty-Two - Y/N

Chapter Seventeen - Tomura

3.7K 127 84
By MillieFanfic

Love

is the seventh sense

which destroys all

the six senses.                  -Jbs&f                 

I was slumped on the couch playing video games when Y/N walked down the stairs, catching my eye. I removed my headset, watching her hips sway just slightly as she moved, her skirt swinging in the smallest manner. She had tugged my hoodie on over her button down, and she had clearly removed her waistcoat and tie, and scrubbed off the little bit of dark makeup she wore to accentuate her eyes. I couldn't take my eyes off her and her voice was in my head before I realized I was staring.

Hey, perv. Like what you see?

My line of sight darted back up to her face, and she was blushing a little, but shot me a wink and my mind spun with thoughts that I'm not at all comfortable telling you, whoever the hell you are reading this. Her eyes widened and her blush darkened and I figured out that she was still in my head and bit my lip, turning off my unranked match despite the anger in the chat. I was about to go stand up and go to her, but then I saw who followed downstairs after her and red clouded my vision. I'm going to kill him. Were they up in her room? Why the hell were they up there?

"Ready, Juliet? You look pretty normal." Ashfuck said, and she rolled her eyes, still all red. "Why are you so flushed?"

"Is that a compliment? And it's hot in here." Another buttery-smooth wink sent my way, and a fire burned in my abdomen. She's gotten real fucking bold ever since I kissed her, and it's driving me a little insane. Just a little.

"Well, I did say pretty, didn't I?"

I am going to murder him.

"A minute, Y/N?" I hissed, and she looked up at me in surprise.

"Of course..?"

Grabbing her wrist, I yanked her up the stairs, shooting Dabi a glare, out of earshot, and turned to her. Her eyebrows raised.

"Where the hell are you going with him?" I was pissed. Not at Y/N, but at Dabi and the stupid flirting that he tried to use on her. "Why is he flirting with you and using those shitty pick up lines?!"

"Alright, Tenko, you need to calm down." Her voice was firm, and I got even more agitated.

"Don't tell me to calm down." I growled, looking away, but I met her eyes and felt myself soften. Shit. How is she doing this to me?

"Tenko. We're going to All Might's house, because I wanna revisit some old memories. I needed some extra firepower, and you wouldn't be up for it." Y/N's eyes darted around my face. "You're way too famous in the media right now, and a lot more ruckus would be caused if you got caught over someone like me or Dabi. The League needs you here, and you're more careful than Dabi. Less reckless. Which is fantastic in almost every situation except this one."

Damn it. That makes sense. I looked away, heat rising to my face. Am I really just jealous or is there something else? Her hand reached out and brushed my face, her fingers warm and soft, and I lost the ability to form coherent words. She smiled, just slightly, and rose up on her toes a little bit, and brought her lips to mine and I melted. Melted would definitely be the correct word. Her mouth was comforting and safe, and my hands hesitated at her sides before I stopped being a dumbass and remembered the gloves, tentatively placing my hands on her hips. Y/N pulled away all too soon, and I raised my hand, pushing some hair out of her face, making her blush. Making the typically flirty Y/N blush could be quite fun.

"I have to go." She whispered, but pressed her lips to my ear, leaning in close. "Try and get those thoughts under control, or do something about them, or you're gonna drive me crazy." I bit my lip, body burning with a warmth I couldn't describe as she pulled back, heading down the stairs.

Y/N

"You guys all set up there?" Dabi tugged at his coat. "What was that about?"

"He just wanted to know where we were going, why and when, blah, blah, blah." I shrugged off the easy lie, ignoring the blush that had come to my face. My flirting skills were far from good, but I wasn't lying, his thoughts were going to drive me crazy. Now, I was a little nervous for when he really was going to do something about it, because if you haven't learned yet, I talk a lot of smack and sometimes can't back it up. A fatal flaw, really.

"So can we go now?"

"Yeah. Let's go."

.

.

.

"Is this it? You'd think a famous hotshot like All Might would have like, a mansion or something." Dabi scoffed as we arrived at the address, a modest, nondescript home. I tugged Tenko's hood up, trying to blend in more, and grabbed his coat, pointing up to the window. I shifted my wrist, glaring at the window itself, and it opened. Dabi locked his hands under my boot and hoisted me up, and I silently crawled through the window, trying to be as careful as possible, and stuck out my hand, helping him in. The room was still that pastel, very light pink, and the crib was still there. It was a big white crib, like the ones toddlers use before they get full beds, and dust lined the railings.

"What the fuck..?" Dabi asked slowly. "Was this supposed to be your room?"

"Yep." I blew away the dust, picking up the All Might plushie from on the blankets, and looked at it. "This room hasn't been touched by anyone besides me breaking in in so many years now." Placing the plush down, exactly where it was before, I pointed to the door. "That's locked from the outside, so you can go from here to the rest of the house but not vice-versa. He clearly had this room for when he was going to bring me home, but he never did, so he locked it and never went in to avoid feeling shitty about abandoning his daughter."

Dabi was silent, just looking at me. I met his eyes.

"What?"

Just after I said it, I heard a car pull into the driveway, and I lost control of myself, throwing open the door and standing at the top of the stairs, waiting for him to open the door. My raven-haired companion lingered behind me, unsure, and the door opened, and my birth father walked in. I slid down the railing of the stairs, landing on my feet in front of him, and exhaled, meeting his eyes, bright blue.

"Hey." I greeted him, my voice as calm as I could manage, reaching around his skinny form to shut the door behind him. His blonde locks were limp over his sunken-in face, and he looked shocked, a little scared, and... sad. "You look like shit, Dad."

"Y/N, what are you doing here?" His expression hardened, and I glared at him.

"Don't you dare call me Y/N. You lost that privilege a long time ago."

The former number one hero took a step towards me, but Dabi's hand shot out between us, flames licking up his fingers, and he hesitated, remaining where he was.

"Answer me. Why are you here?" All Might repeated.

"Why? I am not welcome here? I mean, my room is still there." I grinned, and his eyes widened. "I am still your kid, man."

"The room..?" He shook his head. "The whole 'daughter' thing won't work forever."

"It won't?"

"Why are you here?"

"To chat." I smiled sweetly. "To ask questions."

"Then ask them." All Might hissed.

"Why didn't you ever answer? Why didn't you come for me? Why haven't you ever reached out?" I waved my hand dismissively. "I could go on."

"Y/N-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT." I yelled, and he went silent, and I exhaled again, regaining my composure. "I apologize for yelling, that was rude, wasn't it? But anyway, was it because I was quirkless? Because training that kid, Izuku, who was quirkless but just developed late I guess, seemed right up your alleyway, All Might. Why was he enough? Is it because he ended up with a quirk after all, so you took pity on him, but if he was like me he wouldn't have mattered?"

"I saw too much of mys-" He started, but I held up my hand, cutting him off.

"I wasn't finished. I wanted to tell you that they contacted Endeavor about adopting me, and I stayed with his wife for about an hour before he dragged me off to go train with his kid, the scarred one with the half and half hair, and I was immediately thrown back into the system after I cracked and admitted I was quirkless. And I know you were contacted before and after that, so where was my hero then?"

"You never had to become a villain. That shows you were never suited for the lifestyle to begin with! There's always a choice." He was angry, clutching the suit jacket of that ugly banana colored suit so hard his knuckles were white.

"I wanted to be like you. I wanted to be a hero." I whispered. "But in reality, I was just brainwashed into thinking that you all are good people just because that's your job. You're fake, and so is Endeavor, and so are so many other of these paid 'saviors'. Someone rescued me, as the 'choice' you say I had was to either get abused and probably eventually murdered or go with a man who spoke the truth and wanted to help me, a man who gave me a family. Someone who showed me love and compassion for the first time in my life."

"You're a damned fool, Y/N, if you think All For One had the capability of love or compassion."

"And you're the judge of that, how?" I snapped, and he actually looked like he was at a loss for words. "And don't worry, I have other people that love me more than you ever did and ever will."

"Y/N, I-"

"Save it. Dabi, you ready?"

Dabi nodded at me and flames roared up around us, coating the walls and floor. All Might gasped, stumbling back, and Dabi retreated quickly, away from harm, but I stayed where I was, frozen. A smile was on my lips as I stared at the fire engulfing the house, not really registering that I was still in it. All Might went to grab my arm, but I wrenched it away, looking at him, feeling strangely peaceful.

"Do you think the crib will burn, All Might?" I asked quietly, and his expression twisted, horrified, and a hot-to-the-touch hand grabbed my shoulder. Fire was beginning to sting at my legs.

"Y/N, we have to get the fuck out of here. You can't handle the heat." Dabi growled, and I tried to wiggle away but he grabbed me by the waist, wrapping his arms around my midsection and lifted me up, carrying me out of the burning house, making another wall of fire between us and the symbol of peace, despite my kicking and thrashing. He took off, dragging me along with him, and we retreated through the woods behind All Might's house and across a few neighborhoods until we were at a safe distance from the crime scene, hidden in a back alley near where our new base was. I didn't know I had started crying until I was finished, my eyes raw and sore.

"Were you trying to kill yourself, moron?" Dabi hissed. I shook my head, leaning my skull against the brick wall behind me.

"No. I... just kinda zoned out."

"I could tell. Your eyes were all empty and shit. It was fucking creepy." He nudged my foot with his. "You going crazy or something?" I laughed a little.

"Already there, patchwork."

Stepping closer, Dabi curled his finger around a lock of my hair, tugging it a little with a smirk. "You should go back. I'm gonna go take care of some stuff."

"You sure? This area can be wicked sketchy." I glanced around. He released my hair, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"You think I can't handle my own, Y/N?" His voice was teasing.

"Maybe." I smirked. He rolled his eyes, turning away.

"Get back safe." He called over his shoulder, and Touya Todoroki disappeared into the fog.

.

.

.

If you thought things were crazy before, buckle up for a ride because you have absolutely no idea.

The next day, I waited for Dabi inside another safe house the League had, dressed in tight black pants and a button up shirt, tapping my foot absentmindedly. The safe house was, in ways, similar to our old warehouse, but this one was actually an abandoned building for storage units, not for a company but for people's stuff. I guess it went out of business because a bunch of people left their stuff behind, so it was a really good place for the League to go. The thing was, Giran notified us that the building was going to be knocked down soon, so they'd have to check for squatters before the demolishment, and we couldn't risk getting caught or leaving any leads behind, so Tenko sent Dabi and I to double check the building to make sure nothing was left behind.

Dabi sauntered towards me, hands in his pockets, and shrugged.

"I didn't see anything."

"Yeah, me neither." I replied, turning to leave, when a buzzing suddenly filled my ears. I stopped dead, holding a finger to my lips, and Dabi froze, staring at me, silent. I heightened my hearing and swallowed back a gasp. "Dabi. Get out of here." My voice was urgent.

"What? No. You're coming with me. Let's-"

"No. Police and SWAT are outside, here to get us. They think we're all still here. Someone tipped them off. If you leave out the back door, it's uncovered, and you'll get out. Tell the League what happened. If we both disappear they'll have no clue what's going on." I dropped my tone to a whisper. "You'll be so fucking screwed if you get caught, man. Family ties? Did you forget?"

"Y/N, we can both get out-" He argued, but I grabbed his coat to emphasize, glaring at him.

"No we can't. You have a few seconds. Go."

"No."

"Yes!" I cocked my head and he went flying out of my grasp, hitting the wall beside the door. "Please. Go."

And he did. Seconds after he left, I was swarmed, armed men and women crashing through all the other doors and windows, surrounding me and leveling their guns at my body and head. Red sight dots marked every inch of my form, and protected eyes were trained on me.

"Y/N L/N! FREEZE! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST." Some SWATS yelled. I put my hands up, but my fingers curled around a pin in my H/C locks, and I tugged it out and flipped it open to reveal a dagger. "FREEZE OR WE'LL SHOOT!" No they won't. I know way too much. I focused on the thousands of tiny glass shards coating the floor and felt blood start to leak from my ears and they lifted into the air behind the wall of armed men and women. I whipped the dagger at a certain part of a guard's neck, where the armor separates, and it dug into it, causing the SWAT to fall. Throwing my arms back, the shards of glass rained down on them in a blinding barrage, and I rushed them, using their knees in their kneeling positions as launchpads to bury my knee into their faces and flip over their bodies, knocking some heads together. Grabbing my trusty karambit again, I countered the butts of guns and punches and kicks while slicing and stabbing away at exposed heads, necks, and chests. I hopped on a girl's back, swinging my leg over her head and setting up a quick armbar, hearing the satisfying snap as she bit back a scream. I lept off her, pulling my pistol from it's holster and fired it at a SWAT's chest. His vest saved him, but he stumbled back, so I roundhouse kicked his jaw, knocking him out cold, hearing another incredible snap of his jaw breaking. I was tackled by a man and he attempted to knock my gun out of my hands but I stabbed his arm with my other hand as I adjusted my hand on my gun and shot him in that exposed spot at the neck, and I pushed him off me as he coughed up blood.

I whipped around, my heart racing and my skin slick with sweat, and I flipped backwards, my ankle catching on a SWAT's neck and slamming their face into the floor. I stood up to continue fighting, but electric wires wrapped around my arms and chest, electric shocks jolting my body. I fell to the ground, tasting blood from biting my cheek, and my body decided to get scared and start excluding audio from my ears. My vision darkened a little, but it wasn't anything that would hold me, so I went to stand up but a gloved fist slammed into my chin and I was unconscious before I realized what was happening.

Tenko

"What did you say?"

I swear to god, I was so pissed my head was spinning and my vision was clouded. I gritted my teeth, and scratched at my neck. My skin wasn't as itchy as normal, but my nails scraped across the raw skin regardless.

"Police. SWAT. They raided the place. Got Y/N. She forced me to leave." Dabi replied, and that shitty explanation wasn't enough, so I grabbed his neck, threatening to put my fifth finger down on his skin. I saw the fire sparking at his palms but I didn't care, and he didn't fight back for some reason. The asshole is probably into her.

"You didn't even try?!" I hissed. "You left her there?!"

"Tomura!" Compress cut in, and my eyes flashed over to him. "We all understand that you have a much more... personal relationship with Y/N then we do, but you need to think rationally."

How fucking dare he.

"Shut up!" I yelled, shoving Dabi against the wall, fingers twitching around his throat, and once again, he didn't fight back. I thought of Y/N's face, Y/N's smile, Y/N's glare, Y/N fighting... and I also thought of her friendship with Ashfuck. I hate it, but she tolerates him for some reason. Whatever. I released his neck, scratching at my own, as my skin suddenly felt more and more itchy by the second, and stepped away. "Where is she?"

"Somewhere far, I think. It's... where the Hassaikai that were captured are currently held." His eyes dropped, and my fist slammed into the wall before I could register what I was doing, blood spurting around my knuckles.

Y/N

"Get changed." A female prison guard hissed from the other side of the bars, glaring at me. I kept my eyes locked to hers as I slowly slipped out of my clothing and into the orange shirt and pants, seeing her steadily get more and more uncomfortable, but she was the one who decided to watch me change, so... too bad.

"Why the hawk eyes, lady? Are scared of me or something?" I stepped closer to the bars, my eyes darkening seductively. Sometimes you have to flirt your way out of a tough situation. It wouldn't be the first time I escaped a jail by flirting with the guards, but it didn't work on her as she slammed her baton against the bars, expecting me to flinch away, but I just shifted slightly, curling my fingers around the cold metal.

"Enough."

The bars were quirk resistant, as were the cells, and I was drugged almost immediately after entering, the drug nullifying any metahuman abilities temporarily so I couldn't use them, but didn't rid me of them altogether like Chisaki's drugs. They drug every prisoner since this is a prison, but I was labeled "exceptionally dangerous", so I got a double dose of the happy pills.

"Get back." She hit the bars again, narrowly missing my fingers, but I just giggled. "You're fucking insane. You're lucky you've made it this long."

"Wanna step in here with me and tell me that?" I asked, and she turned away, leaning against the concrete wall beside my cell. "Hey." I kicked the bars, but she didn't acknowledge me, so I slumped down onto the floor, hugging my knees to my chest. "Bitch."

A few hours later, I was sitting against the wall, feet up against it, when multiple armed men came to my cell door, their eyes cold and unforgiving. I grinned cheekily.

"Hi, boys! Are y'all my escorts?"

"Shut up, and sit straight. It's time for lunch, you League Of Villains scum." The second man growled as my cell opened, and I raised my hands, letting them handcuff me and lead me to the cafeteria. All the tables were bolted to the ground, as well as the chairs, and all eyes of the prisoners fell on me.

It was only seconds before the yelling began. The same man who ordered me around earlier leaned in a tiny bit, speaking to me in a hushed tone. "Your little gang has affected many of these prisoners, and they all hate you. Your boyfriend isn't here anymore, you're all on your own. Have fun being the only female in the building, by the way."

He shoved me into the cold cafeteria, and I glared back at him.

"Imagine thinking I need Shigaraki to survive." Turning back around, I kept my head up, keeping my line of sight directly ahead, and got my food, sitting down with my tray. The prisoners were slowly closing in on me, but I tried to ignore them, but a silver-haired man caught my eye and I couldn't help myself. "Chronostasis."

Everyone fell silent, my voice sounding way too loud in the echoing room, and he turned around, glaring at me through the arrow-shaped bangs on his face.

"You have a lot of nerve, Y/N, talking to any of us." Although his words were harsh, his voice was cool, even, and familiar.

"I didn't fight your men. I didn't try and take Eri away, and technically I didn't do anything to Chisaki." I looked him in the eye.

"Yet you were involved, and blindly follow Shigaraki." Mimic hissed, his eyes burning holes into me. I shrugged.

"Sure. But there's nothing blind about how I follow his leadership, unlike you."

A strong hand grabbed the front of my shirt, yanking me off the seat and lifting me up a little. The guards pretended not to notice, and fear struck me. If anything was to happen to me, they'd turn a blind eye unless someone higher-up was notified. Great. We love crooked cops. Chrono was intimidating, but I raised my hands up in surrender and stared into his eyes, and he dropped me, shaking his head.

"God damn, Y/N." He growled and stormed away, and I was alone with all eyes on me again, a dangerous silence around my form.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 3.4K 39
Tomura Shigaraki x Original Female Character ____________ At the age of eighteen, an orphaned Mina is welcomed into the yakuza group, the Shie Hassai...
32.4K 677 18
tomura shigaraki/dabi x female reader ⚘ after getting out of a relationship, y/n's life isn't all that great. she decides to join the league of villa...
67.6K 2.5K 33
Tomura Shigaraki is perfectly content with his life as a villain. Then mysterious Dabi shows up at the League and turns everything he thought he knew...
213K 10.1K 107
All Might is retired. The evil All For One is behind bars. Villains run rampant and pine after the newly dethroned underworld. And (Y/N)'s license e...