The Veltina Sisters

By Dramatic_S

Kate was a quiet child, never made a fuss when she was discontent and never expressed anger when things didn'... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Side Story: How To Capture A General
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Side Story: I'm a Good Girl
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Side Story: A Smile Will Do
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Side Story: An Unexpected Addition
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Capture Target: Greyson Wright
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
The Promise
Character Sheet
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Update

Chapter 21

2.3K 108 3
By Dramatic_S

 "I...I..." Catrina stammered.

"You..." Greyson said faintly, his anger rising, "You...What are you getting angry for?"

Catrina's eyes widened, "You have to ask? You should already know!"

Greyson frowned as he tried to rein in his anger, "You dare..."

Catina stepped forward between them, "Let's not argue, alright?" Catina looked at Greyson, "It was just an accident, Rina will apologize."

"Apologize? To him?" Catrina scoffed, "Not in my life!"

"Catrina...." Catina said hurriedly "How can you say that?"

"Why should I apologize to this promise breaker?" Catrina responded, it seemed like the more she spoke, the higher her rage grew.

"Promise?" Catina was confused, she had no idea what promise Catrina was speaking of.

"That's what this is about?" Greyson scoffed, "Are you insane?"

"Insane? Insane!" Catrina laughed angrily. "You're right. I must have been insane for taking you seriously!"

"What are you guys talking about? What promise?" Catina questioned desperately.

"It must be hard being so self centered." Greyson sneered, "If you would just stop to think about things from someone else's perspective-"

"That's enough." Gabriel's cold voice sounded throughout the room. "We'll get you another sword Greyson, don't argue with your cousin."

"But Father-"

"I said that's enough!" Gabriel cut him off coldly.

Greyson bit his lip, pushing down his unwillingness before he spun around and left the room.

Catrina stared at him as he left the room. Her lips opened and closed several times as if she wanted to say something, but in the end all she did was harrumph before she turned her back and left through the opposite door.

Rushing to catch up to her, Catina opened her mouth and said, "Rina, this isn't right. You should apologize-"

"I've already said I won't apologize." Catina stopped and turned to look at Catina, "Who's side are you on?"

"Yours!" Catina's face flushed, "But, Greyson is our cousin, you can't just walk away like that-"

"I can't? Didn't I already do so?" Catrina replied arrogantly.

"That wasn't right..." Catina said softly. She had never seen her sister so angry, she didn't know what to do.

Seeing that her sister wasn't replying, Catina continued, "Is the promise he broke really so serious? I don't understand."

"Catrina please..." Catina begged.

"Serious?" Said Catrina, as her remaining anger trickled away, a sad smile graced her lips, "To me it was...but it seems like I was just being stupid."

"I'm sure this is just a misunderstand," said Catina, "Maybe if you two just talk things out-"

"Can you just stop?!" Catrina bellowed, "I don't want to talk to him!"

"I was just trying to help..." Catina trailed off softly.

"Well no one asked you to." Catrina said, her voice cracking as she strained to control her emotions.

Without another word Catrina turned around and continued walking away, but this time Catina didn't follow her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

844 8 107
{{CURRENTLY UNDERGOING EDITING}} A kingdom across the sea, a man in pain clawing at a hated king who bears two shadows who protect him. A child, born...
9.3K 233 24
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
201K 6.2K 54
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
17.5K 469 29
Mitsuki Takahash is a young 19-year=old girl. She moved out from her abusive home and came to America. She finally free and living her live.....but s...