Always And Forever [Aizawa Sh...

Por Cat_Noir_trash

!!USES SHE/HER PRONOUNS; IF NOT WANTED, PLEASE CHANGE IN YOUR HEAD AS BEST AS POSSIBLE!! - !!TAKES PLACE AFTE... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
heyo it be the xmas/holiday thing ゚▽゚
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
late valentine's thing :0
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
angst for those who like it ;^:
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Oneshot thing
Chapter 18
man i just love writing stuff late at night huh
part 2 to that teacher thing
Chapter 19
Epilogue
another one shot thing ahaha
oneshotsoneshotoneshot
Morning oneshot hehe

it's been a year baby oh yeahhhh

5.5K 191 58
Por Cat_Noir_trash

A/n: it has been officially one year since I started writing this bad boy hehe >:D sooooo enjoy this sorta crack/fluff/idk I guess (also this has NOTHING to do with the main story)

Ah. Saturday evening. Full of peace, quiet, and most of all, no students to annoy the two teachers.

(Y/n) rushed into her crush's room with her switch and asked, "HEY YO SHOU, WANNA SMASH?"

Aizawa quickly turned to look at the other teacher with dilated pupils and a scrunched up face.

"Excuse me?"

"On the switch?" (Y/n) said in a sort of whiny tone as she held up the small console.

"OH. UHM. S-sure. I'm not much of a gamer, but if it'll get you to stop bothering me sooner." snickered Aizawa, a small amount of blood rushing to his pale cheeks.

"Huh? Did you think I meant something else? ... OH. UH WAIT- NO- THAT'S NOT WHAT I- I MEAN- YOU- ME- SHOUTA-" stuttered (Y/n) as her hands were flailing the switch everyone; her face was red hot.

"Could we just play-"

"Yeah..."

~

"I SWEAR TO GOD, SHOUTA. YOU ARE- THIS IS- YOU WEREN'T THE MAN I THOUGHT YOU WERE." (Y/n) shouted as she slumped down more in her seat on the couch.

"For the last time, (Y/n), we can stop playing Smash if you want. It's not my fault you chose the character with one of the worst recoveries-"

"LEAVE ME AND CLOUD STRIFE ALONE." she cried out, beginning to pout more as a small tear ran down the side of her left cheek.

Aizawa just rolled his eyes as he set the controller down to his side. He then let out his arms, a way of letting (Y/n) know that he was available for a hug. She looked up from her scrunched up position and sniffled.

"If I let you hug me, I promise I'll go easy on you next round- hell, I'll play as Little Mac." mumbled Aizawa.

(Y/n) cuddled up next to the taller man and nuzzled her face into his neck.

Only a muffled "Do you promise?" was audible.

"Yes, I promise. Now, will you stop being such a little baby and come back to playing Smash with me?"

"Not until you apologize to Cloud as well."

"What? No! I'm not gonna apologize to some fictional character. That's stupid-"

"Do it or else I'll call Mic over. I mean... I do have extra controllers..." smirked (Y/n) as she reached for her phone.

"OKAY. I'M SORRY."

"Sorry to who?"

"C-Cloud..."

"For what exactly?"

"... for saying he has one of the worst recoveries in Smash Ultimate..."

"Apology accepted." nodded (Y/n) in approval.

"But it's the truth..." mumbled Aizawa under his breath.

"What was that?" asked (Y/n) as she grabbed her controller.

"Nothing."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3K 151 29
Hizashi Yamada has been friends with Shouta Aizawa for ages. There hadn't been problems until recently; Shouta has been increasingly obsessive and ta...
752K 20.7K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...
807K 29.9K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
98K 3.5K 59
"I know that you're unstable." The wind blew his luscious black locks back, revealing his black orbs that were locked to my lips. "But I just can't...