Finally Free TF4K

By KrystSanti

Alyssa Grace Lockhart has left the United States Of America four years ago after a tragic accident happened... More

Get to know the Garcia
The Meaning of The F's 4
Get to know the Lockharts
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Fourteen

194 9 5
By KrystSanti

Alyssa Grace Lockhart's POV:

That night we had a sleepover back at Prescott's apartment and it was so much fun. We all put our pjs on and decided to watch a movie. After the movie was over we just talked for hours, trying to catch up with all the time that had passed. Just because we can't get the time back doesn't not mean we cannot try and make new memories. The next day I went back to the office and just worked all the details for the Garcia project and started a new project for my best friend Paola. I met Paola back in London, she was studying aboard and working at the same time. She is not from London, she is from Puerto Rico but her father had sent her to study business. They own SSS Modeling.

"You haven't left this office since you got here Alyssa." I heard Prescott say to me, I did not even notice that he had come into my office.

"When did you get here Prescott?" I asked him with a surprise look on my face.

"Just now, so did you get to finish everything for The F's 4?" He asked me.

"Yes, I made sure that everything they wanted was ready. I also started on the project presentation for SSS Modeling." I said to my older brother.

"You already started with that project?" He asked me with a surprise tone. I smiled at him and nodded my head.

"I can't believe how fast you have done everything. That means we can go have lunch together as well." Said Prescott to me.

"Yes we can go have lunch and then I need to start packing my bags." I told him while standing up from my seat.

"What do you mean by pack your bags? Where are you going?" Asked Prescott, he looked at me with panic all over his face.

"Well I need to go to Puerto Rico to meet Paola, I will be presenting the project to her and if everything is perfect then I will start the project." I explained to Prescott and we made our way to the elevator.

"I thought you were going to leave again for London." He said to me.

"I am not going back to London, well at least not for a bit." I said to him.

"You arre still planning to go back?" He asked me.

"To see my friends but not to live over there." I said to him, I can see that the panic he had vanished when I told him that.

We had lunch and talked about my trip to Puerto Rico and just about the company in general. Everything was going perfectly well till I saw Ezzequiel and Kayel come into the restaurant. They had not notice that we were here, hopefully they won't notice at all. I tried not to look in there direction but I couldn't, Ezzequiel looked so relax and at peace. He looked completely different than when I am around. I felt Prescott grab my hand and that made me turn to him. He looked at me with a worried expression.

"Do you want to leave?" He asked me, I guess he notice them as well. I mean who wouldn't have notice them?!

"It is okay, as long as they do not cause a argument we are good." I said to my brother.

"Are you sure?" He asked me, I gave him a reassuring smile.

"I am sure." I said to Prescott and he calmed down.

Our food was brought by the waiter and we started to eat but suddenly I heard squealing. The person was squealing so loudly that it hurt my ears.

"Oh my gosh! You are Alyssa Grace and Prescott Lockhart!" Some girl screamed at the top of her lungs. I was surprised that someone actually recognized me.

"Hi, I'm Jenna? Can I please have a picture with you guys? I am such a huge fan!" Said the girl and then out of nowhere more people started to come towards us. I looked at Prescott in panic, this hadn't happened to me in a long time.

"Sure, how about you ask one of your friends to take the picture." Prescott answered to the girl and gave me a small smile. We stood up and took a picture with a few people.

"I think that maybe we should finish the dinner before someone else recognizes us." Said Prescott to me.

"You are right, I can't believe they wanted a picture with me as well." I said too Prescott. I hadn't even looked in the direction that Ezzequiel and Kayel were, too afraid to see how Ezzequiel was looking at me. I could feel their stare but no way was I going to look at them.

"Thank you so much and I am so sorry for interrupting your dinner." Said the girl that had recognized us.

"It is okay, no need to worry about it." I said to her. She left and our waiter brought our now packed food.

I took the bag that had my food and started to make my way out of the restaurant when I bumped into someone. I felt sparks when I crashed into the person and I just knew that it was Ezzequiel. I felt his arms rap around me, making sure that I did not fall or hit someone else. He pushed me against his chest, I tried to push him away but he would not let me go. I looked up at him and saw him already looking down at me, his face was clear of any emotion. His arms tensed when I made eye contact with him and he let me go.

"Do you not watch where you are going?" He asked me in a harsh tone.

"Sorry that I bumped into you, it was an accident." I said to him, I did not want to cause a scene in the restaurant.

"Sorry doesn't fix everything." He said to me and I just knew he wasn't talking about me bumping into him.

"Well it is a start." I said to him, he stared at me intensely and so did I.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530 3 29
And there he was. Looking right at me with an astonishment look on his face. His lips parted slightly, his face drained away with no color. His haz...
110K 10.1K 49
Lockwood Creek Book Two - This can be read as a stand-a-lone. A Why Choose Story. Maddy Lockwood was the Perfect Daughter and to save the Lockwood...
57K 2.9K 83
"Can we stop feeling guilty, Amelia? Guilty for all the things that weren't our fault." "We can Leo. Maybe someday." "That day isn't far off Amelia...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

241K 9.6K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...