I Hope You Come True (Austin...

By galsgalaxy

A city girl named Kendra Lee Anderson got out of an abusive relationship not to long ago and is now moving to... More

Intro
Characters!
Chapter 1 - Fresh Start On Life
Chapter 2 - Is This Real!?
Chapter 3 - First day of Highschool
Chapter 4 - He Makes Everything Better
Chapter 5 - Not ready...
Chapter 6 - Catching Feelings
Chapter 7 - You Can Trust Me
Chapter 8 - Opening up
Chapter 9 - We're Caught
Chapter 10 - Bad Situations
Chapter 11 - Everythings Gunna Be Alright
Chapter 12 - Get Help
Chapter 14 - Awkward Dinner
Chapter 15 - Big Surprises
Chapter 16 - Everything's Happening So Quickly
Chapter 17 - My Life Is Changing Drastically!
Chapter 18 - Going To Miss This
Chapter 19 - Things Are Heating Up
Chapter 20 - Not The Right Time
Chapter 21 - Perfect Day Indeed!
Chapter 22 - I Met My Idol
Chapter 23 - Loving Every Moment.
Chapter 24 - This Is My Beginning
Chapter 25 - I'm Done
Chapter 26 - Under The Influence Make Bad Choices...
Chapter 27 - Speechless
Chapter 28 - Truth Comes Out
Chapter 29 - I Wish We Could Start Over Again
Chapter 30 - New Beginning Or Wait For You?
Chapter 31 - I'll Wait For You
Chapter 32 - Moving On
Chapter 33 - The Monster's Back
Chapter 34 - Runaway....
Chapter 35 - I've Missed You
Chapter 36 - Just Like Old Times
Chapter 37 - Night Out
Chapter 38 - Show You What You're Missing
Chapter 39 - Finally!
Chapter 40 - DMATB Crew Is Back!
Chapter 41 - The Plan Is Just Starting
Chapter 42 - Birthday Surprises
Chapter 43 - Embarrassment...
Chapter 44 - Craving Food...
Chapter 45 - By Your Side
Chapter 46 - Tell him or not?
Chapter 47 - Three Options...Which To Choose?
Chapter 48 - To New Beginnings
Sequel is out! "Don't Turn Your Back"
Epilogue...

Chapter 13 - Relieved

17.3K 316 224
By galsgalaxy

**Kendra’s POV**

At this point I was really scared, Derek could do anything to me and Kylie. We ran to my bathroom in my room and locked the door.

“I’ll wait for you girls out here…You can’t stay in there forever.”

“Kylie what do we do!?” I whispered yelled.

“I’ll call Austin to get us help.” Thank god I had my phone!

**On The Phone With Austin**

“Hey Kendra…I was going to call you to talk about what happened today…” I could tell he was still weird about the ‘I love you’ ‘Yup awesome’ situation.

“Austin! Forget about that now me and Kylie need your help!!!”

“What? What happened is everything alright?”

“No! I told Kylie about the Derek situation and he heard us say we were going to tell the cops and now were locked in my bathroom so he doesn’t hurt us but we need you to get help!!!”

“Alright! I got this!”

**Austin’s POV**

So I don’t really know what to do right now I’m just in panic mode so I call the toughest of the tough!....Alex and Robert!!! Yeah! All three of us together would show him whose boss!

I called Alex first…

“Yoo! I have a serious situation don’t ask questions just come to my house!”

“Umm alright be there in 5..” Alex said in a sleepy voice.

Time to call Robert I hope he comes I haven’t talked to him in a while…

“Hello?”

“Hey Robert it’s Austin”

“No shit I think I recognize my best friends voice!” I laughed.

“Sorry it’s just it’s been awhile!...But I need your help!”

“With what?”

“Just come over Alex is going to be here soon.”

**Austin’s Living Room**

“Okay why did you call us over here Austin?” Alex asked.

“Kendra and Kylie are in trouble!”

“WHAT? WHERE? AND HOW?” Alex asked.

“Bro calm down let him talk…” Robert said calming Alex down.

“Okay so there’s a guy at their house who’s trying to hurt them, they’re locked in Kendra’s bathroom, but we have to go over there show the him who’s boss and save the girls!”

“Sound like a plan!” Robert said.

“I’m in whatever to help them I’ll do!” Alex added.

I grabbed a baseball bat, Alex grabbed a hockey stick, and Robert…well he grabbed a sock…

“Why the hell do you have a sock!?” I asked.

“To fill with butter! You know butter sock! Swaggy right?”

“NO!” Alex said throwing another baseball bat at him.

“Whatever -.-“

**Pulling Up To Kendra & Kylie’s House**

“You guys ready?” I asked

“I WAS BORN READY BABY!” Robert answered. Alex laughed and nodded.

“TEAM A.A.R. GO!” We all said together and walked out of the car.

The front door was locked but luckily I knew where Kendra hides a spare key incase she forgets hers inside.

We walked in and looked around and headed upstairs…

“Yoo ass crack where you at!?” Robert yelled.

“DUDE SHUT UP!!!” Alex and I said at the same time hitting his arm.

“Fine…”

We got to Kendra’s room and barged inside…

“Holy…Crap…Austin…YOU DIDN’T SAY DEREK WAS THE GUY!” Alex said.

“WHAT FUCK ARE YOU BOYS DOING HERE!?”

“RUN!”

Derek chased us all over the house, but I snuck to the bathroom. “Girl open the door it’s me Austin!” Kendra opened the door and hugged me!

“You got the cops!?” she said with a smile on her face.

“No better!”

“Who?” Kylie asked curiously.

“Me Alex and Robert!” My face looked like :D while saying that. I felt amazing to be Kendra’s hero right now. Her jaw dropped I could tell she was happy, she was speechless!

“ARE YOU STUPID OR STUPID!?”

Robert and Alex came and pushed us in the bathroom and shut the door.

Why didn’t you tell us it was Derek we had to get rid of!? We didn’t you get the cops? Are you crazy?! Austin why would you get Alex and Robert?

I was showered with questions and people yelling at me.

“I’M SORRY! OKAY! I wasn’t thinking!” I said.

“Yeah clearly…” Kendra mumbled.. “Well I barely have single in here so I can’t make much calls..”

“I’ll call for help!” I said trying to make thing better.

“No I”LL call!” Alex said. He called the cops and they said they were on they’re way. While waiting Alex and Kylie cuddled in a corner, Robert was playing temple run on his phone and me and Kendra just sat there…It was still awkward between us two.

“Kendra can we talk?”

“Here?” she said screwing up her was.

“Yes we have to clear things up because clearly things are really awkward between us and I’m not liking it!” Alex smirked at me and mouthed the words GOOD JOB.

“Alright so…”

“So…I told you I loved you because I didn’t want to hide my feelings because I do love you, I didn’t expect you to say it back. I want you to say it back when you’re ready so please understand that I want our relationship to be not awkward.” She grabbed my face and kissed me.

“Austin I do love you… I was just put in a weird situation. I haven’t felt loved in so long and I never thought anyone would after Mason…but you changed that so thank you.”

I smiled and wrapped her in my arms until the police busted the door open and let us know it was okay to come out. Derek was hand cuffed sitting in the back seat of the police car. By the look on Kendra and Kylie’s face I could tell they were happy. Kendra was finished talking to the cop and explaining everything. She jumped on top of me and kissed me. “Thank you SO much Austin! Can you stay the night with me?”

“Yeah anything for you I’ll call my mom and let her know…”

**Kendra’s POV**

I’m so blessed to have these boys in life! Without them me and Ky would have been screwed! The police started to search the front and back yard and inside the house to make sure everything’s okay even though it was so unnecessary. We all sat on my front porch when suddenly I saw my mom pull up in her car.

“Oh my goodness Ky and Kenny what’s going on!?” She suddenly saw Derek in the back of the cop car and burst into tears.

“Everything going to be all right ma’am he just needs to go to court and see his punishment.” The police man said.

“How long is he going to be in jail? And why?”

“In this case I’ll just say for a while… And h abused your daughter multiple times threatened Kylie and Kendra, and I’ve heard he abused you as well but no more of that now you don’t need to worry because he’s not hurting you again…Ma’am you deserve better..”

I hugged my mom as she cried...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.8K 30
~COMPLETED. SEQUEL POSTED~~~~ (needs to be edited) Mackenzie felt worthless and a waste of life. Her "friends" hated her and her "boyfriend" was a...
32.2K 513 25
This girl named Danielle Lanza just moved to Texas from Massachusetts. She goes to the beach the week before school starts and meets a boy named Alex...
48.8K 1.9K 58
Becky Mahone is a normal 15 year old, she lives with her mom and brother. Her dad died when she was 1. Her mom's name is Michelle Mahone, and her bro...
421K 8.6K 58
IN THE MIDST OF EDITING Jessica Andrews, an ex-soccer player, singer. She has been through so much trauma with having to deal with an abusive father...