bughead one shots💕

By Bellamae12

hi everyone! so in this book i'm really only going to be doing angst and fluff! please give this a read and e... More

Authors note
Sick
"I heard you scream. Nightmares again?"
Comfort
"Could you hold my hand?"
Regret
Authors note
Regret part 2
Bath
Eating Disorder
Authors note
Pillow Fight
Jealousy
Halloween
Scribbled Notes
Scribbled Notes 2
Unfocused
Im back from the dead!!
Not so perfect
Prompt Page!
"Just leave"
Drunk
"Just Leave" Part 2
"Don't Touch Me"
"Don't Touch Me" Part 2
"Forget I even asked you"
Thank you so much!!
"Just relax. I'll wash your hair for you"
"Don't Touch Me" Part 3
Love is love
Cravings
Pet Fiasco
Different
Different Part 2
Tutor
Till Death do us Part
Stars
Till Death do us Part 2
Tutor Part 2
Pet Store
Broken Bones
Songbird
Till Death do us Part 3
All for Him
Requests?
Eyes for her
Meeting the Family
THANK YOU!!
Till Death do us Part 4
WE ALWAYS WIN
Little Family
Triangle of love
Fake Love
Fake Love Part 2
I Started a New Book!
Fake Love Part 3
Serial Killer Genes
not an update
Babysitting
Babysitting Part 2
Best Friend's Brother
Bullying
Choosing Her
The Broadway Star
Wow
This Is Goodbye

Fake Love Part 4

1.6K 49 22
By Bellamae12

Yes I did change the title of this series.

Narrator's POV:

Over the next couple months, Betty and Jughead's relationship strengthened and they became closer. They are very much in love and had even told each other that- of course with the fear of being rejected but we all know that didn't happen. All of the serpents approved of their relationship and loved Betty very much. As for the people at school, they weren't as fond and were not afraid of saying their opinions. 

"I bet he's only using her for sex."

"I think that he's crazy for wanting to be with her. She's the daughter of a serial killer for god's sake." 

"A serpent and northsider? Never gonna work out." 

"I give it a year at best." 

Of course, Betty and Jughead never listened to any of that nonsense. They love each other and that's all that matters... or so they thought. 

Betty's POV:

I wake up to the sunlight gleaming in through the blinds, and the sound of my alarm beeping obnoxiously. An arm laying over my naked torso stops me from making any move to turn it off, so I just snuggle deeper into his chest knowing that it'll turn off at some point. I twine our bare legs together under the dark blue covers of his bed, and smile when the memories of last night flood my brain. It was a great night, and afterwards I stayed over and cuddled with him until we both fell asleep. I glance at the time on the wall clock above his door, and realize that we need to get up and ready for school. I lean up and plant kisses all over his sleeping face, and caress his cheek with my hand. A small smile appears on his face and he opens one eye to look up at me. 

"Round 2?" He says in his husky morning voice, and I just giggle and slap him playfully in the chest. 

"It's time to wake up and get ready for school." He groans and goes to nuzzle into my neck, but I block him by sitting up with the covers pressed around my chest. He smirks and reaches his hand up to pull the covers down in order to expose my bare chest. I slap his hand away and he chuckles, getting out of bed. I watch as he pulls on boxers and a pair of jeans, along with his S-shirt and of course his beanie that I've come to adore. 

"Like what you see?" 

"Very much." I reply. He laughs and crawls on the bed to place a soft kiss on my lips. I pull away much too quickly for both of our liking, and start to get dressed. I get the leggings that I wore last night and one of Jug's hoodies to wear to school. I walk into the bathroom and brush through my golden locks. I let it fall back onto my shoulders, and sling my backpack onto my back. I walk out and see Jug sitting at the table, spooning cereal into his mouth. He stops eating and looks up at me, and scans my body. He smiles when he sees I'm wearing his sweatshirt, and stands up from the chair coming over to stand in front of me. He rests his hands on my hips, and brings me closer so he can press a kiss to my forehead, and I grip his S-shirt in my hands. He pulls back and I grin up at him, and he gives me one back. I peck his cheek quickly and brush past him to walk over to the front door. 

"C'mon, we don't want to be late." I say and he nods. He crosses over to the table to pick up his bowl and put it in the sink along with many other dirty dishes. I make a mental note to clean those when I come over tonight. He grabs his backpack and pulls it onto his shoulders, before coming over and lacing our fingers together. He closes the door behind us as we step onto his rickety little porch, and start the walk to Riverdale High. 

We walk through the double doors and are met with the sound of people talking, walking, laughing, and doing whatever else high-schoolers do. He leads me through the crowds of people in the halls, and together we walk to his locker. I lean against the locker next to his, and watch as he shoves his bag into the locker. He closes the door, and turns to me, resting his hands on my cheeks, and bringing me in for a soft kiss. 

"I'm gonna go to the blue and gold and work on an article okay?" I say when we pull away. He nods and points his thumb over to the serpents that have gathered in the student lounge. 

"That's fine. I'm gonna go hang out with them, I love you."

"I love you too." I peck his cheek and walk away in the direction of the blue and gold. 

I open the door to the office, and drop my backpack onto the couch. I go to grab my phone from my pocket, but find that my pocket is empty. I open the zipper on my bag and sift through the contents, keeping my eyes peeled for a pink phone case. I come up empty handed, and decide to go ask Jug if he's seen it. I leave the room and start in the direction of the student lounge. I see Jughead and Sweetpea stood off to the side, and Sweetpea holding a huge wad of cash in his hand. I walk closer confused at the encounter taking place, but stop dead in my tracks when I hear the words that Sweetpea says next.

Jughead's POV:

Betty leaves to go to the blue and gold, and I see the serpents wave me over. I push away from the lockers and walk over to the group, where Sweetpea is stood off to one side by himself. I greet everyone, and see Sweetpea beckon me over with his finger. 

"What's up Sweets?" I ask and he pulls a stack of cash out of his backpack. I glance around and quickly push him into a corner where nobody can see us. He holds the cash out to me, and I freeze in my spot. 

"C'mon Jones take it, you've earned it. You spent 6 months with Crazy Cooper. You won the bet, so take the damn money." 

I open my mouth to speak, when I hear a small whimper come from behind me. I turn and see Betty standing there with tears in her eyes, and he hand on her mouth as small cries come from it. My eyes go wide and I reach out for her, but she steps back and slaps my hand away from her. 

"I can't believe you. I thought that you saw past what my dad did and didn't think i was crazy, but I guess I was wrong. I thought you saw me for who I really was, not what everyone else thinks." She whispers, and then fury takes over her face, and her hands clench into fists at her side.  " I thought you loved me! I slept with you for god's sake! I GAVE YOU MY VIRGINITY! I loved you so much, and thought I was the luckiest girl in the world that someone like you wanted to be with me, but how wrong I was. We're done. Stay the hell away from me! I don't want anything to do with you!" She comes closer and slaps me hard across the face, and gasps can be heard from all around us. She turns and runs out of the lounge, leaving me standing there in shock. 

"So you gonna take the money or what?" I hear Sweetpea ask from behind me. I swivel around and push the money into his chest. 

"I don't want your stupid money. I just ruined the best thing I ever had over some stupid bet. I love her and I just fucked up! So no, I don't want the goddamn money!" I yell. I stomp out of the room, and into the halls where everyone is looking at me with fear in their eyes. I reach the doors of the school, and bust through them, as they slam shut behind me. I don't even bother going back in to grab my bag from my locker. I just head in the direction of my trailer, trying to ignore the world around me. 

Betty's POV:

I fall to the ground in the blue and gold, sobbing. I love him. I love him more than anyone or anything in this world, and he played me. I'm such a fool for thinking anyone could ever love me. I bring my knees to my chest, and wrap my arms around my legs as I rock my body back and forth in an attempt to comfort myself. Hot tears fall down my cheeks, and I don't even try to wipe them away, because I know that they'll keep coming. I bury my head into my knees as the cries wrack my small body, my fists tighten. Blood oozes out from the scars in my hand, and blood drips onto my leggings. 

I lay down into the fetal position as my sobs die down, and all that's left is the occasional hiccup. I just lay there, not doing anything but laying and wishing that everything would just go away. 

- 1 week later-

Betty's POV:

Numb. I feel numb. As I wander the hallways of the school, I do everything I can to avoid seeing him. When I do see him, I just keep my head down and don't dare to even give him a glance. I can feel his eyes follow me where ever I go, but I pretend to pay no attention. 

The bullying has increased since now everyone knows about what happened between me and Jughead. It even gets physical sometimes which it never did before all this happened. I've stopped wearing my usual bright colors jeans, and have now started to wear leggings and any dark shirt I can find. Sometimes when I'm by myself in my bedroom at night, I slip on one of Jughead's sweatshirts and just inhale his scent- the one I'm missing so much. 

My thoughts are shoved out of my mind, when my books are pushed from my hands and onto the tiles at my feet. I bring my head up and look to see who the culprit is, and see none other than Reggie Mantle smirking down at me. I sigh and cross my arms over my chest, while putting a scowl on my face.

"What do you want, Reggie?" I ask annoyed. 

"Nothing, just paying a visit to Crazy Cooper. Looks like you're feeling better." He says and looks me up and down. I scoff and glare at him. By this point a group of people have formed around us to watch the encounter take place.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He laughs and glances at the group of boys behind him who snicker. I look between them in confusion at what is going on. 

"Ya know, that night when you walked home from Pop's? You had a little 'accident', didn't you Cooper?" All the pieces click in my brain, and I start to finish the puzzle. 

"You- you're the one who-" 

I'm cut off by a person flying out in front of us, and punching Reggie in the jaw. Hard. The sound of the fist coming in contact with his face echoes down the hall, and people gasp all around us- including me. I look down at the figure who is now sat on top of Reggie and pummeling him, as the football team attempts to throw him off. He just pushes them off and delivers punch after punch to Reggie's face. It's not until Chuck is able to throw the boy off that I get a good look at his face. Jughead. His face is twisted in fury and his chest heaving out of anger. I see him struggle against Chuck's grip, but manage to pull loose and knee him in the stomach, sending Chuck down to the floor. Reggie uses the distraction as an opportunity to spin Jughead around and punch him in the stomach. I gasp and watch as he kneels down next to Jug and punches him in the face. I break out of my frozen trance and run over to Reggie. 

"Let him go! Get off of him, please!" I plead, and people from the crowd come over and are able to pry Reggie away from Jughead, who is now laying on the floor with blood pouring from a cut on his nose and a cut on his cheekbone. Tears fall down my face, and I crouch next to Jughead swiping a few curls away from his face. I see a small smile grace his face when he sees me hovering above him, but it turns into a wince when my fingers graze over the cut. 

"C'mon let's get you to the Blue and Gold." I help him sit up, and slowly lift him to his feet. He sways a little bit and I wrap my arms around his torso to help him walk. People are still holding Reggie back as I walk away with Jug, and I can see Principle Weatherbee running down the hallways toward the circle of people. I pick up my pace, and hurriedly open the door and gingerly lay Jughead down on the couch. I open the drawer in one of the desks, and spot a first aid kit sitting on the top of other medical equipment- why we have these in here , I don't know but I'm thankful for it at this moment. I walk back over and kneel in front of Jughead, grabbing some disinfectant and a cotton ball. 

"This is gonna sting a little big okay?" I warn and he nods. I wet the cotton ball and dab it on his cut, causing him to wince and flinch away from my touch. I apologize and guide his face back over so I can continue to clean it, and the cut on his nose. I offer to put a bandaid on his wounds, but he declines and leans back against the couch. I stand up, returning the kit to its drawer, and return to the couch, but this time taking a seat beside him leaving space between us. He raises his head up and looks at me and I look back, lost in the sea of his eyes. I have a hard time looking away and it seems he's having the same problem too. A chime from my phone makes us both jump, and quickly look away and pick up my phone sitting on the table in front of me. It's just a text from Pop telling me I don't need to work my shift tonight. I ignore it for now, and turn back to Jughead who is already staring at me. 

"Okay well I should get going." I start to stand up and grab my bag off the desk chair, and sling it over my shoulder. I walk to the door and my hand reaches for the knob when his voice stops me. 

"I'm sorry." he blurts out. I turn around to look at him, and tears fill my eyes. 

"Sorry doesn't fix it now." He stands up and walks over to stand across from me. 

"I know. I know Betty and I'll do anything to fix this- to fix us. When I was first offered the bet, I took it because I needed the money to go and see my mom and JB in Toledo. I will admit the first couple weeks weren't all real, but after that, those moments were real. I fell for you so hard, and i never expected that to happen. It took me 3 weeks to fall hopelessly in love with you, Betty Cooper. I'm so sorry and i want you to know that I didn't take the money. You're so much more to me than money. If you give me a second chance I'll spend the rest of my life making up for it and reminding you everyday how much I love you. You are my sun, my moon, and my stars. The best thing to ever happen in my dark and moody life. I love you more than anything, Betts. Please let me have one more try." He begs. I bite on my lip to stop the goofy grin that is itching to come out, from spreading on my face. I see the hope and truth in his eyes, and take a deep breath before nodding. 

"We can try us again, but it's gonna take me a while to trust you again. You'll have to earn that back." A huge smile breaks out over his features and he nods enthusiastically. 

"Yeah yeah no no of course! I will work towards it everyday, I swear. I love you, sweetheart, and I always will." I smile and bring my face up to his to connect our lips. 

We both drink in the taste of the other, having been apart for what felt like years. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him as our kisses become more urgent. I lean into him and kiss him back with just as much energy. 

After who knows how long, the feverish kisses slow and now it's softer, more loving ones. We pull away and lean our foreheads against one other, as our chests heave. We both have giant smiles on our faces, and right now everything feels perfect. It might've been fake love at first, but in this moment, I know that this, is true love. 

That's the end of this series! Thank you for all your support, and look out for another one-shot coming soon, I'm doing a collab...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 559 33
This is a series of Bughead and Sprousehart one-shots, no self-promo, mostly fluff some angst, hope you enjoy it. No longer updating but still onlin...
36.5K 612 27
All characters belong to the Archie Comics creators and Riverdale producers. These are either based off of scenes or based off mine or other peoples...
235K 4.6K 84
Bughead oneshots!
5.6K 70 12
These are just Choni one shots . I Hope you guys enjoy. I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS THEY ARE ALL From the CW SHOW RIVERDALE