Royal Secret Tales (Where You...

By lightlessboy

The old secretary of prince Han Tae Joo can't work anymore; Kang Gook, a low rank officer, will become his ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A.N.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Prologue

1.4K 42 8
By lightlessboy

"Are you going to be a good king?" 

"I will make my best to be the good king this country deserves" 

"Are you going to be a good lover as well?" 

"Are you kidding? There are a lot of other guys that can tell you that I'm the best boyfriend someone could want to find in his life!"

"Aren't you a little to confident?"

"I'm going to be king... I have to be a little confident right?"

"Well.... you're right... but remember that there will be a place that will never see you as its king..." 

"I think that I got what you mean Kang Gook... but be careful... you can rule only on this room... in the others I can still cut your head"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 4.6K 101
Kim Taehyung, the prince of a king who had made magic practice illegal. But Taehyung would want to change that. One day something happens to the king...
779 35 13
Felix agrees to marry THE prince in a far away land in Azurethra kingdom to save his people. But what happens if he actually falls in love with that...
120K 4.6K 22
Wang Shu was a young boy who witnessed the traumatic death of his mother at the hands of a imperial guard, and he later grows up as a woman to concea...
544 37 11
Joo Daehan is the mute prince of Shinbui who gets sent to Gyeohwa as crown prince Lee Youngjae's bride. The crown prince, rumoured to be cruel and cu...