City Boy (TodoBaku)

By _Calv_Haii

At his final attempt, Enji Todoroki created his 'Perfect' creation. A dual quirked user that was forced to be... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Sadness
Chapter 2: Dull
Chapter 3: Betrayal
Chapter 4: New kid
Chapter 5: Art Class
Chapter 6: Interest
Chapter 7: Words can Cut
Chapter 8: No Love Interest
Chapter 9: Fight
Chapter 10: Someone Else
Chapter 12: unhero-like
Chapter 13: Shine
Chapter 14: Confidence
Chapter 15: Haunted House
Chapter 16: Trigger
Chapter 17: Sorry
Chapter 18: Pain
Chapter 19: Concern
Chapter 20: Cool Down
Chapter 21: Sorry for being me
Chapter 22: You Should Be Sad
Chapter 23: Can I Die?
Chapter 24: You're you....
Chapter 25: Cuddle Weather
Chapter 26: ...Talk
Chapter 27: Another Perspective
Chapter 30: Too Easy
Chapter 31: I'm Not Dead
Chapter 32: Worn out
Chapter 33: One Tragic Day
Thank you!!!!
Chapter 28: Try Having Friends
Chapter 34: I Want You Back
Chapter 35: Evidence.
Chapter 29: Human Heroine
Chapter 36: Is he.... Him?
Chapter 37: Save Shoto
Chapter 38: Quiet Chaos

Chapter 11: Wonders

2.3K 93 147
By _Calv_Haii

Shoto Todoroki's Point of View:

I can't believe I let him...know what I am. Yes only a few walls came down by I'm like an onion. I have too much layers. He knew my mental condition but only 2 of them.... but I still did.

God, why am I so worthless

I sat up once more and looked at my bandages that he put. I still haven't slept. I was shirtless now since my body heat couldn't comprehend my frustration. So to make me colder I removed my shirt. I didn't want to burn the whole hotel down so I did just that.

I heard a knock from my door. I forgot I was half naked and it was Katsuki. "Yes?" I asked. He kept staring at me and I realized the situation. He soon gave me my pills. I thanked him but he ran away....wonder why?

I looked at the bottle. "I hate you so much" I growled at the bottle. After that huge breakdown I feel kinda relieved? Like I'm really happy now but I knew this cycle all too well. At night or midnight I'd get this boost of energy but when I finally slept all my depression is gonna run back when I wake up.

I lay in bed and literally plop down. The bottle made a noise and I just looked at it. I get so numb because of this damn pill. I stare at a wall for about 2 hours I guess. I got tired of the wall and looked through my phone.

Luke was calling me suddenly, my french ass friend that I talked to one time in class. "Hey? Um so I'm so freaked out. Endeavor and his son's here! I saw them in the news. Shit what do I do. Let's track down endeavor's son. He's super hot. I might be gay and not bi anymore" he said.

I laughed and said "it's funny how we still don't know anything about each other." I said in french. "Why's that?" He asked. "You literally know all my insecurities and so do I to you but we don't know what we look like" I laugh.

He laughs too but said "....fine. i'll send you a pic of me and you send me one too!" I laughed and said "Fineee" dragging the last syllable. He sent me a photo. It was him wearing a sleeveless shirt. A black one at that and he was also wearing tight pants that showed a little bit of his ass.

I laughed "I see bottom energy through my screen" I say. He laughed too. "Kay now send me yours" he said cheekily. I then went silent.

See how dumb I get when I'm off my depressed mood? I slip or I choose wrong decisions.

"Fine...but please remember....we're still friends and don't make the media see our conversations...or else I'll kill myself" I said and he said "I told you to stop worrying and stop threatening to kill yourself. You just have an abusive and neglectful dad. But you have a great personality and is pretty damn smart so shut up and send." He said.

"Can I like just....video call?" I ask. "Ooh sure!!!" He squeeled. He dropped the call and sent me an invitation for a video call. I lay down and accept the call. "Oi! Dude. Where are you. Oh my god don't tell me you're just an actual ceiling. Never knew a ceiling had so much insecurities" he joked.

The camera was just showing the ceiling so I picked up the phone. He gasped and said "Oh my god, you're a hand?!?!?" I laughed and showed myself. I saw his expression and I laughed. He stopped. "Bitch lemme sit down" he said as he fell on the bed.

"Kay I'm gay now. Dude!! I was fan girling over you earlier. You could've said something" he said super embarrased. I laughed and put the phone at the pillow and showing only half my torso. He looked at the camera and saw me again. "Dude!! I have a crush on you now" he joked yet half meanting it.

"Urasai Baka" I said. "I'm sorry mister japanese man! What did you just say to me" he joked. I chuckled and he said "dude you're really ripped" and I looked down. My abs and pecs was revealed to him. "Shit" I whisper and knock the phone over.

Silence filled in and I asked "So...what are you planning now? Do you plan on telling the media?" I asked anxiety rising. "Hoe we've been over this!" He yelled in english. I laughed, his prescence even in my phone  makes me happy.

"Stop being anxious. I've just learned you're an actual daddy" he grinned. "Shut up uke" I said. "Wait....but does that mean...endeavor? The number 2 hero of Japan is....what?!?!?!" He yelled. I dropped my phone and said "shut up. I'll meet you tomorrow. We have a field trip near your place. Let's meet up" I said.

He screamed making me look at my phone "BITCH I'M IN!" And as I could see it he was in the floor dancing and twerking. "The hell are you doing?" I asked. "Oh nothing, just a twerk for a day's work. Hey, so where shod we meet up?" He asked. "Do you have anything in mind? I'm not used too paris. I usually go to rome" I say.

"Oh....so let's go to this wierd ass mall. Bring one of your friends." He said. "O-oh....sure" I said. Fuck. Who do I bring with me. Shinso's not a good candidate since he's pretty antisocial and I know he likes me. It'd just make luke feel wierd. I know he hates couples since his ex was a douchebag to him. Maybe Katsuki? I don't know. I'll ask him.

"I'll try" I said. "Sure. Go to sleep baka. Don't worry, if it helps I don't olan on saying anything. We're just hidden friends, that's all. I don't want to ruin your reputation after all. That would also affect mine" he said. "Thanks...good night" I said and he ended the call.

Now what do I do? I can panic? Like I don't really know. Have a breakdown? Cut? Tell myself how worthless I am? What?

I sighed and put in my headphones. Yes, I have 2 devices to listen to music. Headphones make it easier for me to sleep. I glance at the time and saw that it was already 3:45 AM. Whatever time I sleep i'll always wake up early. My playlist was shuffled and the first song was "Ashley" by Halsey. I closed my eyes and let myself drown through her voice and very beautiful production.

The next song was "Bad kind of Butterflies" by Camila Cabello. Most of my playlists are calm and some are rock but with very melow tune. The only thing that's super loud in my playlist is "Gasoline" and "Nightmare" by Halsey.

.............

I heard a knock on my door so I stood up and covered my scar with my hair and looked who it was. I opened tge door and it was Katsuki. "What do you need" I asked only showing the right part of my face. "I-.... we were called to have breakfast. We're gathering at the lounge to eat. Just informing ya, bye" he said not looking at me.

He was gonna walk away until I grab his arm. "S-sorry about last night. C-can you do me favor, please?" I pleaded. He was taken back but nodded. "Tomorrow, we'll be going to paris, part of the trip. I'm going to meet a friend there. Can you join? I don't feel....really. I need someone to accompany me" I say as I look around trying to search for words.

He processed everything then said "Sure" but hid his smile. Wierd. Okay. He then said "Is that all?" I nodded and closed the door after saying "Thanks" and head toy bathroom to finally apply my make up. I showered and bandaged again my cuts. I glared at myself in the mirror for letting someone knowing about them.

I  stripped from my clothes. So my schedule today is breakfast first. Next, we'll do warm ups and a few trainings then meet with pro heroes too. Then we'll be training with my old gymnastics teacher for making our bodies flexible yet firm. Pretty much those were the things and a few lessons about the heroes here and their glory and methods of saving people.

I sighed and turned the silver knob to let the warm water run down the shower. I drag my head to the water and did my routine, taking strawberry scented shampoo and then washing my hair. Then adding coconut conditioner. It didn't smell like it which was a good thing. I only want the smell of the strawberry. I only used the coconut for my hair to be extra soft.

I spread soap all over my body. The soap was super generic because my skin couldn't handle harsh products with like extra chemicals or papaya or anything that is really painful. My skin irritates easily and it's really visible since I have pale skin. I dried myself off and applied lotion to my body and added moisturizer and a face mask to my face for the make up.

After it was all done I applied primer and like the steps before, primer, foundation, concealer, baking shit, a little contour and hide my scar. That was it and I was done. I wore my....
I sighed. I didn't pack my clothes...my maids did.

All my clothes were the branded ones, which I hated. It seems like I was flaunting I had money or some shit
I think my dad made them take these clothes. Ughhh. I sighed again and took my Gucci shirt and the black Adidas jacket since the climate is different. I wore my pairing adidas black sweat pants and wore socks and my damn white converse over the white Gucci ones.

Why?!?!?!? Why are they all branded. Their logos are damn exposed. I opened the door and lock it with my key. I enter the elevator. I didn't meet anyone there so I entered and press the "1" button to get to the lounge.
The doors opened and I was met with many stares. Class 1-B was designated to this part of the lounge. I think the Living room area number 3.

People were staring at me then staring at themselves. They were all just wearing plain stuff and some were even just wearing their pajamas which consisted of either white or black t-shirts and either sweatpants or shorts. I feel like i'm the one who entered a halloween party but my costume was scary and all the people wore slutty or revealing costumes.
((Refrence from Mean Girls))

I exited the elevator and took out my phone from my pockets to ease my anxiety. I tapped the screen and not opening it. I decided to open it because when I looked up people were still looking at me and muttering somethings.

I sigh and walk past them. I go to Living room 4 and saw my fellow classmates wearing the same attire as Class 1-B's. Only Momo was the one who wore a little bit fancy clothing. Everyone was staring at me now. It took 10 seconds until I said "What?" And glare at them one-by-one.

They tried to go back to their business but still looked at me. I sighed and said "I had no other clothes. I didn't had the chance or time to pack them so my maids and guards sent me these through the helicopter" I said trying to explain myself but they were more shocked now. "Damn it" I mutter not audible to them.

"What now?!" I groan. The only person that spoke was kaminari "Dude... how did you say that like it was a normal thing" he rubbed the back of his head. I made an "ohhhhhh" face and said "....Ah so that's why...." and mina laughed. "Can't really expect less anything from Todoroki now" he chuckled.

Everyone did the same. I sighed and went to the buffet table. Momo went up to me and said "You really couldn't find anything....y'know. Not over the top?" She asked. I chuckled which she found odd and made the class quiet again. "I promise you, there's nothing else. Unless you want me to wear straight Louis Vuiton or Gucci or Dior, maybe even Prada?" I said going back to my emotionless tone.

She said "Yeah...this'll do I guess" she shrugged. Everyone went back to their businesses when I argued to them "What? Am I not allowed to have emotions?" I ask. They let it pass and I took my servings of food. Everyone was busy eating or spending time so I took my food and ate at a corner.

I looked around and finished my small portions of food. I really didn't feel like eating alot. I know something'll come up. Suddenly the doors opened from what I could hear through the commotion and we met some muscular people and some were very slim. I looked each one.... they were 5 in total. Some probably underestimate us ready....I mean some looked american. From my experienc there they felt 'above' from us just because either we're asians, japan lost the war or they just have huge egos that their IQ can't back up.

There was a tall and muscualr guy with a smirk, had a lance and he had dark raven hair with a few cuts along his arms that were exposed. He was wearing a coat and his arms were showing since the sleeves were cut. Let me guess... a jock and wants his muscles to show to impress some women but his IQ's small or some part of him is microscopic.....let's see. My deduction's usually good especially with people that looks like they're ego's a stack of mountains. He seems like he has a quirk to do with super strength or a flashy quirk, like bakugo and I. Maybe it's actually light? Probably....i'll keep in mind to always look at bright places.

If I do that then maybe I can avoid getting hurt in the eyes. You see the pupils have a long time to react when adjusting to light. I think that's his trump card. I sighed and thought to myself for a self reminder "When he flashes his light I'll close my eyes to make it seem like I was blinded. Then when he gets close I'll flash my own light and cover myself in ice at the same time." So I can defend and fight back too.

The one next to him was quite slim and had long nails. She had a few scales replacing her skins howing on her neck. She was a female and had eyes like a cat's or snake's. She was quite friendly. She had a bright smiled but I can see through her. A 'kind' one but actually has hidden blood lust but uses her skills for good. She has abbilities of snakes and I think she can transform into one or uses abilities of them. She can I think paralyze someone. I heard a hero from here have a quirk that's simmilar to medusa's. Good thing I love Greek mytgology.

The person next to her was male, rather small and had short bangs. He had wierd eyes. Not wierd but....for other people its wierd but I still think nothing's wierd. He has a cut on his arm and a cut there. He also has many cuts on his body. Why does it look like it's his quirk. Okay, it's either his quirk's got something to do with this. Either blades come out from there or some organisms are living inside him and uses them as tools.

The 4th one was a girl with all white appearance. Similar to mom but mom had more color in her rather than this one. She blue eyes, white hair and long white nails. She also seems to have a tall height, her body's hidden because of her yukata. Her's look like something with ice or water. She even looks like she has speed for a quirk.

The last one was the most common looking one. He had orange hair, hazel eyes, regular clothes but he has a bag. Wonder what's inside? Maybe he's danger....he seems cautios.... and has a larger ego than mister revealing muscles.

Mr. Aizawa then spoke "Everyone these are some Pro heroes from Italy"
They then tried to introduce themselves in Japanese but quite failed since they can only speak in italian. We couldn't understand until  Mineta said "The hell?" They all had the same reactions until  Mr. Aizawa said "okay fine. From left to right they said their hero names. Holy lance, Mrs. Serpent, Daggur, and Bob." He said.

We all nodded and greeted them in Italian since that was what Aizawa taught us while in the plane to give respect. I didn't have to listem since I already knew it. A woman entered the halls. She spoke in Japanese "Hello everyone! I'm caitlyn. I'll be your interpreter for you and the heroes. I hope we can all get along well" she said. We all said "Thank you for having us" and she smiled.

She enterpet what we said and to them and they al smiled...well some smirked and I could make out what mr. Holy lance guy said. "Well they better be grateful. It's not easy takin' care of wanna be's" he said. I glared at him but hid it immediately. I don't want to let them know that I knew what they were saying. I wanted to wait and see what they could say more and let themselves get humiliated after I reveal it.

I know it's not kind or hero-lile but what they're doing is wrong. So I opened my phone and pretended I got a call my taping an audio of mine that was a 'phone call' through my pockets. "Sorry, I need to take this" I said and 'answered it while walking away. Mr. Aizawa didn't care so I walked away.

I ran back and put my phone in my pocket letting the audio recorder start..... this'll be fun.

Word Count: 3092

If you're reading this, have you read my other 2 stories? The other one's my personal story, The Loudest Silence and the other one's another TodoBaku

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 3.1K 57
With their childhood behind them, Katsuki Bakugou and Shouto Todoroki are entering high school closer than ever. Always having the other to lean on...
138K 4K 18
While fighting one of the nomus, Torodoki Shoto was struck by an age changing quirk, turning him into a little child, with the effects lasting for 14...
38.9K 1.8K 37
Beneath the indifference plaguing Todoroki's personality lies the dark, unforgiving truth he conceals. When the abuse that he's suffered for years be...
1.5K 144 37
"Why do I want to die so much when nothing gives me the right to be anything but happy and content?" Todoroki is unable to tell truth from lie as he...