5*

OCTOBER 31st 2014

Jada

I woke up to someone making breakfast , hmmmm who cooking breakfast.

I took a long shower :/ with one leg out im tired of this broke ass leg .

I decided to wear

A Beige crop top that stopped above my belly button , My acid washed Skinny Jeans , and my ace bandage around my thigh , and my Tims, I added a gold Chain and watch .

I was tired of wearing my hair curly so I decided to wear it Straight for a change

I added a twist to the front and pinned it up with a bobby pin. I grabbed my phone off the charger .It's my birthday I ain't carrying no damn books . I wanna make things right with August so I decided to do that now .

I knocked on his door but , nobody came to answer it so I opened it .

I heard singing and then the water cut off in the shower, I ran to the closet and hid behind his Jeans.

He walked in to the closet and sung "we Betta stop playing "

He came to the side with the jeans and he flipped through them and stopped in front of the ones that were in front of my face and he saw me and screamed and fell and his towel fell off😭😂.

AUGUST WASSSSS HUGEEEEEEE I MEAN HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I helped him up and he said "baby girl what chu doing in my closet ?"

"I came in here to apologize for overreacting the other day" he smiled and hugged me " I should be apologizing to you ! and plus its your birthday babe soo leave that alone and gimme a kiss" he bent down and kissed me I kissed back of course .

"Now I have something planned for us tonight so I want you to be ready at 6 mmk?"he smirked.

"Yeah , baby are you ok?" I asked feeling his forehead "what are you doing bae" he asked

"Hmmm ion know " i replied confused .

"Well I made breakfast but you were still sleep ,your plate is in the microwave ".

"Awe thanks ! Oh and babe I think I wanna tell my dad about us".

" ME TOOO cause I wanna be able to just grab you when you be downstairs in them boy shorts Lawwd and don't get me started on the sports bra"

"😂😭whatever" I said and started tracing his tattoos I went lower and lower until my hands were on his mhmmm he gasped "w-what are you doing d-d-don't do that " he stammered .

"Don't do what?" I asked playing dumb "this?" I asked and did it again .

He dragged me by the hand out of his room and locked the door.

"BABEEEEE!" I laughed

I washed my hands and went downstairs to eat my plate in the microwave .

August can cook , I can get used to this .

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH" Jayla said walking downstairs.

"Haha thank ya Thot thank ya".

"What chu eating ?" she asked "ohh nothing just something August Made for me " I smiled thinking about him .

"Ohhhh " she said and took a piece of my bacon

"Jayla😩😩😩" give it hereeeeeee". "No it's all gone now "

The door bell rung and I went to go get it "Happy birthday ugly" Tyla said bringing in Balloons and A teddy bear.

"Awe thanks shit face " I laughed and went to sit them on my dresser.