Students react to: Haikyuu!!

By GoldenFang17

After their mission as pilots, the Squad 13 suddenly reincarnated as students of the Shuchiin Academy and liv... More

The End and the Beginning
Karasuno High School Volleyball
A Formidable Ally
The View From The Summit
A Wimp's Anxiety
An Amusing Team
Versus The Great King
The One They Call "Ace"
A Set For The Ace
The Dreaming
The Decision
The Cat and Crow Reunion

A New Day

7.7K 91 47
By GoldenFang17

After fighting Klaxosaurs in their world and lived a new life, Squad 13 suddenly got reincarnated on their sleep and wakes up outside the Shuchiin Academy and wore student's attire.

"Eh?! Wh-What happened to us?!" Zorome asked while wearing the new student attire.

"A-All of those fighting we had, are only dreams?" Futoshi asked.

"Hey! I remember that Zero Two and Hiro are in the space but, wh-why are you guys here?!" Ichigo cried as Hiro and Zero Two happily ran towards them and hugs them.

"Hiro!!" Goro and Ichigo exclaimed in joy as they hugged each other.

"Good to see you back, Zero Two!" Kokoro said.

"I thought you guys are dead. And why we are here in this place? What is this place by the way?" Mitsuru asked.

"This is what they called School I guess?" Zero Two replied.

"Hey! Are you going inside or not? I don't want to report some tardy students on their first day at Shuchiin!" The guard warned.

"We're sorry!" The Squad replied as they now entered the school. They looked around and was amazed by the structures and buildings around them. Posters that scattered from nowhere can be seen flying and Zero Two gets one in the air.

"Please Head to the gym for a special event. What could it be?" Zero Two asked.

"A special event?! Come on guys, let's go to the gym! Wait, where's the gym? And what is it?" Miku asked.

"Are you guys lost?" A student named Ishigami asked.

"Y-Yeah, can you guide us where is the gym sir?" Hiro asked. Ishigami got shocked after someone called him "sir".

'I-I am not old yet...' Ishigami thought.

"Follow me." Ishigami replied.

"Okay!" Everyone replied. All the students have finally reached the gym and all gathered inside. Hiro and the others found some vacant seats in front and sat beside Kaguya and the rest of the Student Council.

"Hey, those kids are too brave to sit beside the student council." One student said.

"Yeah. And are they acting like they are close with the Vice President?" Another student asked.

"It isn't important for as long as they can take their seats. Is there any problem?" Kaguya asked, annoyed by the murmurs behind her.

"N-Nothing, Vice President!" The students replied.

"You guys must be new here." Kaguya asked on the FRANXX pilots.

"Y-Yeah. New students actually." Hiro said.

"I see. My name is Kaguya Shinomiya, the vice president of the student council, nice to meet you." Kaguya said. The squad 13 now introduced themselves to Kaguya and to the other student council members. Miyuki can be seen walking into the stage and calls everyone's attention through the microphone.

"May I call everyone's attention? I just want to tell you that we are going to have a forum on the first day of school." Miyuki said.

"Forum? About what?" One student asked.

"Another boring moment." Another student said.

"These people behind us are too ignorant and impatient!" Ikuno said in annoyance.

"Don't mind them. They're just losers who can't understand and realize how important this forum is." Zero Two mocked, making the other students hear her.

"She may be pretty but she is scary!" One student said.

"And a naughty one." Another student said.

"Did I do it well, darling?" Zero Two teasingly asked on Hiro.

"Yeah, you really did." Hiro replied with a smile. Miyuki now takes his seat and waits for the guest to come. But all of a sudden, the lights suddenly turned off and all the doors got locked from the outside.

"H-Hey! What the?!" Miyuki said.

"Are the doors... Locked?!" One teacher asked.

"We need to call the police!" Another teacher said

"Hold your horses, everyone." A voice suddenly echoed around the gym.

"What do you mean hold our horses? I mean what does that mean?" Futoshi asked.

"I came here to guide you all in watching someone's life. So please calm down because I am a god and I won't hurt you." The voice said as a portal opened in front of them and a tall young man of a muscular stature and pale complexion, who is almost always seen wearing an unimpressed or emotionless expression and wearing a black suit with a sword on his side appeared on them.

"I don't really have knowledge of what we'll be watching but, I'll just guide you guys into this one. My name is Giyu Tomioka, a god sent from the heavens." The man named Giyu said in his emotionless tone.

"He's so handsome!" One student said.

"And he looks hot with that blade with him!" Another student said.

"Kyaah! He's so cool!" One student said.

"G-Giyu?! B-But, if you really are a god, what you can prove to us that you are a god?" Miyuki asked.

"Do you want me to spill to everyone your biggest secret? Of you liking Kag--" Giyu was stopped by Miyuki.

"Aah! Okay, okay, you really are a god!" Miyuki said in fear.

"If you really want to see more of my tricks, here." Giyu said as a Water Dragon can be seen and now splashed into Fujiwara, making her wear Giyu's kimono.

"Wow! What a nice half and half kimono you have, Fujiwara!" Kaguya said.

"Now, you believe me?" Giyu asked in his dull tone and everyone nodded.

"Shall I keep this kimono, Giyu sama?" Fujiwara asked.

"Since it is mine, yeah, you can take it." Giyu said.

"Thank you so much! Hmmm! This smells good!" Fujiwara replied with joy.

"Lucky!" One student said.

"I want his kimono, darn it!" Another student said. Fujiwara looked at the students who got envy of her getting Giyu's kimono and mocks them with her tongue.

"Today, you'll be watching the life of Hinata Shoyo, who wanted to become a Volleyball player after seeing a small player on TV, scoring points against opponents that are taller than him. Miyuki, you must be playing Volleyball I guess?" Giyu asked.

"Y-Yes, I am!" Miyuki said.

"Well here, you'll get inspired by this kid named Hinata Shoyo who doesn't really have such volleyball skills but is determined to learn more of it as he goes on playing Volleyball in his whole career." Giyu said.

"H-How tall this Hinata kid is?" Fujiwara asked.

"162 cm. Or 5'4 ft." Giyu said.

"President over here is 5'8. This means you should see more of this Hinata guy if you want to learn more about Volleyball!" Fujiwara said.

"Yeah!" Miyuki said.

"And to you people over here, you'll be starting a new life as students after being pilots from your past lives." Giyu said on the Squad 13.

"What do you mean? These people over here?" Kaguya asked and Giyu explained things to everyone about the newcomers.

10 Minutes Later

"Wow! You guys did well from your past lives! Don't worry, we'll teach you everything you need to know in this world!" Fujiwara said.

"Thank you so much!" Squad 13 replied.

"Finally! I can now move freely and learn new things in life!" Zorome said.

"And learn more of this Volleyball sport!" Futoshi said.

"I don't know these kids fought so hard at a young age as pilots. Thank god Giyu sent him here and gave them a new life." Kaguya said.

"Klaxosaurs? I thought they were fighting dinosaurs." Hayasaka said.

"Shall we start the first episode everyone?" Giyu asked in his emotionless tone.

"Yeah!!" Everyone replied with happiness.

"I hope they'll like this one." Giyu said as the first episode of Haikyuu is about to begin.

To Be Continued...

A new book of mine! I hope you'll like this one and also, keep supporting this like the other books of mine! Enjoy and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286 6 11
Hinata Shoyo, 25-year old Opposite hitter for ASAS Sao Paulo, while returning home from the final practice before the season started met with an acci...
64.1K 1.2K 41
Kageyama and Hinata both attend University and are on the volleyball team where they had their first encounter. At first, the two were opposed to eac...
7.1K 181 8
Returning from France, Y/N Shinomiya transfers to Shuchiin Academy, just to see that he is in the battle field of love instead of the prestigious pri...
3.7K 115 30
What happens when a girl who loves volleyball joins a boys' volleyball club? Does she find love? Will she relive her past or move forward? Join (L/N)...