The Princesse de rêve

By Aviva_Hellar04

Amano Ichigo, a member of group A along with the sweets prince, is being ignored by her friends. One day she... More

Chapter 1: The descision I made
Chapter 2:Arriving at Paris
Chapter 3: A new team
Chapter 4:Princes de Rêve
Chapter 5: A New Sweets Spirit and A New Title
Chapter 6: Cake Grand Prix!? Telling Them What Happened.........AGAIN?
A/N (for the first time)pls just bear with me and read this 😓😓
Chapter 7: Preparing for The First Day of The Cake Grand Prix
Chapter 8: End of First part Start of Second Part
Second A/N
Chapter 9: An Unexpected Date!?...... I think
Chapter 10: The Reward of Reaching The Semi-Finals
Chapter 11: The Not So Happy Reunion
Chapter 12: Riku Yakutani
Chapter 13: Bet
Chapter: 14 Invitation
Chapter 15: The Birthday Party
Chapter 16: Erani Is Exposed!
Christmas and New Year Special!
A/N
Sorry Not A Chapter

Chapter 17: The Beach

968 28 22
By Aviva_Hellar04

Ichigo's POV

"Ichigo over here!" Ella called out as they saw me loitering around our meeting place. I excitedly approach them.

"Did you remember to bring your swim suit?" Ella asked. "Of course! What's the point of going to the beach without swimming?"

"You say that as if you can swim." Austyn scoffed. I playfully glared at him before revealing an evil grin.

"Guess I'll have you teach me how to swim then." I stated.

"Sure, I don't mind." Austyn replied with a playful glint in his eyes that screamed 'Danger!'

"Ok ok you two love birds stop flirting." Hubert said as he got between us to head to our respective platform.

"We aren't flirting!" Austyn and I said in unison.

"Yeah as if we believe you guys." Gab (Gabriel) said as he followed Hubert. The other also followed him chuckling.

With a 'hmph' I followed after them with Austyn following right behind.

Unfortunately the train we boarded was full. We had to squeeze our way in. And to add to that we were all scattered leaving me and Austyn in one corner while the rest was somewhere inside the train. I'm not complaining though, I like Austyn. And yes I mean like as in like him as in I'd date him.

My thoughts were interrupted when Austyn's body almost collided with mine as the train came to an abrupt halt. Luckily he was quick in using his to maintain he's balance. But that left me between him and the door with his hands on both side of my head. If we were in an anime it would be called a "Kabedon".

"Sorry..." Austyn said awkwardly. "I-It's alright" I said as my face started heating up.

"Hmm?~ What's this? Are you blushing?" He said as a sly smirk made it's way to his features.

Before I could answer the train once again came to an abrupt stop but this time it was at our destination.

We exited the train and with a few glances around spotted our friends waiting for us.

"I saw you and Austyn having a moment while we were gone." Mahieu stated as we began making our way out the station.

That statement caused a heat to rise to my face as I recalled the short albeit embarrassing situation. I'll never say it out loud but damn he's hot.

After taking a train and walking for a few minutes we finally arrived at the Beach resort where we'll be staying for 3 days and 2 nights.

Toni(Antonio) went to get the keys for our respective room while the rest of us looked around the lobby. There was a pool in full view as well as a minibar off to the side.

"Here's the keys. A room for the girl and a room for the boys." Toni said as he gave us our key.

We headed to our rooms, which is at a separate building from where the pool is. The girls and I lead the way to our room as the boys followed allowing conversing. 

Austyn's POV 

"Ok, so what's the plan?" Gab asked. If you're wondering what  he's talking about then it's about my soon to be confession to Ichi. I shrugged. "I don't really have a plan. I'll just wait for the right moment and confess." I replied. They looked at me bewildered.

"After telling us last night, very confidently I must add, that you'd confess to her you DON'T have a plan!?" Mahieu exclaimed. 

"Do I really need a plan? I mean as long as I'm sincere about my feelings for her then I don't really need to plan my actions or my words." I stated tilting my head a little. 

They stared at me, jaws hanging. The first to give a proper reaction was Toni. "I mean he does a point." He said addressing the others, who nodded in resigned agreement. 

And we that conversation over we continued to follow the girls. 

Mahieu's POV

I sometimes think that Austyn has a split personality disorder or something, but I've been his friend for quite awhile now and I know. He's been through some really difficult things and as a defense mechanism he built a shell around himself. He acts cold so that no one would be able to take advantage of his kind nature. 

That's why I was surprised when he took a liking to Ichigo-chan immediately. And I was more surprised when he was willing to act out of his feelings for her. But I guess he felt it in his gut, that Ichigo-chan is his significant other, his soulmate. 

I took a glance at my long time friend as he looked lovingly at his special person. 

Time Skip 

Ichigo's POV

I let out a giggle as I saw Ella tackle her brother effectively sending both of them diving into the pool. "Ichi focus!" Austyn scolded. Right. I'm currently taking swimming lessons from this handsome demon. 

My very short thoughts were disturbed by Austyn making a weird noise. I turned to look at him and saw a smirk on his tomato colored face. It took me a couple of minutes to process his reactions. "Wait....... I said that out loud didn't I?" His smirk grew wider (if that was even possible). And there was my answer. 

"Hmmm?~ So Ichi want to continued staring at my handsome face or are we going to continue your swimming lessons?" 

Before I could answer a guy began approaching us- well me. "Ithinkyou'recute!" He said before running to his group of friends, face scarlet red. I stared at where he stood blankly. Why are boys always like this, I mentally questioned face palming. But hey I'm not going to ignore a compliment. "Thanks." I called out giving him a smile. 

Then I suddenly felt a chill run down my spine. I turned around to see Austyn scowling or wait.... was he pouting? "Aww~~ is Austyn jealous~~?" I teased him. He pouted some more causing me to laugh. I gave him a peck on the cheek before paddling my way to the others. With the help of my floater of course. 

Time Skip

I had just finished eating dinner when Austyn asked if I wanted to take a walk with him. I had accepted his request so we are now currently walking on the seashore watching the star lit sky. 

"Hey Ichi" Austyn started, I hummed in reply letting him know that I was listening. "When I first met you, I had felt some kind of spark light up, a spark that I swore won't ever be lit up again. But I had no control over it, I had denied the feeling and acted as cold as I could but when I saw you work, when I saw u take lead, I could no longer deny that - as unbelievable as it sounds- I had fallen for you at first sight." He stopped in his tracks and stood in front of me. "That's why I'd like to ask you, would you please be my girlfriend?" He took hold of my hand placing a kiss on my knuckles as he looked at me with the most sincere eyes I'd ever seen. 

I smiled at him. Tears unwillingly starting to pool at the corner of my eyes. "When I had first transferred. I was broken. I had been betrayed by the one I had thought I loved. And I thought I would never love again. So when I met you, I was hesitant to dive deeper into the feeling that suddenly showed. But as I got to know you that feeling became stronger and my doubts started to disappear. I guess at some point I had realized that before I met you I wasn't in love with a person but I was in love with the very concept of love. I guess what I'm trying to say is yes. I would love to be your girl friend." I replied to his confession with equal sincerity, tears of joy unwillingly rolling down my face. 

Austyn swept me into a hug. It was an unforgettable moment. "CONGRATULATIONS!" Before we knew it we were incased in a group hug. "We knew you guys would end up together sooner or later." Mika said with a slight tease to her tone. 

Everyone was happy. I was happy. As I looked at everyone chattering away I noticed Latte and Vanilla holding hands. I'm going to need to ask Vanilla for the details but for now I'll cherish this moment. 

I leaned on Austyn's shoulder as he snaked his arms around my ways. 

I'm glad I transferred.

Anddd Doneee. Im so sorry for releasing this so lateee. And for this being the last Chapterr. I have a few ideas to release some extrasss but I'm not sure so dont get your hopes too high upp. 

Thank you to all my readers and followers for always supporting mee (even though I update so latee). You guyss inspired me to improve alot. 

I'm not sure if any of you noticed but my way of writing improve in every update I madeee (I think?). 

Anywayss Thankss and I hope u guys check out my other storiesss. Oh and let me know which one u want me to finish next. I'm also planning on writing an original storyy. 

Love you guyss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.4K 36
When a young Amaya moves to Karakura town with her mother, she starts her first year of high school. From there, she makes friends and starts to smil...
172K 10K 54
If Honey had one thing to complain about after rebirth, it was the lack of cake. --- "3-E?" The blond nodded, his purple eyes slightly narrowing as h...
3.4K 98 14
MakotoxHaru's Twin Sister!Reader After moving back in with Haru at Iwatobi, starting a relationship with Makoto, and helping Rin get his friends back...
30.8K 974 73
(ℝ𝔼𝔾𝕌𝕃𝔸ℝ 𝕌ℙ𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔼𝕊 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔻𝔸𝕐, 𝟜:𝟛𝟘 ℙ𝕄 𝔾𝕊𝕋) . . . "Her? Calm? Heh, she's an unpredictable firework." Keishin Ukai said w...