Irresistible [KTH+JJK]

By Jayniel_ezra

What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisi... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Character Description
Celebratory Champagne for freedom
Sweet Chaotic Package
Tokyo Drift theme Music
Namjoon's got no Chill
Pancakes over Bad Decisions.
Bitch better have my money
Hot glares and Showcase
Get Away Outta My Face
Need a Brain Bleach
Dyes and Tattoos
Versace on the floor
Ight... Imma head out
Not your Damsel in Distress
Friends with Benefits
Candy Apple Temptation
Timberlands and Hickeys
The Demon cares
Gucci hoops and Caller blues
Jeons dont swing that way
Hold Me Tight
Kiss and Makeup?
The Director's a bitch
Sleep like a Winter Bear
All cheaters go to hell
Mystery Man Mr. Kim
Nothing like Karaoke
Ride to Busan
Birthday Boy Koo
Magic Shop
The Greatest Show
Its not that Serious
You are the cause of my Euphoria
I'm your Sunshine
Q/A [closed]
Q/A
Rush Hour and no cheese, please
Blindfolds and Playthings
Everything's alright for now
Fall Everything Fall
Somethings are better left unsaid
Missed Calls and Heartaches
Accidents and Beautiful Lies
Two shots and a Toss
Not quite the Social Distancing
Champagne and Chandeliers
No tears left to cry
A sky full of Stars
Not a next time, but a Forever
Tangled Sheets and heartbeats
Fairy Lights and lovers
7 years ahead in Time
7 lives and for more, you're mine
|NEW BOOKS|

Drunk on You

24K 1.1K 2.1K
By Jayniel_ezra

Chapter 34

_

________________________________________

Jungkook smiled softly, his pink lips pursing together to emit an aura of purity.

Although he was smiling, he was distant... his mind far away from the present, skimming across the borders of the memory of a box-shaped smile that bubbled up his insides with sweetness making him look down and chuckle softly to himself.

"Ah.. look look look- pretty boy is in love" A voice spiked up next to his seat. "I've got nothing against it- but goddamit Kook atleast dont giggle to yourself every five minutes. Its fucking creeping me out now" Hoseok said clicking his tongue.

Jungkook's cheeks blazed up with embarrassment.

Fuck.

Was he really that obvious?

Goddamit... Jungkook knew he was one whipped man.

Jungkook licked his lip and gripped onto the cold glass that brimmed with sparkly golden liquid, a bit of froth floating on the top.

He sipped the beer, the bitter alcohol searing his throat making his face scrunch up in distaste as he lightly smacked his lips to get used to the taste.

Hoseok let out a soft growl beside him as he took a sip out of his glass.

Unlike Jungkook, Hoseok was more of a 'whiskey-man' despite being a lightweight... which, Jungkook found super hilarious.

The two cousins were seated on the counter stools of a luxurious lounge bar, with which the courtesy of Hoseok- the place was deserted with a few old businessmen who were minding their own business.

The luxury bar had been Hoseok's usual place and ever since Jungkook turned legal, Hoseok dragged his cousin in there too on small occasions, considering the place was Super expensive- locals and stalkers wouldnt find them up there loosening a bit from the goody-two-shoes-image they have to maintain. And those who actually came to the bar were just stressed Businessmen who were either running from their wives or mistresses or both.

Hoseok was also friends with the barista, so their identities were always hidden away from the public.

I mean... people sure were a little crazy and neither of the two wanted to be on the front page next morning for just chilling in a bar.

Hoseok let a grunt as he sipped his whiskey, turning to face the raventte beside him.

"So... Taehyung huh?" Hoseok chuckled "God.. look at your self- your cheeks are red... I literally cant believe this is you... what happened to bad boy Jeon Jungkook?" Hoseok teased, earning a smack from his cousin.

Hoseok yelped a little.

"Stop it Hyung.. " Jungkook replied embarrassed.

"Wait. I forgot. You were always a soft boy..." Hoseok taunted again, laughing to himself.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and shook his head, sighing at the end.

"So... fill me in the details bruh" Hoseok said propping his head over his chin, supported by his elbow on the counter.

Jungkook pressed his lips together, his fingers clinking against the surface of his beer glass.

"Umm.. I dunno.. I dunno where to start..." Jungkook mumbled.

"From the first- well past the first, cause you already told me how yall met long back... but" Hoseok smirked, his eyebrows wiggling "ya know- from the time yall started doing the dirty..."

Jungkook groaned slightly. He should have just stayed at home and not opened his door to Hoseok at all.

Ofcourse... this wouldnt have happened if Jungkook didnt go all Saiyan when he and Taehyung came across Hoseok and Yoongi the other day on the beach.

But yeah- he and his big mouth had to go 'we are fucking.. everyday, everynight'

So much for hiding it... Jungkook couldnt just stay in one place when his ego was repeatedly being hurt with Taehyung explaining 'there's nothing like that... we're just friends'

So... yeah.

He was fucked, thanks to his own raging hormones.

Jungkook sighed "that night at Jackson's party... well.. um.."

"Holyfuck! So that wasnt a dream?!" Hoseok gasped and Jungkook looked at him, confused "I remember you giving a green sign to go smash Taehyung but then I thought it was some weird ass dream"

Hoseok chuckled sipping his whiskey again.

Jungkook smiled shyly, looking down.

Shit.

Jungkook chuckled awkwardly "well yeah... and then we started meeting up occasionally... and then.. more frequently... and well.." he sighed, his teeth piercing his lip to hide away his shyness.

"So........ which one of you... uhh" Hoseok paused watching Jungkook's lips curl into a small smirk.

Well... Jungkook and his pride.

"Me." He grinned "I'm topping"

Hoseok shook his head and sipped some of the alcohol again. "Honestly... with how the guy talks with his deep voice... I thought he'd be topping"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, his eyes narrowing at his cousin.

"What? I'm open to process thinking... dont blame me that you've got a soft boy voice" Hoseok chuckled.

Jungkook scoffed lightly, but his lips caved into a smile.

"He's... he's just so different. Like... I dont know... I feel so... so confused around him." Jungkook spoke up, his gaze on his glass.

"The way he is... he's so bold, but so soft. Like he'd make silly jokes and giggle, but then he'd stand infront of you when there's trouble.... He would pull up a whole dictionary of curse words on you-" Jungkook chuckled softly "-but when his deep voice rings through.. or when he sings or hums to himself... it's just soothing."

"He'd stick close to sweet things and he'd steal your food when you're not looking. He'd hide his shy smile with his fingers, curling right above his eyes or sometimes he'd just purse his lips in- looking away."

"He'd tilt his head and pretend to chew gum to look intimidating..." Jungkook snorted, a smile on his lips "he'd sing opera out of nowhere with so much emotion. He'd spend an entire week in an art museum, if he could... he admires art like no other..."

"His eyes would sparkle sometimes... like glitter and it would scrunch into crescents when he laughs... his smile... it's just... I dont know... his boxy smile would pop up and the whole place freezes for a second before your eyes. He'd keep going on and on, babbling about something... and you're either just stuck between the gist of his voice or his face"

"And then... there's this moment when he calls your name... it's sounds so foreign... so soft from his lips and you just cant help but keep wanting to hear it even more..."

"He'd hold you warmly and he'd just breathe softly against your skin and you dont feel confused anymore. Everything feels right and then... you just... dont ever wanna let go..."

Jungkook spoke softly, his words crashing in his throat.

Let go.

He couldnt imagine of letting go and the thought scared him.

Jungkook sighed and looked up, licking his lips only to find Hoseok staring at him with his mouth agape.

"What?"

"What 'What' ?" Hoseok repeated "bitch you're in love!!" he exclaimed.

"Fuck- I was just teasing the entire time.. calling you loverboy and all- but holyfucking Jesus... boy you are so deep in love even God cant bring you back!" Hoseok said downing his glass of whiskey and slamming it on the counter.

"Hyung.. its.. it's not lo-"

"Love? Bitch you are as blind as a bat. You are so miserably in love...  like excuseyou- but it was me sitting here for the past 10 minutes while you recited a whole love poem for Taehyung!"

Jungkook sighed and flopped his head on the counter.

He knew that he was in love.

It was just few things, bugging him here and there that weighed him down.

"Does... does he know?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook sighed "I dont think he likes me like that Hyung... he had made it clear that we were just 'friends-with-benefits' and we are going to be just that... not more, not less."

"Aw kookie..." Hoseok's lips dipped sadly as he softly patted Jungkook's back.

"You aren't sure of that now... so dont assume that he doesnt feel the same way..." Hoseok tilted his head to look at the raventte.

Jungkook huffed, his lips forming a pout.

"Its fine if he doesn't.... like me like that- I just hope he doesn't leave if I ever tell him..."

Jungkook exhaled, blowing the fringe away from his eyes.

"He just... means so much to me now.. and I dont think it'll be the same for me, if he plans on leaving.. "

Hoseok sighed, his lips pressed together "he wont leave Jungkook... You know Taehyung is a hostile person and he only lets in people who he trusts into his life. You never know... what if he feels the same as you?"

Jungkook chuckled bitterly "he wouldnt... he's just too perfect. Why would he even like me? I'm just... some broken emo boy with childhood snatched away, having a lot more than a hundred problems in my life who simply thrives on spotlights and fan chants as it's my life source and will to go on. He's better off without me... but I need him to stay at the same time..."

"One day... I'll just stand there beisde you and say how stupid you were." Hoseok shook his head as he turned to the bartender, ordering another glass of whiskey.

"Watch me." Hoseok mumbled.

*******

Taehyung frowned at the sheer black Tesla parked on their lawn. The tire marks dragged on the once green grass looked absolutely horrible.

But more to that was the obnoxious squeaky laughter and Taehyung couldnt help but frown even more, his eyes narrowing.

To know what happened, it takes exactly 30 minutes to rewind into the past.

Like every other day at 11.30pm, Taehyung was seated on his favourite spot on the couch, watching a Marvel movie with Yeontan sleeping on his lap and... with a very anxious Jimin ruining every single scene in the movie while chucking ungodly amounts of popcorn into his mouth.

It wasnt until Steve Rogers revealed he knew that Tony Stark's parents were killed by his dark haired subtle boyfriend slash friend slash husband aka Bucky Barnes and the two heard a loud tire screech outside their door.

Ofcourse, they would have dismissed it not giving a single flying fuck and watched the movie but when Jin slipped out of his room in pyjamas, yelling at them to look who it was- the two jumped to their feet, groaning.

And it was easy to say... Taehyung wasnt really expecting a fucking matte black Tesla run over his lawn.

Because first of all... let's just be honest, Teslas are fucking expensive, secondly... nobody had a Tesla in their neighbourhood except for that one boy in the fourth lane of the other nighbourhood whose dearest daddy spoiled him with shit just so that he could woo whores at school and thirdly his lawn was RUINED. They didnt have a backyard... just a front yard and the only part of the house that actually looked kinda nice was trampled all over with tire marks as if someone ordered a Vin Diesel Venti on their lane.

"Shit..." Jimin mumbled beside him.

"Mmhmm..." Taehyung replied looking at the suspicious car.

Jimin rolled up his sleeves and walked towards the car, Taehyung following him.

"What the fuck?! Get out bitches!" Jimin yelled smacking his hand on the window.

"Get outta your car motherfucker!" Taehyung said moving to the driver seat's window.

There was no movement for almost few seconds until the window slipped down, revealing a VERY familiar face.

"I'm feeling so nostalgic right now hehe... those were your first words to me" the figure giggled.

"J-Jungkook?!" Taehyung whisper shouted.

"Hi cutie" Jungkook smiled dreamily, placing his head on hands supported on the windowpane of the car.

Taehyung was baffled at the sight.

"You're looking so pretty.. prettae" Jungkook hiccuped slightly, but then smiled closing his eyes.

"Shit! Are you drunk Jungkook?!" Taehyung asked crouching on the ground.

"Mmhmm... a little.." Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung frowned and looked around the car, to find Hoseok passed out in the back.

Taehyung shot up and looked around. Thankfully the whole neighbourhood was asleep and nobody was outside to look at the minor commotion.

"Jimin! Jimin!! Help me get them out- fuck! These dumb idiots. If someone sees them drunk and passed out- I swear we'll never hear the end of it... quickly!" Taehyung said and the brunette on the other side nodded.

Unlocking the doors, Jimin and Taehyung helped Jungkook out of his seat, putting his arms around their shoulder.

"Jesus christ- you're heavy!" Jimin huffed as they walked.

"That isnt what Tae says when I-" Jungkook  mumbled only for Taehyung's hand to slap across the younger's lips.

"Jungkook you're drunk. You need to rest!" Taehyung quickly replied to not make Jimin suspicious.

Jungkook licked Taehyung's palm and the older grimaced pulling his free hand away, but not commenting on it to only find Jungkook smiling at him smugly.

Taehyung and Jimin plopped Jungkook on the couch, who let out a small groan.

Jin walked back in, eyebrow raised in question, but Taehyung simply widened it shrugging his shoulders.

"Hobi hyung's back in there..." Taehyung said, leaving with Jimin to get  the said male back indoors.

Hoseok stirred from his nap, waking up... but not sober.

They hauled Hoseok into the other end of the couch, almost smashing Jungkook in the process.

"Okay... what the hell..." Jin mumbled walking closer.

"Yep... Taehyung you invited them over?" Jimin asked.

"What?! No.. I didnt- Hobi Hyung! Hobi-"

"Ooh I think your rat likes me..." Hoseok grinned petting the golden yellow and black furred ball of happiness that barked at him.

"Did he... just call... Yeontan a rat?" Jimin whispered with disbelief.

Taehyung sighed looking at the male as Yeontan licked all over Hoseok's face. "Who allowed them to get drunk?"

"Dumb and Dumber... I tell you" Jimin replied, dazed.

"Mmhmm" Taehyung agreed, equally dazed.

"Taeeeeee..." Jungkook whined pulling onto his sleeve and Taehyung held his heart in his hands.

Cause first, it was too cute as fuck... secondly he was terrified cause Jimin was watching everything.

Taehyung sighed, crouching down to Jungkook's levels.

"Hey.. why did you come here?" Taehyung asked "should I drop you back?"

Jungkook groaned "lost my keys..."

Taehyung choked "you lost your keys to the mansion?!"

"He has a mansion?!" Jimin piped in, pushing Taehyung's face away.

Taehyung rolled his eyes "Jimin?"

"Yes?" The brunette smiled guilty

"Can you give me a second to solve this up so that his coconut ass doesn't end up on newspaper tomorrow?"

"Yes.." Jimin replied, stepping away to give some space to the two.

Taehyung sighed and looked back at Jungkook.

"What about Hobi hyung? I could drop you both to his place-"

"I dont know where he lives" Jungkook cut him off.

Taehyung tilt his head with confusion. "You don't know... where your cousin lives?"

"No..." Jungkook pouted, but then proceeded to cup Taehyung's face in his hands.

"Is it just me or are you getting even more handsome these days?" Jungkook smiled tossing over his cheesy comment.

Taehyung's cheeks blazed pink as his heartbeat raced through.

Taehyung gripped onto Jungkook's hands and pulled them down, earning a disgruntled sound and a pout from the raventte.

"Ahh look at baby" Jungkook eyes sparkled at Yeontan who hid behind Taehyung's legs.

Lifting up the little dog, Jungkook scratched Yeontan's belly while laughing.

"Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? Yes... you are. You are! Aw my sweet puppy. Yes! You are my sweet puppy!!" Jungkook cooed as Yeontan wagged his tail, kissing his face.

Yeontan kept barking lightly, running back and forth from the two drunk cousins, who were laughing and having the time of their lives while Taehyung frowned at the two and Jin stared at them dumbly, whereas Jimin just shook his head and watched the two while eating popcorn.

A door, somewhere in the house slammed open and heavy thuds could be heard descending. "Ah I cant even concentrate! what the fuck is... going... on?"

"AHHHH BOONGIE!!!!" Hoseok yelled, eyes full of excitement and a wide smile

Yoongi froze, eyes travelling from Hoseok to Taehyung to Jungkook to Jin to Jimin wiggling his eyebrows and then back to Hoseok.

"Yoongi boongi!!!" Hoseok cheered again.

Yoongi huffed, mildly rolling his eyes as embarrassment rushed to him. Yoongi turned on his heels walking back up.

"Fuck this shit- I'm out."

********

It was settled then after 20 minutes of frantic discussion and Jimin chomping popcorn all the way through.

Hoseok was allotted the only long couch in the house and Jungkook was given Taehyung's room.

The ' why's ' and ' heckno's ' were muted from Taehyung's mouth.

Now you see, one would ask.... why not let Taehyung sleep with one of his roomies for the night instead of with Jungkook in the same room...

But that was out of the question because One, Jin sweats a lot at night, Jimin's bed is too small for Taehyung and Yoongi... he doesnt allow anybody on his sacred space of mattress.

Two, because Jin and Yoongi gave knowing glances at Taehyung whose cheeks significantly reddened from embarrassment, well they did know his behind-the-bedroom-doors-adventures with Jungkook.

Three, this is a Taekook story afterall.. what do you mean by Jungkook cannot sleep in with Taehyung????????????

Anyway... past all that-

Taehyung closed his door shut, turning around to meet Jungkook's gaze who stared up at him, sitting timidly at the edge of his bed.

Taehyung sighed, shaking his thoughts away. Jimin really had his ways of corrupting his thoughts and like the little spawn of Satan that the brunette was, he didnt forget to slip in a 'I'm sleeping in the next room, so if yall smashing then do it quietly'

Jimin didnt know that they had already 'smashed' before and Taehyung was fully determined to keep it that way.

But he really couldnt trust his sober self or Jungkook's semi-drunk self.

Jungkook, Taehyung and tension in one room was like a ticking bomb and the brown haired male knew well about it.

"How much did you drink?" Taehyubg asked casually walking to his closet to pick up a set of large clothes.

"I don't know.. two.. three?" Jungkook replied, dazed.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and turned back to the raventte walking closer.

"You have to be careful Kook. Thankfully you ended up outside my door... what if you had driven up to somebody else's door? Plus you were drunk and you were driving... do you know serious that is? You might have gotten charged for breaking the traffic law! I dont know.. You might have gotten into an accident or something bad might have happened. Trust me- I'm tempted to call Namjoon hyung and tell everything but he'll ground your ass for eternity, so be glad I'm not snitching on you cause I swear- mmpfh" Taehyung's words were swallowed by the raventte who pulled him down by his nape.

Taehyung could taste the bitterness from the alcohol Jungkook had consumed, but the kiss was just as sweet as cherries.

Taehyung kissed back, remembering he had locked the door. His lips molding into Jungkook's, as if they were made for him.

His tongue danced against Jungkook's eliciting soft moans of pleasure from his throat.

Taehyung gripped onto the raven locks at the back of Jungkook's head and pulled him apart from his face.

Jungkook chuckled, his eyes sparkling "sometimes... you just talk too much"

Taehyung huffed as he stood straight and away from Jungkook's prying hands.

"You need to sober up. I cant have you sleeping on my bed if you are acting like a drunk horny hoe. Take a shower Jungkook.."

"Mmm dont wanna"

"Well you dont have much of a choice.... buckle up coconut- you are taking a shower whether you like it or not..." Taehyung replied as he grabbed onto Jungkook's arm and tried pulling him up, but... who was he kidding? Jeon Jungkook was built like a fucking warship anchor.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung whined. "Cmon please...."

Taehyung groaned when he couldnt trap drunk Jungkook.

He exhaled and stood straight throwing his bargains first "I'll give you a scalp massage and hum you to sleep...'

The words excited Jungkook, as he leaned in with a small smile on his lips but it was still not enough as he tilted his head a bit to indicate he needed more.

Taehyung hesitated.

He really did.

But Jungkook's doe eyes had turned into one of his biggest weaknesses.

"Fine! I'll kiss you to sleep if you want alright?!" Taehyung hung his head with defeat while Jungkook jumped to his feet with a grin on his face, feeling ecstatic.

Grabbing the clothes from Taehyung's hand, the raventte happily skipped to the bathroom- his hair bouncing from the back.

Taehyung chuckled a little, his cheeks warm and heart beating faster in his chest.

God- what was happening to him?

Almost 10minutes later, Jungkook stepped out of the bathroom. His wet hair ruffled up and some plastered across his forehead.

Taehyung ogled the sight from his bed and in his opinion, Jungkook looked absolutely endearing in his clothes.

"Hi.." Jungkook mumbled as he sat on the bed.

"Hey..." Taehyung replied, as he put his book aside on the bedside table.

"I'll... uh switch off the lights.." Taehyung said awkwardly.

"Okay.."

Taehyung crept back into the bed as Darkness embraced the room with a little source of Moonlight seeping into the room.

Jungkook's hand snaked over Taehyung's waist, gently pulling him closer.

"You.. uh.. you smell nice- um.. I mean.. not like a drunk guy.. " Taehyung blurted

"I smell like you.." Jungkook whispered.

"Um.. oh-"

"I like it..." Jungkook replied, finally pulling Taehyung flush against his chest.

Taehyung bit his lip as he blushed profusely.

He cleared his throat and put his arms around Jungkook's neck- his hands trailing up to his hair, to run his fingers through eliciting a soft sigh from Jungkook.

Taehyung held in his smile as Jungkook loosened on his touch.

"Why did you drink tonight? Any party?"

Jungkook smiled in the dark "not really... but yeah.."

"You still didnt tell me why..." Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook chuckled a bit as he moved his leg between Taehyung's, and his hand ran in slow circles behind Taehyung's back.

"I was drunk on you" he mumbled.

Taehyung paused to understand the words, but he couldnt. Instead he landed a small kiss on the tip of Jungkook's nose, making the latter's heart flutter. Jungkook returned the gesture by pecking Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung hummed softly to an unknown tune as he occasionally prepped kisses all over Jungkook's face with his fingers deep in the raven locks.

Jungkook's grip went limp some time later and Taehyung realised the younger had fallen asleep. His breath fanning him in soft puffs.

He pushed the raventte's hair back and pressed his lips to his forehead, breathing in a little and drowning himself with Jungkook's warmth that lulled him to sleep.

With Jungkook's hidden confession slipping away from his mind and into his subconscious.

*******

Taehyung woke up first the next morning and he was grateful for the rare sight infront of his eyes.

His limbs were tangled with Jungkook's like every other time and Taehyung admired each and every nook of the raventte's face as long as he could, until Jungkook finally stirred awake.

"Morning.." Taehyung rasped and Jungkook lightly groaned.

"Up Up... you have practice.. let's go~~~" Taehyung beamed and Jungkook just threw himself over Taehyung, hiding his face in the crevice of the older's neck.

"Five minutes" Jungkook breathed against his skin and Taehyung shuddered lightly.

Jungkook moved his lips and sucked lightly on the skin, making Taehyung squirm.

"Hey hey- no! Get up!" Taehyung panicked a little when he felt Jungkook smirk against his skin.

The raventte gripped onto Taehyung's  hand and pinned him down as he continued with his little artistry, nipping at the golden tan skin.

"Jung-Jungkook!!" Taehyung breathed out "shit get off of me! That's going to leave a mark goddamit!!"

Jungkook pulled away and looked into Taehyung's eyes mischievously.

"Why else do you think I'm doing this?" Jungkook replied cockily.

"Jungkook not now!" Taehyung yelped when the raventte dove back sucking onto another part of the neck, following the same routine of licking and nipping at it.

Taehyung groaned and hissed from the pain as he imagined random fruits in his head to distract his brain from sending all of his blood south.

Horny morning Jungkook and having a boner himself could go wrong in so many ways and Taehyung wasnt up for it.

Finishing with the second blossomed red patch on Taehyung's neck, Jungkook leaned away to look at the male.

"So pretty..." Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung licked his lips watching Jungkook lean in closer. His breath hovering right above his own lips and Taehyung arched his back to feel-

"TAEHYUNG HONEY GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!!" Jimin yelled from the other side of door and the two on the bed abruptly scrambled away, recieving a mini heart attack.

Taehyung frowned.

That was some great timing.

"Yeah!!!" Taehyung yelled back.

Jungkook chuckled as he walked towards the bathroom "sex before shower?"

Taehyung's eyes widened "fuck no! The whole neighbourhood will hear cause these walls paper thin!"

Jungkook shrugged "atleast I could say I tried..."

Taehyung simply shook his head and put his phone to charge, waiting for Jungkook to walk out.

The two quickly finished with their morning routines and yes, all while keeping their dicks in their pants.

They joined the rest who were already seated around the table and having breakfast.

Jimin's eyed flickered to Taehyung, casting a smug look and Taehyung awkwardly smiled feeling the hickeys under the concealer he had applied itch.

Jin and Hoseok were having a conversation while Yoongi sat looking more grumpier than usual.

Taehyung couldnt help but wonder what did Jimin do this time.

"Come sit" Jin said looking up at Jungkook who took the extra seat at the table, while Taehyung sat beside him.

Breakfast was simple. Scrambled eggs, bacon and toast accompanied by coffee or orange juice.

They chatted for a bit on some new law imposed by the government and then shifting to another topic.

Taehyung clicked his tongue when he glanced at Jungkook who had a bit of toast crumbs around his mouth.

Without thinking twice, Taehyung wiped the crumbs off making Jungkook freeze at the gesture.

Ofcourse... Taehyung didnt think about this cause it dawned upon him five seconds later of what he had done when Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi looked at him with a knowing smile while Jimin just deadass stared at him like a hawk.

"Oh.. haha" Taehyung brushed his hands, laughing awkwardly "he's so clumsy haha.."

Taehyung picked up his fork and shoved some scrambled eggs off his plate into his mouth, trying to avoid everyone's eyes on him.

To Taehyung's sanity.. nobody spoke up about it and for this, the male was glad.

Breakfast wrapped up quickly and with some more awkward glances between the two protagonists, Jungkook and Hoseok finally bid their goodbye, thanking the others for letting them stay for the night and the duo walked out of their house.

Taehyung flopped on his couch and Yoongi timidly settled down at the other end, scrolling through his phone.

"OKAY BITCHES. YOU KNOW WHATS UP?!" Jimin clapped his hands infront of the two.

"Really.. like really you thought you would play me.. but guess what? I caught the mouse in the trap!" He exclaimed, making the two males on the couch squirm under the intensity of exposure and look away from Jimin's gaze.

"I'm gonna go to my room-" Yoongi got up and Jimin forced him down into his seat.

"Uh uh hoe. You ain't going no where." Jimin replied.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"So this ice king here who was like... no no no no no all the time got his heart softened up cause trust me last night I sneaked outta my room to get some water and then I see Yoongi Hyung in the living room draping a comforter over Hoseok Hyung! I swear to fucking God- ohmygod. This is literally breaking news" Jimin grinned, wiggling his eyebrows.

Taehyung's eyes widened, looking over at Yoongi who simply sighed into his hands.

"And this morning... ooooohhhh Taehyungie... 'he's so clumsy' ??? Bitch you eat with your mouth open like a fucking hippo and you go around telling Jungkook that.. he's so clumsy? Nah man... I observed you, you did that out of pure instinct and considering the man you are, you wouldn't do that unless you are close to them- which means you are close to Jungkook- which means you've had his dick in your mouth"

Taehyung throat dried "wh-what?! What kind of assumption is this?!"

"He's not wrong you know.." Yoongi quietly whispered, throwing Taehyung under the bus.

"Not wrong?! Bitch you went on a date with Hoseok three days ago!" Taehyung retorted.

"Oh yeah?! Then what about Jungkook saying that yall fucking?!!" Yoongi scoffed turning to face Taehyung.

"We are just friends with benefits! Yall were on a fucking date which includes feelings and shit and it's not like Jungkook and I fuck everyday like he said you turtle ass bitch!!!" Taehyung yelled standing up.

"Oh alright!" Yoongi stood on the couch "guess I could just wipe this off then!" Yoongi yelled back wiping off the concealer from Taehyung's neck. The fresh hickeys coming into view.

Taehyung let out a screech and slammed Yoongi into the couch.

"Well.. well.. well.... oh how the tables are turning..." Jimin smirked.

Yoongi's and Taehyung's eyes widened at the realization.

Uh oh.

"Caught my mice in the trap" Jimin smirked evily as he danced, excited.

"Hey Yoongi have you- what the heck's going on here?" Jin paused looking at the scene.

"Jin hyungggg~~~~~ Taehyung and Jungkook doing the nasty while Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung going on little lovey dovey dates... isnt that lovely?" Jimin blinked his eyes innocently but the evil grin evident.

Jin glanced at Taehyung and Yoongi who were still at each other's throats and then he looked back at Jimin.

He nodded "yeah I guess.."

Jimin paused at the lack of reaction from the eldest and backed away a bit.

"Wait a minute... you knew?!" Jimin exclaimed and Jin nodded in response.

"So you're telling me... everybody but me... knew?!!" Jimin looked at Taehyung and Yoongi.

"Uhhhh... I guess?" Taehyung shrugged with a guilty smile.

Jimin inhaled deeply "I cant believe the amount betrayal... ofcourse leave the poor non-love-life guy alone in the streets..."

Taehyung scoffed at the performance.

"Come here you dramatic bitch. We didnt tell you because we didnt discover it at the same time... I found out about Yoongi recently and so did he" Taehyung rolled his eyes as Jimin squeezed between Yoongi and Taehyung.

"So... does that mean..." Jimin paused, his lips curling into a mischievous grin.

"We are just friends with benefits Jimin-" Taehgung cut him off.

"Okay okay.. but is the part of adopting me if yall turn into a thing still valid? I'd like some dope ass mansion" Jimin peered under Taehyung who could only scoff at the way Jimin's mind works.

They stayed still for a few seconds and Jimin looked up at Taehyung.

"So... Taehyungie.... which one of you tops?"

And that's how all kinds of hoots and shrieks erupted making Taehyung wish that the ground would open and swallow him up.

What a day.

______________

______________

Author's Note:

I like this chap so much hehe...

So finally... our fourth horseman knows about taekook.. lmao I relate so much to Jimin in here cause that's me in real life.

Lol.

__

Bangbangcon had me in tears like snnsnsnssnsnsn I cant believe I hyped to Tear like that without knowing it's true meaning.... fuck my life.

And I'm so excited about Fiesta like ummmm yas BigHit feed us more with the content...

___

So, I like edited some pictures for a new cover page... should I change it or keep the old one on? (LOOK TOP, cause Wattpads not loading in here)

___

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FAN

Stay safe from Rona.

Love,
Jaye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 8.7K 17
Taehyung was a playboy kookie was innocent what will happen if they meet? #71 btssmut #87 btstaehyung #92 btsscenarios #162 yaoifanfic #210 happyendi...
1.4M 51.6K 86
taehyung was a young business man known as playboy he had everything jungkook a young student struggling to get his life together since his father's...
28.2K 1K 26
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
818K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...