3*

Jada👻
When my mom pulled off all I could think was damn.

I went to my room and sat on the bed and cried I heard my dad pull off and that's when August came out the bathroom .

."Did you hear all of that?!"i asked him.

He sighed and hugged me "its ok jay" he kept repeating

I laid down and he took his shirt off and locked the door he put the covers over me and climbed in the bed he wrapped his muscular arms around me .
I just cried and cried my eyes out .how could all of this happen so fast ? so quick?

August😒
After about an hour I heard jadas light snores ,

she was a cool girl she seemed tough and Unbreakable but I can really tell this was bothering her I had called Jordan and told him I couldn't make it tonight .

-
October 29th

Jada😁

Birthday in two days yasss hoe yasss.

I woke up and saw August on the floor .

Ever since that's situation he has been here for me I truly thank him for that .

Right now I had to wake him up for school I made sure I wouldn't hurt my thigh so I slightly turned and semi yelled .

"August! Wake up" he just mumbled I threw my pillow at him "don't make me get up" .

he sat up and rubbed his face
"What?" He said in a low raspy voice .

I loved when he talked like that " shut up August you know how I feel when you do that ? "

"what I can't help it"
"We'll it's time to go to school" "ok" he quickly said

He had left a couple of things over here like clothes shoes and his toothbrush .

He got in the shower and got dressed I mean right in front of me .
He had on boxers but he had abs for dayssssss.

He smirks "see something ya like?" "Ahh hahahaha nahhh you coo"

"Man shut up come here" he said
He looked me in the eyes and said "man can we stop playing games I like you an I know you like me to soo . We together I claim you and your mines you got it?" He said with this spark in his eyes.

"Yes" I managed to get out "so now that your mines I can do this" he kissed me so passionately it was the best kiss ever , well my first also .

"We'll finish this later put cho clothes on" he said .

I had got in the shower and then put on a white "Pink Floyd" Teeshirt , my black levis ,and my all white converses. 

I looked at my hair and decided to put two French braids

I was satisfied and I was looking in the mirror to take a picture and August was photo bombing 😂

I posted on Instagram and captioned it "the babes and I today"

We were somewhat matching because aug had on a plain white shirt , some gray trues , and some white forces.

"Twinning with me and stuff" he laughed

"Grab ya stuff and come on"

It was a 2 minute walk to his car he always parks down the street .
-
When we got to school we were the talk of the day I mean literally .

"Omg is it true?" They asked see they some nosy asses but still my bio was changed to cuffed and all that

Soo ... The big deal was ?

Jayla has been so quiet lately and I think it has to do with mom I mean Karmin yes that's her name because a mother doesn't leave her kids so my m- Karmin is not a mom anymore .
-

It was 6th period and the phone had ranged .

"Yes ...yes she'll be on her way" Miss .Hines said into the phone

"Jada Reyes for check out" I sighed with relief and August helped me get my stuff out my locker .

"I could've gotten it" I mumbled "shut up nigga" he said

"Whatever y'all gone stop treating me like a baby I'm just on crutches , and I ain't light skin".

He straight faces me " your a light dark skin . You know ? Not to dark but dark"

"Like toast?!" I said I was hungry as hell

"Fat ass" he said

"I'm fat now? " "no but that a-"

I pecked his lips "bye Bae ill see you later"
I closed my locker and crutched down the hallway😂

"Hey dad" I said as I came through the door
"Hey baby girl" I seen Jeremiah and Jayla walk in
"Sup" Jeremiah said and of course Jayla just waved .

I'm tired of her acting timid , I know she hurting but damn .
After signing out dad told me to get in his car.

Jeremiah and Jayla rode in their own cars

It was just me and dad in the car
He looked kinda mad , no that's not the word ... Livid , dad looks livid .

"Daddy you ok?" "Mhm" was all he said
We pulled up to the house.

My dad helped me out the car
We were all in the living room sitting on the couch but dad on the other hand was pacing back and forth through the whole living room.

"Can you please explain what's going on?" I asked

He sat down "Y'all I'm a drug dealer ... More like lord right ? And I have billions stacked up. Well had , I went to take some money out the bank and y'all stupid ass momma took all of it I mean all the money I had even before y'all was thought about , can I ask you a favor ?"
He asked all of us

"Of course !" We all said I said it immediately because I'd do anything in the world for my father and right now
"Imma need y'all to work for me , it's only temporary though please"

We all agreed then "well get in the car your introduction to the streets begins here".