Eroda |h.s.|

بواسطة cherry_beans

"If one heart fits another like a puzzle piece, maybe you could be the missing half of me." _________________... المزيد

The Isle Of Eroda (Prologue)
The Peculiar Boy
The New Girl
When He Met Her
The Squad
Anna
Teamwork
The Preparation
I Hate You (Part 1)
I Hate You (Part 2)
Not My Fault
To Be So Lonely
The Lost Song
She Is.....Alive?
I'm Sorry
The Robbery
The Secret Cell
The Plan
The Distraction
The Escape
A New Place To Live
Be With Me
The Flashback
The Headache
I Am A Grandma, Love
Hiding From The Law
Caught
What Happened
Back With You
Official
Secrets
Dreams About Her
Crawling
What?!
I Wanna Write You A Song
The Gift
The Picnic
Stealing
Gone
We Are Watching
Not Ready
Songwriting
End You
Birthday
Surprise
What Is With Her
Secret Revealed
Pregnant
Alright
Carol
No Need To Be Afraid
Treat People With Kindness
Let Go
Free
Seaview 88 Cottage
Trapped
Father
The Story (Part 1)
The Story (Part 2)
The Story (Part 3)
The Story (Part 4)
The Story (Part 5)
The Story (Part 6)
The Story (Part 7)
The Story (Part 8)
The Story (Part 9)
The Story (Part 10)
The Story (Part 11)
The Story (Part 12)
Back To Reality
Seven Minutes
Trust & Risks
The Fight
Protecting Means Killing
Free...Or Not
The Letter
He Went Away (Epilogue)
A/N

Disappeared

49 5 1
بواسطة cherry_beans

"I'd be so sweet if things just stayed the same."

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

(Harry's P.O.V.)

-Wow. That "Haz Special" was really delicious, Carol.- Emma said after we finished our meal.

-Thank you, dear! I am so glad that you liked it!- Carol replied to her statement.

-We really did. When this robbery chaos is over, I promise to come here as much as I can just like in the old times.- I promised to her.

-I am really looking forward to it, dear. You can bring Emma as well. The more the merrier.- She said and Emma and I both smiled.

-I would love to come along with Harry, Carol. Thank you for being so kind to us. I feel like we needed that after everything that happened.- Emma spoke up and Carol nodded her head.

-Of course. And remember, anytime you need anything or anyone to talk to, you can come here and I will gladly catch up with you.- She told us and we thanked her again.

-Well, you adorable lovebirds didn't tell me why you came here in the first place.- Carol mentioned and I took a deep breath before starting to explain what happened.

-Well, do you remember my fish Anna?- I asked her.

-Yeah, I do. I remember just how happy you were when you told me the story about how you found her. You wore that golden helmet to stop your smile from being seen and you came to the bench beach. You started to walk into the ocean and you felt like drowning yourself, so you put rocks in your pockets, but then you saw her twitching on the stone that was right next to you and you decided to save her. I love that fish.- Carol told the whole story about how I found Anna and I smirked.

-Is that really how you two met?- I heard Emma ask as we sat at our table in the restaurant.

-Yeah. Well, Carol, do you know what kind of fish is Anna?- I asked yet another question.

-I am afraid not. I mean, I learned a lot about fish from my husband, but I still do not know how to recognise every kind of fish I know.- She explained and I nodded.

-Have you ever heard about an Erodian Goldfish?

-Umm... Oh! I actually have. Those ones are rare. Wait...is Anna an Erodian Goldfish?!

-Yeah. She is. Emma's grandma recognised her. What do you mean when you say that those ones are rare?- I spoke curiously.

-Well...that is the fish that can only be found in the seas of Eroda. Some people say that it is only in Eroda because it was created by Erodian magic...- Carol started but Emma interrupted her suddenly.

-What is Erodian magic?- She asked.

-Erodian magic is a special ancient magic that the creators of Eroda used to make it the way it has always been.

-So Erodian magic is the reason why Eroda is so...cloudy and dark?- I said before Carol confirmed my words.

-Well, the legend has it that the only way to break the evil and dark Erodian spell that has towered over Eroda is for the special peculiar boy to make everyone around him treat people with kindness.- Her words made me feel something in my chest. Like I was dizzy...but in the area of my heart.

-No one got to find out what that legend really meant, but honestly, no one is even looking for that peculiar boy who will save Eroda.

-Really? No one really bothers and thinks about that?- Emma asked.

-Well, at first people really did search for him, but soon enough the hope was lost because people here are just...the way they are.- Carol admitted quietly.

-So...back to the point. Anna has been created with some... Erodian magic?- I got back to the main part of our conversation.

-Yes. That is why they grow so much. Those fish have minds of humans, but they do not have their language as well. That is why they seem like normal animals. Before fishermen found gold earrings to bring them luck, every single one of them was praying to catch an Erodian Goldfish to be his lucky fishing charm.

-Wow. That is crazy.- Emma said as her eyes stayed open wide and her jaw was slightly dropping.

-But then...fishermen found out that their meat tastes delicious and they forgot about their lucky charms. They were catching them for food. That is why Erodian Goldfishes created a migration. Every year on this day those fish create something like a traveling group and go to the very south of Earth to take a break from the evil fishermen. They usually come back five months later.- Carol explained and Emma and I both ended up being completely shocked.

-Well, Carol, it seems that Anna is actually pregnant and she is about to give birth soon. That is why we have decided to put her back in the sea to be a part of the migration.

-Hmm...she reached the particular length, right?- She asked and I nodded my head slowly.

That was when Carol put a hand on my shoulder and looked at me with pain in her eyes.

-I am so sorry that you need to let go of your friend, Harry. I know how much Anna means to you.

-It's alright actually. If Anna is happy, I am happy as well. Besides, I already have my friends and a wonderful girlfriend who always have my back.

-Harry, even though you never got to realise it, you are actually a very lucky young man. Don't ever forget that, darling. Also, don't ever let that luck slip out of your hands. You are not strong for no reason.- Carol winked at me and I smiled.

-Thank you so much, Carol. You really are amazing.- I told her and she smiled back at me before patting my shoulder.

She got up from her seat and went over to the corner where the old TV was. She took the remote from her apron pocket and turned the TV on.

Just as the machine turned on, the Eroda's breaking news came on.

"Breaking news! Erodian Goldfishes have officially started their migration today and are ready for their long trip to the south of the globe. Another breaking news: a strange man was spotted in the streets of Eroda. He was riding a bicycle and had an aquarium with a fish in it right behind him. His face was well covered and unfortunately, his identity is not detected."

My stomach suddenly turned upside down and I swallowed a lump in my throat. How did they manage to see me that clearly? Who on Earth even took those pictures of me that immediately started to appear on the TV screen?! I need to put Anna back into the ocean quicker than I expected.

Suddenly, I heard the restaurant door open and that sound scared the daylights out of me. The door was facing my back, so I did not really bother to turn around and see who walked in.

Soon enough I felt two hands being pressed against my shoulders from behind me and let out a gasp. I turned around and my eyes met Zayn's hazel ones.

-Mate, what is going on? Why are you here?- I asked him, still being pretty shocked from his sudden appearance.

-Harry, this is an emergency...- He started but then his eyes saw Carol standing in front of the TV as she stared at the screen.

-Hi, Carol!- He greeted her and she turned to him with a warm smile.

-Hello, Zayn. What are you doing here, my child? I haven't seen you in a while.- She stated. Zayn continued to pant uncontrollably. Was he running all the way to this place?

-I came here to call Harry as fast as I could.- He replied before his eyes turned to me once again.

-Mate, this is an extreme emergency. You need to come and bring Emma as well...

-Zayn, tell me what happened!- I said. I started to lose my patience. What is exatly that emergency?!

-Lou... Louis....

-What about Louis? Did something happen to him?

-Louis...he... He disappeared.

_____________________________

A/N: You guys!!! Stuff is about to get really heated right now. This is your last warning to buckle up! I know that everything is coming slow but believe me... It will be worth it.

See you in the next chapter!

All the love,

ElenaKostic xx

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.8K 237 12
*WARNING : Contains Mature and Explicit Content "You sure you know what you're getting yourself into bambi?" "No. But I can't wait until I find out."...
161K 3.6K 40
The story of when a girl meets a boy and they change each other, in more ways than one. !!pregnancy plot!!
2.7K 770 38
It all began with the diary entries of Aurelia Salvatore, a young orphaned maid that was placed at the door step of Prince Styles' family. Raised by...
25.9K 583 25
They're best friends as we know it, but could they be more? A series of Harmione Short Stories and One Shots. Some of them are completely fanfics, so...