The Return Of Rebel

Por freakypizza18

Meet Tina Mehta an Indian girl studied in USA returns back to home town after 4 years and after 2.5 years fat... Más

Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15 (Part 1)
Chapter:15 (Part 2)
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter: 37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Chapter:41
Chapter:42
Chapter:43
Chapter: 44
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter:18

51 5 1
Por freakypizza18

After a while of gaping I took a step back which resulted my bag falling down the porch steps and I stumbled on the other bag which resulted my almost fall along with the bags and spliting my head in two but I managed to balance myself at the very last minute.

And the person in front of me helped me with the bags she climbed down the stairs and pulled my bag up the stairs again and set it down properly so it doesn't fall.

"Th-thank you, Tressa". Is all I could muster.

I sighed and she just took two of my bags and I followed her beeline as I didn't knew anything about the home.

She began to climb the stairs and I did the same thing not uttering a word and there was thick tension between us that could be easily cut by a knife.

And than she stopped in front of the brown door and pushed it open only to reveal a huge room which was in shades of mahagony brown and gold and you know all those antics colour which gave a rustic look to the room and I really liked it, the house had a huge backyard and the walls were painted with the white and golden colours to give them a sophisticated yet comforting vibes it gave the entire house a modern and ancient look altogether, it stood out the every house in the vicinity.

The house gave homely and good vibes already. My friend started to walk away without saying a word leaving me in front of my room but I held her hand and stopped her.

"Th-thank you, Tressa and I can explain please give me a chance one last one". I pleaded her and my last words came out bit squeaky.

She knew what I meant by the chance thing so she just nodded and helped herself inside the room and placed my bags inside the room. The whole room was huge and clean not even a single speck of dust present it looked like it was cleaned recently.

There was a huge walk-in closet, bathroom attached to the room and there stood a huge bed in the middle of the room and there was a nightstand beside the bed and the room was warm and it gave a direct access to sunlight to the room.

We sat on the bed and I held Tressa's hand and I was glad she didn't pull back and that was the thing we had we never jumped to conclusions before listening to each other.

"I know what you are thinking why I went without saying a goodbye and just left a note and all". I stated but came out more like a question.

She nodded her head without saying a word and that is when I knew I messed up big time and I saw disappointment in her eyes and that is what I didn't like.

I took a shaky breath and told her everything the feelings I had for her brother and than the date we went and how goodbye was hard for me because we couldn't be together because at that time my parents were never going to accept us but how they have changed and how my parents feel about everything infact I spoke everything she had the right to know and after I finished I just stared at the carpeted floor.

My friend hugged me and cried so did I. After few moments our crying was subsided to snifflings and than we pulled away and I got punched in my arm.

"Ow". I rubbed the sore part.

"Atleast you could've told me all this I was freaking blaming you for everything and chuck everything let's get us some breakfast and please go get a shower first you smell like pig".she said wrinkling her nose in disgust.

And I didn't blame her because I sure did smell I just shook my head in amusement and I was about to ask who other people our staying with us but fought against it because I just felt now is not the time to ask her about it.

I opened my backpack and removed my chargers for my laptop and phone and put them on charge so I can use them later and took a huge hoodie which I took meaning I practically stole from my brother Meet and I also took my toiletries I needed.

I put my hair in a bun and than made my way to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a hot shower which was much needed for the jet lagg and sore muscles I had after an almost 17 hours long flight.

After 30 minutes I went down to kitchen only to find Tressa in the kitchen making coffee for us and making something edible for us she slide the coffee towards me and we started talking about the things we missed during the past times it was mostly me doing the talking, I even told her the reason behind the change of my number and social media stuff and she understood my reason and forgave me immediately.

"By the way Tess, what are you making?" I asked her.

I saw her stiffen at the nickname that I had given her when I first came here.

"Sorry, I won't use that name if you don't like it". I blurted out.

"No, it is actually I have heard that name after two and half years no one calls me that except you so yeah but please never call me by my nickname, Tess gives me a good feeling". She told me genuinely.

"Okay". I told her.

"By the way, I am making some pancakes and let me tell you because of you we all turned into vegetarians so no meat or eggs". She said.

I caught the fact she said we and by we I knew what she meant I wanted to ask her about others but fought against not that I didn't knew about them but I wanted to hear about them from her.

"Hey Tia, nice hoodie where did you get that from?" She asked.

"Stolen from a brother". I told her with a shrug and at that we both started laughing at my old habit she knew that I had.

We both started eating the pancakes in a comfortable silence and that's when I saw a very shirtless person walk into kitchen he had the toned and good physique and height and same dirty blonde only difference was he was now tanned and had a good physique and 6'0" height with brown eyes all in all this person was turned into those models who I see in my office

He was about to say something but when the person noticed me and his eyes went wide and his mouth opened and closed his mouth like goldfish as nothing came out.

I just lowered my mumbled, "I am really sorry, Tyson".

He cleared his throat awkwardly, "Tia, is it you?" He said with a raspy voice as he had just woken up.

And suddenly he groaned and held his head between his hand due to pain.

I quicky got up and gave him a glass of water and Tess gave him Advil to subside the pain in his head.

After he gulpped down the Advil he looked at me, "Yup, Tina Mehta". I told him with a whisper.

He tackled me in a hug surely wasn't the reaction I expected I stiffened at the reaction but nevertheless hugged him back.

"Why did you leave us without a proper bye but just a note and on the cherry to be topped on this pile you changed your contact details and social media too". He said.

"Tess, will fill you in with everything please". I requested her not wanting to repeat the whole story as she knew I just couldn't say anything about the topic.

As Tressa gave him all the heads up he was stunned and only thing came out was,"The guy has gotten into something serious, he doesn't have an idea what a shock he will have and make sure to woo him, dude and make him fall for you ev-". He was cut by my friend when she elbowed him. He cleared the throat "Tia, all's forgotten we get it okay".

I just nodded and we finished our breakfast with the catching up and remembering bit of old times.

After we were done I helped Tess with the dishes and cleaned the table and than we all went to our rooms.

I opened my bag and started setting up my closet with everything shoes, jewellery in a proper drawer and the makeup too.

I put my documents in the drawer in my closet carefully so that I don't lose them I peeked at my phone and breathed a relief that there were no calls or messages.

By the time I was done setting my room and closet it was noon so I decided to remove my food packets I brought with me and put it in the kitchen so before I move out with the bag I took all the contents of my bag and emptied it and kept them in a huge shelf placing them neatly.

I went downstairs and put all the packets in the shelves neatly so I can find them easily whenever I needed.

"Oh god Tia, when will you give up with your love for food?" A voice said behind my back which made me jump resulting in falling a packet of Maggi from my hand.

"Oh god Tess, you literally gave me a heart attack". I told her. "Where are you headed to?"

"Oh I got to meet Amy you remember her, right? you coming?" She asked.

"No, I am tired and got to set the room". I told her.

"Okay, so I will just come by evening if you need anything just text me okay". She said leaving.

"Yup". I said popping the P "See ya".

"See ya". She said exiting the kitchen.

I went to my room after setting my food in the kitchen and did the extra decoration thing I had brought for this room and now only thing was left to do was put my pictures.

So I decided to go around a bit and get my pictures printed. I decided to wear something warm since the weather was but chilly.

I wore a skinny black jeans with a black top and put my hair in a ponytail and decided to a hint of lip balm. I took my purse and phone and wearing a coat and a beanie and I made my way to the shop.

I went to a shop down the lane as New York was just like the second home I knew few of the places already when I had came two and half years I used to walk around alot to clear my mind.

I got my pictures printed and went to an IKEA to get some cushions and throw pillows as I like them and something to decorate my room.

I moved down the cushion aisle and it had the same coloured pillows and throw pillows so I took some champagne golden coloured pillows and same coloured throw pillows which goes well with the interior of my room and I also got the contrasting coloured bedspread after shopping a bit I made my back to home.

When I reached home it was eerily quiet so I assumed that Tyson went out after Tess and I went out or he might be sleeping in his room I was wondering who might be the forth who is staying I don't know why but for some reason I was curious to know about this person.

I shrugged of my thoughts because it was all jitters I get before I meet a new person it was a part of nature I am but shy for first 10 minutes with the person after that I would act like I knew the person my whole life.

I made my way to the room and put the fairy lights I had brought from IKEA and made my bed and put the pictures too by the time I was done with my room it was 7 in the evening so I decided to make something for dinner.

After I reached down in the kitchen I saw my two friends making out on the kitchen island.

"Ow, ow, my eyes, my eyes". I said in my over daramtic antic which was a 'friends' reference."Stop playing tonsil hockey on the kitchen island we cook there". I said with the playfulness in my voice.

My both friends just rolled their eyes at how dramatic I can be. After a bit of banter I kicked my both friends out of kitchen before asking about the things I needed to cook.

I put music from phone which was connected to the bluetooth system of the kitchen.

I started making dinner with the beats of the music playing the background song called 'There's nothing holding me back by Shawn Mendes'.

I decided to whipp some mashed potatoes and Mac n' cheese for the dinner as I was being bit lazy to cook so I didn't put much effort in cooking but made something comforting.

I was half way to mash potatoes when Tess makes her way to kitchen and starts helping me.

"Hey go and spend some time with your boyfriend once the office starts you won't get time". I told.

"Nonsense, you aren't cooking alone okay I am helping tell me what are you making?" She said.

"I making some mashed potatoes and Mac n' cheese". I said with a sigh because I know arguing with this person is like hitting your head with a brick wall because if she wants something she would do it no matter what.

"Okay, so I guess potatoes are boiled so I will do the rest you make Mac n'cheese". My friend said.

"Okay". I said.

I am almost done with my part of food and whereas on the other hand Tess was done with the potatoes.

I was mouthing the words to the song 'Babe by Sugarland Ft. Taylor Swift' while doing my work I moved my head to ask my friend the question which I was itching to ask from the time I entered this place.

"Tess,-" I was cut short when I saw someone in the kitchen looking straight at me resulting the knife I had in my hand fall down on my foot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello,

First things first, I know I updated after a week but I wanted to ask you that shall I updat twice a week and have a update schedule or not? Because apparently it is not only my book but ours because your suggestions are always welcomed it would only improve the book. Also I wrote this whole chapter again because previously I didn't get the feel of it...

Secondly, what do you think about the person who entered the kitchen and guesses and there are many twists in the future updates which sure you people will hate me for...

And last thing, don't forget to vote and comment because it means alot.❤️ Also point out any mistakes you find in the comments or can PM me.

Thank you :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

364K 19.7K 32
Going back to my old title 'Is He A She?!' instead of the Tapas one 'Testoster-zone.' _______ ❝Sometimes you don't have...
28K 1.7K 48
Mom, dad I'm finally back to this country. To the place that took my everything from me. I don't know how I'm gonna face all the upcoming challenges...
972 75 48
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...
7K 524 36
"Are you always like this or is it a special treatment for me?!" She asked. "What do you mean?" He said with frown. "I mean do you really talk that l...