Those Quiet Thoughts...Aren't...

De Kiki316

She's young, naive, and reserved. Y/N hates having to leave middle school and socialize with older kids. She'... Mais

Those Quiet Thoughts... Aren't So Quiet Anymore: Book Info
Chapter One: Day One 📕
Chapter Two: Chick-fil-A📗
Chapter Three: Querencia📘
Chapter Four: Never No More.📙
Chapter Five: Wet Dreams❤️
Chapter Six: The Hook Up🧡
Chapter Seven: Nicole💛

Chapter Eight: Trish💚

5 0 0
De Kiki316

The BMW slowly pulls up to the apartment complex. The car stops and the doors unlock.

Roxy: Thank you mommy. See you later, love you.😙
She kisses her on the cheek and wraps her arms around her neck, giving her a warm hug.

Roxy's Mama: Love you too sweetie.

Y/N: Thank you again Mrs.Velásquez, take care.

Roxy's Mama: You too dear.

We got out of the car and stepped onto the colorless pavement, and with each breathe that was taken, my stride became more and more hasty. I had suddenly become overwhelmed with the feeling of uncertainty.

(Knock, knock, knock, knock.)

The feeling had soon giving way to numbness. The only thing that gave me some form of relief and comfort ...was seeing his face.

Terrell: Boo!

He loudly said while sticking his head outside of the apartment's window.

Roxy: Stop it! You scared me!😠

He laughed and mischievously smiled at her response.

Roxy: Just open the fucking door Terrell.

He then closes the window shut and opens the door.

Terrell: Sup ladies, so what brings you here today?

Y/N: We owe you no explanation, and why do you act as if you live here now?

Roxy: Yeah, you seem to be getting a little too comfortable. You're starting to scare people and shit.

Terrell: That's because I particularly do. You know I come here almost everyday.

Roxy: Yeah whatever, move out of the way please.

She pushes him out of her path, leaving us at the door way. She goes and greet Charlie.

Terrell: She's feistier then usual 😅 haha.

Y/N: You'll survive her extra aggression.

Terrell: Oh I hope so 😩.

He dramatically says as he holds his hands over his heart. I let out a small laugh at his actions and brightly smile.

Terrell: You know, you have a very beautiful smile Y/N.

Y/N: Why thank you 😊. Now if you'd excuse me, Querencia is calling for me.

I walk past him and meet up with Charlie and Roxy. I could feel his eyes following my movements as though he were in a trance, perplexed by it perhaps. Every now and then, I'd look back just to see him quickly turn his head away. So I quietly think to myself, hmm.

Terrell closes the door behind him as the three of us start striking up a conversation. He joins us for a brief moment, but eventually it was time to have a talk with Roxy.

I was distracted for a moment, but all the previous feelings washed over me once more when the conversation had ended. I couldn't shake the feeling of something being off, but I tried my best to ignore it.

We soon grabbed our things and dashed towards the fort. The sky was white and the wind blew gently. Everything was so quiet and still, it was as if time froze just for us.

Roxy & Y/N: ...We need to talk.

Roxy: Oh, you go first sweetie.

I shake my head no.

Y/N: We need to talk about you first. Roxy you've been a bit more distant from everyone lately, and more defensive then usual. You don't smile as much and I'm worried about you ok. Every time I'd ask about what was going on you'd just deflect, What's up with you?

Roxy: ...Y/N, you know I love you right.

Y/N: Yesss.

Roxy: Keep that in mind when I say this.

I look at her with confusion and curiosity.

Roxy: I only deflect because you keep prying into my business. I don't want to talk about it alright. You don't know anything for good reason and you couldn't help me even if you did. And so what if I distance myself from others!? They don't care about me! You're the only one that's really been there for me and if I told you why... we wouldn't be best friends anymore.

Her tone cut through me like a katana through its victims. She had never spoken to me like this before. I could feel the bitterness as she spat out her words, I could feel the sorrow and fear in her voice when she said "we wouldn't be best friends anymore", and I could feel the sadness and guilt that was written all over her face.

Roxy: ...Sorry Y/N, that was a bit harsh. 
She takes a long deep breath.

Roxy: You can't know alright, not now anyways.

Y/N: It's ok, it's just... it was sudden that's all. I'm sorry for being intrusive, I didn't know.

Roxy reaches over and gives me a tight hug.

Roxy: Oh no sweetie, you haven't been. It's me. Everything's alright.

( It'll be over soon.... I hope so anyways. ) Roxy quietly thinks to herself.

Roxy: I'll try my best to be present with people alright. Don't worry, In fact, I'll prove it to you in a few hours.

Y/N: What?

Roxy: Didn't I text you about tonight?

Y/N: No, not that I recall.

Roxy: Oh shit, 🤦‍♀️ my bad sis.

Y/N: What's happening tonight?

Roxy: We were supposed to be going to a party. I met this dude named Kai and he told me about it.

She shows me the text messages.

Y/N: Well I'll be damned. When did you met him?

Roxy: On the first day of school, we didn't talk much tho. He's been inviting people to the party for about two weeks now.

Y/N: Well I ain't get the memo but... we should go.

Roxy: W we should go?!

Y/N: Yeah why not?

Roxy: Why nottt?!

Roxy places the back of her right hand on my forehead.

Roxy: Girl do you have a fever?! Why aren't you dreading going to this party? Normally I'd have to drag you to one. Who the hell are you? You're clearly not Y/N.

I laugh and move her hand off my head.

Y/N: Its me, and no I do not have a fever. I'm just going through a lot emotionally right now and I think a party might take my mind off of it, for a short while at least.

Roxy's eyes lit up with excitement, like she's been ready for this moment to come her whole life or something.

Roxy: Oh my fucking gosh let's go now.

Y/N: Before we go uh, are we really going dressed like this? Not ta say are outfits are bad or anything, but I look like I'm going to a kids slumber party and you look like you're heading towards a basketball court.

Roxy looks down at her outfit and laughs 😂

Roxy: You right, but we look cute in them!

Y/N: Yeah, you look good 😌.

Roxy: Yes 😏. Hol up real quick.

She makes a phone call.

Roxy: ( Two minutes later ) Eddies girlfriend is coming to get us soon. I asked if we could borrow some of her clothes and make up.

Eddie is the middle child amongst Roxy's brothers. His girlfriends name is Trish. We hang out at her place sometimes when we can't stay at Querencia. In the meantime, we come up with a plan. Fifteen minutes pass.

Y/N: Now let's get everything straight. The party starts at 5:00pm and ends at midnight, which means we'd have to leave early. Let's say around 9:00 o'clock.

Roxy: Yep 👍.

Y/N: So we tell your mom that we want to be picked up by 10:00pm, just to be safe.

Roxy nods.

Y/N: The party is about twenty minutes away from here and thirty minutes from Trish's place. So we get Trish to pick us up from the party and drop us off at Charlie's place. Then your mom picks us up and I go home as if nothing happened.

Roxy: Yes, everything is spot on.

Y/N: Well ok. Did you bring pepper spray?

Roxy: Check.

Y/N: Charger?

Roxy: Check.

We high-fived and got ready to leave Querencia.

Roxy: Let's tell Charlie.

We rushed down the stairs and told Charlie that we wanted to hangout at Trish's place for for a few hours.

Charlie: Did you tell Aunty Elena that you wanted to go to Trish?

Roxy: We called both of our parents and they said that it was ok. Trish is responsible so they don't mind.

She lied straight through her teeth. Charlie looked as though he was suspicious of us, until his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of honking. We all peeped through the window and saw her car.

Charlie: Alright, y'all can go. She's already here so...

We turned around and hugged him.

Roxy and Y/N: Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Charlie: Be safe alright.

We nodded and left to meet up with Trish. She rolled down her windows.

Trish: Hey ladies. Let's get this show on the road... shall we?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.4M 18.6K 7
Highest rank #1 in teen fiction I had a simple plan. Get a good GPA, escape into college and never turn back. I didn't hate anything because I knew...
148K 3.6K 36
'What the hell are you doing?' 'Shh..!! don't ruin the moment..' I said sucking her neck roughly. 'Ahhh~......' ' don't be so loud.. we will get caug...
877K 17.7K 47
DISCLAIMER: VERY CRINGE. The updated version is out currently and hopefully not as bad. PART 2 IS OUT!!!! * "I've always wondered how you'll taste."...
26.3K 590 33
My life was a whirlwind of privilege and innocence until everything changed. As the only child of wealthy parents, I'd always had everything I needed...