𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎, 𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐁𝐎𝐑...

By VONTAES

𝟗𝟎𝐬 𝐚𝐮 Yeosang's life has always been great, he knew what he strived for, what his goals were, and how h... More

𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎, 𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐁𝐎𝐑
━ 𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗠𝗘?
━ 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦
━ 𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦
━ 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚
━ 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗟𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦
━ 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦
━ 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗨𝗦

━ 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗦

957 95 244
By VONTAES

✦ ·  · 
❝ᴛ ʜ ɪ ꜱ
ꜱ ᴜ ᴍ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ❞
ꜱ ᴜ ᴄ ᴋ ꜱ

· · ✦

∞ 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟓 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔 ∞

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

The summer heat rained down on Yeosang's forehead, causing him to sweat profusely. He kept a handkerchief in his jean pocket in case sweat began to drip from his forehead. This was the fucking worst and totally uncool. It was his birthday for crying out loud, and here he was helping the Parks move in.

He couldn't wait to dial Wooyoung's telephone and tell him everything. The two and a few of his friends had planned to go to the roller rink tonight, but by the looks of it now he he's not so sure they'll come.

For an hour or so, Yeosang's been trying to avoid bumping into Seonghwa after the incident in the living room. How close he was to his face from before? How his cool minty breath fanned his face making him paralyzed?

What was his reasoning for it? He had Yeosang's thoughts all jumbled together, searching for the correct answer. And why was he feeling a small ounce unfamiliarity with his emotions all of a sudden?

This is exactly why he never wanted the Parks to come back, frankly, he didn't want Seonghwa back.

"Good work boys. You guys can take a break and I'll finish here." Mr. Park told them as he had his white sleeves rolled up and Yeosang could see the sweat stains underneath his armpits. He held in the need to cringe and looked to see if he had any, once he peaked and saw none he sighed. How embarrassing would that be if he did.

He nodded as he turned to his side to watch Seonghwa pat his hand on his father's shoulder, walk inside their house and go to his room. Yeosang ignored him and thanked Mr. Park. He waved at him leaving to go back to his own house.

Yeosang ran to the telephone that hung on the wall before dialing Wooyoung's number. The dial tone went on no longer than 5 seconds. Yeosang huffed as he leaned against the wall next to the telephone.

"Hello?" Wooyoung's voice sounding as if he just woke up. "Y-Yeosang?"

"Were you sleep? Wake up! I got some news for you." He stated and heard Wooyoung groaned.

"Bitch I was taking a nap," He whined. Yeosang rolled his eyes but Wooyoung couldn't obviously see it.

"Guess who's back in town?" He asked and Wooyoung muttered a 'who.'

"Park Seonghwa." The name of the older left Yeosang's mouth like a swear he wasn't suppose to say. The tone in his voice like venom and he glared even with just saying the older's name.

Wooyoung screeched, "Really? Ah, I missed that guy. This is totally rad, tell him we gotta hang out soon."

"Do I have to ride my bike to your house to personally slap you?" Yeosang frown.

"Don't be dramatic Sangie. Seonghwa and I left on good terms." Wooyoung said, his voice now starting to sound more clearer and not groggy. Indicating the other was waking up and Yeosang could hear him sit up in his bed, due to him hearing the box spring through the phone.

"Actually all of us but you, ended on good terms with him when he left the country." Wooyoung hummed. "Why the hell do you guys still hate each other anyway?"

Yeosang ran a hair through his brown wavy hair frustrated. "Because he-he gets under my skin! He's so infuriating you have no idea." He replied, Wooyoung yawned loudly over the phone and Yeosang pulled the telephone away from his ear.

"Listen maybe you guys can make amends and invite him to hang out with us at Robbies." Wooyoung insisted.

"I'm sorry but isn't it my birthday Wooyoung? And absolutely not, I don't want him to ruin it more than he has already." Yeosang grumbled.

"Sangie, please just try to be nice? Come on, it'll still be fun. For old time's sake it's been years since the rest of us have seen ole Park Seonghwa."

Yeosang thought hard at Wooyoung's idea. He didn't want to seem like the bad guy if he said no. It was true that Wooyoung, Jongho and Yunho haven't seen the older ever since 85'. Just for one day will he try to bring the group back together on his birthday.

"Fuck, fine he can come. But if he pisses me off it's never happening again." Yeosang promised. Wooyoung happily clapped his hands.

"Yes! Can't wait this is gonna be off the chain! I'm gonna get ready and come to my house in half an hour, okay?" Wooyoung said on the other line.

Yeosang hummed, "See you later." He replied before hanging up and hanging the phone back up to the wall.

"Mom!" He called, his mother was upstairs in her room. She barely had lifted a finger when helping the Parks moved in, yet took a shower from complaining how hot and humid it was outside.

"I'm going to get ready and leave to hang out with Wooyoung and them!"

"Okay, sweetie. You got any pocket money?" She yelled back.

"Just enough!" He answered and skipped a few stairs to arrive quicker at the top. He entered his room and walked to the closet. He was going to freshen up and wear a preppy type of outfit for later.

He picked out a yellow collared shirt, beige shorts that covered just above his knees, and for the shoes he'd wear his white sneakers. He laid the outfit on his bed so he could change into it once he got out the shower. Fishing out a towel out of his dresser, Yeosang enters the bathroom to take a longing and warm shower. Washing away the odd and peculiar feelings he's been filling since Seonghwa arrived.

10 minutes had passed since Yeosang got out the steaming shower. He dried his body and his damped hair. He moisturized himself with cherry blossom scented lotion. Running the lotion up and down his smooth legs, around his arms, and behind his back.

Once he rubbed enough lotion on his body he put on the outfit he had on his bed. The clothes felt soft on his skin and Yeosang felt some closure.

"Now the hair." He said to himself and went in front of his mirror that was placed on his dresser in the corner of his room. He parted his chestnut hair down the middle, it still was wavy and he used a comb to make it look neater.

Satisfied with his current look he clicked his tongue against the top of his mouth pleased. He grabbed his cherry flavored chapstick off his dresser and applied some on his naturally red lips. Yeosang smacked his lips together to spread it around. Lastly he grabbed his fanny pack that carried his money and sunglases before leaving his room.

He walked down the stairs humming a song that was stuck in his head. Totally unaware that Seonghwa would be the first person he saw waiting for him downstairs. Yeosang groaned loudly and strolled towards him. He noticed the older changed as well. Wearing leather jeans with a belt around, black boots and a white shirt with a leather jacket. All too hot to be wearing in 80 degree weather.

Yeosang rolled his eyes unimpressed. "You look like a greaser."

"And you look a sweet little preppy." He snorted, making fun of him. He was already regretting his choice of agreeing to let this imbecile hang out with his friends. Well, they were his old friends too.

"Whatever! Why are you here?" Yeosang crossed his arms. Seonghwa touched the top of his hair that was still slicked back, showcasing his forehead.

"My dad said he overhead you and my good friend Wooyoung talking about inviting me to hang out with you guys." He shrugged.

"Can you tell you dad it's impolite to listen on people's conversation?" Yeosang replied, while he rolled his eyes.

"It's cute you want me to join you guys." Seonghwa grinned, taking a step forward to the younger. No, this was not about to be a repeat from earlier, where the older would use some kind of super power and paralyze Yeosang, making him have no choice but to look him in the eye, and feel himself slip away from his touch.

It's only been a few hours since Seonghwa returned. And Yeosang had no idea why he was suddenly acting so queer whenever the older was near him.

"I miss hanging out with you." Seonghwa smirked, getting too close to Yeosang again. And before they ended up touching, Yeosang pressed his hands against Seonghwa's chest. His mouth opened slightly feeling how hard Seonghwa's chest was. Like if he were to hit the older it would barely faze him.

Yeosang gulped and looked into Seonghwa's eyes, getting lost in them for a second time today. Seonghwa seemed to feel his nervousness and his cocky smirk got even wider.

"J-Just, stay out of my way." Yeosang finally was able to say under the older's deep gaze from above. He walked past Seonghwa and out his house. Seonghwa chuckled softly and closed the door behind him on the way out.

The walk to Wooyoung's house was only 5 minutes, usually Yeosang would bike to his house with his tape recorder as he listened to music. But right now he was with Seonghwa who was behind him staring at the back of his head.

"Could you stop staring at me?" Yeosang snapped turning around, not only was the sun beaming down on him ruthlessly, but he didn't need Seonghwa's stare adding extra heat.

Seonghwa laughed throwing his head back a bit. His Adam's apple prominent and Yeosang glanced at it before traveling his eyes back on the older's face.

"Am I making you nervous, Sangie?" The older wondered as his laughter died down.

"Don't call me that." Yeosang stated gritting his teeth a bit resembling a dog.

"Or what, Sangie?" Seonghwa now walking up to him. "Enlighten me, what would you do if I didn't?"

Yeosang watched him stroll closer and he struggled to think of a remark. He groaned and proceeded to walk. "You're so damn annoying." He muttered.

Several minutes later and the two arrived at Wooyoung's light blue painted ranch house. Yeosang went to knock on the door the same time Seonghwa did and their hands softly brushed against each other.

Yeosang immediately took his hand back hiding the warm feeling in his stomach and looked at the older with a glare. "I could knock thanks."

Seonghwa subtly rolled his eyes and leaned on the window next to door. Yeosang cleared his throat before he knocked on the beige colored door.

"I'm coming!" It was Wooyoung's loud but cute voice and Yeosang smiled at that.

"He still sounds the same." Seonghwa smiled to himself remembering to the time when they were kids. Wooyoung was always yelling, it was before he knew how to use his inside voice.

"Yeah, he sure acts the same too." Replied Yeosang who stood in front of the door, already impatient from how long Wooyoung was taking.

The door finally opened and the black haired boy came out looking excited. He had on his usual wide framed glasses, a red graphic tee shirt with light blue jeans and a plaid red and black sweater around his waist. And he wore the same shoes as Yeosang.

"Seonghwa wow-" Wooyoung gaped the second he looked at the taller. Seonghwa grinned and ruffled Wooyoung's dark hair teasingly.

"Little Wooyoungie grew up too." He smiled fondly and Wooyoung whined, moving Seonghwa's hand away from his head.

"Hey, I just brushed it and everything." Wooyoung goes to pat his hair down. He moved to give Seonghwa a hug, wrapping his arms around the older's neck affectionately.

Yeosang awkwardly stood on the side waiting for their friendly interaction to be over. He just wanted to go to Robbie's already. When the two pulled away Yeosang clapped his hands getting their attention.

"Okay hurry now, it's hot outside."

"Chillax Sangie." Wooyoung chuckled. He pulled out car keys before dangling them with a smirk. "My mom gave me her keys to drive us, you're welcome."

"What? I'm shocked." Yeosang responded as he looked at Mrs. Jung's parked 95' Ford Mustang convertible.

"Not even I trust you to ride this." Seonghwa walked timidly to the car. He ran his hand along the hood of the car.

"Come on hyung. You don't trust me?" Wooyoung says going inside the car. He unlocked both doors for Yeosang and Seonghwa to enter. Yeosang sat in the back seat, as Seonghwa sat in the passenger's seat.

"I mean you did always crash your toy cars into another as a kid." Replied Seonghwa once he got in the seat. Wooyoung turned to him a small smile on his face.

"You remember." He said with big eyes, "I was a bit careless as a kid. But I'll show you how much I improved. No crashing today!" He promised as he puts the keys into the ignition.

"We got a few houses to stop at. You remember Jongho and Yunho right?" He asked the older who nodded.

"Sure do. Boy, I can't wait to see little Jongie. I missed him."

"We all missed you too. Even Yeosang although he just doesn't want to admit it." He giggled. Yeosang kicked the back of the drivers seat as he began to heat up. Wooyoung laughed and looked in the rearview mirror to wink at his bestfriend.

"I do not!"

"Actually I missed him too." Yeosang heard the older say under his breath. He replied with nothing to pretend he didn't hear his words. But nothing stopped the forming blush on his cheeks.

I felt like this wasn't??? Good???
I promise it'll get better, I still feel like my writing is rusty from taking a month long break.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 13.3K 94
What happens to ATEEZ once the camera shuts off, bid their fans goodbye, and get back to the dorm? What is really the life of ATEEZ? • • • Please re...
326K 13.7K 28
" if you don't stop doing that , i won't be able to stop myself " -San After three years, San is reunited with his childhood friend Wooyoung. However...
47.9K 3.4K 47
[Completed] A promise, A protection. Promising is easy, Fighting up with it is harder. At the end of the day, The only way to see the daylights again...
125K 3.8K 81
You lived a normal life until one night your whole life changes