Granted

By crimson14

Eris is an immortal being, forced to be a "genie" and grant wishes to humans in exchange for self-preservatio... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
EXTRA

Chapter 20

1.2K 93 9
By crimson14

Leaves changed hues from green to yellow, the sun from shining strong and bright to cool and mild in the calm streets of Opal City.

"Here you go" Eris placed the box of the most recent and expensive gaming console on the table, "your second wish"

"Oh sweet!" a boy in his early teens exclaimed happily, grabbing the box, "Thanks genie! I wanted this for so long but didn't ask my mom for it because I know we can't afford it"

"You're welcome" Eris replied, a small smile showing, "and your third wish?"

The boy thought for a bit until his expression changed from a deep ponder to a sure smile

"I have my third wish!" he said with confidence, "I wish that my mom gets a stable job that earns enough so she doesn't have to worry about bills anymore"

Eris had known about this family's financial struggles, hence why she chose this boy but as far as his first two wishes goes, it doesn't really help them in the long run so she was glad to hear this third wish was for his mother

"Alright, your wish is my command"

A teenage boy who loves playing games and a son who loves his mother very much. two sides of the same coin.

It was another perspective Eris had learned to understand over the years. Yes, people do still have things they want for themselves and that's okay. It doesn't automatically make them a selfish person as long as putting their needs first isn't always their choice.

She had to learn to trust that the masters she'll pick have it in them to not be blinded by these wishes and to not always make the selfish choice, and so far she's doing great at choosing these kinds of people.

o-o-o-o-o

After hearing her young master's wish, Eris knew exactly where to go to make this happen. A short trip later, Eris found herself inside a familiar office room

"Haven't seen your face in a while"

Eris turned to the source and saw Lauren smiling cheekily at her by the doorway

"Come here, you owe me a dozen hugs!" She exclaimed as she made her way towards her long time friend

Eris chuckled and gave her close friend a tight hug. She then proceeded to tell Lauren her situation, hopeful that she could lend a hand. Lauren is quite the business woman, and has created her own empire. Besides owning an advertisement agency, she also owns quite a few establishments around the city.

"I would love to help, we single moms need to stick together!" Lauren exclaimed after hearing Eris's story about the teenage boy and his mother

"Thank you so much Lauren, this will help them a lot"

After chatting and catching up on months long of stories, Lauren excused herself as she was scheduled to meet a new client. Eris bid goodbye with a promise of meeting Lauren and her daughter for lunch sometime and another thank you for helping out before leaving the office.

The number 9 flashed on the small screen and counted down as the elevator descended. Ground floor and Eris stepped off, happy and ready to give the paperwork to her master, so his mother could start work tomorrow.

Eris was headed to the main door when she got a glimpse of a familiar face passing by and as if second nature, she immediately went to see her

Dianna stepped into the empty elevator but before the door completely closed, it started to open again and on the other side stood Eris

They both stood still and stared at each other, taking in each other's presence in those few seconds. Eris smiled albeit still with sad eyes as the elevator doors once again closed, completely this time

The number 1 flashed on the small screen and counted up as the elevator ascended, inside Dianna leaned against the walls, hand in her chest. She took deep breaths in an attempt to keep her composure as strong emotions came rushing back in

After years of not seeing her, not hearing from her, and in an instant there she was, showing a smile Dianna had been longing to see for so long. A smile from the person she convinced herself she can't have.

-o-o-o-o-o-

Years back, after they broke things off and completely separated, Dianna tried to live like she did before she met Eris but she just couldn't. How can she after what she had learned about herself, about her and Eris.

Every moment of her day, she thought of Eris. Everything around her leads back to her and with that, came all the guilt, the longing, the despair she once felt. She just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. Cry out every single thing she was feeling, but the thing is, she already did. She already broke down and cried herself out to near dehydration for days on end. Closed out the world outside and just stayed in bed for weeks and it would've continued on if Lydia hadn't checked up on her one day.

Alicia and Hector were worried as well and so in an attempt to help her move on, Hector had offered Dianna a job, to establish a branch of his motorcycle shop business in Sapphire City. Taking this opportunity to start a clean slate, she took no time and immediately packed her things and left Emerald City.

With Hector's help, Dianna brought a house and took on the managerial role very seriously, and it didn't took long before the shop became a stable and known business in the city.

She kept herself busy with work, and with both of her families, In Carnelian City and the Alvarezes in Emerald City. She had tiring days at work, but she still can't sleep properly. During times of stillness, she would think of Eris, and her heart would be filled with love and longing while her mind was flooded with fond memories with her, as well as regret from making the biggest mistake in her life. And then she would remember how badly she hurt the person she loves the most. It's almost always like that.

Now, here she is living normally as she could. Well, trying.

Back at her home in Sapphire City, Dianna dressed down in an old oversized shirt and boxer shorts, sat on the couch with a hot coffee mug at hand. She listened silently to the sounds of raindrops simultaneously hitting the ground.

The gloomy weather surely didn't help the loneliness she was feeling, especially since she just saw Eris earlier that day. What was supposedly just a visit to Hector's high school friend for an advertisement deal in the neighboring city turned into an unexpected encounter with Eris.

A sudden knock on the door gave Dianna as slight startle, "Who could it be at this time of night?"

Putting the mug on the table, Dianna headed to the door and opened it.

It was definitely a surprise to Dianna to see Eris at her doorstep, soaking wet from the rain.

They were both quiet at that moment, staring, gauging each other. Seeing how they'll both react at the sudden reunion.

"H-how did you know where I live?" Dianna finally asked, avoiding deep silver eyes

"I called Hector" Eris answered honestly, "I wanted to see you"

"Why...?"

Instead of answering, Eris stepped inside. She reached for Dianna and pulled her into an intense, passionate kiss

At first, Dianna was tense, unsure of what to do but she quickly melted into the sensation of Eris's lips touching hers which she herself had wanted for so long. She wrapped her arms around her and pulled her tighter, deepening their kiss even further.

When they parted, both were short of breath, heated by passion. Then and there they both knew that their longing and desire for each other couldn't be held back any longer.

Dianna slammed the door behind Eris as she pulled her into another, more lustful kiss, undressing each other as they made their way towards the bedroom

Hungry and eager to finally taste each other, Eris sat down on the bed, and pulled Dianna's naked body on her lap. Her heated center, rubbing against Eris's thigh while Eris nibbled on Dianna's neck, her hands making her way from the mount of her breast to the plumpness of her bosom, grabbing. Eris carried Dianna and laid her down on the bed, topping her while she continued kissing her, deeper, more passionate.

Laying on her back, Dianna's hands explored every inch of Eris's body on top of hers while her lips left traces of kisses on her collarbones down to breasts, gently sucking on the tip. She then grabbed onto Eris's shoulder and moved herself up, once again taking her lips in hers. Eris slightly pulled away and when their eyes met, she knew what Dianna wanted, what she needed.

Eris readily moved down, leaving behind a trail of kisses on Dianna's body along the way. She gently touched her wetness with the tip of her finger. One finger entered and then another. Dianna couldn't help but let out a soft moan at the sensation as Eris gently moved it around, slowly at first, then gained momentum.

Eris then moved in closer and finally had a taste of Dianna's softness. Her tongue moved, pressing around her entrance, along with the movement of her fingers while Dianna continued to moan as Eris continued to consume her. Desire slowly built within Dianna with every breath she took and with every moan she let out, until it finally bursts

Eris grabbed on to Dianna's thighs and continued to explore her with her tongue and fingers, as Dianna arched up, feeling every sweet sensation of climax. With a satisfied smile, and lips still glistening, Eris went back up and laid next to Dianna

But Dianna had another thing in mind, this time she was the one on top. She kissed Eris deeply, taking a light bite of her lower lip and slightly pulling before moving down on her, her lips not leaving her soft skin

And when she reached her center, being the same wet excitement as hers, she inched closer and tasted her, first lightly and then intensely. Eris moaned and shivered with lust as felt Dianna's tongue exploring her.

When Dianna felt that Eris was nearing her peak, she went back on top of Eris and once again took Eris's lips in hers, kissing her while her fingers was still moving inside

Dianna wanted to see Eris's features, she her in one of her most vulnerable moments, in a high only she can make her feel.

With her free hand, Dianna touched Eris's cheeks and met her silver eyes filled with softness and lust. Eris ran her hand through Dianna's long hair, grabbing on as she continued to move her fingers inside her, this time in a steady but quick motion while keeping her eyes fixated on her.

The connection of their eyes were only broken when Eris closed hers, letting out a moan as felt that sweet high of climax.

Eris opened her eyes and once again met Dianna's. Sweet, satisfied smiles painted on both of their features. Dianna then wrapped her arms around Eris and pulled her closer, with her head resting on her chest

With kiss on Dianna's forehead, Eris relaxed and melted into her warm embrace.

o-o-o-o-o

Naked bodies under a warm, thick blanket, Dianna and Eris laid quietly, facing each other and taking in each other's presence.

"What are you thinking about?" asked Eris as she noticed Dianna's troubled eyes

"Everything, what happened to us in the past, what happened to us now, why you even came to see me after all that..." she answered, "what happens after this..."

Eris sighed and sat up, "Honestly...I came here because when I saw you earlier, I realized that no amount of time and distance can change the way I feel about you"

Dianna stared at Eris with such soft, loving expression while Eris continued on

"Decades of being alone, of closing my heart, of being angry at the world because I finally got a taste of my own medicine. I forgot all of that when I met and fell in love with you again. If I let you go just like that, I would be making the biggest mistake of my life" Eris looked at Dianna with the softest eyes, "It's always you"

Eris's words were too much, too sincere and too heartfelt that the guilt Dianna felt about causing her death was too strong to ignore but at the same time, the love she has for her just as strong, if not stronger.

Dianna knows if they have a chance to be together, she has to face her own guilt as well and with that, face whether or not Eris can truly forgive her, "I'm so sorry...for betraying you"

It took a bit of silence in between before Eris finally spoke, "...Why did you do it? I know I'm not the best person. I did so many atrocious things. I even forced you into marrying me but...did I make you feel that miserable? Did you feel the need to avenge my victims yourself?" voice cracking, Eris once again asked, "Why did you betray me?"

"Because... I was a weak-minded fool. I saw that you were changing but instead of making my own judgment, I let others think for me and let them influence me so much that their thoughts became mine as well. I blindly chose anger and I despised you, until it consumed me and finally..."

Dianna took in a sharp breath, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, please forgive me..." and let out the tears she's been holding back

Eris stared at Dianna. She was so vulnerable and raw, and all Eris wanted to do was to protect her, to stop her from feeling the way she was because she knows Margaret wasn't fully to blame. She's nowhere near perfect, she's still human after all.

This was the time to make everything right between them, to end hurt and pain that has been going on for so long now.

Eris gently reached and raised Dianna's chin, silver eyes meeting tearful ones, "I forgive you"

With that, a weight has been lifted off both of their shoulders. Forgiveness is what their souls needed to finally heal.

Dianna embraced Eris tightly, and finally she felt complete, "I love you, Eris"

"I love you too, Dianna"

o-o-o-o-o

The next morning, Dianna woke up to find herself clothed and her bed empty.

"Where's...?"

Was it all a dream? Is her despair playing tricks on her? It can't be, it felt too real to be just dreams or even hallucinations.

Dianna quickly got of bed and rushed outside and searched every inch of her house, but there was no sign of Eris anywhere.

"No..."

In the verge of breaking down, Dianna's attention was quickly caught by the sound of the front door opening

"Hey, you're awake"

She looked and saw Eris at the door, in attire fit for a cold weather, carrying a few bags from a local restaurant

"Sorry I took so long, the line was oof-"

Dianna had rushed to Eris and embraced her tightly, her head resting in the nook of Eris's shoulder

"I thought everything that happened last night was a dream, I wasn't dreaming right? You're real and you're here, right?"

Eris slightly pulled away so she could look at Dianna, "No, it wasn't a dream. It's real. I'm real. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere" then she smiled, leaned in and kissed Dianna's lips

"So, breakfast?"

o-o-o-o-o

Dianna ate while Eris stood by the sink and watched her, taking in the relaxed image of Dianna nourishing herself, a view she really missed seeing

There was comfortable silence between them when all of a sudden, Dianna let out a small giggle

"What?" asked Eris as she decided to pull out a chair and sit in front of Dianna

"I just realized that though we've been separated for a long time, it's more awkward and uncomfortable for me to eat alone than to eat while you're here watching me"

Eris let out a chuckle, "I do miss watching you eat. I feel satisfied seeing you enjoy this"

Dianna smiled with content as she took the last bite of her omelet while Eris sat back quietly.

Although they already talked things out, there was still one thing left in the back of Eris's mind that she needed to let out

"Dianna..."

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

Dianna smiled, "I know"

"And you love me too, right?"

"Of course I do. I love you too, Eris"

Eris then gently took Dianna's hand and intertwined hers, "Then can you promise me something?"

"What is it?"

"I know you remember most of your past life now, and I know that you love me now in your current life, but...when the time comes that your feelings about me from the past comes back and you realize that you don't actually love me... please don't push me away. Just let me love you, like how I did back in our past lives. That will be enough for me"

Dianna, with a reassuring expression, answered confidently, "That will never happen, do you want to know why?" She gently pulled Eris's hand closer and gave the back of her a hand a kiss, while Eris waited for her answer

"Because you already captured my heart back when you were still a royal pain in the ass"

Despite starting the conversation out with a serious tone, it somehow ended with laughter and relief on Eris's side

"Wait a sec, you mean...?"

Dianna smirked, "Margaret fell in love with Eris back then" she answered confidently "And is still very much in love with her...with you, even when I'm Dianna now"

With a smile so wide, Eris felt happy with the love of her life for the first time in a long while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.3K 43
Love, passion, desire. A teenage girl, Iris Ignis who struggles to fall in love finally does...but with a girl. A coming of age story about a young g...
143K 5.6K 29
Jordan meets Gabrielle in a weird way and it makes her realize that she is still be able to love someone else after her dead fiancΓ©e haunted her for...
23K 413 21
19 year old girl with mommy issues gets sent to a mental hospital after a failed suicide attempt, she slowly starts falling in love with her hot olde...
2.8K 398 18
In the shadowed realm of his immortal existence as a vampire, Gabriel discovers an unexpected glimmer of hope in Anastasia. Tortured by centuries of...