A whole new World Reboot (Ear...

By BaccaGod7

Y/n L/n a boy with a interesting life growing up. Having Silver eyes, wolf ears and tail in a world that neve... More

A new World to Explore
Shining Beacon
Initiation
First Day
Jaunedice
Never do this
A Unexpected Surprise
The Stray
The Surprise Party
Best Day Ever
Investigation
Mount Glenn
No Brakes
Phantom Pain
Unknowns
The Fall

Just Dance

681 18 3
By BaccaGod7

I was in combat class with Ruby leaning up against me watching Pyrrha beat team Crdl ending with her driving Cardin into the ground depleting his aura.

Glynda: And that's the match.

Cardin: Lucky shot. (Collapse)

Glynda: Well done miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you professor.

Glynda: Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow but we have time for one more sparring match. Any volunteers? Miss Belladonna?

Blake jolted her head up I could see the bags under her eyes. She couldn't fight she could barely keep her eyes open.

Glynda: You've been rather docile for the past few classes. Why don't you-

Mercury: I'll do it.

Glynda: Mercury is it? Very well. Let's find you an opponent.

Mercury: Actually, I wanna fight... (points to Pyrrha) her.

Since I knew the outcome I decided to ignore the fight and give Ruby a side hug. Ruby hugged back and looked behind her towards Emerald.

Ruby: Hey your friend's doing pretty good.

The fight continues for a minute longer and I then hear it.

Random: FUCK YOU! 

*Take two*

Mercury: I forfeit.

Pyrrha slowed her sprint towards him to a halt just in front of him.

Pyrrha: You don't even want to try?

I slowly stopped listening and soon after I hear the bell ring. We start heading back to the dorm and on the way Sun catches up to Blake.

Sun: Hey Blake, you doing okay?

Blake: I'm fine.

Sun: So I hear there's this dance going on this weekend. Sounds pretty lame but you and me, I'm thinking, not as lame.

Me along with the team stopped so Blake could chat and to make sure she doesn't collapse at anytime.

Blake: What?

Sun: The dance this weekend. You want to go or what?

Blake: I don't have time for a stupid dance. I thought you of all people would get that.

Blake walks of towards our next class leaving us behind.

Y/n: Blake is just being Blakey. Don't worry Sun.

Timeskip

We were all in the dorm the girls all sitting down on the beds while I stay leaned against the bookcase infront of the window.

Blake: You what?

Ruby: We want you to go to the dance.

Blake: That's ridiculous.

Yang: Blake we worried about you, this investigation is starting to mess with your head.

Weiss: You can't sleep, you hardly eat, and to be honest your grades have been suffering.

Y/n: You could literally die from lack of sleep and malnutrition at anytime.

Blake: You think I care about grades. People's lives are at stake.

Yang: We know and we are also trying to  figure out what Torchwick is up to.

Y/n: Your own health is suffering. I may stay up through the night every so often to fix my sleep schedule but I try my best to eat healthy among other things. If you can't see that your slowly killing yourself then I don't know what I'm supposed to do to help.

I walk to the door with my tail flicking back and forth slightly ticked at her for going so long without taking better care for herself.

Y/n: I'm going to train with w/n text me how it goes alright.

I make my way to the training area where there's training dummies and one of them shaped like Cardin they're metallic so they can't get destroyed from swords with ease. I enter the locker room and grab my swords I walk back out and I square off against a dummy.

Y/n: Alright just like I trained.

I do a double slash followed by a slash to the upper left with one going low and from the right. I finally land the backflip and charge at it with a stab with the other going for a neck slash. I proceed to do a more rapid movement with my swords so I can try and keep my form steady with faster movements. As I was doing this I felt my hairs on my neck stand up like I was being watched. I continue with the flow before dodging a thrown kunai.

Y/n: The hell. Who's there?

Someone in a black cloak comes out of the shadows materializing from said shadows with it slowly disappating. He had a grey mask where I can see only his black eyes.

Y/n: (thoughts) OK shadow manipulation, teleportation or traveling. (Talking) Who the hell are you and why did you attack me?

???: Just call me Umbra. I'm here to deal with you.

He proceeds to pull out more kunai moving his cloak as I see a pistol as well. He throws three one I can tell will miss as I maneuver my swords to block and deflect the other two. He proceeds to run towards me as I see him throwing more in my direction causing me to dodge and deflect once again.

Y/n: Do you have a endless supply or something?

I transform my left sword to its shotgun mode and fire off a fire round as he closes in too close hitting him right in the gut and causing him to back away. We circle around waiting again for someone to make a move. I quickly glance over to the fire alarm before turn my attention back to him. He rushes me again but this time with a katana.

Y/n: Man that cloak hides a lot crap.

I proceed to block it with relative ease with both blades trying to push him back. I proceed to try something and use my semblance to engulf my blades in flames. It seems to have surprised them and backed up a bit.

Y/n: Perfect.

I slash towards him making two waves of flames go at him in a X pattern. He dodged it with ease. I knew he was going to dodge but I was aiming for the thing behind him the fire alarm. Once it was hit the alarm sound and he immediately started to get away as fast as he could I couldn't go after him with ease as he jumped out a high window. I looked around and found he left a single kunai behind. I put it in one of my ammo pockets as I get try to rid of whatever fire I did start. The doors then slammed open revealing Glynda.

Glynda: Mr. L/n what happened here?

Y/n: I need to talk to Ozpin tomorrow there's been a change.

Timeskip

I was pacing in Ozpin's office thinking on who that was and what his goal is supposed to be. As I was pacing the elevator dinged as I see Ozpin and Ironwood coming out and into the room.

Ironwood: What the hell happened last night?

Y/n: I don't know.

Ironwood: What do you mean you don't know?

Ozpin: Now now James let the boy speak.

Y/n: I was training then I was attacked by a guy called Umbra someone I don't know. I am slowly freaking out, thinking I changed the timeline.

Ozpin: Just calm yourself we'll figure this out.

I continue to pace lost in my thoughts.

Y/n: (thoughts) Who could he be no defining features everything was practically covered just his black eyes.

I stopped pacing after a pair of hands where placed on my shoulders. I look up and see Ozpin.

Ozpin: Let us handle it. He has a fixation on one of my students just relax and enjoy your time with your team.

Y/n: Alright (breathes deeply) I'm better now. Remember grey mask black eyes.

I walk over to the elevator and press the ground floor button and it started to go down.

Timskip

I walk into the ballroom seeing Yang talking to Ruby for a moment before talking to Weiss as I go over and sit next to Ruby.

Y/n: Sooo Ruby me you dance.

Ruby: Sounds good Y/n but it would be better if Blake was coming. Anyway why did you go to the headmaster?

Y/n: I'll talk about it later I know teammates shouldn't hide things but I want to tell you privately.

We hear the door open and we all look to see Neptune and Sun coming in.

Neptune: You're dance is going to have fog machines.

Weiss: We were thinking about it.

Neptune: That's pretty cool.

Sun: You all ready for dress up.

Y/n: Yeah I need a distraction after last night.

Ruby: Yeah right.

Yang: Laugh all you want I'll be turning heads tomorrow night.

Weiss: What are you two wearing?

Sun: Uhhh this.

Neptune: Ignore him as he knows not what he says.

Sun: I may have moved to Mitral but I grew up in Vacuo not exactly a shirt and tie kind of place.

I grew a dumbfounded expression after that.

Yang: Yeah we noticed.

Sun: Sooo what does Blake think about all this. She still being all you know Blakey?

Weiss: Obviously.

Ruby: I still can't think of a way to change her mind.

Yang: Guys trust me Blake will be at the dance tomorrow.

Yang just walks out of here after here slightly cryptic explanation even though I know what she means. I got up and followed her out and started heading to the dorms to double check something. As I was making it down the hall in the dormitory Jaune runs up to and grabs my arm.

Jaune: We need to talk.

And he proceeds to drag me to his dorm. I see Ren already dressed with Nora with headphones on.

I set myself down on a bed as Jaune sits on the one ahead of me.

Jaune: Y/n, Ren I'm just gonna come out and say it. You are my best friends these past few months I think we really bonded.

Y/n: Just get to the point Jaune.

Jaune: I want to get both of your advice on girls.

Ren: Girls?

Jaune: I just don't know to- how to- girls. I guess what I'm asking is how did you and Nora and Y/n and Ruby.

It completely caught Ren off guard and sounds like his brain is shutting down.

Nora: Ahem. We're not actually together together.

Jaune: Nora I said headphones on!

Y/n: I just acted normal and-

Ren: What exactly is this all about?

Jaune: It's Weiss.

Y/n: Ohhh.

Jaune: I'm completely head over heels for and she won't even give me a chance. She's cold but also incredible she's smart and graceful and talented. I mean have you heard her sing. I just wish she take me seriously you know. I wish I could tell her how I feel without messing it all up.

Pyrrha: Then do it.

We all look towards the door and saw Pyrrha.

Jaune: A what?

Pyrrha: Just tell her exactly what you just said. No ridiculous scheme no pick up line just be honest. Jaune you can't get it wrong if it's the truth.

Jaune: You're right. Thanks Pyrrha. Good talk guys.

He left the room in a hurry afterwards. I started walking out to go to my room.

Nora: Practice what you preach Pyrrha.

I open a box looking at the tux mom got me.

Y/n: Hmm blue roses nice pick mom.

Timeskip to the dance

I was walking down the with keeping her steady. We open the door and see Yang as the greeter.

Yang: Ohh you both look great.

Ruby: Can we have serious talk about how Weiss fights in these things.

Y/n: Alright let's get a drink first Ruby then how bout that dance?

Ruby: (Blushing) Oh umm alright.

I grab two cups of punch and start making my way over to her. I look out to the dance floor and see Blake dancing with Yang before passing it over to Sun.

Weiss: Mission accomplished.

I hand Ruby her cup.

Ruby: So what do we do now?

Y/n: We enjoy ourselves and hope no one spiked the punch.

Weiss and Yang walk off, as I stay with Ruby, to enjoy the dance.

Ruby: I want to go back to my hood and get these stupid lady stilts off.

Ozpin: Not enjoying yourself.

We turn to see prof. Ozpin coming up behind us as we turn to him.

Ruby: Uh no everything's fine.

Y/n: I am somewhat I'm not much of a major people person I tend to stick with my group.

Ruby: I'm not much of a dancy pansy dancy girl.

Ozpin: Well you can't spend your entire life on the battlefield even if you may want to. Now I'm quite sure your boyfriend like to have a dance with you. Just remember these nights are the ones that strengthen our bonds and are the nights we don't easily forget.

I lead Ruby out to the dance floor and assume the normal position with her and do the waltz with her since it's a slow dance and all that it did lead to my feet getting stepped a few times but it was still nice. It was a very lovely night minus the fact Ruby having to leave early to go and fight Cinder while I stayed and sat back and rest my feet and laugh at Jaune in a dress throughout the night.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Bacca: There we go back to themain stories I loved.

Ruby: And he just need to read some new stories that got his passion to write started again.

Bacca: Yeah I'll see you guys in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 7K 51
The story of a boy, which people only know as the brother of one of the strongest Huntsman, finally making himself known. His whole life he was in th...
267K 3.4K 25
(Y/n) a young boy, 17 years old, all alone, no name (yet), and no Idea why he exists, only that wherever he goes, death is not far behind by. What wi...
39.8K 787 21
A boy named Y/N L/N was taken from his best friend Emerald, he became an experiment, completely transforming him and giving him an artificial semblan...
60.7K 985 13
In a time when Atlas was testing their weaponry during their early uprising, they formulated bombs that they created with an unknown dust compound th...