Jumping on the Train (Thomas...

By SunnyCoolKid

"I don't know, Thomas. It just seems like it could be the start of something bad." Thomas leans over and... More

disclaimer
The Call
Hello, My Name is Southern Hospitality
Kick Back and Chill
There's More to you than Meets the Eye
Accessories
It's All Good
On Television
Do Gooder
Harmony
Newborn
Yummy
More Monkeys Than a Barrel of Fun
Let's Make Things Better
Best
I Did It!
Fragile
Price
Talk and Text
Let's Party
Hope
Ageless
As Playful As A Kitten
Journey
Quick
Unwind
More Handsome
Big Trouble
On The Stage of Life
The Really Great Outdoors
You're About To Burn
Rare
You Can Choose Us!
Weather Changes, We don't
Dream
Big Red Sun
Hakuna Matata
Discovering the Unexpected
Colorful Compromise
Play Like a Pro
Too Comfortable
Age Can't Slow Me Down
Italian Style
Madness
Love Your Color
Silly
Ask Smart Questions
Yes, Really
Easy Does It
Has to Be
Time for Dinner
Genius
The Time of my Life
Unlimited
Point of View
Pick and Choose
Roof of the World
We Hear You
Celebrate
Modern Bride
Good
Going Public
Eventful
Fall in Love
Sassy Style
Moment
Under the Sun, the Moon and the Stars
Pony- Lovin'
Watermelon
Younger
Talk it Up
Carefree
Fun
Strong
Climb
Regular
Please, Tommy. Please.
Come Home
Two Human Beings
Surprise
Bradley Walker and Shadow China
All the Little Babies
Nicknames
Oh, What a Life
Playlist
Driving Lessons
Thanks Willa
Labor Day
The First Day

It's an Alien

4.7K 196 114
By SunnyCoolKid

"AND NOW, FOR THE AMAZING GYMNASTICS PERFORMANCE OF YOUR LIFE - DYLAAAAN O'BRIIIIEN!"

"Oh, man." You mutter, shielding your eyes.

"Come on, man! I believe in you!" Ki hollars.

"You can bloody do it!" Thomas grins.

Needless to say, Thomas and Dylan made up. I think the whole hospital episode scared them into friendship again.

For better or for worse....

And right now it's kind of worse.

Dylan snatches a knife off the counter. You gasp, "Um, no. Where do you think you're going with that?"

Dylan stands on the back of the couch, knife in hand. You watch him, terrified that he's going to fall and stab himself in the throat by accident.

Dylan hollars, "Hey, Ki! Stautue of Liberty!"

Ki grabs another slice of pizza out of the box and prepares to throw.

"What are you doing!?" You ask. You run int front of the couch and hold your arms over your head, trying to block the throw.

"Don't worry, Iris! We've done this a hundred times! I'll just jump and catch the pizza on my knife when he throws it! It's good ninja practice!" Dylan says in a Japanese accent.

"You aren't a ninja!" You say.

"Ah, but I aspire to be one." Dylan says wagging a finger at you.

Ki jumps up and prepares to throw, "Are you ready?"

"Ki, no!" You say.

"I was born ready." Dylan says.

"Ki! Dylan!"

"He winds back...." Ki says, like a baseball announcer.

"LIKE A BIRD, DYLAN!" Thomas yells.

"Guys!" You protest.

Ki rears back, "He makes the pitch and-"

He tosses the pizza to Dylan. The pizza sails towards Dylan and Dylan let's himself fall backwards to order to catch it. You hear a sickening "SHHHHEEEE" of the knife impaling something.

Whether it's Dylan or the pizza, you aren't sure.

You hear a thud as Dylan lands on the ground. There are a few seconds pause. And you think maybe he actually stabbed himself in the back because all is quiet.

"Dylan?" You ask, wide eyed.

Then an arm shoots up from behind the couch. In his hand is a large steak knife with a piece of pizza stuck in it.

"SUCCESS!" He yells.

"HOMERUN!" Ki shouts.

"LIKE A BIRD!" Thomas hollars.

You flop onto the couch, "I'm living with idiots."

Dylan offers you the knife, "Pizza sicle?"

You regard the "pizza sicle" before you snatch it out of his hand, "Yes."

"We're not so bad." Ki grins.

"Mmmm." You grunt.

"You guys are going to have to move out though." Thomas says, "We're having a kid."

"I'm aware of that. I've been taking care of your wife for the past four months. I'm, like, SUPER aware." Dylan says,"I'm, like, Super Aware Man. It's my new super hero title."

Dylan deepens his voice, "I shall now respond only to Whixnot, god of awareness." He adds after a moments pause, "Of cancer and otherwise." Then he gives a proud smirk.

Ki follows along, "And I'm Rancor, god of flatulence!"

Both boys look at Thomas, who seems to either not care, or not have a good answer.

Ki mutters, "And Thomas is...."

Dylans eyes light up with their usual mischevious gleam, "He's Britbutt, god of really long naps!"

You, Ki and Dylan burst with laughter. Thomas rolls his eyes, "Very funny guys."

"It was! It was hilarious!" Dylan grins.

You smirk and roll your eyes. With some effort, you manage to stand, "I'm going to go get ready."

"Yeah, I need to get ready too." Thomas says.

"Where are you guys going again?" Dylan asks.

You roll your eyes, "Honestly, i've told you a million times now."

"That's great. And every single time I've forgotten. So where are you going, again?"

- - - -

"Here you are." The nurse says happily.

"Here we are." You mutter nervously.

"The doctor will be here in a minute. Just sit tight!" She hums.

You take a deep breath and slide onto the table. Thomas stands in front of you, looking down at you. He takes your cold hands in his. His eyebrows raise caringly, "You cold, flower?"

You shrug and rest your forehead on his shoulder, "A little."

He wraps his arms around you, "You nervous?"

"Yes."

"You excited?"

"Yes."

"Me too." He whispers.

You close your eyes and the two of you stay there cuddling for a few minutes. You breath in his scent. One you've missed so very much. You used to wear his deoderent when he was in the coma. Just because it made you feel closer to him. Your nose is buried into his maroon sweater, keeping it warm, when the doctor walks in.

She smiles, "Mr. and Mrs. Sangster! Lovely to see you. Congratulations on the baby. I'm not going to beat around the bush, let's get started."

She walks over to the table where you sit and Thomas takes a step back. She takes a step closer to you and lifts up your shirt, looking at your stomache.

She nods, "You're getting along pretty well. Let's take a look at the baby." She gentelly pushes your shoulder, "Lay down."

You do as she says, keeping your shirt up over your stomache. She walks over to a table, messing around with something. You look over at Thomas who watches you. When your eyes meet, he smiles and wiggles his eyebrows. You giggle and look away.

The doctor walks back over and shows you a small container, "Now, I'm going to rub this on your stomache. Not to worry, it'll just help us get a clearer picture of the baby."

"Okay." You nod.

She takes the top off and collects some blue goo that looks similar to Aloe Vera on her finger tips. She reaches down and spreads it on your swollen stomache.

"Oh, it's cold." You say, surprised.

"I know." She says sympatheticly, "but it's just for a minute. We'll take a quick scan of you in a second and then you can wash it off."

"Okay." You mutter, again.

Finally, she finshes and picks up something that looks like you would scan a bar code with. She holds it over your stomache and pushes a button. You bite your lip as an image flickers on a television screen across the room.

Thomas steps forward eagerly. Looking excited.

But what you see confuses you.

Your eyebrows furrow, in horror. Your mouth drops open.

At first you thought it liked something similar to an alien.

But you realized.

And it hit you like a double decker bus.

You find yourself muttering, "Is that....?"

The doctor looks down at you grinning, "Twins!"

You find yourself speechles.

You figure Thomas will say something out of shock or fear or....you dont know what to expect.

But then he says something REALLY intelligent.

Something that now you can't help but agree with.

"Yep. We're moving."

Author:

Hey guys!

Not much to say today.

Sorry for my little....ERM, episode yesterday.

So, I wrote this new book, My Extraordinary Unextraordinary Life.

It's kinda about me because I never answer questions on here, so if you have any questions AT ALL, go there and I shall answer them. Or if you just want to get to know the author of this book better, read it.

OR IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME -

I will be asking questions in the future! Because I want to know about my readers! Like, seriously, it's hard to explain, but I dont think of you guys as fans of my book, I think of you guys as like friends. I mean, I feel like we sort or have a connection in the least weird way possible.

So yeah.

Also-

MILESTONE MOMENT!!!!

2,000 VOTES!!!!

This is seriously amazing guys! I cannot thank you enough for reading and having a love/hate relationship with me and my story!

I'm going to be posting as much as possible during the holiday. Not just on this story, but on my others too. I think I'll start the Tom Hiddlest story over break....

But anyway, YES!

LIFE!

OH MY GOSH!

SO PUMPED ABOUT LIFE RIGHT NOW! :-)

Anyhow, I'll leave you guys alone now, you probably would like to hold onto your sanity for a while longer.

Bye!

-Sunny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.2K 39
A promise held them together. A promise between the only girl and the blonde boy. It's the glue in their friendship, but realization comes into play...
24.9K 787 44
A voice actress with her first gig in London. That's what's happening. Nothing extraordinary. That is, until you bump into Thomas Brodie Sangster. Wi...
457K 7.9K 73
This is the second imagine book, so if you haven't read the first one, maybe consider checking that one out These are all kind of imagines about Tho...
19.2K 531 35
Prequel to 'Answers' She should not be here. She should not remember. She could be the beginning, Or she could be the end. All rights to James Dashn...