Mine {Book 1}| Completed

By Aesthetic_Books_25

I know it was wrong to kiss him. But I couldn't stop myself no matter what. He was my Stepbrother I know. But... More

Characters
Explanation from the Author
Prologue: Trapped In My Depression
Chapter 1: The Dinner Occasion
Chapter 2: The Wedding
Chapter 3: More Than Just a Crush
Chapter 4: School
Chapter 5: Vixens
Chapter 6: Storming & Mom's House
Chapter 7: Washing Car
Chapter 8: The Movies
Chapter 9: Mandy's Party
Chapter 10: Gas Station & Mugged
Chapter 11: Bonfire
Chapter 12: The Forbidden Kiss
Chapter 13: It's Always Gonna Be April
Chapter 14: If Only
Chapter 15: Thanksgiving
Chapter 16: 27 Straws
Chapter 17: Tell Me You Want Me
Chapter 18: Secret Us
Chapter 19: Café Shop/ Christmas Shopping
Chapter 20: Christmas
Chapter 21: Unforgettable
Chapter 22: April
Chapter 23: New Years Eve Ball
Chapter 24: You Are Mine
Chapter 25: The Game
Chapter 26: I Saw You!
Chapter 27: Are We Over?
Chapter 28: You Don't Know Me Anymore
Chapter 29: Slumber Party!
Chapter 30: What's Happened To Us?
Chapter 31: Shattered
Chapter 32: The Lake House
Chapter 33: I Can't Get Enough
Chapter 34: Don't Underestimate Me
Chapter 35: Graduation
Chapter 36: Graduation Party
Chapter 38: I'm Yours
Chapter 39: No Friend of Mine
Chapter 40: Tearing Us Apart
Chapter 41: Welcome to Lovely Ladies
Epilogue
Author's Note: 💎
Dream Cast 🌹
Q&A with Author ☕️💋
Track List
Sequel in the Works
#Miners

Chapter 37: Seventeen

222 3 2
By Aesthetic_Books_25

Chapter 37: Seventeen

      The whole summer flew by a lot sooner than I thought. The summer started off with hanging by the pool, and going to a smoothie shop. Christopher and I had a lot of alone time together because our parents would be at work. And Christopher and I would have a date night. We would go out to the movies together. And we would get that big size of popcorn and just enjoy the night together. And then we even went to the carnival together. And we went on the Ferris wheel, and many roller coasters. And we washed Christopher's black Mercedes Benz.

    We took plenty of photos together. And my Polaroid camera we took pictures of ourselves. Of us kissing. Or just us being intimate. And we had a great summer and we didn't get caught like my fear is. Because my anxiety flares up whenever I imagine us getting caught. But we haven't.

   And my summer was all about my relationship with Christopher. And it is the most fun I had all summer. And I would never want to keep away from Christopher if someone told me to. Peach and I haven't been talking much. She did apologize for what she did at Christopher's graduation. But lately we haven't been speaking. Peach went away for the summer to Australia. This is the first summer I've spent without Peach.

     And in my head, all I think about is Christopher going away to college. And I just worry that he will go to college and forget about me. But he's been promising that he will visit me every weekend and call and text everyday when he's in San Francisco. And to be fair...that's what I want while he's away. And we can FaceTime and Skype.

  Victoria and Mandy both been calling me everyday while Peach is in Australia with her parents. And Victoria and Logan been spending so much time together. On Instagram they post so many photos. And it's just plain out cute. And Mandy and Aaron also are spending a lot of time together which I adore. And here I am spending my summer vacation with Christopher.

    I have seen mom this summer at least. We been talking while going shopping. Dad has been working at the hospital as the surgeon he is. And Colleen has been showing plenty of houses this summer. And here I am, waiting to become the seventeen year old I am dreaming to be.

    But there was this special romantic time I had in July. It was the fifth. Christopher had decided he wanted to have given me a date besides just the corny typical things like carnival and movies. Ty had set us up to go to his parents cabin in the woods by a beautiful pond. We told our parents that I was spending the night with Victoria and he said he was staying with Ty. And when my dad and Colleen were both at work that's when we left.

    It was actually quite beautiful. It was a beautiful place. Inside seemed a lot bigger than it looks from outside. We actually cooked. But Christopher of course as he is...wanted to be the cook for once. And so he had cooked a nice dinner of a lovely barbecue steak. And we just sat at the table with candles. And I thought it was lovely Ty would let us do this. And of course that day I remember going crazy in the shower and so I couldn't resist anymore than Christopher could. So we had probably the most passionate sex in the shower of how I liked it.

      And that night we decided to go to the pond right where we had another moment together and I swear Christopher fucked my brains out. And then it started to rain that night. And we lied in the sitting room by the warm fire. And at first we were just talking and then it led into kissing. And then the next minute we just removed our clothes and then we made love. And it was so perfect and passionate.

     So my summer was in fact the greatest time I ever had. It was the summer romance of my life.

~

   Four Months Later

       September came around a lot faster. I think I woke up to Marshmallow panting in my face. But I held my breath and tried not to breathe in. Today marks my seventeenth birthday. It feels like yesterday was my sixteenth birthday. And yesterday like dad got married to Colleen.

    It honestly doesn't feel that long ago. I stared at my clock on my nightstand and I rolled over realizing I got feathers in my hair from my pillows. I pulled them out and I didn't feel seventeen at all. But I was born at 2:55am. I remember every story my parents told me about when my mom gave birth to me. My mom told me she was in labor for nineteen hours.

     I got up from the floor when I tumbled to the floor feeling a bit drowsy still. I got on my two feet and I went to my mirror and took the bun out of my hair and began to brush my hair while doing a bit of combing. And of course I grabbed my phone finding a bunch of messages left on my voicemail. I decided to listen to them. The first one was from Victoria. I put my phone on speaker to listen to each message.

    "Hi Emma! It's V. But you made it to seventeen! Happy Birthday! Call me back. Caio." She said on the message and I deliberately laughed at how cheerful and bubbly she sounded.

Of course Victoria is already thinking of college and our senior year hasn't even begun yet. School starts in two weeks. And I gotta say I'm excited then soon I'll be eighteen and then I can be with Christopher with it without my father's say.

But the one thing that worries me a bit is that Christopher is going off to college by next week. Only because he wants to get there a little early only because of my persuasion and influence. I told him if he goes early then he has no problems. It's like him going to college and never seeing me again. But he's promised me over a dozen times that it is not gonna happen. And to be honest, I believe him. Why else would he not be crazy to go off texting some other girl. But if a girl flirts with him he usually just takes the gesture. And I control myself so that I don't get jealous.

Today is September fifteenth. My birthday. My parents had me seventeen years ago today. And this explains I'm a pure, clever and true Virgo. But however, the day has to go well. Only if Christopher doesn't get me anything for my birthday. But I highly doubt he won't. Because he's too kind like that. He likes getting special gifts. And these are definitely one of them.

The first thing I did was go into my walk in closet and I picked out a white floral mini dress and I lied it out on my bed that I made. And then I decided to go jump into the shower. Wash my hair and body. And after, I got into my dress and I had towel dried my hair and then I tied my hair half up and half down and I took a lovely pink flower and placed it in my hair like it was a Hawaiian flower being pinned on me. Or like it was a bow.

I decided on wearing my charm bracelet as always and the locket Christopher got me for Christmas. And I honestly just loved it and obviously I hate when I take it off at night. I had to reach into my drawer to pull out my makeup case and I decided to put on some makeup. I put on light pinkish purplish eyeshadow and mascara. And some blush. And then shiny lipgloss.

After I was finished I had sprayed myself with my special favorite perfume I got with Mandy from Victoria's Secret. And so I had just made myself smelling extremely lovely. And then I stepped outside my room with Marshmallow. I had decided on feeding Marshmallow while in the kitchen. And I put the hard dog food into his bowl. And after he just went right away into his bowl. And I went into the sitting room and I saw something sitting on the coffee table that caught my eye. Slowly, I approached it being totally cautious.

I got to the table, picking up what seemed like a white box of something. A card was resting on it and I opened it with a lovely message.

Happy Birthday Emma,
Cherish this with your heart, dreams
and goals while I'm gone. And remember
Paris is always with you. Xoxoxo

Yours truly,
C.G

I chuckled softly and then I placed the card down. And I opened the box, finding a Paris snow globe inside. The same one Christopher got me for Christmas but got destroyed by April. And so, I just looked at the globe, taking it out with gasp. And I held it in my hands and I sat on the sofa, deciding to tip it upside down with a shake. I can't believe Christopher went out and bought this. And I can't believe he got this. I got this from my stepbrother who isn't just in love with me but cares about me physically and emotionally.

As soon as I sat down I was curious where everyone was. And of course, dad probably went in for work. And I didn't find a note anywhere. And so I placed the snow globe nicely back into the box for safety. And then I had just remained sitting. Instead,, I sighed and I quickly went upstairs to my room to collect my phone. But in the process my Skype was going off. And so, I had just opened my laptop and to see Mandy's photo appearing. And so, I had clicked the answer button with the mouse. And then just when I clicked, I sat down at my desk, seeing the happy smiling face of Mandy.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!" Mandy and Victoria both exclaimed to me and I just smiled with excitement of having two great best friends and they just were right here wishing me a happy Birthday.

"Thank you girls." I chuckled.

"Wow girl, you look great already. I can't believe your face. It's just so perfect. As perfect as the sun gets. What is Christopher doing to you?" Mandy laughed, a huge smile right on her face.

Mandy always has a great sense of humor that I love. And I just shrugged my shoulders at her with a smile right on my face.

"Oh stop it," Victoria nudged her.

In the background I could tell they were in Mandy's backyard, by her pool. And she was definitely just looking nice with her brown hair tied up and they both were in their bikinis. And I saw Aaron in the background in his swimming trunks. And I just saw their day is going extremely well.

"How has your guys summer been?" I asked, even I know how it has been.

"It's practically us fucking our boyfriends. Victoria is constantly screwing Logan and me...well Aaron and I got a little out of control." Mandy said with excitement in her voice.

"That definitely sounds like something we all been doing." I giggled, as if I had nothing to hide.

"Emma, we all know that you and Christopher been doing it all summer. We could read it on your face. Your face totally gave it away. You been glowing. You been having good sex. And I gotta say girl, he must have been doing it good if you had a face glowing like that." Victoria said.

I just couldn't hide it in my face. Because this was all true. Christopher and I had spent a lot of time together. But dad and Colleen were too busy working or having errands that they didn't notice we spent everyday together. But more importantly we had been sleeping together behind closed doors and behind their backs. Everyday except for the family occasions like the barbecues we had. And these ridiculous things of how crazy it is that we are risking ourselves. And that is complete bullshit.

     "Okay..." I hesitated. "I will say that we... have done a lot of it."

    "Wait," Mandy said quickly. "You guys are using protection, right? Like the pill or condoms?"

    "Oh my god yes." I rolled my eyes jokingly at her.

   "Okay. It's just I don't want my bestie popping out a baby before she graduates high school let alone before marriage. Because if your dad found that out...he'd not only kill you...he'd kill Christopher." Mandy went on as if she was fantasizing it.

     And I just looked at Mandy with the only intentions of just embarrassment. Because none of that is going to happen. And I promise myself that I won't let myself get knocked up.

   "Calm down, Mandy. She's fine. Let's just think of Emma and her special birthday." Victoria smiled.

   And the first thing I did was just think of how crazy my friends can possibly be. But I only thought about everything that I could go through in spite of this all being a risk. But is it a risk? How much of a risk can everything with Christopher be?

   "So do you think everything I'm doing is a risk with Christopher? Is Peach right?" I asked, only because I never got a response from them about it and whenever I did they would change the subject.

   "Peach is anything but right." Mandy spat. "That girl knows nothing about relationships. She's been single. And is a virgin. She knows nothing what us three know."

    I knew Mandy wasn't wrong.

    "Agreed." Victoria added.

"Do you guys honestly think so?" I asked, trying to be certain.

Aaron added in as he joined them. "Peach is just jealous of you, Emma. She always has been. And friends can be very deceiving. They can pretend to adore you but their more envious and extremely petty. Kinda like Luke and me."

I couldn't believe Peach would be like that. Why would she be envious of me? I have divorced parents. I got daddy issues and plus my family is screwed up.

"But Peach would never..." I paused, only thinking of everything Peach has said and done for months. Especially how she wanted me to pick one or the other; her or Christopher. She wanted me to end things with Christopher or end our friendship. And then Christopher dumped me then. And then after April he got with me. And so...after that she was more furious.

Peach is envious of me...

"Wait...did you guys know and never told me?" I said weakly.

"Em, we never wanted to tell you because we weren't certain. But then that day at Christopher's graduation party... we saw exactly what we suspected. We knew that Peach was definitely jealous of you and Christopher." Mandy said.

"And also, Peach has been obsessed with Christopher since the wedding. So a year ago. And whenever you weren't around she just would constantly talk about Christopher and that her dream guy is Christopher. And she told us how she'd kill to be with him. And we accidentally read a diary of hers where she has re-written Christopher full name over and over and over." Victoria told me.

My mind was going insane. My thoughts went south. This was all too much to take in. How can I be okay with this? How can anybody? I thought a Peach was my best friend. What happened to trust and loyalty? I don't understand it at all.

"It was Christopher Malcom Greyson." Mandy explained. "That's what she wrote over and over again. All Peach cares about is having Christopher. Being with him. And she's jealous of you. She's jealous of the relationship you got with him."

"I can't believe this. Peach is my best friend." I said quickly.

Aaron shook his head. "It's a lie, Emma. She lies to you. You trusted her. But underneath that, she is not a loyal friend."

"She's an obsessive girl. Rich girl. And just the girl who wants it all but has nothing. That's all Peach is." Mandy said.

I don't blame them for not telling me right away. But could Peach be entirely obsessive? There was a friendship with Peach and I for years and that was all before Christopher came into the picture.

"Maybe I shouldn't be friends with her? I have barely talked to her all summer." I said.

"That's because Peach is still in Australia. Who knows when she'll be back." Victoria rolled her eyes.

As careless Peach can be she has been avoiding me since Christopher's graduation party. And of course, Peach can be a two face bitch. And I never could understand it. And here it all comes right to my face. And it's all right there as anything and I could never understand certain things. And I just couldn't believe my best friend is nothing but a traitor.

"Emma, don't think about this. Peach isn't even here. She's not here due to being the rich girl. So just enjoy your day. Just have this great birthday." Mandy told me.

"I guess your right. I'm not gonna worry about it." I said.

As soon as I said that, I heard the door from downstairs shut.

"Look, guys I gotta go. But I'll talk to you later." I smiled, hiding the disappointment I had.

"Okay. Bye girl. Have a great birthday with or without us." Mandy said with laughter chuckling in.

I waved and then I watched Aaron scare Mandy by picking her up from the scene and Victoria ended the chat. And then mine went to and then I shut my laptop. And I tried to process everything that I talked with Mandy and Victoria about. But it was just impossible to get over it. How was I? How was I to not get over it?

I took my pillow from my loveseat and I threw them on the floor and I just kicked them. I swear I wanted to scream my lungs out. But I stayed calm and I relaxed myself before I got out of hand. And I just couldn't believe I had a deceiving friend. And the sat part is that my other friends knew. And I hate that I'm targeted. Why does Peach think she can do this to me?

    But soon after I picked up my pillows in regret of what I did. And so, I just placed them nicely on the loveseat. And I sighed after. And then I heard someone approaching through upstairs towards my way.

   "Emma!" Christopher opened my door and he had enthusiasm right on his face.

  I gasped softly of him just barging in. "Christopher? What the hell? Why didn't you knock? I could have been naked."

   He chuckled. "I'm sorry. It's just I need you to come with me right now." He has excitement on his face. "Come with me outside. I gotta show you something."

     I rolled my eyes, giving in. And I'm assuring he's got another surprise for me like the snow globe. It better not be a private jet to take me to Paris. And so I followed him right out of my room. But when we got to the stairs and he decided to cover my eyes.

   "Now don't open. It's a surprise." He whispered to me.

I allowed him to cover my eyes and so I couldn't see anything. But he knows perfectly how much I hate surprises. Actually I cannot stand surprises. My dad is the same way. One year for his birthday mom tried to surprise him with a dinner but of course he knew exactly what she was planning. And he was holding this deception. And he was cold towards her about it. But I just can't stand surprises. This is the one thing I cannot stand. And now that Christopher is covering my eyes as if we were playing the guess who game.

I watched my steps with no sight so I didn't fall down the stairs. And just as that, I went directly towards wherever Christopher was taking me. Obviously outside because I heard the front door open. And he guided me outside with him. Stepping outside, I could feel the hot sun hitting on my face. I kept my eyes closed as he pulled me along. And I wondered how further he was taking me. And what was so important? What did he have to show me?

      I just kept my eyes closed, feeling a bit bored. And I guarantee that it's not even important. And I can hardly imagine what the hell he thinks he's showing me? Because he promised me no more presents. Well it didn't help that I got him a new alarm clock for his birthday on his graduation day to take with him to college. Only because it surely is helpful. But whatever he is surprising me with...I will certainly not accept.

    We were outside and finally we stopped walking. And once we stopped I was so persistent to open my eyes. But I remained silent and just waited for his command.

   "Can I open my eyes now?" I complained.

    "Not yet." He said.

        I heard him walk away and then I heard him from a semi distance.

   "Okay. Open."

        And I opened my eyes slowly to absorb everything in my surroundings. And just as I got there, staring at what was in front of me. I saw this red convertible mustang right in front of me. It was a beautiful shiny bright red. And I was too curious to know what it's doing in our driveway. If dad sees this stranger here he will probably kill or worse lose his temper. And I don't feel like seeing that side of him due to the idea it's my seventeenth birthday I want to have positive energy today.

     I laughed in disbelief not believing Christopher got himself a new car. And here he is bragging to me and himself about it. And Christopher stood in front of it, being happy about this. And I surely wasn't.

   "What? You don't like it?" He sounded disappointed.

   "You bought yourself a new car? Are you insane? It looks so expensive. You just wasted over six hundred dollars on car? Your mom is going to kill you. How could you do this?" I asked, just wanting to know everything about what lead him to buy this stupid car.

   "Jeez, Emma. Would you calm down?" He chuckled as if it was a priceless expression I was giving.

   "Calm down?" I repeated. "Don't you tell me to be calm? You just wasted over most of your money? Your mom said that money was for emergencies only! Does this look like an emergency to you?"

   "Oh my god," he laughed.

I know I was acting all crazy. But I can't believe he bought a car that looks like a fortune. Like an arm and leg. How in the world could he do this? The Mercedes he has is fine. Why did he buy this car? What is so important about it? But he looked at me like I was crazy. He had just laughed at me like everything I said was something funny. But this is anything but funny.

"This is serious, Christopher. Do you realize what you have done?" I scolded him, just shaking my head of how ridiculous this is.

"Emma," he sighed. "Please relax for like two seconds. And breathe."

He was right. I was losing it. So I just breathed, trying not to lose my temper any further than I am right now.

"First thing is...the car isn't mine." He confessed, getting my attention extremely quick.

"What?" I frowned in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"The car is yours." He said. "I bought it first thing. I first spotted this car about two months ago. And you talked to me about how you want a car since you got your drivers license. And your dad wasn't doing it. So I took it into my own hands."

"Christopher, how much did you pay for this car?" I asked, only trying to get an answer from him that was honest.

He gave me an interesting stare and his expression turned to nonchalant stare.

   "$32.170 dollars." He responded.

My jaw dropped. And I honestly couldn't even bear the thought of him wasting that much money on me.

"You think that I-"

He put his palm up. "-don't worry. The money that paid for this was from my savings, allowances over the years. And some money my Grandmother gave me."

"Your mom's mother?" I asked.

"No, the rich one." He said flatly. "My dad's mother. My dad came from a crazy rich family. You think Peach is rich? My dad's family is just the same. But less snobbish. And every year since I was five she has sent me money. She helped me get a scholarship for UC Hastings."

I already knew the whole back story. But the way he called his Grandmother the rich grandmother just was a bit strange.

"Christopher, thank you for the gesture. But I really can't accept this. I just can't take it. You paid way too much money for this. This is just ridiculous." I said.

I started to walk away but he ran after me, and stepped right in front of me and I just stopped once he got in front of me.

"Look, I don't care what you say. Your taking this car. And plus, I checked in with your dad before I bought it. And he said it was okay. As long as he saw it first. And he did. And I am not taking no for an answer, Emma James." He said, making a speech that kinda annoyed me that he said any of that and I huffed at him for how he could do all this.

"So you and my dad are going behind my back now?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No. It's your birthday present. You deserve it. And your dad actually said that. So don't shun me for doing something nice." He took the car keys, hand it to me.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Christopher, I can't accept this."

"Emma, stop complaining. Why can't I satisfy you? Why can't I make you happy? It's not a bad thing that I got you this? With my own money." He said.

I sighed, rolling my eyes at him again. "Thank you for this. I won't lie. It's beautiful. But I'm not taking this car. I'm sorry but I just can't take it. It cost way too much. And this is too much."

He stared directly at me, but this time, he walked right to me that we only inches apart. And just as that, I stared at him, looking at his gray eyes. And then I was lost.

"Have I lost you?" He murmured, and I just had this hitched up breathing that was struggling.

"Christopher, I can't take this car. I'm sorry I just can't take it. And I know it's crazy. But I am not taking it. This is just way too much. And I am not going to act like I'm oka-"

He quickly kissed me to silence me. And I was in shock of how fast it had happened. And I just let him kiss. Only because it seems whenever we argue or fight about anything it makes me want him more. Like our first fight. Our first fight was when he moved in. And that drove me crazy.

I couldn't exactly keep my hands off of him while he kissed me like crazy. I took every inch of him, and kissing him got more intense. But then I just stopped, terrified someone might see us.

"We can't do this here. Someone might see us." I said, backing away a bit.

"Don't worry...it's okay. Our parents aren't home. They went out to do some early errands. They'll be back around noon. But I think we should take this car for a spin." He said, and I only chuckled.

"When you mean we you mean me." I laughed. "Let me just grab my phone, my shoes and purse first."

I quickly stride back into the house and I went up to my room, grabbing my phone and putting it inside my purse and then I find matching white flip flops to go with my mini white floral dress. And then I had walked out of the house, locking the front door so in case dad and Colleen come home they don't flip that we left the house unlocked. And just like that, I had then left out of the house.

Christopher looked like he was waiting there for a short moment and then, I got to the driver's seat and I opened the door, slowing getting in. This car is better than Peach's white convertible mustang. Mines red and just more brighter. And so when I got in, I put my keys into the ignition and my car roared to life. I squealed once the car turned on with excitement. And I took the hood off by automatically so I can breathe because it is way too hot. And I don't want the air conditioner on. And I love the air in Santa Monica this time of the year.

"Are you ready?" He asked me, sitting beside me in the passenger seat.

"Mhm. I'm ready as anything." I said, and then I put both of my hands on the steering wheel and I looked behind me, pulling out of our driveway.

We had our seatbelts on and of course, I could tell Christopher was nervous. And never in his life had seen him so relaxed as this. But I don't see why he is so nervous? I'm not that bad of a driver. And once I got off of André Drive, and I stopped at a stop sign and a few cars passed me.

"Am I making you nervous?" I giggled, driving forward and he just chuckled. "I'm not a fast driver like someone. I'm not gonna mention any names."

"Oh come on. I don't drive fast at all. Hardly." He said.

"You are such a bad liar." I commented.

        And a small conversation started between us. And I stopped at a few red lights. And during this entire ride, I could tell Christopher was still nervous I would probably kill him. And I'm not a bad driver like him. And just as anything I just knew to pull directly off the high we had gotten on. And I got off exit 36. And a little empty road I got right on that took us to a long everlasting empty road where no cars are. And we both were aghast how no cars were seen. It looked quite abandoned.

     "Where are you taking us?" He chuckled.

      "Some place I've always wanted to go." I said, just as I took a turn up the hill.

       It was a hill that was right on a cliff. And I had slowly parked it. And here it was the best view of the Santa Monica Pier. And it just looked lovely. And I enjoyed every part of it. And I stared at how lovely it looked from where we were.

   "When I was younger I used to come up here with my mom. She told me there was this light of good like spiritual. And since I was seven I been coming to this hill ever since. Bringing my own car up here has been a dream of mine." I said, thinking of my childhood back in my head.

      Feeling the coolness going down my throat 'cause it was a lovely feeling due to this heat. Christopher smiled and he watched me seeing probably just daydreaming about nothing he can see.

   "I actually miss my childhood. And I'm seventeen and I miss the happiness with my parents. But now my parents can't even see eye-to-eye like they used to. Since the divorce it's been difficult to see them disagree or argue about something." I said. "Or anything for that matter it's like they never loved each other at all. Like never."

       I started to feel upset like the waterworks would start any minute. But I didn't want to cry in front of Christopher. I didn't want him to feel bad for me. I felt vulnerable now. But I stayed strong and I didn't cry.

   "Well I'm sure they loved each other at a time. They had you. They were married. And they made an incredible daughter. She's smart, kind, funny and beautiful." Christopher told me and it made me smile.

       His words somehow soothed me and it calms me down. I stare at him and then his hands touches my thigh and holds me there and it felt good having his hands on me. Whenever he touches me I just feel the electricity rising inside myself. My cheeks flush and this time I know he notices.

    "I definitely miss them. And I always thought my parents had the most perfect marriage. But they didn't, they divorced. And look at where things are now." I rested my head on his shoulder.

   "Sometimes there are lessons that are learned. Whether it is commitment, marriage, breakup, divorce, separation, trust issues or any kind of relationship...there's lessons to be learned. That's why everyone is in this earth. To learn from mistakes. To not quit after failure. And your mom is brave like you are. And you are just incredible, Emma." He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear from my face.

        A cool breeze came over us. And I shivered a bit but I just thought of my parents. Mostly how my parents were together. And I loved everything about my parents. My childhood was nothing like blue skies and sunny sunshines. To be fair remembering it is said 'cause that's all gone. My parents not being together sucks. And I have to live with this for the rest of my life. I stared at Christopher and only thought of how much I loved my parents together.

     One of the worst things is I have to pretend and act like it doesn't piss me off when in reality it does. I hate seeing my father with Colleen. But I like Colleen. It's hard to see him love her over my mother. And my mother is single and hasn't thought of getting into a relationship or getting serious with someone.

   "Christopher, I saw your lovely gift you left me." I said, and I had his full attention.

     He looked at me in confusion. "What gift?"

       "The snow globe. The Paris snow globe. It is the same exact one you got me for Christmas. The one April broke. I saw it downstairs in the sitting room's coffee table in a box. So don't play dumb. I know it was you." I told him.

   "How do you know I did it? It could have been your dad." He said in denial.

   "Christopher, you left a note. Telling me to cherish it with my heart while your away. And to remind me Paris is always with me. And also it was your handwriting. Not my dad's. My dad writes chicken scratch." I confirmed.

   "Okay you caught me." He admitted. "I bought it a few weeks ago. I ordered it ahead of time 'cause I felt bad about April breaking it on you and I wanted to get it for you again so no one can break it on you this time."

   "Well you didn't have to." I assured.

     "I wanted tp. It was the best I could do. Let alone me doing bad things to you since we've known each other. Not to mention our parents anniversary is coming up. The fourth of November." He said.

I smiled, thinking about it which I honestly don't care about celebrating any less than he does.

"It's funny 'cause I have a cousin whose birthday is the fourth of November." He laughed. "She's only nine."

"What's her name?"

"Megan. Megan Greyson." He told me.

"I like it. It has a nice ring to it..." I smiled. "Megan Greyson."

"Maybe one day you'll meet her. My Uncle Caleb is always throwing cookouts in his billionaire mansion. You can meet his kids, Megan, Nicholas and Libby. And his wife, my aunt Linda." He told me.

I sighed. "I'd love to one day. But their from your dad's side. Aren't they like super crazy rich like you said?"

"Yeah, so." He shrugged.

    I chuckled to myself and then we just stared at each other in complete silence while the sun burned down on us.

   I got extremely close to Christopher, and I thought about was still being with him. And even though he will be leaving extremely soon which I am not ready for.

    "Christopher, do you love me?" I felt fragile as I asked like I made out of glass.

   His hand up my leg and I giggled from being ticklish a bit so I shuddered.

   "Of course I love you. I been telling you like crazy for four months now since things started back up and since April and I have been over. I have been telling you ever since that I love you." He said, his stormy gray eyes staring right back at mine. His eyes seemed so hypnotizing that I couldn't keep my eyes off of his.

       My fingers reached his beginning to entwine with his. My heart started to race very fast and it left me feeling like there is nobody that I want closer to him but me. I held onto his fingers a bit tightly. What was I supposed to do? I felt like my cheeks were on fire. Maybe I'm just crazy for him. Or maybe he's just crazy for me. I'm losing myself in a way I never have. I can't honestly stop thinking of him. And he is right about how whenever he touches me by my body can't resist it.

     It's all true.

    My body wants him twenty four seven. When he touches me there's fire inside me and ice coming from him colliding with the fire.

     My heart sped up quicker now and suddenly he rubbed his thumbs on my palm in the center. And he made me feel good from the touch of his hands. And then I felt the fire build up inside me that is now burning. And he moves my hair out of the way to the side. And he kissed the side of my neck and it makes me go insane 'cause he's at my weak spot. And I felt like I might lose it.

     I had no idea what was going to go on. Feeling his lips softly kissing on my neck felt so good. I had then pulled him in as I pressed my lips against his. And I totally was so grateful having his lips touch mine like crazy. And I felt like this moment took the longest. And I had desire inside me that was going like crazy. And I realized we have to get back home by the time dad and Colleen do. I tried to stop this but somehow he held onto me like he was hungry for me.

      And he pulled me on top of him to straddle him down. I removed his seatbelt and I kissed him hard and I pulled on his lower lip with my teeth leaving him to grasp into my mouth. And of course I am losing myself with him and I kissed his neck feeling him become weak. Things about him are strange. He wasn't ice cold. He was on fire. And I was the ice running in to have the fire take over me. I was caught stuck in the touch of him. He honestly loves me I can tell. But I can't take it 'cause I am loving him back as much as I have been for a long time.

     I kissed his earlobe and he groaned from the feeling and he kissed me back hard and our breaths were touching each other and somehow he had touched the button to close the hood over on top of us while we kissed unable to take our hands off of each other. And for once, we are safe from the sunlight.

   "Are you sure, right now?" I asked, since he was the one starting all of this.

    "Yes." He nodded. "I'm more than sure. Positive. I just need you right now."

    We climbed into the backseat and we both collided down on the backseat on top of each other. We crashed together like we were one. I smiled at him as I hovered on top of him. I wasn't exactly not up for the moment that we are going through. I felt beyond grateful to be on top of him. The first thing I did was pull him up towards me to kiss me. This is all like heaven. I embraced him in my arms. He was absolutely gorgeous and he made me feel safe in every way nobody else can.

    He obviously was my everything. From it all it was the start to the beginning. I know this is safe 'cause there's no cars around here for miles. It's kinda like a ghost place. I do know people go jogging or hiking around here sometimes. But I doubt anyone is going to see us. I didn't bother to take my lips from his. Somehow he was addicting that it was impossible. He pulled me closer onto him as I clung onto his shoulders, leaning in to kiss him. I grinned and only felt like this couldn't get any better. I turned my head to the side for better access for him to kiss my neck with small short pecks of kisses. My arms wrapped around his neck. And I want to breathe him in like his breath is mine.

      I pulled my lips away and I pushed him back against the seat and somehow I felt very hot in this car. Christopher looked down noticing I have no shoes now that I accidentally took off. And then he took off his shirt and I felt like this moment was going way further than I wanted it to be. But I don't care 'cause having him with me is what I always want so I'm gonna hold on for as much as I need to.

   "I need you, Christopher Greyson." I breathed heavy, just hungry for him.

    "Not as bad as I need you," he murmured to my ear.

       He took the straps down from my shoulders, removing my dress off of my body. He wrapped his arms around me. And I kissed him long and not wanting to stop. I felt his hands trail down my back to my lower back. The time we first slept together we were in the back of my Christopher's nice Mercedes Benz in the rain making love together for the first time in this same position. And his fingers grasped onto the back of my thighs as I straddle on him and his fingers went onto my hips of my lace underwear. And he looked more ready for the desire than anything.

      I threw him back as I kissed him and he pulled down my panties and he threw me down on my back on the seat, slipping down my panties while tracing short little kisses across my torso. I moaned and after he pulled off my panties, he cupped my breast in his hand and he pressed his lips against mine and I moaned into his mouth. And of course, I felt my chest heave as I wanted nothing but him.

     I held onto his shoulders for balance. The feeling of him made me vulnerable and unable to catch my breath that I cling onto him madly. Causing him to go a bit sore on his shoulders from my nails.

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry..." I muttered incoherently into his ear.

I bit on his ear gently and my heart sped up like it was going to pound it's way out of my chest. I grinned at him and the only thing I thought about was the feeling of him. I smashed my lips to his another time. I ran my fingers in his hair, holding him against me. He relaxed me down on my back as I tried pulling down his jeans.

"Just stay very still," he whispered, pushing me back gently on my back. He left me on my back so that I wouldn't even try getting up. From his back pocket of his jeans he pulled out a condom.

"You brought a condom?" I chuckled.

"I had it on me just in case." He muttered.

He put the wrapper plastic in his mouth while he slid his jeans with his boxer briefs off. And then he began to just tear open the wrapper with his teeth and he placed the condom on himself. And very gently he lied down on top of me that left me to feel like he was full out of breath. And I was breathing in full of life. And I rolled my eyes in the back of my head and then gently and slowly...he went inside me which caused me to gasp for life of the good feeling. I couldn't help but shake myself as I felt him go in and out of me.

I felt his breathing in my ear and he was working his way to a good pleasure that I love feeling from him. And I felt like I was going to go over the edge quickly. I bit his shoulder gently as I moaned from the feeling of him. And I definitely felt I would convulse. I reached my hand up to the back of the car window smearing the sweat on my hand on it. Our bodies were misted in sweat. It's not helping from the heat outside being 97 degrees.

"Oh my god, you feel so good, Christopher, oh my god." I moaned, trying to stop myself from being able to convulse so quickly.

"Yes, just like that." He groaned in my ear.

He didn't stop at the slow pace he was at. I badly wanted more. I wanted him to go faster. I thought I might call out his name crying for him. And I couldn't hold my breath if I tried. Not for him or anyone. I couldn't even stop loving him if someone told me to. I let it all go and I felt him crashing on me and he kissed me passionately.

"Do you know how long I have been missing your perfect beautiful cunt?" He breathed, leaving me to only gasp at his words giving me a thrill.

I pushed it away and I just pulled him down on top of me. I raked my nails down his back. And he moaned in my mouth as I pulled his lower lip with mine. And I held onto him tightly. I couldn't even let go for a moment by moaning of wanting his pace to pick up.

"Tell me you're mine. Tell me you don't want anyone else." He said, between each thrust. His words left me in shock and the more intense the more crazy I was for him and the more crazy I was the more close I was. And he saw it in my eyes.

"Yes, I'm yours." I gasped, breathing while he he kept thrusting deep into me and I moaned. "I don't want anyone else."

I pressed my hands on his lower back, begging for it faster. And of course I allowed more access as my legs wrapped around either of his sides and with the only thing wanted...he went faster. And it felt as good I leaned my head back and my neck arching as I can't seem to hold back my convulsion. And he's making it so hard to hold on. I moan so loud that it's intoxicating to him and it makes him more aroused.

   I felt driven to insanity of holding on as much as I can. The feel of him going in and out of me just made me so turned the hell on. I don't know how long he thinks I can go like this. But to think and imagine once he leaves for college I won't be getting a lot of this. And I'll miss him crazy. We'll only be seeing each other on vacations the most. I can't even bear the thought that this isn't gonna last like I thought. When the contact of him inside me going deep and hard into me. He slammed into me roughly that caused me to gasp in excitement. My lips crashed on his and then my tongue collided with his. And we kissed, feeling myself getting sweat covering my body. His fingers had interlocked with mine. And he had just moved in and out of me and I screamed in pleasure completely uncontrollably.

"You feel so good. Please please don't stop. If you stop I swear to god I'll kill you," I cried, throwing my head back.

And the touch of him felt so good. My hands trailed down his shoulders and I gripped onto him as I felt him moving in fast to me. Pounding right into me and I moaned loudly that he pressed his lips on mine so I wasn't so loud. I thought I might lose him at this point and his forehead pressed against mine and his eyes were a darker shade of lust. And he couldn't seem to stop himself from backing away from a climax that I would follow through with doing. And I held onto him trying to not panic. And then just when I thought the good was working I heard my phone ringing.

I worried that it could be my dad. So I quickly reached for my phone and I saw it was Peach. And I saw that she has called me for the first time in three months. All summer I haven't heard from her.

"It's Peach." I told him.

"Just ignore it." He mumbled.

My phone kept ringing and I just hit the decline button and I had instantly decided on just throwing my phone back in my purse. And then I decided to just relax back into Christopher. And we both didn't stop, while Christopher kept thrusting into me and I moaned, throwing my head back. After I had released myself around him he expected me to come again just as fast.

"Oh my god, baby. Your gonna make me fucking come." He warned me.

"Yes, please please." I whined, pulling him in and our lips touched and he kissed me long and hard.

And just as he kept thrusting in me hard and long and deep... it had me coming much quicker. And my legs were wrapped around his waist, and he didn't stop thrusting inside me. And I couldn't stop myself from moving my hips down meeting into his thrusts.

And just as crazy it got for us. We both thrusted into each other and I felt him released himself and just then he gently pulled out of me. And just as quick as that was which I was in the mood to get my clothes back on. But Christopher just pulled me back right into his arms to lie right into him.

"Oh my god, the best yet." He breathed into my ear.

I just stared right at him and I felt overly hot in this car as I was soaked in my own seat. I immediately grabbed my dress placing it back on just as Christopher began to put his clothes back on. And then I had just put my shoes back on and I got back into the front seat, taking the hood off once I put my car back on. And finally I could breathe air.

Once we were sitting sitting in the seats with the hood down and the nice vitamin C shining down on us. And I had hit Christopher like a crazy psycho. Christopher flinched, jogging against the seat with nerves.

"What the hell was that for?" He folded his arms.

"For one, your leaving for college and our lives will be fucked up so we can't be like this after. And two, for almost making us get caught by my dad." I scolded.

"Emma, just because I'll be in college doesn't mean we can't still be together." He said.

Immediately I put my seatbelt on and I started to pull out of the way and directly heading on towards the freeway.

"How? Your going to college and I'm starting my senior year. Explain how we could be together?" I kept my eyes on the road while driving straight with my hands on the wheel.

"I can be in college, have a job and get my own place that we can see each other. You can drive to see me every weekend. We can still be together, Emma." He proposed this like he meant it nothing like the first time.

I grinned picturing it. I stared at the road as I got off of the highway 37 making it to the backroads and definitely just decided we drive around. And then I got off the freeway and I made it back less than fifteen minutes back onto André Drive.

     I pulled right into the driveway and I parked my car. And I was excited once I made it back. And just as quiet as we were when I parked, I could pick up the silence right away. And I just stared at our house in utter silence.

   "Emma," Christopher started. "I promise you it's just an accusation. And it won't happen. I won't forget about you. I promise."

   "I know. But you've already started packing." I said. "You leave in a week."

   "I know, bae. But I am not going to forget about you. We can call, text, FaceTime whenever we want to. I promise." He said.

     I believed him.

       I nodded and then we both unbuckled and we got out of the car. And then we both got inside the house after I unlocked it. I found Marshmallow lying on the sitting room floor. I decided to take my snow globe of Paris and place it on my shelf in my room. And then I took my shoes off and I decided on going back down into the kitchen to make lunch. We had been gone for two hours and I didn't even notice it. I had thought of making something that is beyond good.

    Christopher had come around me. And of course I felt that he was still covered in sweat. And he wrapped his arms around me. And as that, I had turned around to face him with his arms around my waist. And he kissed me long and hard. The kiss seemed so possessive like he was addicted.

    "Okay. Christopher, what if someone-" I complained but he shut me up by kissing me.

      He backed me up into the counter and then he lifted me up, sitting me on the countertop, as he was between my thighs.

   "Christopher, please. Not now. Our parents might come home and see us." I worried. "Besides, you gotta take a shower."

   "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry... I just need you." He muttered.

   "Again? Seriously?" I laughed. "Babe, we got it on last night downstairs. And then like some time ago in my new car. And now again?"

    "It's not a crime to be insane lovers." He smiled, and then he kissed me again.

   "I know. But our parents-"

   "-has anyone ever told you that you worry too much?" He chuckled, staring at me again with his hypnotizing eyes.

     I rolled my eyes. "This is ridiculous. It's a risk."

   "Where's the fun of there's no risk at doing it?" He asked me with a smile on his face.

   "Just go take your shower." I demanded with a smile and then he kissed me for a long moment before pulling himself away.

     After he left the kitchen I decided to do some baking instead of cooking a meal. And Christopher has been crazy over my banana muffins and my apple pies that I make. And so I just started on making banana muffins because I know that it's Christopher's favorite. And then of course, I had the mixing bowl and I had the mix just mixing it with a a spatula. I took one of the apron's placing it on myself so I didn't get my dress dirty.

    As I just had the tray out, I put the batter into the tray and I placed them into the oven once it beeped. And I just knew Christopher would love the banana muffins that I make.

     And I started to just go into the wash room and I opened the dryer taking out the clothes that were in there. I grabbed the basket placing the clothes in there. And I brought them into the sitting room with me and I decided on folding the clothes nicely. I put these clothes in last night.

My phone started ringing and I got to my phone that was sitting on the coffee table. I saw that it was mom. And I been waiting to hear from her all day. And so quickly I went to go answer it.

"Hi, mom," I answered.

"Hi honey. Happy Birthday. I am so glad to hear from you. I meant to call you earlier but I was out with friends. But I got to you now. And I'm so glad to hear your voice." She said. "Is your dad home?"

"No, he and Colleen had been gone all day." I replied.

   "Well when he does come home...tell him to call me. And tell him it's very important. That's all you gotta say." She said.

   "Okay. I will." I promised.

       And so I had just sat forward and while I was on the phone, I was getting another call in from Peach. This girl is trying to talk to me now? And I was irritated by it. And I was just upset by it. I'm here talking to my mother and she has to interrupt.

   "But I'm home with Christopher. And I'm baking banana muffins right now." I said.

   "Oooh that sounds good. But I hope you have a great day. I mean I gave birth to you seventeen years ago. And wow, it seems like only yesterday." She said, and I could tell she was going to cry over happiness.

   "Yeah, well I'm beyond grateful. Thank you, mom. Maybe before school starts we can hang out." I said.

    I heard her laugh and I imagined a smile on her face. "Yes, that would be amazing. But I'm going to FaceTime you later."

   "Yeah, that'll be great." I agreed.

   "But I gotta go, now. But I'll talk to you later." She said with excitement in her voice.

   "Okay. Bye."

   "I love you." She added just before the call ended.

      After the call ended I saw that Peach left a voicemail. And so I decided to listen to what she had to say.

    The recorded voice of Peach said, "hey Emma. Happy Birthday. And I'm calling to tell you I'm sorry about everything I've done the last few months. The graduation party and also for ignoring you all summer. But when you get this please call me. I think we should talk. Remember your my best friend. I love you. So please please call me." She said in her recorded voice.

     I didn't fall for anything she said was the truth. Because I believe the exact opposite of that. And so I just hung up my phone and decided not to call her back. And then the oven went off and so I went back into the kitchen taking the nicely cooked muffins. I placed them on the counter. And they sure smelled good. But they were extremely hot because they just came out of the oven. I knew they needed to cool off. So I had taken off the apron and hanging it up. And then I took my phone with me going upstairs. And as I was going into my room, I took my phone putting it on my nightstand. And then I went back downstairs to take the folded clothes and bring them back up into my room and put them away.

    After I was going to leave to go downstairs to relax, but I heard the shower in the bathroom still running. And what I had done was just open the door gently. But the only reason that got me interested to open the door, was because I remember Christopher just being horny sometime ago. So I had gone into the bathroom that was foggy of steam from the shower. And I had just decided to quietly take off my dress and my panties. I decided that I wanted join him fully in the nude.

   When I got into the shower, opening the glass door, he jumped for a second and he was not expecting me to join in with him.

   "Emma, what are you-"

   "Shush...it's alright. I'm not gonna let you fuck me. But I can definitely take care of you." I softly said gently.

       I pressed my lips to his and I had gotten soaked in the shower with him. And the first thing I did was just kiss his neck and he leaned his head back for access. And then I kissed down his torso all the way down to his happy trail.

"No, I'm supposed to be the one taking care of you." He was pulling away, but little was I going to let him go that easy or that simple.

"It's okay, Christopher." I said softer than a whisper, but he was able to hear.

I honestly didn't care about much as long as I had him. And he had grabbed onto me harshly before I could go any further with him.

"Are you sure you wanna do this now?" He murmured seductively.

I nodded at him, and then he directed me down to him and I took ahold of his member, just taking the tip and gently just licking the tip and I gently took him inside my mouth. I took my fist and slightly began to pump my fist up and down his erected member. He moaned, and I just took him in my mouth, sucking him long and deep.

"Oh my god," he sighed, holding my wet hair out of my face.

I held onto his waist, while he thrusted himself into my mouth. I was able to look up at him and give him direct eye contact. And I just stared up while he thrusted in hard into me. And I didn't stop no matter what. I knew that soon with the fast quick pace I was picking up I'd have him coming in minutes.

"Please please please don't stop." He muttered, while he pulled my hair into a fisted ponytail behind my head. "Oh my god, don't stop. Your doing so good."

I took my mouth off of him to gasp for air. And then of course I had brought my mouth on his member and he was having quick thrusts into my mouth.

"Yes, right there," he whispered and I knew that I would have him over the edge in seconds. And I knew that he would be coming so quickly. "Oh my god, your gonna make me come."

"Yes," I giggled, coming back up to kiss his lips while my hand started to stroke him. "Promise me you'll only come for me."

I had just kept up my pace, pumping him up and down. My lips smashed against his while I still pumped him up and down. And just as soon as I had done that, I saw how close he was. He grabbed onto me and then he had nodded telling me he was gonna come.

"I'm gonna come so fucking hard." He breathed in my ear, and in seconds he was grunting as I jerked him off, releasing him right into my hand.

He finally was able to breathe. And slowly he relaxed himself before he could actually catch his breath, and then he sighed. I pulled him close to me as I kissed him. And after the excitement I was fully aroused.

I was honestly couldn't stand if I couldn't have him. Even if I was forced to stay away from him for days it would drive me crazy. And it would drive me insane that I would lose my mind.

     The shower's water was pouring down on us. And then as I kissed him long and hard it was intense, he pushed me against the wall and he kissed me aggressively.

    I liked that.

     "Your turn now." He mumbled.

  Before I could even try to deny, he got down on his knees and he immediately started to lick on my clitoris.

   "Christopher, I'm..." I hesitated once I felt him, "oh god..."

   "Your gonna come nice and good for me now." He chuckled breathlessly.

   "Yes," I moaned, nodding.

      And of course he just smiled at me and then he started to just continue to lick and suck on my sex. His pace was very gentle. I took my leg and put it on back of his shoulder for better access. And with his head between my thighs, I moaned, rocking right into him.

   "Just like that. You feel so good." I whined, my hands in his wet blonde hair.

      And I had just moaned my heart out while he kept licking and sucking my melting core. I knew I would combust. The faster he went the more excited and aroused I became. My body ached for him and I felt goose bumps rise on my skin. And cried out for him as the more he just continued to eat me out.

   "Oh my god, Christopher...I'm..." I cried.

   "Yes yes yes," He added his two fingers inside me gently. And he started thrusting his two fingers inside me. "I want you to come all over my fingers."

     I nodded, holding back my impatient screams. "Yes...fuck!"

   "I want you like this all the time. I want see you like this all the time. I need you like this everyday, Emma." He whispered, continuing up his pace as he moved his fingers in and out of me in a quick rapid pace.

   "Yes yes yes yes....don't stop don't stop don't stop. Right there." I cried loudly for him, panting.

   "I want you to come for me, Emma. Come for me." He pleaded.

    I nodded, letting him know how close I was. And I knew I would come at any second if anything. And I just cried for an orgasm while his fingers went deeper and deeper inside me.

     And then I sighed, unable to tolerate the wait any longer. I threw my head back as he still thrusted his fingers into me deeper. My jaw dropped open and then all of a sudden I heard a knock.

    I gasped.

    "Emma?" Dad said on the other side of the door.

   Shit. Oh fuck. Double fuck.

    "Y-yeah?" I called on while in the shower.

        Christopher didn't stop his motions. He kept thrusting his fingers inside me like crazy. And I tried my best not to make any noise. But Christopher made it impossible. My father is on the other end of the bathroom door. Christopher gestured me to stay quiet.

   "Dad, I'm in the shower!" I hollered to him.

   "Okay. Emma, are you alright?" He asked as if he could sense something is wrong.

      I hate that's so intuitive and very empathic. Or else he wouldn't assume anything.

    "I'm..." I said moaning softly under my breath trying to control myself. "..fine. I'll be out in a minute."

     And of course he was silent for a moment and I tried to control my breathing while Christopher continued to thrust his fingers inside me and he licked his tongue on my cleft while I was trying not to moan.

   "Okay. Well I'll be downstairs when you get out." He said, and then he left.

     As soon as he was gone and I knew for sure I felt myself released around his fingers just as I felt myself climax. And after I had released like a tsunami he then came to me and he kissed my lips hard.

   "Oh my god." I sighed.

    Once we were finished doing it and we could relax, we shut the shower off, Christopher got out grabbing the towel to wrap around his waist. He opened the closet giving me a towel that I wrapped around myself.

   "Wait. We can't make it obvious. Just go into your room and if they ask why your wet you say you were in the pool before they got home." I told him.

  "Okay." He softly said.

      I opened the door and then he exited the bathroom and then I took his clothes throwing them into the hamper along with my dress. And then I left the bathroom after a few minutes. And I decided on going into my room. And I shut the door behind me, locking it. And then I opened my walk in closet, grabbing myself a nice sweats and a plain red tank top. As soon as I was dressed, I towel dried my hair. And then I decided to just leave out of my room after my hair was fully dried.

    I went downstairs and I caught up to whatever was going on. I found dad in the sitting room while Colleen was in the kitchen.

  "So," dad began. "Did you like your new car?" He laughed after.

   "Yes, it was very lovely." I replied, sitting down on the sofa.

  "Christopher and I both talked about it together for a while. He insisted you get a car. And I wasn't all for it at first. But then I knew that you deserved it." He said.

    I put a smile on my face. "Thank you, dad."

     "Well tonight I don't have work. So we're all going out to dinner tonight. And I think it's about time we all gather together as a family." Dad told me.

     I knew dad wanted to get close to me again which I didn't think was bad. I nodded, smiling.

   "Okay." I agreed.

   "And," Colleen added, "we'll be one big happy family."

  "May I ask where is Christopher?" Dad asked.

   "Who knows." Colleen jokingly rolled her eyes and then she left the room to go on a search for him in the house.

   Dad payed his attention back on me.

   "Emma, I want us to have no differences. Put anything that is bothering us aside. And today is important, honey. I mean seventeen years ago you were born. It was the happiest day of my life." He said.

   "Yes, it is." I grinned and then I embraced my father.

     I smiled at my dad and then a few minutes later Colleen came down with Christopher. Wow he cleaned up pretty good he looks like he wasn't in the shower at all.

   "So is this a happy family?" Dad asked.

   "Yes!" We all responses to him.

   "Then let's make it Emma's day. It's her seventeenth birthday. Let's make it the best."

~

Before we had to go to the restaurant, I decided on going through all my dresses. I wanted to look nice and I wanted to look fancy. But not too fancy. And so I had just decided on wearing my summer blue mini sundress. And I had decided on wearing my hair up in a high ponytail to keep my hair out of my face. And after I got dressed I slipped on my blue dress shoes. And I had quickly put some makeup on.

"Emma!" Dad called for me. "Hurry up let's go!"

Dad had been calling after me for ten minutes. And I had just decided on finishing to put my mascara on. And then I had just taken my time and after a minute Christopher had knocked on my door.

"Emma, c'mon hurry up." He told me.

"Okay. I'm coming." I grabbed my purse with my phone, and I headed for my door where Christopher was the entire time waiting outside my room.

And when I saw him he looked at me in a nice way that I didn't take my eyes off of him.

"Wow Emma, you look beautiful." He smiled.

"Thank you," He smiled. "Now let's go before your dad searches for us with a detective."

I nodded and then I followed with Christopher right down the stairs to the front door. And of course dad and Colleen went out into their car and then Christopher and I left, locking up and we got into Christopher's car.

We followed dad's car to the restaurant. And while driving, we just went directly down on the nice roads of Santa Monica. And the skyline was just perfect and beyond beautiful.

~

While at the restaurant of Vincenzo's, a nice fancy Italian restaurant. I was a concerned on that wine that dad had. But I just enjoyed the time we had here together. And through most of the night dad brought upon how the day of September fifteenth is always his perfect day because of me.

Christopher didn't one time take his eyes off of me. He was sitting right next me. And no one was around because dad had got reservations a couple hours ahead. My plate was of spaghetti and meatballs. And of course, I just thought of how crazy tonight is. Christopher has been a bit clingy since we got into this restaurant but our parents were too much into conversation and oblivious to notice.

"So Christopher," dad went into another conversation and I hated when he started the conversation like that. "Your leaving for college next week. It must be exciting."

"Yeah, actually it is. I been packing. And classes don't start until two weeks. But I wanna get there early and get settled in." Christopher explained.

"We'll miss you." Dad said as if he actually cared, showing feelings towards him like he cared. Since when does he care?

      The mention of Christopher leaving for college definitely scared me. It only scared me 'cause I hated the mention of it. I hate it terribly. And the way dad can just talk about it like it means nothing. My dad is a great faker with stupid false emotions like he cares. And he's also good at playing the victim. And I hate guys that do that. And if my mom could handle that. It's fucking insane. But obviously she couldn't. Because she left him. And now Colleen is married to him...can she handle that?

   "It's obviously important, Christopher. We love you and in a week it's gonna be hard." Colleen said in her soft angelic voice. "You'll be in college. Becoming the man I...and your dad would have wanted."

      She was getting emotional and I could swear that she was about to shed or cry tears from her eyes. But I had looked at her, seeing she loves Christopher like any mother would. And I just stared at the conversation that was happening.

    I took a drink from my glass and I just couldn't believe what was going on that their talking about Christopher going off to college.

  "Hey mom, I was thinking that I might go visit Grandma Charlotte. I haven't seen in her in a while. The only time we talk is through email. But I should go to see her." Christopher said.

    Colleen wasn't buying this.

   "Honey, are you sure that's a good idea?" She asked him.

   "Yeah, I know you guys don't get along. But she's still my grandmother. She's dad's mother. She hasn't seen me since my sixteenth birthday. I wanna see her after two years." He said.

    Colleen cleared her throat. "Well okay honey. If that's what you want. I mean she helped with your scholarship. And she's paid a lot. So go if you need to."

     I watched Christopher put a smile on his face. And as soon as dad and Colleen began to just talk about how the house will be quite different. For the matter of the house will be filled with just me coming from school. And of course Christopher off at college. And visits for the holidays and weekends occasionally. Christopher's room will still be his room. 'Cause when comes home to visit he'll stay there.

The crazy part is I feel something is about to go down. Like something is to happen to me. I am definitely intuitive like my father. I just know something is going to happen. And I just feel it happening. And for some reason it's happening right in my face and I could never know. The pressure had got to me so quickly I wasn't sure the second the headache came on. I felt myself nearly feel myself pass out or...worse.

"Emma, are you okay?" Colleen asked.

"I'm...excuse me." I quickly got up, fleeing from the table making my way to the restroom.

I ran straight into the bathroom stall and I had just puked my guts out it seemed. I just felt myself heaving and I released the bacteria that was probably all in my system. Whatever it is. I felt my stomach while I just puked up into the toilet nonstop. It reminded me of something crazy was happening. But not where it was serious.

I sat up, finally able to breathe. And then I flushed the toilet. And I had gotten up and I went to the sink to wash my hands. And I just stared at myself in the mirror and I gotta say I looked awful a second ago. But now I'm fine.

What was that, I thought to myself.

I just grinned at myself and I took a paper towel wiping my hands dry. And then I left out of the bathroom and I returned back to the table, joining them. They were all laughing. And I just couldn't believe that any of this happened while I was gone. Were they worried for a second? But I don't care.

Once I returned they all went silent. And they had their attention on me.

"Is everything okay, Emma?" Dad asked.

"Yeah. I just wasn't feeling too good." I said.

Our conversations went deep into other things but then Christopher looked at me like crazy. Like he was thirsty. Immediately he placed his hand on my thigh and then I felt my phone buzz.

       Text from Christopher:
  If only you knew...I'd fuck you right now
   😋🤤

         Text to Christopher:
         OMG No, we're too exposed. It's a risk.

           Text from Christopher:
             I just wish I could have you right
             now. I don't think I can go days
            without you. Xoxo 😘

               Text to Christopher:
            LOL do you seriously want me
            right now?

        Christopher looked at me and nodded his head at me. And the first thing I did was take his hand and place it on my upper thigh as he stroked. I exposed myself by moving my dress up a bit and he took my panties moving them to the side and started to stroke my wet clit. I acted like everything was normal. I just bit on my lower lip, trying my best not to move or make a sound. Our parents were still in a deep conversation while Christopher was getting me off as he just continued to rub and massage my dripping, wet, throbbing core.

     I was hungry for him. I did everything to stay silent. But it was impossible. And I just seriously wanted him and he just massaging on my clit faster with the pad of his thumb. I wanted to come for him just like that. Nothing helped us getting caught due to the loud overpowering opera Italian music of a woman playing through the restaurant.

  I tried not moaning or making a sound. I just acted like everything was fine. But how could I? And I knew I was about to reach my peak.

   "Come for me," he whispered to my ear.

I nodded, unable to resist his words. I grabbed onto his thigh aggressively. And as terrified as I was I was just terrified of how this will be once I release. I still bit my lip and just as then, I released. Coming right on his fingers. I breathed finally but softly. Our parents were still in conversation. I faked a cough to distract them while I grabbed a napkin and I gave to Christopher to clean his hands with. And then I faked a smile at our parents.

"Emma, are sure you're alright?" Colleen asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I nodded.

And then it was all back into smiles and laughter. Especially when we dig right into dessert. I had a fudge mountain brownie with whipped cream and a cherry on top. I shared it with Christopher while we poked our forks into it, eating probably the most delicious dessert. It was absolutely amazing. I loved it all the way.

~

Once we were back home, dad and Colleen persuaded a cake they made secretly and I noticed the seventeen candles they had on it. Andover course, the candles were lit up like fireworks. And they all sang happy birthday to me. Colleen had her camera and dad had his own Polaroid camera to take photos of me.

"Now make a wish." Colleen said cheerfully.

I paused for a second. What could I actually wish for? I had everything I possibly wanted? I wished hard enough and I got the guy I always wanted. But not physically. If or when the truth comes out I want them to accept us. And so I didn't take my time, blowing out my candles.

And I just stared directly at at them while they took their pictures. Even Christopher took pictures. But on his phone. And I actually adored it. I smiled big and real. And while I decided on cutting my cake, I watched Christopher post that picture of me on his Instagram. And he adored it with a smile.

And afterwards, I had gone upstairs to my room to get out of my dress and throw it in my hamper. I decided on getting in a nice knee length purple silk nightgown. And then I took my hair out of a ponytail and I decided on just wearing it down. And I had combed my hair while I was on my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Dad and Colleen were downstairs watching a movie. And I chuckled to myself and I started to turn on the faucet and I took my toothbrush and toothpaste out and I began brushing my teeth. And then of course, I had just stared at myself in the mirror while Christopher had joined me to brush his own teeth. We brushed our teeth in silence.

And just after that, I smiled at Christopher, seeing him stare at me while I stared at him. He was only dressed in his boxer briefs. And of course to me he was damn sexy. But I freaked if my father saw this scene he'd think something is going on. When clearly there is.

"So," Christopher spit into the sink. "What happened back at the restaurant?"

"I just didn't feel well. I think it was the food. It just didn't agree with my stomach." I said.

"Okay. You had me worried." He said gently.

He rinsed his mouth with the water from the faucet. And I just stared at him before he was going to leave. I grabbed his arm.

"Wait." I pulled him back.

"What?" He asked, facing me while I pulled him in to kiss him deep and passionate.

"Sleep with me tonight. In my room. Please."

"I'd like to. But our parents might...catch us." He cautiously said.

I shook my head. "No, they won't. Dad never goes in my room. And if we wake before he does then he won't catch us. I promise."

"Emma, I'm-"

"Christopher, do you trust me?" I murmured, holding him right against me. Our foreheads pressed against each other and we both breathed gently with our eyes closed.

"I trust you. You know I would trust you with my life."

"Then please stay with me. Just tonight. You leave in a week and I don't want to lose you. Ever." I whispered to him, and he nodded.

"Okay." He sighed. "But quietly."

I turned around to place the cap to the toothpaste back on and I put my toothbrush away and then I took Christopher's hand and as we left I flicked off the light as we had gone directly to my room. We got in my room and I had Marshmallow sleeping on my loveseat. We both sat on the end of my bed.

"Christopher, promise me if anything were to happen to me that you'll take Marshmallow. And you'll take care of him for me." I said gently.

He chuckled in disbelief but then he knew I was being serious.

"Emma, nothing is going to happen to you. I promise. Okay? But if...then yes I'll take him. But I promise you nothing is going to happen to you." He said.

"Okay." I nodded.

He kissed me as he pushed me down gently while hovering over me and we went into an intense make out session. And then Christopher reached to turn off my lamp on my nightstand. And then I had fallen right into his arms, cradling with him. And while I was lying beside him with my heart on his bare chest, his heartbeat was music to my ears that put me to sleep into the slumber of night.

A/N:
       Thank u guys for being so patient
       With me. It's been hard lately since
        I get busy a lot. But I'm definitely
        A big fan of my own story it seems.
         I just love EMMA & Christopher 💞

             THEY ARE SO SO PERFECT!

  If you liked this don't forget to vote and comment down in the comments. Because I love to hear your thoughts, opinions and complaints and predictions. And btw I read every comment. Even if I don't reply I read it xoxoxo 😘 😚

•Vote
• Comment
• Predict

#staybeautiful 🌹
#loveyourself 🥀

🐇 🐇 🐇
🐰 🐰 🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231 17 18
This is a story of love and hate Sometimes the hate can come from your own family as well as outsiders. Let me start by introducing myself,I'm X that...
1.3M 32.5K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
2M 80.4K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
230K 9.3K 75
"Mels I think we should break up" David said to her, his voice flat, no emotion, as though he wasn't blowing up her entire world with his blunt words...