Game On!

By Agent-Hedgehog

Ever since the first moment Husker and the bar materialised into the Happy Hotel Angel Dust found a new pasti... More

Part One: The Flirting Fancy
Part Two: A Ribbing From The Radio Demon
Part Three: Drinking In The Dark
Part Four: Dealing With Our Addictions
Part Five: One For One
Part Six: Traped In The Water Spout
Part Eight: One Helluva Show
Part Nine: Getting To Know You
Part Ten: A Whole New Issue
Part Eleven: Finding Out What's Real
Part Twelve: Confusing Emotions
Part Thirteen: What Wouldn't 'Angel Dust' Do? (1)
Part Fourteen: What Wouldn't 'Angel Dust' Do? (2)
Part Fifteen: The Start Of Something
Part Sixteen: Uncomfortable Truths
Part Seventeen: Stating The Obvious
Part Eighteen: Here's The 411
Part Nineteen: Accepting Things As They Are
Part Twenty: The Morning After
Part Twenty-One: The Problem With TV People
Part Twenty-Two: Bringing Up Morale
Part Twenty-Three: Oh, What A Night
Part Twenty-Four: Not Quite The Day Planned
Part Twenty-Five: The Positive Effects Of Love
Epilouge: Betting on Belief
Bonus: Ticklish?
Bonus 2: The Arguement
Bonus 3: Teasing

Part Seven: Escape From The Studio

4.5K 142 84
By Agent-Hedgehog

BOOM!!

"What in the nine circles is goin' on?!" Came the high-toned angry voice of Valentino as the tall blue demon with pink jacket with white fluffy cuffs and heart shaped glasses jammed his head out of the hole that had been blasted through the wall of his penthouse suite of the Porn Studios building.

"Hey shit stick! Wanna party?" Came the call of Cherry Bomb. The strawberry blonde haired demon cyclops tossing and catching an unlit bomb as she narrowed her eye with a wicked smile.

"Oh. Uh, uh.. You did not throw just that bomb at me! And I do not party with crazy bitches.." Valentino retorted back looking more annoyed.

"Come on Val, we all know the only bitch here is you! Vox is the one running the show. So where is the TV asshole anyway?" Cherry asked lighting her bomb.

"Who the fuck said my name?" Came the distinct static like deep voice of Vox as the extremely tall, thin demon with the flatscreen television head popped his enormous rectangle head through the hole in the wall. His red eyes looking curious.

"What the hell yo doin' man, I told y'all I take care of it.." Valentino sounded suddenly looking sour at the arrival of his partner. Missing the fact that at this moment Cherry Bomb chose time throw her second bomb, aiming right at Vox' massive head...

BOOM!!

......

The second bomb noise came with another blast of shockwaves but Angel Dust didn't wait for them to subside as he smashed the window in with the handle end of his Tommy gun and crawled out. Not a hard thing to do since his body was flexible, able to contort to fit the tiny window and squeeze through. Without even waiting he kept off the incredibly high window, his gun dematerialised as he used all six limbs to brace his impact onto the ground. He quickly picked himself up and ran off down the back alley..

......

"Vox! Vox, speak to me brother!" Valentino cried out, shaking the television demon as his flatscreen head read 'experiencing technical difficulties' as a happy little jingle came from him. It was followed by the sound of changing channel and his screen head flickered before his face returned looking pissed off.

"That bitch is going down!" He roared, his voice fuzzing slightly like when the volume is too loud on a TV set, he then grabbed Valentino and let the Pimp demon haul him upright..

...Cherry Bomb grinned in excitement at the various demons in 'Security' jackets that were coming for her, obviously attracted by the noise of her bombs.

"Now this is what I call a party!" She cackled in delight tossing a few more bombs before the sound of spraying bullets came in retaliation and this made her duck down in a street trench. The sound of distant explosions and the sound of agonising demon screams made her smile widen before something signalling away from the fight made her turn her head.

Angel Dust was beckoning her over to him from an alley across the street.

"C'mon, c'mon.. Before Vox throws himself into the fight. Ya know ya can't win against him.." She could just about make out his voice over the gun fire. Knowing he was right and that the whole point of this was to just break him out anyway the strawberry blonde demon threw a few more bombs then dashed over to where her long-time friend was hiding.

"Shit Angie, he beat you up bad.." Cherry Bomb exclaimed looking at the state of the roughed up spider demon.

"Eh. It's been worse than this but yeh, it's pretty bad.." Angel Dust responded and both of them peered back out of the alleyway now seeing Vox outside the damaged Porn Studios building, clearly looking for her. His face was flickering rapidly as his red eyes flared through the rubble and smoke.

"We better lay low for a little while.. You wanna crash at mine until the dust settles?" Cherry Bomb offered with a bright jagged smile.

"Nah! Too risky. Besides, I better get back to the hotel or those crazy broads will presume I'm dead and jack my stuff.." Angel responded as the two friends headed further into the alleyway knowing it would lead them out of Vox' territory where he was less likely to come looking for them.

"Holly shit, are you actually gonna try get clean?" The female demon with one eyes exclaimed looking at him in disbelief. "I thought I knew you.."

"Well, not completely clean but there's this new guy runnin' things now so I figure I'll be safe under his protection.." The spider demon responded with a twisted smirk, his gold tooth flashing.

"Oh yeh.. Who's that?" Cherry Bomb asked curiously.

"Some guy they call the Radio Demon. He's supposed to be scary but really he's just a jerk.. He's the reason I got in this mess in the first place.." Angel Dust said with a slight frown of annoyance, not quite ready to forgive Alastor yet for tempting him with his greatest weakness.

"I've heard of him, supposed to be a right nasty bastard, a rival of Vox.. And you want to go back to this fucker?" The strawberry blonde cyclops replied.

"I'd pick him over Vox any day.." Angel Dust responded nodding. "Look, don't worry about me. I can handle myself.."

"Oh yeh, sure.. That's why you needed my help today then, huh?" Cherry Bomb replied as they reached a point in Pentagram City where they would have to chose where they went as her home and the Hazbin Hotel were in opposite directions.

"Today was just a mistake. Won't happen again.." Angel said with a smirk.

"Pretty sure you said that last time we did this." Cherry Bomb stated folding her arms across her red top, her long nails drumming on her forearm.

"Crimeny, will ya quit worryin' about me.. I know how to take care of myself, I learnt from the best.." The spider demon replied with a wink to his longtime friend. He was pretty sure Valentino was going to be pissed when he found out that he was gone anyway. He would have to stay inside the hotel for days. That was fine though, his body would need time to heal anyway.

"You got someone on the inside of this hotel of yours that will help you get back in.." The cyclops demon asked.

"Yeh, I can bug the guy on front desk.. Pretty sure he owes me now." Angel grinned widely..

......

"I don't owe you shit.." The hulking grey and white cat demon scowled at Angel Dust before squinting at his roughed up appearance. "What the fuck happened to you anyway? You've been gone for days.."

"Did you miss me?" Angel said in his best sultry voice and fluttered his eyelashes to the winged cat demon making his white furred face balk in shock.

"What? No!" He snapped back, not admitting he had been wondering if the spider was coming back. "The girls have though.. Just go ask one of them to—"

"NO!" The pale pink spider demon cried out grabbing Husk by the face. "They can't see me like this, there will be too many questions. Please, please... Help me slip back into my room.. My window is shut so I can't sneak back in that way.." His words made the hulking demon cat facepalm, dragging his clawed fingers slowly down his face.

"Fine..... But you have to do something for me.."

"What?"

"I'll tell you inside. C'mon, I'll get the spare key to your room and meet you round back.."

.......

in Angel's room both were sat in his heart shaped bed. Husk was wetting a cloth with alcohol from the spirit bottle he had brought with him. As he dabbed the wet rag into Angel's body he took a swig of the potent alcohol.

"Arh!" The tall lanky pale pink spider flinched as the cat demon gently wiped his slight wounds.

"Suck it up." Husk grunted as he finished tending to the worlds on Angel Dust's shoulders then wet the rag some more and turned his attention to the ones on his face.

"Ow! Shit! That fucking hurts.." Angel couldn't help but flinch again.

"Then don't let dipshits smack you about.." Husk grunted in irritation before muttering under his breath, "They wouldn't have put up with this shit in 'Nam.."

"Huh?"

"Nothin'. Your done.." The hulking cat demon replied after finishing carefully dabbing the shiner under the spider's yellow sclera eye. He then took a swig out of the alcohol bottle.

"Mind if I take a sip of that?" Angel asked curiously as he slipped his jacket back on and Husk held out the clear bottle filled with clear alcohol.

"Knock yourself out.."

"Thanks.." Angel took a large swig if the strong alcohol recognising it by taste as a Russian vodka.

"Look, I should probably get back downstairs to the bar. Can you hide that?" Husk let the spider demon take a second drink before taking the bottle back, pointing at his shiner then taking a large drink himself.

"Uh, yeh.. It's no problem with the make-up kit I got. Why?" Angel responded curiously. He didn't much feel like socialising right now but he was interested in knowing where this was going.

"Good. Do it and come down to the bar, there's something you gotta see.." The cat demon replied flashing a brief yellow-toothed smirk before it vanished along with Husk as he left the room. The spider demon looking confused behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 2.4K 22
โ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต-๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ โž You both went through it all, from being childhood best friends, partners in crime to b...
148K 2.3K 31
A hazbin hotel au where husker is an overlord and an owner of a casino, Valentino makes a bet with husk, and that bet leads to angel and husk meeting...
70K 1.9K 59
The hotel has provided angeldust with a temporary escape from Valentino, however angeldust is paying the price whenever he is in the studio. Any and...
118K 4.1K 22
๐“‚ƒ๐“ˆ’โŸกใƒปhusk x reader โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„๐‘, ๐๐€๐๐˜ โ†ช a sinner sent down to hell after a horrible death, just trying to make en...