Shivin ff- My Hot Doctor🔥🔥

By sif2004

Mohsin Khan , a doctor will be treating Shivangi joshi,a dancer who suddenly got a leg injury....but it seems... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter -7
Chapter-8
Chapter -9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter -16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter -21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-28
Chapter-29

Chapter-27

3.8K 163 65
By sif2004

"Shivangi...shivangi! Kaha gayi ab ye..." His tracks stopped when he spotted her laughing and talking to Sajjad and Zeta....

Mohsin's POV:

Hayee..this girl surely has some charisma..Zeba aur taha ka to thik hain..but Sajju...he has only been talking to her since he came! No,before you guys misunderstand me..let me tell you I am loving the bond...and I loved the fact even more that he didn't have nicknames for her! Gaurav..huh kitna bada headache hain wo!

"Lagta hain main yaha aake aap logo ko disturb kiya!" He came to them and suddenly they all went mum seeing him...

"Arey bhai kuch to bolo! Why are you guys looking at me?" All of them were looking at him with stern face..but then someone of them was having hard time controlling her laughter! And she couldn't control anymore sec...burst into laughter!

"Le shivangi! Hasdiya...kitna accha mouka tha bhai ko cherne ka.." sajju said..And eventually all of them broke into laughter..

The whole day didn't go only with gossips...of course they had to work..'Walima k preparation' it was after all! And Mohsin had been busy the most, still had Abbajaan's scolding the most...but he was maybe different from other days now! It didn't affect much...he was super tired but he was all plastering it with a smile...

Now it was at night, where sajjad was playing fortnite with Arsh..And Shivin were sitting behind them in a couch cheering them..Actually Shivangi was doing it..Mohsin had some other plans!

"Yes, arsh! Chachu ko beat kardo.." she was going to say again but then her voice choked as he all in a sudden gave a quick yet lingering peck on her hollow of neck!

"Haww! Mohsin, what is this?" She whispered..

"Wahi to main keh raha hoon, what is this? kitne time baad, finally we're together now! Ye nahi ki tum mere saath thoda time spend karo... you're cheering them!"

"Par main to tumhari saath hi time spend kar rahi hoon!" She said with a pout...

"Isse tumhare waha time spend kehte hain? Time spend to isse (kissing her pouty lips) kehte hain..."he spoke with a smirk...

"Mohsin! Sab dekhrahe hain! Are you out of your mind?" She kept saying but all this went in vain as he kissed her bare collarbone again..she couldn't do anything now..he held her from waist sitting a lil bit behind her...she closed her eyes now as he slipped his hand inside her top material! She could neither moan nor control it anymore! Sajju and arsh were still there..But thanks to Fortnite! Their focus were still sticked to the game...

"I love you Joshi ji!" he whispered kissing her earlobe...she smiled in response...he smiled seeing her smile...he slowly took his hand upper inside her top now touching nearly her bosoms!

"Bhai see Arsh is cheating!" Sajju said and they went apart from e/o in a nano second!

"Allah! Mere pyaar k dushman ki koi kaami nahi hain!" He started rubbing his temple in frustration...somewhere she also felt bad breaking the sweet lil moment of them...he quickly left from there...shivangi went also after him...

"Mohsin ruko!" They were in the courtyard now...he was walking fast..but she somehow caught him and dragged him behind a pillar there..

"Gussa ho?"

"Nahi to...why would I be? Pura din kaam karne k baad thoda romance hi karne k time nahi milraha hain na! Not a big deal!"

"Hmm! I didn't know you were this much desperate to romance! I wonder, why did we fight these days! " she smirked..

"Buddhu the hum log! Abhi tak to we would've romanced in every corner here!" She smiled shyly...this smile...it was the ultimate cure of all of his tension...he cupped her chin lifting it a bit...she looked up into his deep dark orbs...their eyes were locked with each other..and now they were coming close to each other wanting to lock their lips also...his lips slowly and finally touched the soft petal like lips of hers....she closed her eyes like always...

"Chachu, chachu! Come here!" Panickingly running from far, Arsh came there....

"Phirse! This surely has to stop now!" They frustratingly departed from each other again..but this time a tint of anger was also present in their eyes.....

_________________________________

"What has happened to YOU? Tumse koi kaam hoga bhi ya nahi!" His father's raised voice echoed the room making the place silent....'So that's the reason Arsh was calling them!'

"Kya hogaya ab? Why do you always keep scolding him? Bada hogaya ab wo.." his mom entered the room...actually the three were in his dad's room with no others around them...However, Shivangi was observing every bit of it standing behind the room...

"No...Don't protect him now! Kal nikaah hai meri beti ka...And he forgot to call our Moulvi! Ek bhi kaam hoga kya usse!" Mohsin's face was bending downwards all the while...

"Tumhari beti uske behen bhi hain! Mohsin called him...but he has got some issues that's why he won't come! But Mohsin still managed another Moulvi to come by tomorrow...Aur aap usse phir bhi daant rahe he!" Yes, he cares for his sister...but that's his father who is not satisfied with him anytime !

"Thik hain, thik hain...bar bar uske taraf se tumhe bolne ki zaroorat nahi hain...aur tum (looking at Mohsin) Go to sleep now! Tomorrow is an important day...isn't it?" He silently left the room with a fallen face...A tear escaped her eyes seeing him like that...she quietly went to her room too!

___________________________________

It was at 3.00 am then...the whole courtyard was decorated gorgeously for tomorrow yet was silent like steel...every lights of the house were off..but in the darkness, she slowly came and saw him sitting by the edge of the pool, dipping his feet in the cold water...

"Soye nahi ab tak?" He turned to her saying...as she put her palm on his shoulder...

"I can ask you the same! (Sigh) you're still sad!" She also put her feets under the water...

"Sad! Nahi nahi! I'm just a bit worried about tomorrow..." he said not meeting her eyes..and she surely knew it was all a lie..

"Whatever uncle said, I'm sure he didn't mean it!"

"Huh? You really think so?" He passed a sarcastic smile...

"Accha even if he meant it...So what! I saw, aunty saw, infact hum sab ne dekha, tumne kitna mehnat kiya kal k liye....and talking about me, I think you're the best son and brother in the whole universe!" Her arms looped his neck by left side and she put her head on his shoulder....

"Aur wo dekho! (Pointing towards the stars) you said yourself, we've to shine like them, giving a damn care about other's feedbacks!" Unknowingly her words had deep effects on his mind...No love confession, no lusty pick up lines ; but her slight care towards him...it certainly became his healing!

"Tum..uh itne mature kab hogaye!" He smiled looking at her eyes...

"Um.. maybe its the side effect of being with this great mature doctor I guess!" She giggled cutely hiding her face in the crook of his neck....he held her hands wanting to kiss them...

"Mohsin! Wo dekho!" Her mouth went in 'O' shape seeing the sight in front of them!

"Haww! Kya..ho kya raha hain bhai! Tomorrow is their freaking Nikaah! Itna bhi control nahi hua?" Destiny! They saw Zeta's shadow behind the pillar...and of course their shadow reflected of their💏 💏🙈

"Ruko beta! Till now, everyone hopped into our romance, ab inke band hum bajayenge!" He stood up wanting to head towards them!

"Ruko! Dont disturb them na!" She quickly held his hand before he could walk... "Its their precious moment before nikaah! And as far as I remember (encircling arms around his neck) Hum bhi kuch kaam chod ke aye the!" Her eyes grew large as she spoke the last sentence!

The door of her room clicked, but no switching on the lights this time...two busy souls fell with their consent of course in the bed...
His lips were glued to her ones exploring every possible corner...hands moving abruptly wondering how to discharge those barrier materials covering them....having enough yet not enough (acc. to him) of her lips , his hand finally removed her top..his finger's cold touch surely gave her chills at a hundred degrees! His hand slided from her collarbone to her cleavage line and last stopped at her nipples🙈 her eyes were shut tightly..."Jaan!" His pyaar bhara voice echoed in her eyes, and she looked at those lips which blurted out the word...throwing those shyness aside, she caught his lips and gave a hard bite following by a soft suckle..."Ouch!" He smiled saying making her cheeks turn the darkest shade of red! His lips started doing its duties on her belly button...slowly and passionately moving upwards. his trails of kisses finally reached to her chest area...clutching one while giving love to other one...She was a moaning mess by then...their desires grew deep till their lower parts also...her body started having goosebumps expecting him inside her anytime soon..but then he pecked her lips...

"Baccha , let's sleep now! Tomorrow is a really big day..." he spoke covering them with blanket....He layed down backhugging her...Yeah it certainly was difficult for both of them leaving the Thing in between like that! But then, his responsibility towards the family, she somehow made herself understand and went to sleep....

The next bright morning, their was bright smile in everyone's face of course...Mohsin was running here and there making sure everything is up to the mark....And then shivangi enters in a pastel green anarkali, making the time stop around him...she walked down the stairs gracefully...."Mujhe hi to ab nikaah karne ka mann karraha hain...Isse!" lips curved with smile as he thought this...

However they couldn't talk much, As they had to rush towards Mosque for the Nikaah...During  the whole time, Mohsin kept his hand hold intact with his pretty sister who was covering with a soft pink beautiful veil..

"Aapko ye nikaah qubool hain?" Words seemed magical to both of them as they listened...

"Qubool hain.." smile spreaded down to everyone out there...As they finish signing some legal papers, Mohsin's mom broke into tears finally realizing her lil daughter is married now! It was emotional for him also...he somehow was controlling the tears to come out, noticing him Shivangi silently stood beside him...tightly held his hands, assuring through eyes everything's alright...Their those eye contact was not so long but surely was deeply meaningful...they kept staring at each other....

"A big big congratulations Mohsin, for Zeba's nikkah!" Pallavi came in a sudden and gave him a hug to his shock....Shivangi passed an unwilling smile..."She haven't got any other time!"

"Pallavi, tum yaha...Come here, I was searching you only!" Sajjad took her from there..."huh..shukriya Sajjad!" A pair of eyes brimming with sudden anger had been noticing them since long...

Precap:

"Mera pith peeche ye chalraha tha! I won't tolerate this! Nikal jane ko kaho usse abhi ke abhi!"

"To phir main bhi yaha nahi rahunga!" His eyes were bloodshot red this time, cause its about Her this time, and he won't tolerate it! But he heard some footsteps running from there...

"SHIVANGI!"

Though I deserve chappal from some peeps, for updating super late🙈 ...Vote and share your thoughts for the coming chapter❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 1.1K 23
A ShiVin And TejRan Story ❤️ Peep In To Know!
14.8K 889 42
In a world filled with various kinds of obsessions, what happens when Kartik's love turns into an overwhelming obsession?
51.3K 1.6K 14
My take on Mumbai track of kaira.
50.1K 1.6K 33
How the life of a couple based in Mumbai is affected due to one's accident?! Story involving cute banters, romance & lots of emotions.. Peep in to kn...