✔Mini Us? • [BTS]

By KSBBAA18

♚ Stalwart - Purple you BTS awards in Van category ♚ ❛ You are Me!! ❜ Jin screamed when he saw a tall cute b... More

1. Transform
2. Where do you came from?
3. Practice Time.
4.Secrets
5. Amusement Park
6. Peace
7.Cooking disaster
8. Shopping Mall
9. Fan Meeting
10. Hello! We are Mini BTS!
11. Beach
12. Waves
13. Dream
14. MAMA
15. Family
16. Family pt.2
17. Seoul = Christmas
18. Yoongi
19. Day care
20. Never doing that
21.Taking care of a Baby~
22. Award + Birthday?
23. Kindergarten
24. First day at schools ~
25. Taking care feat.Jin
26. Grocery shopping feat.Jin.
27. Kookie's desire
28.The Mcdonalds
29. Hibernation
30.Field Trip
31. Adventure
32. Lost?
33. Kookie's Day out
34. Normal Weekdays
35. Petting Zoo
36. When your in trouble
37. Lesson time
38.Treats or Dentist
39. Sports day
40. Power out
41. Our sweet Tae
42. Babies Day out
43. BBQ
44 .Orange Fight
45.Rose Petals
Questions part!
Answers!!
46. Tooth Fairy
47 . Gift shop
SPECIAL EPISODE! !
SPECIAL EPISODE PT. 2!!!
49. Last Goodbye
Final : Coming back to you!
Appreciation and Words

48 . Wizard Nightmare

1K 38 1
By KSBBAA18

"Shush! Everyone! Kookie is sleeping! Let him sleep or he will be crazy again!" Jin whispers and quietly closes the door.

"We will be super quiet for few hours,okay? Especially Namjoon! Don't you dare make any noise!" Jin warns and Namjoon scratches he's head while smiling nervously.

"And everyone! Please,wash your hands because I don't want any germs in my house!" Jin scowl and exhales.

"Maybe we should clean our house." J-Hope suggest and Jimin nods along with Jin.

"I can't my hand hurts..." Taehyung whines but as soon as Jin glares at him, he gulps and shows thumbs up.

"I'll go and grab the mops!" Jungkook volunteers and Jimin nods.

"I'll go and get the buckets." Jin and J-Hope nods and they slowly starts to clean their house.

**********************************

Kookie wakes up and rubs he's small eyes with he's hands.

'Ggukie....' He looks around for the certain one but he found noone.

So, he slowly climbs down from the bed and starts to waddle to the door. With very difficulties he finally opens the door and waddle downstairs,hoping to see he's hyungs.

But there was noone.

Did they leave him all alone? Did they left? Are they not coming back?

Many questions was circling around he's small head until he hears some sound.

'Kookie!' Chim was running toward Kookie and hugs him tightly.

'I waws so scawred. ...' Chim cries and sniffs but Kookie pats him .

'Where's hyungie...' Chim wipes he's eyes with sweater paw and shakes he's head to 'no'.

'I don't know...I cawn't find them...' Chim replies and Kookie inhales.

'We will find them!' He stomp he's foot and waddles to the kitchen.

'HYUNGIEEEE! ' He calls but no response.

Suddenly they heard a thud, it came from the outside garden.

They slowly walks there and peek until they saw someone was doing something, while showing their back to them.

'Um...' Chim opens the sliding door and that person turns around.

They sighs in relief and chirp.

'HOPPAAAWWW!'

They runs towards that man but the man flinches and scream.

"Whoa whoa! How do you two small cuties know me? !" He ask while staring at those two with he's sparkling eyes.

'Hoppaw got... ...wings...'' Kookie points and Chim shivers .

"Ah! Yeah! I'm the plant wizard! I live around the plants!" J-Hope being the plant wizard chirps and shows he's small wand.

'Awre you reawlly Hoppaw? ' Chim ask while defending Kookie behind him.

"Well, you know my name so I guess so!" Suddenly there's a loud thud.

Chim and Kookie flinches and turns around slowly.

'Chim! Kookie! OH GOSH!' Jinie quickly picks up both of them and steps back.

'W-Who is he!' Jinie ask while being all scared, staring at the wizard.

'HOPPAW!' Kookie chirps and Chim nods.

'Hyung...I don't think we can trust him..' Yoon says being all mysterious, popping out of nowhere.

'Yoon! Oh my gosh! You scared me!' Jinie exclaims.

'We have to talk to this thing? ' Yoon says which turns out more like a question Jinie nods.

'Um...excuse me? Wizard?' Jinie draws attention and J-Hope smiles.

"Yes!?"

'Do you know where is our hyungs?'

J-Hope smiles and steps forward to them.

"Well they left us in charge to take care your guys!"

'They left us...' Yoon says and holds he's head.

"Don't worry! Let's go and find the others!" J-Hope holds Chim's hand and walks inside.

"Jimin! Jin-hyung!" J-Hope calls and looks around for the said males.

"WHAT!" A voice came from the kitchen and J-Hope smiles.

"That's the food wizard!" J-Hope chirps and enter the kitchen with those four.

Jin was looking at himself while sipping on to something.

"Oh! The babies are here?" Jin ask and the mini's sighs in relief.

'Atleast he looks the same...' Yoon states and Jinie scratches he's cheek.

'Hyung!!' Hope runs toward them and hugs Yoon.

'Hope! Where were you!' Jinie ask and Hope wipe he's eyes.

'I don't know I couldn't find you...'

"Aigoo!  Looks like almost all of them are here!" Jimin pops us being a angel as he is.

'Chimmy!' Chim runs to Jimin and raise he's hands.

"Oh! Hello, little me!" Jimin picks up Chim and Chim snuggles close to Jimin.  Kookie stomps he's foot and exhales loudly .

"I bet Yoongi is in bed still..." Jin says and sighs. Yoon's eyes grows big and runs.

Everyone follows him and they found Yoongi. Sleeping on the bed and Yoon was staring at him. He sighs in relief and climbs on the bed.

J-Hope was giggling with Hope and Jinie was with Jin. Only Kookie haven't found Jungkook yet.

As he was waddling back to he's room,but he found Tae.

'Kookie!' Tae runs to Kookie and engulf him into a hug.

'Where's Ggukie?!!!' Tae ask and Kookie sniffs and he push he's lower lip out before big fat tears are forming in he's eyes.

'Don't cry!' Tae hugs and wipes he's eyes.

'We will find GgukieLet's go awnd tawlk to Tawe Tawe!' Tae grabs Kookie's hand and drags Kookie with him.

They enter Tae's room and Taehyung was tapping he's phone.

'Tawe Tawe!' Tae calls and Taehyung smiles.

"Hey! You found Kookie! " He says and notice that Kookie was crying.

"Aigoo! Do you miss Jungkook? " He ask and Kookie nods while sniffing.

"Let's see....hm...maybe Namjoon-hyung knows! I'll ask." Taehyung gets up and walks outside.

After a few minutes later Taehyung returns with Joon. Joon walks to Kookie and pats he's head.

'Ggukie will come back soon.' Joon assures and Kookie nods.

But waiting made Kookie sleepy and tired,so he fall asleep.

********************************

Kookie wakes up and rubs he's eyes. He looks around and finds noone in he's room. He remembers what was going on before he fell asleep and tears forms in he's eyes .

He cries and screams loudly.

'GGUKIE!!!!!'

The door opens and Yoongi pants, holding a mop in he's hand.

"What's wrong!" Kookie stares at Yoongi with a weird face .

"SPEAK KID!" Someone shoves Yoongi to a side and enters.

"What's wrong ,Kookie? " Jimin ask.

Kookie looks away and huffles.

"Huh...weird.." Jimin unwraps the handkerchief from he's head.

"KOOKIE!" Kookie looks up and raise he's hands now.

'Ggukie!!!'

********************************

"So....he had a dream about we being wizards.....?" Namjoon  ask and Jungkook nods as Kookie was playing on he's lap.

"That's a weird dream..." Jimin nervously smiles.

"Atleast he didn't dreamt about we being ugly! Imagine, the world wide handsome being ugly! Aish!!" Jin hiss and sips on he's tea.

"Hyung...only you can think about that." J-Hope says and Taehyung laughs.

"Well, these kids watches too much cartoons." Yoongi points and Chim, Tae, Kookie glares at Yoongi.

"I'm just saying. " Yoongi surrenders.

"Atleast it was a dream!" Jungkook chirps and everyone nods

"Oh! We are forgetting something!" Taehyung points.

"Ah! It's time for...."

"EXTRAS!" Everyone chirps.

                            __________

                                   Extra :

Author-nim : Anneyenhaseo!!! This Is Author-nim! ! Welcome back to extra! With my co-host! !

Min Yoongi! !

Lil meow meow : hello everyone! Welcome back. It's been a while,right?

Author-nim : yes! It's been a while! I hope everyone is doing great!

Jin : did you two forgot about me?!

Author-nim : ugh...Jin. ..you..do you even work here?

Jin : of course! Who do you think I am! I'M THE WORLD WIDE HANDSOME!

that's why your show is still going on.

*le winks*

Jimin : Jin-hyung had too much sugar today.....hehehe

Namjoon : can't agree more.

Kookie : HIIIIII! !!!

Jungkook : KOOKIE!! COME BACK!!!

PUT YOUR PANTS ON!!

Jin : Aish. ..that naked kid....

Jimin : HYUNG! there's young readers are here!

Jin  : so what? They are more thirsty than anyone else. Plus Kookie is a kid so there's no-

Jungkook : BUT HE IS STILL ME!!! FOR GOD SAKE!

Jin : There's no problem.
..

Author-nim : Why are we still here again?

Lil meow meow : just enjoy the drama.

Want some popcorn?

Author-nim : sure. .....

*jinminkook bickering at the back*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 395 12
3rd Place Winner - Map of the Soul Awards (KNJ Category) 2019 I'm short for a 5 foot petite girl. It's difficult for me to get books from tall shelve...
139K 4.9K 56
❛ How could you be so damn clueless? ❜ Jungkook asked and gave her a weird look. ©KSBBAA18 Do not copy it or remake it. Thank you. ★Started : 20 Apr...
1M 38.2K 42
No amount of training had prepared you for this customer. | ©lottaery started | 100917 completed | 31117 achievements | runner up for BTS Love Myse...
241K 9.2K 31
[박지민] ❝Your scent makes me crazy babygirl...❞ ◾ Champion of the PurpleYou BTS Awards ◽ Highest rankings: #1 in 'suspicious' #1 in 'jiminfanfic' #1...