Not Your Luna (Formerly His R...

By Chloexx919

He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
I Have A Question...
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note

Epilogue

1.3K 26 2
By Chloexx919

Always - Panic! At The Disco

******

To My Family, 

I've known for a while that I wouldn't make it out of the battle, but that's okay.

 Aaron, I know that you will take care of the pack and be a fantastic Alpha. Don't let rogues like us be alone. Show them the kindness of a real Alpha. Make me proud. 

Aiden, you are now free to be whoever you want to be. Don't let a stupid mate bond hold you back. But with someone other than that Bria bitch, please?

Jack, you were nothing but loyal when I did nothing to deserve it. Thank you. Also, you and Astra make a lovely couple. She is a strong Luna. 

Nate, you are a good person. Thank you for helping me when I needed it. 

I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I planned on dying. It was a rough patch. We won though. You wouldn't be reading this if we didn't. At least I hope you're reading this. I love you guys. You have become my family. 

With love and badassery, 

𝓔𝓶𝓶𝓪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 2.2K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...
1.2M 43.4K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
319K 7.4K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
139K 4.3K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...