SMILE (Kim Namjoon AU)

By iluvY00ngi

He struck his beautiful smile, next thing I knew I was in love. - Written in short English. - Completed and... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

13

266 64 10
By iluvY00ngi

I hid my face away from his direction, afraid that he might see me.

I shut my eyes tight, remembering all the stupid things I did in front of him.

It was just a week of being delusional and it has been a year since that happened but I still can't forget it.

Everything happened so fast but it still remains to me how I've felt that time no matter how long it has been since the last time.

I followed his steps when he walked me by, I blinked a few times calming my raging heart.

I let out a deep breath indulging what just happened. The world is so big but it suddenly feels small now that I saw him again.

I smiled bitterly to myself remembering the last conversation we had.

I wonder how is he.

Namjoon, how have you been? Are you happy now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
222K 6.7K 33
Your first ever BTS concert that ends up completely unexpected - Yoongi handles you the bottle which made your dream come true.
33.5K 805 17
Chaemin, Jihye and Janice have quit the agency and having their own dream jobs. But what happens if their CIA agency enemy want to bring down CIA and...