DRACARYS: game of thrones sea...

Від marvelis04

"You don't know me. You don't know what I am capable of." - Davina Tyrell "I want nothing to do with you. Yo... Більше

c a s t
winter is coming
the kingsroad
lord snow
cripples, bastards, and broken things
the wolf and the lion
a golden crown
you win or you die
the pointy end
fire and blood
the north remembers
the night lands
what is dead may never die
garden of bones
the ghost of harrenhal
the old gods and the new
a man without honor
the prince of winterfell
blackwater
valar morghulis
valar dohaeris
dark wings, dark lords
walk of punishment
and now his watch is ended
kissed by fire
the climb
the bear and the maiden fair
second sons
the rains of castamere
mhysa

baelor

217 7 0
Від marvelis04

LEWYS LANNISTER stepped off the sailboat onto the piers of King's Landing. He knew that coming back across the Narrow Sea was risky given his circumstances, but he had to see his siblings and deliver the information on the Targaryen girl that he had grown fond of. A part of him had no hesitation in doing so, but his heart told him differently.

Lewys could already hear the deafening noise of the city and could smell the putrid filth of the sewer system if one could even call it one. King's Landing was the most disgusting city in all of Westeros, that Lewys was certain of. He passed by several commoners in the streets who were heading in the direction of the Sept in a rapid pace. He grabbed a hold of a young boy's arm. "What's going on?"

"They've taken the Hand of the King to the Sept of Baelor." The boy rushed off after two younger girls, presumably his sisters. Lewys turned to his companion on the ship, Naeva Waters. Naeva, he had learned, was the bastard daughter of his brother, Tyrion, and he took it upon himself to deliver her to him.

"Come, we must hurry." If Ned Stark was to be put on trial, he would most certainly be executed for whatever crime he had commited, and that was convenient for Lewys.
*******

RHAEVEN GREYJOY stood off to the side by Lady Catelyn as Theon and Robb returned from battle. Lady Catelyn was in tears at the sight of her son safely at her side once more, whereas Rhaeven was just glad that her brother hadn't accidentally run a Stark soldier through. The two approached with the interesting sight of a bloodied and captive Jaime Lannister on the ground.

"By the time they knew what was happening, it had already happened." Robb stated as he moved to his mother's side. The Lannister panted as he kneeled upright.

"Lady Stark, I'd offer you my sword, but I seem to have lost it."

Lady Catelyn's gaze laid heavily upon the Kingslayer causing him to sink down. "It is not your sword I want. Give me my daughters back. Give me my husband." Rhaeven watched as the Lannister swallowed before speaking.

"I've lost them, too, I'm afraid."

"Kill him, Robb." Rhaeven's gaze snapped to her brother who stood cockily behind the Lannister. "Send his head to his father. He cut down ten of our men, you saw him."

Robb glared down at the Kingslayer. "He's more use to us alive than dead."

"Take hin away and put him in irons." Lady Catelyn ordered and a Stark supporter reached for the Kingslayer. Theon helped the Lannister up as the other held a sword to his neck.

"We could end this war right now, boy. Save thousands of lives. You fight for the Starks, I fight for the Lannisters. Swords, lances, teeth, nails, choose your weapons and let's end this here and now." It wasn't a half bad idea in Rhaeven's opinion, but, unfortunately, no one had asked for her opinion. Rhaeven turned her gaze to Robb who stared at the Kingslayer.

"If we do it your way, Kingslayer, you'd win." Robb gave a half smile to the Lannister. "We're not doing it your way."

The Stark supporter dragged the Lannister away with a scoff. "Come on, pretty man." He began to laugh as the Stark soldiers cheered in victory. Theon approached Robb and stared at him.

"I sent two thousand men to their graves today." Theon was quick to reassure his comrade.

"The Bards will sing songs of their sacrifice."

"Aye, but the dead won't hear them." Robb looked over at his mother befire stepping forward to face and speak to his troops. "One victory does not make us conquerers. Did we free my father? Did we rescue my sisters from the queen? Did we free the North from those who want us on our knees? This war is far from over." Lady Catelyn, Rhaeven, and Theon watched as Robb stalked off towards his tent.
*******

MARLENA BARATHEON stood by Sansa and her sister as they waited for Lord Stark to be brought out to confess his treasonous actions. Lord Stark was indeed brought out by two men of the Watch. Marlena could tell that he still retained his injury given to him by her uncle. The crowd gathered was cursing his name and jeering his very existence. He was pushed through the seething crowd towards the Sept and as far as she could tell, he wasn't struggling.

The bells rung as he finally made his way up the stairs and to the small platform. "I am Eddard Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Hand of the King." Lord Stark looked to his daughter who nodded with a small smile. "I come before you to confess my treason in the sights of gods and men. I betrayed the faith of my king and the trust of my friend, Robert. I swore to protect and defend his children, but before his blood was cold, I plotted to murder his son and cease the throne for myself." The crowd began to jeer him again and one townsperson threw a rock at his head. Sansa and Marlena let out little gasps at the violence towards him as he was held up by the Hound and then pushed forward. "Let the High Septon and Baelor the Blessed bear witness to what I say. Joffrey Baratheon is the one true heir to the Iron Throne." Joffrey turned to send grins to his mother and sisters. "By the grace of all the gods, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm." Sansa gasped as the crowd began to jeer once more and Marlena glared out at them.

"As we sin, so do we suffer. This man had confessed his crimes in sight of gods and men. The gods are just, but Beloved Baelor taught us that they can also be merciful." Grand Maester Pycelle turned to Joffrey to decide what should be done with Lord Stark. "What is to be done with this traitor, your Grace?" The crowd cried out in anger at the mention of the word traitor.

Joffrey raised his hand out to the crowd with a grin on his face to silence them. "My mother wishes me to let Lord Eddard join the Night's Watch. Stripped of all titles and all power, he would serve the realm in permanent exile. And my lady, Sansa, had begged mercy for her father." Marlena watched as Toria sent a glare towards Joffrey as Sansa smiled at him. "But they have the soft hearts of women. So long as I am your king, treason shall never go unpunished." Marlena's eyebrows furrowed together in confusion as she spotted her uncle Lewys standing in the crowd beside a blonde woman. His face was twisted in anger. "Sir Illyn, bring me his head."

"No!" Sansa called out before being stopped by a member of the Kingsguard. Marlena's mother stepped towards Joffrey along with Toria as they spoke quietly to him attempting to alter his decision. The crowd began to cheer in an uproar that shook the very ground Marlena stood upon. "Please, stop him!"

Marlena moved to comfort Sansa and took her from the Kingsguard. She caressed Sansa's ruby hair as she sobbed. "Shh, it's alright. It'll all be over soon." Lord Stark was moved into the execution position, head lowered as he lowered himself onto his knees. Sansa began to struggle again as she pleaded with Joffrey.

Lord Stark's own sword was taken from its sheath to be used as the execution blade. Marlena noticed that Lewys and the mystery woman were hurriedly making thier way to the Sept through the crowd pushing their way through.

Lord Stark lowered his head as Sir Illyn did a test swing. Marlena's stomach dropped as both the blade and Sansa's unconscious form fell and yet the birds still flew higher into the cloudless sky.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

125K 4.1K 48
"When everything comes down, we will be the last ones standing." "You know what they say." "Valar morghulis." ...
401K 11.3K 57
Davina Lannister is the youngest child of Tywin Lannister. She is very loved by her father, which is why he let her practice with Jaime swordsmanship...
59K 2.6K 69
❝𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓈𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽❞ Nymeria doesn't belong anywhere. She's out of place and if she's not careful, s...
30.1K 1.8K 32
Elia Martell lost her husband, her children and her best friend. But she escaped with her life and the life of A baby boy. Born of Rhaegars seed but...