Murderer Mystery || J.JK FF ✓

By xGucciTaeex

"Your love burns my lips and engulf my soul." @xGucciTaeex More

Author's note (Super Important)
ू Foreword ु
{01} New life/Intro
{02} Warning
{03} Scream
{04} Prince Bunny
{05} Song Yerim
{06} The Diva
{07} Meet Bangtan
{08} Headmaster
{10} Murderer on the loose
{11} Moving in
{12} In crisis or danger?
{13} Accuse
{14} Conjecture
{15} Banana Milk
{16} Hazard in the night
{17} Interrogation
{18} Father
{19} Talk
{20} Cookies and milk
{21} Daze
{22} Brekkie
{23} Beaten
{24} Lemon?
{25} A talk with Namjoon
{26} Left
{27} First enemy detected
{28} Clouds
{29} Complaint
{30} Safe
{31} Fear
{32} Getting to know you
{33} Trust
{34} Why
{35} Flushed
{36} Buddy up
{37} Second enemy detected
{38} Hamster
{39} Little do you know
{40} Fat
{41} Acquaintance
{42} Kim SeokJin
{43} COW (Colony of Weirdos)
{44} Sehunnie
{45} Lockdown
{46} Plan
{47} Midnight
{48} The Sassy King
{49} Expose
{50} Third enemy detected
{51} Hate
{52} Roam
{53} Candy
{54} Sunshine
{55} Irritation
{56} Ignore
{57} Bored
{58} Fourth enemy detected
{59} Apologise
{60} You're mine
{61} Bad news
{62} Missing
{63} Silent night
{64} Chill pill
{65} Nightmare
{66} Red cheeks
{67} Promise
{68} Tense
{69} Attempt
{70} Threats
{71} Eavesdrop
{72} Protective
{73} Closer
{74} Photograph
{75} Kinks and fetishes
{76} Bodyguards
{77} Parents
{78} Boring room
{79} Solved
{80} Failure
{81} Finessed
{82} Suspicion
{83} Betrayal
{84} Fifth enemy detected
{85} Peculiar
{86} Flowers
{87} Preparation
{88} Dark
{89} Found
{90} Combat
{91} Danger
{92} Lovers' fight
{93} Trouble
{94} Sneaky
{95} Fallen
{96} Mourned
{97} Guilt
{98} Starving
{99} Trouble
{100} Alienated
{101} Appalling
{102} Evident
{103} Butterfly
{104} Pretty boy
{105} Duck
{106} Civil
{107} Frustration
{108} Rest
{109} Cute
{110} Tsundere
{111} Reward
{112} Apple pen
{113} Poison
{114} Sixth enemy detected
{115} Contemplate
{116} Womb day
{117} Star
{118} Crazy
{119} Son-in-law
{120} Vroom
{121} Annoyed
{122} Silent
{123} Documentation
{124} Expeditious
{125} Favour
{126} Moon
{127} Disbelief
{128} The last interogation
{129} Justice
{130} Pain
{131} Photo of my mind
{132} Falling
{133} Mess
{134} Announcement
{135} News
{136} Rainy
{137} Dull
{138} Relief
{139} Aliven
{140} Truce
{141} Funny
{142} Sunny
{143} Reunite
{144} My love
{145} Euphoria
{146} Ding Dong
{147} Toast
{148} Endearment

{09} Pink Princess

742 34 4
By xGucciTaeex

31/10/2020
Saturday
6:10pm

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Come on! Hurry Y/N or we're going to miss out on all the delicious food!" Yerim shouted from outside as I was trying to change myself.

"I told you! You can go but you insisted on waiting for me!" I shouted back, checking myself on the mirror to see if anything was missing or not in place.

Even though I was just dressing casually, I need to be fit in with the crowd to not get stared at. But who said I'm not going to get stared at? I'm a new student after all.

With a slight touch of makeup, I wore a yellow baggy hoodie with black jeans. Patting my bangs to put them in place, I let out an exhale.

Do not be nervous Y/N, you're not alone. You have Yerim so there would be nothing to worry about. Right?

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

6:29pm

"This is absolutely crazy..." I murmured, looking around the room in awe.

Spacious and resplendent, the room was filled with hundreds of students, shouting and dancing crazily like they were having the time of their life.

Several white table cloth that was towering with foods, fruits, and desserts was pushed beside the wall, and sofas were put into groups. In the middle of the room, it has a disco floor and a sparkling round disco ball hanging from above.

I feel like I'm in a disco party instead of a Halloween event but with all the crazy costumes that are seen from my vision, it was obvious that it was a Halloween event. And I was feeling a little guilty for not wearing the 'Pichu and Pikachu' costumes that Yerim suggested. Because of me, Yerim might not be having as much fun.

Someone tugged me at the sleeve, snapping me out of my thoughts as I look at Yerim who was pointing over at a table.

"Let's go sit over there. That's where Bangtan and my other friends are." She motioned and before I could even answer back, she dragged me towards them.

When we were there, I was left speechless and staring at each one of them with a frown. There were nine of them and each of them was under such crazy and bulky costumes that I can only manage to name some of them.

Some were dress unexpectedly weird and peculiar and some were dress in a way that does not relate to their attitude. And that is Jungkook.

Jungkook, whose body and everything except his face was covered beneath a grey, bulky and heavy-looking bunny costume. The ears were pointed straight up in the air and there was a yellow ribbon hanging brightly on the chest.

SO... this is what he called himself the 'Prince Bunny'? Where's the crown?

Realizing that I was staring at him, he frowned.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He demanded.

"Because... the bunny costume only fits boys' that have a cute and kind attitude... not someone like you and it sort of looks weird... like is too bulky," I slowly commented and he scoffed.

"If this is weird, then Jin Hyung costume MUST be truly and utterly weird." He replied, giggling a little.

"HEy! You're just jealous that it looks better when I wear it than you do!" Someone objected in a loud voice behind me and I turned around, a pink blur meeting me as I squint my eyes.

My face scrunched up in shock when the view became clear. It was that Kim Seokjin guy that had a face of a royal prince... but the truth was... he now had a face of a royal princess instead.

Dress in a long pink dress, he was wearing a baby pink crown and his hair was dyed light red. Had no makeup on and was wearing pink Nike shoes, he tried to walk towards us as a real princess do.

"Holy..." I heard Yerim murmured in confusion and I slowly nodded in agreement.

I don't know what his intention was, to look crazy or girly or whatever, but this is just not ordinary at all for a handsome boy like him...

And no offence, he looks plain stupid and silly. Like he was trying to sign up for a beauty pageant or something...

"Jin... what are you trying to prove here?" Yerim asked, staring at him wide-eyed when he appeared in front of us.

"That he's pretty." Someone answered in a muffled voice from beside him but I didn't know who he was since he was hiding his face by pushing his costume up or bending down. But I do know that he was wearing either a cabbage or a lettuce costume, with two big eyes and a wide red smile.

"Aye!! My food is here!" Jungkook cheered from behind as he stood up, walking stiffly over to the cabbage and hugging the arm.

"Is that Jimin?" Yerim asked and the lettuce person pulls out a thumbs up.

"I was force to wear this idiotic costume because Jungkook wants me to," Jimin grumbled from inside as he tried to flick Jungkook's hand away.

"But why are you hiding your face?" I questioned and Jimin pointed at Jin.

"Because this dude is embarrassing the hell out of me," Jimin answered angrily. "All of us already know you're pretty! You don't have to go overboard and dress like some odd person!" He growled and Jin glared at him.

"What I wear is none of your business and your concern!" Jin shot back.

"But what you're doing is going to ruin our damn reputation!" Jimin declared and Jin huffed in reply.

"All you care about is about our damn reputation and not about yourself! Like, who cares about other's expectations!? Learn to have fun and ignore those who judge us!" Jin said with a huge amount of sass in it, which left Jimin in silence.

"Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to grab some food since my tummy is growling louder than a wolf howling," Jin said, waving a hand at Jimin and Jungkook as he disappeared in the crowd. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

8:32pm

The rest of the night was nothing but full of drama. With Jin arguing with the others about his rights and that it wasn't their business to interfere. All of it just gives me and Yerim a big headache. It was already late in the night and I wanted to sleep so badly but Yerim wanted me to meet someone before going back.

Waiting patiently for whoever the person is, I took a sip of warm water when someone slaps my back, making me choked on the water and I coughed, covering my mouth so I won't spread any germs and turning to the person who slapped my back.

"Hey Y/N! Meet Rebecca Wang!" Yerim suddenly said, with an apologetic nod as she sat a young girl down beside me and then disappeared into the crowd to probably grab some food or dance. The girl seems like she was dressed for a fashion ball instead of a Halloween event. She was wearing a red beret with one black feather on it and her heels were red, along with her dress.

Long straight black hair with straight black bangs, she had a mole on her right cheek that was hard to notice. Thin pink lips and a diamond-shaped face, she grinned at me.

"Hi, there! My name is Rebecca Wang and is nice to meet you!" She greeted, pulling a hand out and I shake it.

"My name is Y/N Lee. Is nice to meet you too!" I greeted back and she nodded with a smile as she pulls her hand away.

"So, we're classmates huh?" She said and I blinked in surprise.

"We are?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yerim didn't tell you?"

"No. Why were you absent yesterday?" I asked.

"Oh because they weren't teaching and explaining about today's event instead. Plus I got better things to do, so-" She shrugged and I nodded with a smile.

"So, why did you plan to come to this school?" She asked and I smiled.

"Because is the nearest to where I live and also one of the best school in the district," I answered and she nodded, eyeing me blankly.

"What about the rumours? Did you hear any rumours?" She asked and I bit my lip but continue smiling.

"I did hear some extremely bad ones but-"

"And you're not scared?" She asked, her eyes somehow challenging me and I smile nervously.

"Well, I think the school can handle those situations well enough so I don't think I should be scared," I answered and she nodded thoughtfully.

She then nodded in a way that she was proud and surprised by my answers and I bit my lip in confusion.

Letting out an exhale, she then stood up.

"It was nice meeting you Y/N. But I need to go because is already late. I'll see you tomorrow." She then waved at me and quickly vanished into the crowd, leaving me speechless.

"What do you think of her?" A voice asked from beside me and I turned to the side to see Jungkook taking a seat beside me with a huff.

I move away a little so he can have more space and he nodded a thanks.

Letting out a loud sigh, he laid his head on the top of the sofa.

"Fangirls these days. Trying to dance with me or a hug from me, trying to take selfies with me and asking for autographs... is getting annoying," He grumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"Never knew you have fans," I mumbled and he smirked.

"But I like it when they're like this. It shows how much they love me." He said and I frowned.

A few seconds ago, he was complaining about how his fans are being annoying and now he is saying he likes it. What is the point that he's trying to make?!

"You seriously don't make any sense," I murmured grabbing a glass of water and sipping it.

"You just don't know how it feels like to have fans," He mocked. "Or you're just jealous."

"Why would I be jealous? Having no fans is better because some fans might stalk you and know where you live." I elucidated and he scoffed.

"So what? I hate being lonely and hanging out with my fans is fun. Especially when it comes to the bed." He whispered sensually in my ear and I turned beet red as I moved away.

"You're joking right?" I asked and he frowned in confusion.

"So, for this whole time, I've been talking to a fuckboy or a playboy?" I asked, my eyes wide, staring at him.

"I'm still a virgin." He answered with a scoff. "I'm not stupid enough to let someone I barely know or someone I don't love to take my virginity away. Leaving it for my future love." He said confidently and I smirked.

"Cute. But I pity your future love," I replied, unrepentant of what I just said as I again sip the glass of water.

Glaring at me icily, he opened his mouth to argue but didn't get to when a blood-curdling scream filled the air, forcing me to choke and drop the glass of water. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Hi! thank you for reading. :) 

~Xin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 420 25
"you want to get yourself killed? just do it and leave me out of it." ○○○ @staetus-
542 2 25
//can you trust me?\\ • • • • Jungkook ff/fanfic
8.8K 401 27
Je Ne Regrette Rien {COMPLETED} ----------------- Secrets (Kim Taehyung fanfic)