Best Friends

By uhyeah67

Faryn Tate is just a normal surfer girl of 17 years of age, apart from being a lesbian (Not that that isn't n... More

Introduction
The Surf
Bill's Bit Of Bother
That Night
Breakfast
Worried About Bill
The Girl Party
Truth Or Dare
Bill's Back!
The Dance
The Storm
The Massage
The Next Morning
The Truth
The Storm Is Over
The Truth Is Out
Will You Be My Girlfriend?
Another Surprising Question
The Parents Know
Just The Two Of Us
Morning, Beautifull!
Interrupted
Poolside Fun
Out Of Control
Alone Again
The Next Surf
Getting Comfortable
The Aftermath
Barbecued Ribs
The Movie
The Next Day
Hannah's Massage
Helping Hannah Get Comfortable
What's Up With Faryn?
At Her Bedside
Awake!
Everything's Crazy
What Do We Do?
Putting The Plan In Motion
Alone
Morning
I'm So Sorry
What Now?
Watching The Movie
Where Is She?
Errands
In The Shop
Out Of The Shop
Now What?
Moving In With Faryn
Telling Their Friends
Seeing Amy's Mum
Evening
The Surprise
Morning, Baby
Faryn's Shift
At Home
Proving Himself
After He'd Gone
The Morning After
Visiting A Friend
Punishment Turned Fun
Taking It Home
Amy's Gift
Waking Up
Going Out With Dad
Home
The Delivery
Afterwards
The Party
Beer And Dancing
Time Lapse

Back At The Beach House

22 0 0
By uhyeah67

They all went back to Faryn and Amy's beach house together, with Faryn and Amy leading the group.

When they got inside, Faryn immediately put her mini skirt and bikini top back on. Amy, however, was still intent on strutting about naked.

"You know what I think?" asked Amy.

"What?" said Hannah.

"I think we all need to just get to know each other's bodies the way they're supposed to be," Amy answered. "In our natural state."

"So, you mean, like, naked?" said Lucy.

"Yes. I do mean naked, Lucy."

"What do you want us to do?" questioned Emily. "Strip off and show everyone what we have to offer?"

"In a way, yes."

"Do we have to?" Hannah whined. "I'm not comfortable with my body, naked or otherwise.

"Well," Amy began. "You should be, Han. The human body is beautifull. It should be admired. It should be displayed."

"You're kinda sounding like one of them nudists," Bill commented with a smirk. "Are you one of them, Amy?"

"Kinda," she replied. "I'm really confident about my body, and I want everyone else to be as well."

Faryn leaned her head on Amy's shoulder, smiling. Her girlfriend had bigger balls than most men, that's for sure.

"I'm in," Em said. "Who else?"

"If you're doing it, then I am!" said Bill.

"Sure," said Lucy.

Amy looked at Faryn expectantly. "You in, Faz?"

"I can't say no to you, Ams."

They all looked at Hannah. She looked down at the floor, embarrassed.

"Come on, Han!" Lucy cheered on. "If I'm doing it, you're gonna do it."

"I'm not comfortable with my body," Hannah repeated.

"We've done it before," said Amy. "On a smaller scale. Me, Faz, Bill and Em. We went skinny dipping in the outside pool. Well, Bill wanked himself to sleep on a sun lounger 'coz of his foot."

"How'd it turn out?" asked Lucy, curious.

"It was really fun!" said Emily, smirking. "Pretty much turned into an orgy!"

"What the actual fuck?" said Hannah, disgusted. "We don't wanna know that, Em!"

"Tell you what," Amy said. "You sit out, Hannah, while the rest of us do it. If and when you feel you're ready, you can join in. How 'bowt that?"

Hannah agreed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 295 21
Elowyn "Winnie" Smith met Ben when she was 4 years old. They've been best friends since they were 6. After her dad died when she was 13, he was the o...
63.7K 3.6K 41
When a laid back and rudely gorgeous city girl comes for her farmer's market crown, Sabina's dream of joining the family honey business is threatened...
1.3K 59 42
In a southwest Australian beach town, not all is well in paradise... Eden's struggle with perfectionism peaks in her final year of high school. Alrea...
11.4K 120 32
Lottie a sweet innocent eighteen year old, has the world at her feet, has everything she ever wanted right in front of her until a accident changes h...