Xavier (Sugar Baby 2) ✔️

Oleh booklored

Name: Xavier Froye Easton Age: 21 Status: Alive As an ex-spy relying on seduction and intelligence, Xavier wa... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
+one: irony
two: pursued
third: help
fourth: awake
fifth: fix me*
sixth: nemesis
seventh: assignment
eighth: faces
ninth: distance
tenth: crush
eleventh: breaking
twelfth: dangerous
+thirteenth: envy*
fourteenth: burn*
fifteenth: pillowtalk*
#sixteenth: past
+seventeenth: sin
#eighteenth: guilty
+nineteenth: tailed
twentieth: armed
twenty-first: drown
twenty-two: sinner
+twenty-three: ghost
twenty-four: mirror
twenty-fifth: double threat
twenty-sixth: lifeboat
twenty-seventh: lies
twenty-eighth: one-eighty
+twenty-nine: blade
thirtieth: suture
thirty-one: forever
Author's Note

*thirty-two: joy

7.9K 374 151
Oleh booklored

Dedicated to IlamMalik for her invaluable help in trying to create this story <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm not sure your family like me very much."

I laughed and pulled him close to me, kissing the top of his head and marvelling at the way his ocean eyes lit up mischievously. "The fact remains that you tried, baby. That's what matters."

He sighed and rested his head on my chest, melting my heart. I stroked his back, my heart warm. When he spoke, his voice was adorably muffled. "I still don't know why the cake was so...wet. Maybe the preheating stuff...or something."

I chuckled. "I'll teach you next time. I mean...once you got across the doughy stuff...it was a pretty nice cake."

He was quiet for a while before he glanced up at me. My heart skipped a beat when his unwavering gaze held mine. I didn't think I could ever not be awed by the way the light reflected off the brilliant blue. The way his dark eyelashes cast shadows on his skin. The way his lips moved when he spoke. The way he felt.

"You have questionable taste, Grayson Shelby."

I smiled, stroking his hair. "Sure. But so do you."

He placed his hands on my shoulders, giving me that sexy, playful smile that he did and bit his lip. "Yes. But you agreed to marry me. That's it, Gray. There's no escape now."

He tilted his face towards me as our lips met. I kissed him back tenderly, savouring the feeling of him in my arms. Mentally taking a note to never let him go ever again. His hand reached my hair, knotting in it as the kiss deepened. He bit my bottom lip, pulling it gently. His tongue reached out to meet mine as raw hunger coursed through my body. I could never understand how he could turn me on so much with just a kiss.

I grabbed him firmly and pulled him onto my lap so he was straddling me, letting my tongue wade into his mouth to taste him. I leaned back, panting slightly. I placed my forehead against his as I spoke. "Xavier...would you be up for a little something different?"

He gazed at me silently, his brilliant mind working fast. When he spoke, his cheeks turned pink. "Um like...butt plugs?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "Sure. Some day, if you want."

He was quiet again and bit his lip. "I trust you, Gray. I'm on board."

My heart melted as I gazed at him. I leaned closer to him and nipped his ear. "How the fuck are you so damn cute, Xaby."

"I don't know, Gray," he said, laughing nervously. "I wonder the same."

I gently placed him on the couch and rose to my feet. He gazed at me, his beautiful eyes questioning. I bit my lip, my heart hammering in my chest. "I'll be right back."

He nodded as I left the living room and walked upstairs. I returned after a while, feeling suddenly nervous. He gazed at me silently as I came and stood in front of him. He raised an eyebrow in question as I sat beside him and pulled him back on top of me, kissing the part below his ear as I whispered. "I was thinking I could...handcuff you. Then kiss you all over..." he shuddered slightly, his breath hitching as I continued. "Fuck you right here. Have you squirming under me."

"Do they...hurt?" he asked softly.

"In some situations, they can. But I won't do that to you."

He was quiet. I waited anxiously for his response before he leaned back, the mysterious gleam back in his eyes. "That's a shame. I would love it if they hurt a little."

I raised an eyebrow at him, grabbing him roughly as he gasped. "Yeah?"

I reached into my pocket and fished out the metallic handcuffs. He gazed at them curiously, tilting his head to one side. "I've never had them on, you know."

"Then this should be a ride."

He giggled and reached for his t-shirt, taking it off him to reveal his irresistible body. He held his hands out in front of him, his skin flushed as he whispered. "Go ahead, daddy."

I bit my lip, the animal of lust rearing inside me as I cuffed his hands gently. I kept them lose, making sure that they wouldn't hurt him. I kissed the inside of his wrist softly, tracing my lips along his arm and to his ear as I nibbled at it.

"You're...such an ideal cop," he spoke, his voice laced with lust. "Having sex in public places. Breaking into college dormitories. Taking what I can only assume is public property-" he nodded at the metal on his wrists. He bit his lip hard. "And you look fucking hot in that. Makes me want to suck you off till you come deep in my throat."

I bit my lip, fire bursting in the pit of my stomach at his words. I smirked at him. We had gone to Gwen's place, I had arrived straight from work with no time to change. "How would you like it if I kept this on?"

His eyes widened, glancing at my uniform and then back to my face, his eyes hungry. "Fuck yes, please. Fuck me in that."

I smirked, pushing him gently so he was lying on his back, his arms cuffed over his head. "As you wish, slut."

He gasped breathlessly as I kissed his forehead, his temple, his cheeks, his nose, his lips. Tracing my tongue down to his neck and sucking hungrily on his skin. His seductive scent unhinged my brain, wild fantasies raging in my head. I grinded against him, spreading his legs apart as he gasped softly.

I leaned back and undid his jeans, tugging them off him with his underwear and leaving him naked. I bit my lip, gazing at his naked body, my senses fixated on a single thing.

"Fuck me, daddy."

He growled the words softly, his eyes burning. I reached for the top button of my shirt, removing it and savouring his sweltering gaze on my skin. I opened a few more buttons, revealing just enough to tantalize him.

"Gray...you're so damn sexy," he whispered breathlessly, biting his lip. I leaned over him, unzipping my pants and lowering them. I loved being in charge of him. I nuzzled his nose with mine, coaxing his mouth open and kissing him hungrily. My stomach clenched with a burning desire, my heart hammering. I leaned over him and sucked hard on his neck, marking him. I let my hands travel lower down his body, stroking his thighs teasingly as he squirmed.

I traced my mouth lower, sucking, licking, trailing my tongue all along his feverish skin. He moaned softly when I traced my tongue all along his throbbing member. I was starving for his taste. I gazed up at him reverently, sucking the tip and stroking his entire length. He squirmed slightly as he whimpered. "God...Gray...I want to touch you so bad."

A twinge of savage pleasure went through me and I planted opened mouthed kisses on him.

"Tell me what you want, Xavier," I asked, fixing my gaze on his. "Tell me exactly what you want. Tell me how bad you want it."

He bit his lip hard, his mouth open as he gasped. He started grinding against me, moving his hips sensually, leaving me breathless. "I want you inside me, Gray."

"Yeah?" I leaned over him, grinding harder. "Beg for me, baby. Tell me how bad you want to be fucked."

He gasped, his chest heaving as his eyes met mine in a scintillating gaze. I leaned closer to him as he whispered breathlessly in explicit detail what he wanted me to do to him. It turned me on wildly. The way he was so unabashedly promiscuous with me. The way he knew what he wanted.

I leaned away from him and reached for the discarded pants, taking the lube and putting it on my raging erection. I loved the way his eyes followed my every movement hungrily. Like he was starving.

I climbed off the couch, pulling him towards the armrest. He looked a little surprised by the sudden roughness, but bit his lip, smiling softly. "I love it when you're rough with me."

"Then you'll love what I have in mind."

I grabbed his legs, placing them around my waist and fingered him slowly. He gasped, his back arching when I inserted a finger inside him.

"Oh...oh!"

I teased him for a long time. Drunk on his voice. Drunk on the way he looked, intoxicated by his squirming and moaning.

"Fuck Gray...." He whimpered. "Let me touch you."

"Have patience, love."

He bit his lip, his intoxicating eyes shutting when I entered him. I gazed at him in awe. His flushed skin, his shut eyes, his back arched, his hands cuffed together and gripping the couch desperately. He cried my name out viciously.

"Ah...Gray...Gray..."

His noises were like an aphrodisiac to my ear. The feeling of his hot, sexy body. The way it felt to be inside him, to feel every inch of him, to have our heat entwined together, it was heavenly. Surreal.

I started moving slowly against him, soaking in the feeling of his body. I grabbed him hard, alternating slow deep thrusts with shallow, fast ones. I could hear the clinking of the metal as he struggled involuntarily. I gazed at him, getting drunk on the sight of his naked, struggling body. His open mouth as he moaned aloud, the dark pink flush creeping up his face and neck.

"Gray...fuck...fuck! Fuck me!"

I held him securely against me, grinding hard into him as his moans got louder. Fire burst in the pit of my stomach when our eyes met in an electrifying gaze. He lifted his arms off the couch and placed them on my chest, his fingernails digging into my chest. I grinded deep into him as he cried out viciously. "Fuck...fuck...Gray!"

I leaned over him, kissing him hard. "You feel fucking good, baby."

Our hot breath mingled together as our movements became feral, wild, desperate. We clung on to each other as we edged slowly towards paradise. I gazed at him, transfixed as he arched his back, his face flushed, his mouth open as he moaned sexily. The sight unhinged me, setting the lusty animal inside me free.

"Gray....fuck...don't stop...don't stop..." he whispered desperately, biting his lip, his eyes hungry. I leaned over him, gazing into blue where I was ready to meet my end. I leaned closer, shutting mine as our foreheads touched. I could feel the familiar knot in my stomach, getting tighter by the second, ready to shatter me. His fingers clutched at my shirt desperately, pulling hard, his mouth open.

"Gray...Gray..." he moaned.

"Xavier..." I whispered back, finding his mouth and kissing him. "Fuck baby..."

"Gray..." he whimpered softly, his eyes dazed. "I love you."

And I broke.

Somehow, the simple words ripped me apart and I was drowning under a deluge of inexplicable pleasure. I buried my face in his neck, biting into his flesh as I grinded deep into him. His body spasmed in my arms as he cried out viciously and came undone in my arms. I leaned back to look at him. His flushed skin, his perfect, glistening lips, his alluring blue eyes, his haywire hair, his open mouth.

"You're the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen Xavier."

He smiled, straining against his bonds as he groaned. "Remove this, Gray. I need to touch you so bad."

I nodded and unclasped the handcuff as he gazed at me. "I thought they had a key?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "Yes. But I found it unnecessary here," I held his hands gently and kissed his wrist, his fingers, licking, kissing, caressing tenderly. He was breathless by the time I was finished, his eyes shining mischievously.

"Thanks...officer."

I grinned at him, leaning over to nuzzle his nose with mine. He chuckled, putting his arms around my neck and smiling blissfully up at me. "Almost makes me forget we have a drug chain to bust."

I laughed. "Just gonna be another day, love."

He reached for my shirt and took it off before he groaned. "And the fucking biology exam next week."

I nuzzled his neck. "We both know you're gonna ace that."

I respected his decision to complete his STEM foundation while still working alongside me. This arrangement meant that he required a lot of leverage for attendance back at his university, something that they were glad to provide. Despite that, he was overworked many nights of the week. I would have insisted him to concentrate on one thing, but I had never seen him happier. Xavier was involved in lethal, dangerous business, but I was slowly coming to terms with a fact that he loved it. And I would die before I let him come to harm.

He was intent on taking flight in the expansive sky, but I knew at the end of the day, he would always return to me. And whenever he did, I would hold him tight. Forever.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

251K 2.3K 5
⚠️THIS STORY HAS EXPLICIT SCENES AND MATURE CONTENT. IT IS NOT ADVISED FOR THOSE YOUNGER THAN 18⚠️ Also, please be aware this is merely an EXCERPT fr...
444K 18.5K 29
Conrad Fitzroy is a delta. He's blue collar. Poor. And yet, he enters a world of impossibility under the arms of charming alpha Joseph Darling. Only...
86.2K 2.9K 73
Sequel to XAVIER - - - - - As soon as Madalyne shuts the door behind her, she feels desensitized. It is like all her emotions and senses are turned o...
252K 10.3K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...