solar system | [jikook] [tae...

By SOLAR-0

they grown up together . but what happens when he finds the son of the police he was searching for years? sol... More

intro(about writer and everything)
chapter 1:where everything begans
chapter2:dead or not
chapter 3: is it you?
chapter 4 : his son
chapter 5 : the plan
charectors profile
chapter 6 : i wont tell
chapter 7 : JUST LEAVE
chapter 8 : im so sorry
chapter 9 : dont do it ever again
chapter 10 : come and live with me
chapter 11 : police or mafia?
chapter 12: the party
chapter 13 : are you okay?!
chapter 14 : do something!
chapter 15 : you did a big mistake
chapter 16 : how could you?
chapter 17 : im always here for you
chapter 18 : did you ?
chapter 19 : call the doctor !
chapter 20 : please dont leave me jimin
chapter 21 : everything is under control
chapter 22 : he is dangerous
chapter 24 : you trusted the wrong people
chapter 25 : please dont do it
chapter 26 : trust
chapter 27 : done
chapter 28 : separately
chapter 29 : you cant let him die!
chapter 30 : OK
chapter 31 : i found him!
chapter 32 : you?
chapter 33 : wasnt on propose
chapter 34 : ♡ Love
chapter 35 : control?
chapter 36 : date
chapter 37 : clear
chapter 38 : all falls down
chapter 39 : enternity
chapter 40 : life goes on...
♡♡bye solar system ♡♡

chapter 23 : these are all, proves

33 4 0
By SOLAR-0

*AUTHOR*
All the time that jimin and jungkook were having fun together ; sehun was going throw his worst times , he lost the one he loved for years , in a way that jimin didnt want to see him anymore , so he thought about something , maybe a plan? .....
*************
*on the phone*
(sehun) : hey man whats up?
(jungkook) : what the hell do you want ? we were done with each other , remember ?
(sehun) : oh calm down buddy , i dont want anything from you ; but we need to meet , i have something important to show you.
(jungkook) : i dont give a fuck about what you want to show me , are we done now?
(sehun) : oh , but i promise you really want to know what i wanna say and show you , it will help you , more specific it will save your life , look i promise its worth coming .
(jungkook) : why do want to save my life anyway?
(sehun) : i owe you man , see you !
***********
*AUTHOR*
Its correct , jungkook didnt want to see him but something in his mind kept telling him that he should go and see him .
So he went to the bar sehun told him , he waited for some hours but sehun didnt showed up.
Jungkook was losing his temper.
While jungkook was waiting for sehun , sehun called jimin and asked for his mercy , but jimin told him , he dont want to see him anymore.
After 3 hours when jungkook wanted to leave , sehun finally came in the bar with the brightest smile on his face.
This made jungkook even more angry.
************
(sehun) : hey man how are you doing?
(jungkook) : no one makes me wait !
(sehun) : oh so im the first one ?! , you always made me wait for you , this time was my turn , hmmm?
(and he smirked)
(jungkook was trying so hard to stay calm)
(jungkook) : what the hell do want to tell me ? just say it faster i have other works to do.
(sehun) : sure , but first let me order a drink , it will be necessary , oh and what im gonna tell , takes time .
(and he grinned)
(so he told the bar man to give them a bottle of whiskey )
(sehun) : shall we start?

(then he put some notes and pictures on the table )

(sehun) : ok so there are two things that i want to tell , i know you hate both them , which one of them you want me to tell you first?
(jungkook) : stop saying bullshit , if you gonna say nonsense then im leaving .
(sehun) : fine leave , i dont care , but if i tell you these , you will finally get to know who you trusted all these time !
(jungkook) : you dont specify who i trust , got it kid ?
(he said this by grabbing sehun's shirt)
(sehun smirked)

(sehun) : yes sure , but these things are all the proves that solar is playing with you , she is doing some stuff to ruin your mafia , and jimin , huh he is making a fool of you , and he was successful till now .
(jungkook) : just stop saying shit , stop talking ! you are saying bullshit , im leaving.
(sehun) : fine leave , but if dont listen to me now , your life will be destroyed , and you will be leaving in the prison for the rest of your life ; your choice , leave or listen to me !

(jungkook went and sat again)

(jungkook) : just fast . i dont have time for bullshit.
(sehun) : if you thought these as bullshit , you would leave , you dont trust them as much as you think JK .
(jungkook took a shot of his whiskey and the he hit it on the table. )

(jungkook) : i'll count to three , you will talk or i burn this place till there be nothing but ashes !
(sehun) : you need to be calm for these kind of things.... ok i'll start with your dear best friend , eve.
**********

(things just got started , didnt they?
*evil laugh *
look forward to the next chapter ( ; )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 355 12
What happens when one of the biggest mafia leader meets an innocent girl Find out what will happen
6.6K 265 31
in order to overcome a few of his fears , taehyung needs someone to be by his side. therefore he requested jeon jeongguk , whom he unexpectedly helpe...
243K 9.2K 31
[COMPLETED] Firefighter Taehyung and policeman Jungkook never thought they'd see each other again after Tae left school, but a mysterious series of e...
1.6K 34 22
"Who are you and Why do you wanna know my name?" "Just Wanna know who I am looking at." Park jimin is a normal boy who lives happily with his friends...