Mr. and Mrs. Styles (Zarry)

By smollzayn

Money and power, two things that will get you whatever you want. Add beauty to the mix and you'll have whoeve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
not an update
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 24

2.6K 161 86
By smollzayn

One last look at the envelope in his hand, he tried to hold back his tears, it had to be done, it was the best for both of them, he put it on the nightstand and pulled his luggage out with him, he took the last glance at their small apartment, now it had more space for harry at least, that reminded him, he should hurry up, he would be home any minute now.

"goodbye Harry" and he gently shut the door.

When Zayn opened his eyes, he found himself in an unfamiliar room in a rather uncomfortable position, he really couldn't feel his left arm, he sat up on the couch massaging his sore arm, he regretted not accepting the guest room now, he looked around the room and saw Louis sleeping with his face pushed in the pillow, was he even breathing?

Zayn stood up, throwing his hands up, yawning, he walked to the bed, shaking Louis to wake him up, it was 12:43 according to the clock on the nightstand, it was too late, even for Zayn.

"wha?" Louis asked, pulling himself up so he can see the person next to him.

"mate it's late, wake up"

Louis sat up, his hair disheveled, he looked at Zayn "you really woke me up cuz it's late?"

Zayn simply nodded "late for what?"

"I don't know man; thought you might have some stuff to do" Louis groaned "you are lucky I'm hungry" Zayn rolled his eyes "or I would've made you sing me back to sleep" Louis smirked.

Zayn ignored him and sat on the couch again, Louis spoke up "imma go fresh up, then you go and I'll give you some of my clothes, I think they'll fit you"

"Alright, thanks" Louis nodded and went to take a shower, Zayn laid back, thinking about the dream, it wasn't just a nightmare, it was a flashback, something he was trying to forget.

When Louis came back he found Zayn staring at the ceiling, he threw some clothes at him, successfully dragging him out of his daze.

"stop daydreaming boy" Zayn shook his head, trying to calm his heartbeat, he thanked Louis and went to clean up.

Zayn looked at himself in the mirror, the jeans were a little loose around his hip, but it wasn't that noticeable, so he walked out, Louis was sitting on the bed, playing with his phone, he looked up when he heard the door opening, he couldn't hold back his chuckle, "what?" Zayn asked.

"they look loose on ya" he smirked, standing up.

"well yeah, look at your bum, then judge me"

"fair enough," he said, putting his hand on his ass, "I don't know how to feel about you checking my ass out" Louis sang when he saw Zayn's eyes traveled to his ass.

Zayn scrunched his nose, "I don't- I'm not-"

"got it, you are a bottom" Zayn just nodded "well, we have the most power, don't ever forget that, we can-"

"boys? You awake?" it was jay.

"come in mum!"

"morning," she said with a smile "how did you sleep Zayn?"

"it was great ma'am, thank you"

"yeah? That's go-" she was cut off by a loud grumble of Louis' stomach "well, I guess it's time for some brunch" Louis firmly nodded, walking out.

They were all sitting around the dining table when Louis noticed his father isn't there "where is dad?"

"oh, he had a meeting with Harry for lunch"

At the mention of Harry's name, Zayn looked at Louis with questioning eyes.

"for lunch? They never do that" his mom shrugged "I don't know baby"

"Mr. Tomlinson, hi!" harry politely said as he stood up from the chair to shake his hand, he invited mark at a fancy restaurant, he wanted to impress him a little.

They greeted each other, the waiter brought them some red wine and left to give them some time to think.

While they were choosing something on the menu, mark spoke up.

"so I guess this is a personal matter" it was obvious, harry is always professional, he wouldn't choose a restaurant for work meetings.

Harry stayed quiet for some seconds, then he put the menu down and signed "yes"

"Liam and Louis I presume" harry wasn't shocked, this man could read minds, it wasn't the first time.

"yes, you need to kno-" the waiter caught him off, asking what they wanted, they gave them their orders and mark gestured harry to continue.

"as I was saying, you need to know that it's all a misunderstanding"

"is it son? Louis was sure about what he saw" he said, sipping his wine.

"yes there was a bite mark on her neck, but it wasn't Liam's doing sir"

"How are you so sure?"

"Sir, I know Liam, he is my brother and I've known him since- forever, he loves Louis too much to do that" he answered, remembering all the time that they had a fight over Louis.

"I'm not the one you should convince son"

"I know, I want to set a date for them, they wouldn't know who they are gonna meet, they need to talk it out"

The waiter put their food on the table and asked them if they needed anything else "no thank you" Mark answered, "Louis would flip" he continued, "you know him, I don't wanna put him in a position like that"

"I know sir, but they are adults, they need to talk to each other about it before they regret it"

Mark nodded in understanding "congrats"

Harry gave him a look "pardon?"

"you got married"

"oh yeah, we wanted to throw a party, but stuff happened" Harry mumbled, suddenly he didn't want to eat anymore.

"so both friends got in the fight with their lovers?" he joked.

"Yeah kinda, we'll work it out, it's not that serious"

"I'm sure" after some time of silence, mark spoke up again, "so what's the plan" let's not lie, he loved Liam, he was good for his son, he would do anything in his power to help them.

"I thought it'll be more believable if you don't go home till dinner, then you call Louis to tell him you need his presence on a meeting, Liam already knows, then we leave and we'll let them talk"

"alright makes sense, kinda..." mark joked.

They decided to go back to Harry's apartment till dinner, Liam was there nervous as hell, he greeted mark "hello Mr. Tomlinson, I just want to clear this mess, I swear on my life that I didn't cheat on him, its all a misunder-"

"I got it son, and I already told you, call me mark," he said as he saw how nervous he is, his hands, and his forehead was sweaty.

Liam nodded forcing a smile.

The rest of the day, the three guys had some good wine and actually talked about business till around 5, that's when Mark decided to call Louis, he explained to him how he needs him and asked him to be at the restaurant around 8 for the meeting.

The trio arrived at the restaurant 15 earlier, knowing Louis he would be late, so they sat on the reserved table, making sure Louis wouldn't see Liam from the entry.

When Liam thinks about it now, he is defiantly not ready, "stop it Liam" Harry whispered.

"wha?"

"you are overthinking, it's gonna be fine, it's not that he can murder you"

"he just might" Liam chuckled, trying to joke, but they knew it was kinda true.

"he is here" mark alarmed, nodding his head towards the door.

"hello- what the- dad?!" Louis whisper yelled when he saw the two besties in front of him.

"son calm down and sit"

"since when you side with them dad?!" Louis continued, ignoring what his father said.

"I said sit down son" he didn't want to throw a fight in the restaurant, people knew him there.

Exhaling loudly, Louis sat down, not looking at Liam at all, "I just can't believe you dad"

"Louis we want to help" harry spoke up this time.

"dude you need help yourself, you forgot your 'husband' left you" he sassed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"that's enough Louis, it's about you guys tonight, I want you to talk with Liam and be mature about it, if you aren't convinced that he didn't cheat on you at the end of the night, then I'll make sure he wouldn't come around you anymore"

Louis stared at his father, debating if he should tell him what he saw last night, but then again he wanted to see what Liam has to say, so he just nodded.

"alright good, harry let's go" both left the restaurant and let the boys talk it out.

When the two were alone, Louis gazed at Liam, "so?"

'here goes nothing' Liam thought, before starting to talk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 24.5K 200
AU Social Media In which twenty-one-year-old Forbes highest-paid model Harry Styles and twenty-six-year-old R&B singer-songwriter ZAYN fall in love. ...
142K 8.2K 40
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ...
14K 1K 50
"He was like a dream when I first saw him. He was brighter than the sun, and then became my sun He pushed away the darkness when he smiled. I was...
116K 6.9K 35
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ...