11*

------

                August

damn man . My baby girl got arrested . this shit don't make no typa sense . as soon as they took her I called her dad bro he needa know asap.

"aye j Jada just got arrested they just took her downtown "

"Fa real man ? Fa what !!" He yelled "they saying sum bout murda j but we know she ain murda nobody . Jada scurred ta even sleep wit da lights off"

Jordan chuckled "you right . imma meet you down there ight" "ight" and I hung up

On my way there all I think is about how Jada got caught up in all this shit . she selling so much that she don't even play sports like she used to . Ever since she got exposed to these streets my babygirl ain been the same man. And imma make sure she be something . she got so much potential man... These streets ain't no joke . once you in em you in em for good. But ion want that for Jada .

I want her outta these streets and that's exactly what I'm telling her when she get bailed out
.

                    Jada

"Why am I here bro I ain do shit I swea" I said as some ugly ass cop sitting here tryna accuse me of murdering some bitch.

"Well that's not what our source told us."

"Source ? Name that source " I said .

"Joslyn Seres" "bro ion Even know her OR ole girl and thas all imma say bc ik I ain kill nobody bro" .

"Hmmm ight you free to go" the nicer looking cop said but the other one was like "this will not be the last time we will be seeing you" .

Bro I ain fucking with no crooked ass cop bro. I needa get my shit together . lately I  been smoking heavy asf , been skipping school. My dad don't know none of this shit . but ik once he find out my ass is grass . imma get kicked out and all that . I'm not finna have no where to go  .

I call August and he immediately answered "bae you alright ?!"he exclaimed "yeah Aug" I sighed , "I'm on my way . stay right there baby "