Meeting Them Again (ON HOLD)

By guz_098

Blair. She's gone through a lot. By herself in this cruel and lonely world. Blair's mother was an abusive dru... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Hello, Zuko Here 🔥
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
On Hold

Chapter 3

21.4K 428 97
By guz_098

Blair's POV.

" Why are you so scared of me?" He asked not letting go of my hands.

" I'm s-sorry. I cant-t tell you." I said shaking my head. Great I stuttered.

"Are hurt anywhere else?" He cupped my face.

" I'm f-fine. Its okay. I'll be okay-y." I tried reassuring him so he would drop the subject and leave me alone. He didn't.

" No you aren't. Your hurt and scared of sudden movements. Who's hurting you. Is it someone at school? We can tell a teacher or the principal. At least your parents." He said trying to break me. I tensed at the mention of my "parents". He noticed.

"I'm fine. Please drop it! Don't tell anyone about this. Don't say a word about the black eye, okay? It's none of your business anyways." I looked straight into his light brown eyes as I push his warm hands away.

"B-But... I'm just trying to help you!" He said with a worried look plastered on his face.

" I don't need your help. Please just mind your own d-damn business and l-leave me alone!" I told him trying not to cry. Keep it together.

I looked at my phone. 5:03 pm. Shit. " No. Damnit!" I said out loud. " I'm sorry I have to go!" I started running home. "Wait!" Was all I heard before I started to panic.

My mother is going to be so angry at me for coming home late. She's going to kill me.

I stood at the front of the house,taking in my last few moments of life. I walked up slowly to the front door.

My breath hitched and I visibly gulped.

" Oh fucking hell. Here we go." I opened the door slowly.

" WHERE WERE YOU! WHAT WERE YOU DOING!" My angry drunk mom screamed. I backed up in pure terror. I couldn't speak. I tried but nothing came out.

She came up to me. "ANSWER ME YOU WHORE! YOU DON'T DARE TO DISRESPECT ME DO YOU?!"

All I could do was shake my head. "ANSWER ME!" She yelled at me.

"I was t-talking to a-about homework and notes-s I m-missed." I will told her on the verge of tears.

" AND WHY DID YOU MISS YOUR NOTES AND HOMEWORK HUH! WHAT WAS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAD TO MISS CLASS!"

The truth was that I was out smoking but she would definitely kill me right here in our home.

" I w-went to t-the restroom-m." I said quietly.

I felt a her rough hand collide with my face the place where the boy's warm hands had been...

" YOU DISGUSTING UNGRATEFUL UGLY DUMB BIMBO BITCH!" Her words tore at the little self confidence I had. She lunged at me.

Blow after blow she wouldn't stop. I was sobbing and screaming in pain. If she didn't kill me, I would.

I screamed and screamed. It seemed like she'd never stop. She kept kicking me like I was nothing.

"P-PLEASE! STOP! IT HURTS! IT HURTS SO M-MUCH...." I felt like passing out.

I tried fighting it but what do I have left. I have nothing to live for. My vision blurred together. I was seeing black dots. They got bigger and bigger.

Until I saw nothing but black.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter! I have some homework to catch up on and I didn't want to leave y'all with nothing. Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Future amauri:
I changed some parts so if its different from what u read before thats y. Bye bye!

-amauri✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 256 23
Since forever it's always just been 13 year old Amelie and her Mum. They may not have been rich in money but they were rich in happiness and they wer...
1.2M 32K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
170K 3.3K 53
"Hey kiddo, where are your parents?" I asked the little figure. "I ran away. They give lots bruises allllll the time." She answered in a small voice...
446 8 32
High School sweethearts to Enemies to Co-Parents to Forever She has been through hell and back He has seen her go through hell and back He is her b...