Last Chance

Door FatherRick

Jada and her two siblings suffer when their mom ups and leaves with another man , their dad is one of the big... Meer

The Introduction
1*
2*
3*
4*
6*
8*
9*
10*
11*
12*

5*

714 24 0
Door FatherRick

OCTOBER 31st 2014

Jada

I woke up to someone making breakfast , hmmmm who cooking breakfast.

I took a long shower :/ with one leg out im tired of this broke ass leg .

I decided to wear

A Beige crop top that stopped above my belly button , My acid washed Skinny Jeans , and my ace bandage around my thigh , and my Tims, I added a gold Chain and watch .

I was tired of wearing my hair curly so I decided to wear it Straight for a change

I added a twist to the front and pinned it up with a bobby pin. I grabbed my phone off the charger .It's my birthday I ain't carrying no damn books . I wanna make things right with August so I decided to do that now .

I knocked on his door but , nobody came to answer it so I opened it .

I heard singing and then the water cut off in the shower, I ran to the closet and hid behind his Jeans.

He walked in to the closet and sung "we Betta stop playing "

He came to the side with the jeans and he flipped through them and stopped in front of the ones that were in front of my face and he saw me and screamed and fell and his towel fell off😭😂.

AUGUST WASSSSS HUGEEEEEEE I MEAN HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I helped him up and he said "baby girl what chu doing in my closet ?"

"I came in here to apologize for overreacting the other day" he smiled and hugged me " I should be apologizing to you ! and plus its your birthday babe soo leave that alone and gimme a kiss" he bent down and kissed me I kissed back of course .

"Now I have something planned for us tonight so I want you to be ready at 6 mmk?"he smirked.

"Yeah , baby are you ok?" I asked feeling his forehead "what are you doing bae" he asked

"Hmmm ion know " i replied confused .

"Well I made breakfast but you were still sleep ,your plate is in the microwave ".

"Awe thanks ! Oh and babe I think I wanna tell my dad about us".

" ME TOOO cause I wanna be able to just grab you when you be downstairs in them boy shorts Lawwd and don't get me started on the sports bra"

"😂😭whatever" I said and started tracing his tattoos I went lower and lower until my hands were on his mhmmm he gasped "w-what are you doing d-d-don't do that " he stammered .

"Don't do what?" I asked playing dumb "this?" I asked and did it again .

He dragged me by the hand out of his room and locked the door.

"BABEEEEE!" I laughed

I washed my hands and went downstairs to eat my plate in the microwave .

August can cook , I can get used to this .

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH" Jayla said walking downstairs.

"Haha thank ya Thot thank ya".

"What chu eating ?" she asked "ohh nothing just something August Made for me " I smiled thinking about him .

"Ohhhh " she said and took a piece of my bacon

"Jayla😩😩😩" give it hereeeeeee". "No it's all gone now "

The door bell rung and I went to go get it "Happy birthday ugly" Tyla said bringing in Balloons and A teddy bear.

"Awe thanks shit face " I laughed and went to sit them on my dresser.

I come back downstairs and see Terrell , Brandon , Kore , and Chris .

"The fuck?" I said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNY LOVEEE" Kore said "NIGGA THAT'S MY HUNNY LOVE"Terrell said

I felt August behind me tense up . I turned around and Kissed August while he grabbed my ass , I gasped and he slid his tongue in my mouth.

August

I guess Jada felt me get mad at these lil niggas cause she gave a nigga the best kiss in the world .😂 call me a fruit cake or whatever but that's my baby .

I'm only cool with Brandon cause he Dont try nothing with Jada and he a cool ass nigga .

"Happy birthday lil one" Brandon said to Jada.

"I'm not that lil" she frowned at him "oh yeah? How tall are you ?" he asked

"5'3 I've been this height since fifth Grade though and I was the tallest !"

"Ahhhhhaaaa shorty ok" Brandon said

She glared at Him

Jada

I walked to the kitchen to get a Snapple apple out the fridge. but some keys hit me on the head there was a note attached to it "For Jada"

I clicked the unlock button and heard it outside I walked to the porch and saw a Cocaine White Hummer H3

"AHHHHHHHH I GOT A CARR OMGGGGGG MY DREAM CAR" Everybody ran out to see what happened .

I teared up "baby are yo-" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GOT ME A CAR " I said and hugged it .

I hugged everybody and kissed then on the cheek .

"Soo who got it for me ?"

August was quiet looking and cheesed I hugged him .

"Thank you" I mumbled into his shirt .

"You welcome ma" he hugged back.

*

Since August wanted to ride in my CAR I let him . we just now pullin up to the school.

I walked in and got hugs and stuff , August had his right arm around my waist as we walked to our first class.

Brandon

I wanted to get Jada something so imma get her a pep rally dedicated to her.

I walked into the gym and seen the cheerleaders perfect .

"AYOO DANA" I called to the captain . Dana was like my girl but we weren't official yeah we kiss and all the above but we don't date .. Yet anyways .

"Wassup Brandon" she said "oh nothing I wanted to know if you could set up a pep rally for a special someone?its her birthday and I know she don't want to be in class "

"Yeah , and it's Jada right ? " She smiled

"Yeah my lil sis" i smiled " ok yeah I can make that happen but keep her out of the gym and it will be an announcement in about 45 minutes "

"Ok ma" is said and kissed her ,she blushed and walked away.

After staring at her I finally went to class .

Tyla

Jayla and i decided that during our Lunch and Our free period we are going to throw Jada a surprise party . 😂Call us childish but suck a dick it's her birthday .

Brandon told us about the pep rally. Well everybody except Jada .

Jada

"Jada Reyes please report to the front office immediately"
Mrs.Swan the schools secretary said

I sighed and thought of all the things I could've did that would count for me to be called to the office.

I walked clearly pissed cause I always get called to the office .

"Hey Ms.Reyes you are needed in the gym .." She said handing me a pass , I nodded my head and walked down the hall to the gym when I got there , there were so many faces around me there was a banner that read "Happy Birthday Champ" .

I smiled .. It feels really good to see all of this.

When I entered everyone clapped and stuff .

"Happy birthday ugly" Brandon said with opened arms , I hugged him .

"Thanks best friend"

                       ****

This sucks ass ik 😭

TUNE IN FOR MORE‼️😩
feedback? it'd be greatly appreciated 😭❤️.

~Tyai⚡️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

256K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
140K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
59.4K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...