Just the Little things (Jerri...

By SmolJellyBeanz

Jade Thirlwall has many sides to her. she is the owner and CEO of the worlds largest detective corporation, S... More

Small sample / preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Maybe another time

Chapter 9

11.6K 169 24
By SmolJellyBeanz

Jade watched Perrie spasm within her arms, the effect of her first climax ever, stripping her completely.

Jade pressed a kiss to her back and pumped slowly within her, pushing the last of the shocks out of her. Perrie gasped, tears flooding her face as the final release choked her and with a deep cry...she went limp in Jade's arms.

—————————————————————

Perrie felt like she was soaring. 

High above clouds, high above real life. She could distinctly hear the soft whispers of someone, possibly her Dom in her ear, and she could still feel her limbs trembling.

  Perrie felt used and twisted and...thoroughly fucked. It was an addictive feeling that she wasn't ready for. She was not expecting her first orgasm to take her to the heavens. Her body felt like it would shatter with one touch, and she didn't even want to open her eyes. Partly because it was too much work, and partly because Perrie was sure that if she moved in the slightest, she would come all over again. Which would surely plummet her to her death.

Perrie was aware of something moving...and realised that it was Jade pulling out of her. Her dick brushed against Perrie's clit and caused her to jerk awake with a long moan. 

It was never-ending...Perrie was out of control.

Tears leaked out of her eyes and every inch of her body felt as if it was hanging by a string, jostled by a simple touch. Perrie cried out as her centre came in contact with the cold surface of the floor. It was like she couldn't move without feeling a spark of something.... she was ruined.

"Perrie."

Jade's voice came soft but commanding. Perrie ceased all movement at the tone and tried to gather what strength she had left to prepare for the directions that were sure to come.

  "On your knees."

Perrie couldn't help the whimper that escaped her throat at the request. Jade couldn't be serious. Perrie could barely find the strength to breathe; did Jade honestly think she'd be able to move into any type of position?

Somewhere within her lungs, she stumbled upon the ability to speak. 

"M..Mistress...I...I can't..." She whispered, tears falling...her head drooping, forehead digging into the wooden floor. She was mentally torn, she wasn't hurt but she wasn't expecting to be so drained from one orgasm. Now Jade was expecting her to do more?

  "Perrie -"

"Please...please, I know...you want me to...b..but I can't Mistress...I can't -"

  Perrie cried out at the feeling of hands gently pulling her up. Jade's touch caused her to moan and sent shock waves through her body again. Jade leaned down, hand gripping Perrie's shoulder. "I know you're tired Perrie...and you know what to say to me if you need to stop." 

Jade's voice was soft, and Perrie shook her head to ensure Jade that she was alright.

I want this.

"I asked you to do something Perrie...get on your knees." Jade used her other hand to pull Perrie's legs into position, brushing her hand against her thighs and swiftly swatting the back of each. Perrie moaned, shutting her eyes and bringing her hands around to her back, before hanging her head. Jade let her go and Perrie wavered on her knees.

  Perrie sucked in large gulps of air, her body tingling from being touched. She heard the unmistakable sound of high heels as Jade circled her and then left to go dig through one of the glass cabinets.

"You've disobeyed me, Perrie. I gave you specific orders to keep your hands on my thighs, to keep your eyes open, to not move your hips...and most importantly?"

The silence was deafening.

"Not to orgasm."

Perrie felt herself waver, confused at Jade's tone. She sounded edgy and as the cabinet doors closed, Perrie tried to stay still. She tried not to move her this so they wouldn't brush against her centre, But that was nearly impossible. It was impossible not to come just from her body being overworked. Perrie heard some more shuffling as she bit her lip.

"I'm disappointed in you, love. Because after you came without my permission, i asked you to kneel for me, to  submit to me, something you are supposed to do at all times  but yet you  told me no"

Perrie felt her heart stop at the sound of a  cabinet door slam shut, she jumped. Trying her best not to further disobey her mistress. She slowly breathed out of her nose as Jade walked closer to her.

Perrie trembled.

"STAND!"

The word shot through the empty air causing a very fragile Perrie, on shaking legs to stand. She felt as if she could pass out at any moment but she didn't wanna call her safeword, she didn't feel as if she had quite reached that point, she was quite intrigued to see what was going to happen next. An eerie feeling of humiliation consumed her body.

"M-Mistress.. I-I'm-"

She was cut off by a harsh swat to her ass, Perrie cried out. losing her balance tripping forward, luckily being caught by Jade

"silence!. I didn't ask you to speak Perrie... You are only making this worse for yourself."

Perrie felt disappointed in herself under her mistresss's tone. Jade pulled her back into a standing position. She was still shaking, fully understanding at what she had done wrong.

"You will learn not to disobey me.. You will learn that your orgasm belongs to me and Only me. Every time you cum it will be on my call. do you understand me?... You may speak"

"Y-Yes mistress." Perrie spoke with a trembling voice as a tear slid down her cheek at how upset Jade sounded.

Jade reached out grabbing Perrie's arm, softly, Walking the small girl across the room to a mental table before pushing her on it.

"Stretch your arms out and spread your legs"

Perrie followed Jades command anxious of what was to come, Jade pulled on the restraints that were connected to the table, Sliding Perrie's wrists and ankles in before walking away.

Perrie was completely bound, she couldn't move, she felt nervous and hot.

"You, my little sub will be punished for your errors. This is because i believe that the only way you will learn how to avoid punishments is to be Punished"

Perrie couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe that she was about to be disciplined for having her first orgasm. She felt more tears fall and she barely held in a sob. It was too soon, she had just managed to deal with the agonising amount of pleasure and now she was about to be chastised for not being able to stop it?

But Perrie wasn't angry...and she wasn't terrified. She trusted Jade, she only felt disappointed in herself.

She had let Jade, her mistress down. she messed up...and now she had to be punished, she understood that.

Perrie tensed, feeling a hand on her back. "Perrie, you will receive fifteen strikes with the paddle. I want you to understand, that it is going to be painful...but you earned your punishment, so I expect you to take it. However, if you don't feel as if you can handle it...you are allowed to safe word. Do you accept this punishment?"

Perrie shut her eyes, feeling sick at the number of times she'd be hit...but she couldn't find it in her soul to say no. She felt like she deserved it, she felt as if she had done wrong.

"Yes Mistress, I..I accept my punishment."

Jade took a step back her eyes hard, and she gripped the handle of the wooden weight. Bracing a firm hand against Perrie's lower back, she prepared her.

Perrie could feel her heart hammering in her ears as silence engulfed them. Jade softened her touch and rubbed her thumb against her skin. "Relax..."

Perrie let out a sigh, shutting her eyes and willing her body to calm down. She focused on the feeling of Jade's hand against her back and sank into the touch, feeling her body calm down. Jade studied Perrie's body, watching it become less tense. Once she was sure that Perrie was completely calm, she brought the small paddle up and the wood cracked against Perrie left cheek.

Perrie howled, her ears ringing at the immense pain. She dug her fingernails into her palms and laid her face sideways on the cool metal of the table, feeling her ass heat up just from the first strike.

Jade blinked before cracking the wood down a second and quick third against the same side, watching as Perrie's head jerked and she let out a sob. It was heartbreaking to see her in such pain, and she knew it was a lot for her first punishment, but she had to set an example. Perrie felt more tears fall as the paddle came down a fourth and fifth time, this time on the right cheek.

Nothing about her punishment seemed erotic, yet Perrie somehow found herself wet between her legs which was mentally draining.

Being spanked a little was sexy, but she didn't really understand how legitimate pain could turn her on.

This was definitely pain.

But despite how much it hurt, she knew she deserved it. Jade had been in the wrong and the only thing she could do now to make up for it was take the punishment she had earned for herself.

As blows six and seven came, hard enough to push the metal table forward, Perrie actually screamed.

Jade had alternated her strikes, sending pressure up Perrie's back and throughout her body. It was as if the pain was in shockwaves, bouncing off each other in a syncopated rhythm. Perrie pressed her face into the metal table as, without warning, the eighth swing of Jade's arm came. Perrie drew blood from the force of biting into her lip at the pain. Perrie was breathing hard, choking on air as she tried to accept the feeling of the wood on her sore ass. It was so much, but she needed it to learn.

Perrie wanted to learn. 

However, her feelings were consuming her. The sensitivity of being thoroughly punished was creating system overload and despite the desire to please the beautiful blonde, as the ninth strike cracked both of her cheeks at once, Perrie started to plead.

"Stop! P...Please stop...I'm sorry M...Mistress, I'm so sorry I disobeyed you...I won't do it a..again, I promise...just please stop! Please don't hit me anymore...please, I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry!"

Jade breathed through her nose, almost halting her actions at Perrie's words. before clenching her jaw and bringing her arm up for the tenth strike.

"RED, Red! , Fucking R.." Perrie sobbed the words out, Tears soaked the metal table before she  heard the paddle drop to the floor with a clatter and her restraints click open.

Perrie sank onto the table, unable to move before she felt hands reaching for her. She cried as Jade softly caressed her burning cheeks, leaning over she pressed soft kisses to Perrie's hair.

"Shh, You're okay Pez. You're okay. I got you"

"I'm s-sorry" Perrie sobbed out.

Jade rose up, turning and hugging Perrie to her chest. Jade ran her hands through the silky brown locks feeling Perrie's knees buckling, causing her to sag into her embrace, and Jade dipped to lift her bridal style.

Perrie curled into her, clutching her white shirt tightly and sobbing into the material. "I'm sorry...Jade ..."

Perrie was distraught and aching all over from punishment, pain and pleasure. She had reached her maximum. Perrie didn't know what to do, she felt completely vulnerable. She couldn't even find the strength to feel weak.

It was suffocating her, and she took sharp breaths as the Jade carried her from the playroom, into another. Perrie was losing air through her lungs and struggling to gain more, as Jade took a seat and rocked her.

"It's alright Perrie, you're alright. Breathe...everything's alright." Jade had seen many new subs go into shock, but not like this...not so intensely. It was frightening and fascinating at the same time. The only conclusion as to why anyone would be this fragile after a session besides it being their first, was because of an immense amount of mental connection to the role that was being played.

Perrie was connected mentally and had been stripped of control so fast that she hadn't had time to grasp it, and now she was going through culture shock.

Perrie couldn't calm down. She could distinctly hear Jade . Perrie could feel the woman threading her fingers through her matted brown locks, and speaking to her.

Jade stared down at the dishevelled girl, taking in the sight of her. Perrie was clutching the material of her shirt fiercely and begging Jade to forgive her, it made Jade gaze at her in wonder. This was definitely something that many Doms did not have the pleasure of having.

However, here she was. Giving herself to Jade in the most vulnerable way you could possibly ever give yourself to someone.

"Perrie ...darling, I forgive you...you're forgiven," Jade whispered in Perrie's ear, pressing a kiss there, feeling her sniffle into her chest as tears soaked through the white. Jade stood, and entered Perrie's bathroom. She shifted Perrie so that her legs were wrapped tightly around her waist as they walked.

It was an insanely intimate sight. Perrie, with her arms secured around Jade's neck and legs locking her into place. It was as if Perrie couldn't bear to let go of the woman that she had only known for a 5 days.

Jade gripped her thighs lightly with one hand, and with the other, she reached towards a glass cabinet easily finding the bottle she was looking for.

Perrie tensed, hearing a cabinet close and she gripped Jade tighter.

"No, no, Perrie ...it's fine, it's just oil. It's for you. It's so that your skin doesn't crack, it soothes the ache." Jade said as she backed up to sit on the edge of the large tub. Perrie sucked in a breath of air, nodding as Jade poured the ointment into her hands.

She rubbed the substance together, before placing her hands on the bruised ass cheeks, gently running her fingers over the skin. Perrie whimpered at the slight pain, gasping as it ached.

"I know it hurts...I know it does...but it's going to feel better soon, I promise." Jade spoke as she massaged the substance into the damaged skin. Perrie was gripping her strongly, tears still silently sliding down her cheeks and nose. Jade took a gentle time with the application and lifted Perrie with one hand to apply the oil to her damaged thighs.

Perrie was going to have quite the time sitting down for the next few days. It was enough to damage the skin without cracking, to leave a sting when in contact with any type of surface, but not enough to hurt her for a long period of time. It was all very new and challenging for Jade, to punish this beautiful girl.

No Dom really truthfully enjoyed punishing their sub...but it was necessary sometimes for them to understand the right way to behave. It was common knowledge to the community, and many were happy to comply with the unspoken boundary of a sub and it's punishing Dom. Punishment was something that was bound to happen...because a sub, especially one as inexperienced as Perrie , was eventually bound to mess up in some way.

Perrie laid her head on Jade's shoulder, as she began to feel exhausted from their activities.

Within the next 10 minutes, Jade was laid on her King size bed naked, with a sleeping girl laying on top of her, This was definitely something she wasn't used to but in a way it was nice, She enjoyed it.

However, it wasn't long until regret fulfilled Jade. It hit her like a tone of bricks, What had she just done...

—————————————————————

Words, 2666

a/n if anyone sees the word 'He' in here please tell me, i saw it when proofreading and for the life of me i cannot find it again it's annoying me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.9K 24
~ In which an obsessed gang leader chases after an innocent girl~ The infamous Perrie Edwards always gets what she wants no matter what she has to do...
1.5K 2 11
Somewhere in the world lives a high end businessman. He then meets a girl he likes, gets her. The businessman is a Daddy, meets a girl who's not a li...
997K 28.5K 33
Malia Thornbury, heir and next hope for the Thornbury family, is destined to be married. Her father sent her to various houses, looking for a perfec...
28.2K 454 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...