Vivacious《Cullen's》

By ThinYoongi

ᵥᵢ·ᵥₐ·cᵢₒᵤₛ /vəˈvāSHəs,vīˈvāSHəs/ (adj•) full of life and good spirits happy and lively in a way that is att... More

•《Part I》•
•《Characters》•
•《aesthetics 》•
•《chapter I》•
•《Chapter II》•
•《Chapter III》•
•《Chapter IV》•
•《Chapter V》•
•《Chapter VI》•
•《Chapter VII》•
•《Chapter VIII》•
•《chapter X》•
•《chapter XI》•
•《chapter XII》•
•《Chapter XIII》•
•《ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ》•
•《ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xv》•
•《Chapter XVI》•
•《Chapter XVII》•
•《Chapter XVIII》•
•《chapter XIX》•
•《chapter XX》•
•《Chapter XXI》•
•《chapter XXII》•
•《chapter XXIII》•
•《chapter XXIV》•
•《Chapter XXV》•

•《Chapter IX》•

5.6K 152 10
By ThinYoongi

A few days have passed since the Cullens had all met Arianna and they had since got to know her better. She was amazing in every way possible. To a regular person she would just be normal, but then again they aren't just any ordinary people. She was made for them, every ounce of her was crafted specifically for them and that made them love her to no end. Crafted by the stars her light shone through their hearts and made them feel human again. Her bright smile made them shutter with butterflies. Yet she was unaware of what she made them feel.

Arianna once again got ready for school with her regular morning routine. Her father had prepared her an egg sandwich with a strawberry smoothie to go. Once she finished eating she gave him a hug and left yelling 'goodbye' as she closed the door behind her. Throwing her bag into the passenger seat and soon she is driving off towards the school.

Pulling in she parks next to Emmett's Jeep and climbs out greeting the Cullen's with a bright smile making their non-beating hearts flutter.

"Hey guys. How are you?" She asks, as she pulls her bag over her shoulder and closes her car door.

"Hi Ari!" Alice cheers, she leaves Jasper's arms and glides over to the said girl giving her a hug. "We are great now that you are here!"

Arianna lets out a musical laugh and hugs the small pixie back tenderly. Rosalie then comes next to her and wraps her arms around the human girl. Arianna lets out a small chuckle before returning the hug. The blondes' siblings exchange glances as Rosalie is the one they expected to be the least happy about being mated to a human.

"So Ari, I have a question." Alice sputters out excitedly as she returns to Jaspers' awaiting arms.

"What is it?"

"Well I was wondering if you'd like to come shopping this weekend with me, Rose, and Esme? We all need to update our closets and plus there is a shoe sale going on and I have to go." Alice speaks so fast the human could barely understand her.

"Alice, your closet is literally so full that if you put one more thing in there everything is going to just burst out." Emmett jokes letting out a boastus laugh; catching the attention of many other students around them.

"Hey a girl can never have too many clothes," his 'sister' defends smacking him on the arm. "Anyways please Ari, pleeeeease"

"Fine" Arianna agrees after a moment. "But only because I need to get more warmer clothes, coming from Florida I am not that prepared for the cold."

"Yay, I'm so excited! We are gonna have so much fun." The pixie-like girl exclaims as the shrill bell rings.

"Alright guys, well I have to get to class so I'll see you at lunch?" Ari asks, looking at the group who all gave her bright smile, nodding.

"I'll walk you, after all we do share the class together." Jasper says catching up to her she gives him a smile and they both start their way to history class.
°•°•°•°•°
The week had passed smoothly as the Cullen children had gotten closer with Arianna. The girl had grown to enjoy her time with the supernatural family. She even agreed to spend the weekend with them, telling her father she was going to have a sleepover with Alice, Rosalie, and Bella. Although the latter would not be spending her Saturday shopping with the other girls and Esme.

As Arianna gets out of her car in front of her house Rosalie and Alice pull up in the Porsche behind her. She gives them a bright smile as they walk up to her.

"I'm so excited for this weekend! We are going to have so much fun!" Alice squealed as they followed Ari up to her front door. "We are gonna go shopping, have makeovers, and of course a movie night. And we're gonna-"

"Alright Alice, lets not overwhelm the poor girl." Rosalie interrupts the babbling pixie-like vampire. Arianna lets out a small laugh as she opens the front door and guides the two into her house. Setting her keys down on the table and she leads them up the stairs to her room.

"My rooms right up here," she says, the two follow her into her room and look around quietly. "So what do you think?"

"I like it very simple, chic and modern. You have great style, might I say." Alice compliments and Rosalie gives a nod in agreement.

"Thank You."

"Alright, so what do you need to grab?" Rosalie asked.

"Umm just some clothes, makeup and some shower stuff." Arianna replies as she grabs a duffle bag and rummages through her closet.

About twenty minutes later the three girls exit Ariannas' room bags in hand and make their way down the stairs. Arianna walks into the kitchen and grabs a notepad and pen and quickly writes a note to her father and then grabs a water bottle from the fridge before leading the others out of the house, locking the door behind her. She makes her way to her car and throws everything into her trunk. After a few minutes of talking, the girls are on their way to the Cullens house, ready to start their sleepover weekend.
°•°•°•°•°
As Arianna walks into the well lit house she is met by a warm hug from Esme. She laughs as Emmett then comes rushing over and gives her a huge bear hug lifting her high off the ground.

"What took you so long, I missed you!" He exclaimed, setting her down gently.

"You just saw me like an hour ago?"

"Uh yea that's too long." He says in a joking tone, yet only he knew he actually meant it.

"Ari if you want I can show you up to my room so you can put your things down." Alice suggests, "us girls are gonna be up there for the weekend. The spare room is under renovation right now so you can sleep in mine and Jaspers room this weekend if you don't mind; it's not like we sleep anyways."

"Yeah that's fine as long as you don't mind it." Arianna says quietly, she didn't want to intrude at all.

"Of course not, follow me!" Arianna follows after the short woman as she leads her up the long stairwell. Arianna examines the art work along the wall as they walk through the hallway. Alice stops at the second door on the right and opens it quickly. She stands to the side and lets Arianna walk in first before walking over to the large king sized bed and sitting down on top of the white fluffy comforter.

"You can set your stuff down next to the vanity." Alice says pointing over to the Light brown vanity in the corner closest to the door. "So what do you think?"

Alice and Jaspers' room was spacious to say the least, one wall was completely glass facing the forest, it had a large balcony you could reach from the sliding glass door. The room itself had hardwood floors with a large door leading to a walk-in closet just as large as the couples bedroom. To the right was a large bookshelf filled with books, most of them history related, and a small section of it being romance novels and fashion magazines. Along the right wall was a large vanity equipped with a mirror hanging on the wall and organizers along it filled with makeup, hair products, nail polish, and more. Across from the large bed there was a flat screen television featuring a documentary that was currently muted. And lastly there was a small coffee table by the glass wall with three matching chairs around it.

"It's amazing, I can tell you were the one that designed it." Arianna says letting out a laugh in amazement. 

"Of course, well Jasper picked out the color scheme and Esme helped me, she's very good at home design, she as actually designed all of the houses we've owned, with the help of us girls though." Alice watches as Arianna explores her room looking through their wide variety of books. "Here come look in my closet maybe we can start out with a fashion show!" She exclaimed.

Arianna lets out a musical laugh and follows after the small whimsical vampire, excited for the days ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776K 19.9K 71
"ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄʟᴀᴡs, ᴏʀ ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴏʀ sᴜᴘᴇʀ sᴇɴsᴇs. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ." ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ•ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴡɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ...
423K 11.7K 55
𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑨𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔, 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔, 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆...
67.6K 1.5K 38
Iᑎ ᗯᕼIᑕᕼ ᑕᗩᖇᒪIᔕᒪE'ᔕ ᗰᗩTE ᑕOᗰEᔕ ᗷᗩᑕK TO ᕼIᗰ .x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. -- ᑕᗩᖇᒪIᔕᒪE ᙭ Oᑕ -- -- ᑭOᔕT-ᗷᖇEᗩKIᑎG ᗪᗩᗯᑎ --
1M 26.3K 57
"𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆, 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒅." - 𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒂. 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚞...