The Male Member Of Twice: Twi...

Por MilkyWay2424

Twice are on a month break and don't have to worry about the Idol life. They can go out and do whatever they... Más

00: Introduction
01: Nayeon
02: Jeongyeon
03: Momo
04: Sana
05: Jihyo
06: Mina
07: Dahyun
08: Chaeyoung
09: Tzuyu
10: Yongbok
12: Levanter
13: Plan
14: Han and Changbin
15: "Confession"
16: Decision
17: Sad
18: Apologies
19: TMT
20: Remove
21: Option
22: Movies
23: Zoo
24: Food
25: (Cup)Cake
26: Breakfast
27: Games
28: Swim
29: Bed
30: Picnic
Ending 1 - Twice

11: Move

3.9K 91 86
Por MilkyWay2424

(Night)

I just woke up from my sleep that I took in the afternoon. I sit up and stretched. Now that I slept in the afternoon, I guess I'm staying up late again, making songs and stuff. I get out of bed and as soon as I did, I hear yelling outside my room. I open my door and peak my head out. The yelling is coming from the living room.

I start walking towards the living room slowly.

Sana: You girls always ruin my plans!! Do I ever get in the way of your plans?! No!! So stop ruining my time with him!!!

Chaeyoung: It was my plan too Sana!!!

Tzuyu: Mine as well!

Sana: No it wasn't!! I soon as I said it, you all decided to join in too!!!

Jeongyeon: That's not true at all! We all planned it!

They all planned it? What were they planning on doing? I continued walking down to the living room but stopped when I heard my name.

Sana: No you girls didn't! As soon as I said I wanted to hang out with Y/n for a whole week, you all had to take him away! Y/n was supposed to be mine!!!

Nayeon: Well what about you Sana?! You copied me when I kissed Y/n!! As a matter of fact, you all did!!!

Sana: That's because it wasn't fair! We all wanted to kiss Y/n but we didn't plan on doing that! Instead, you just kissed him without even telling us before you went out!

Nayeon: And that's why we took your week with him away! Because we all wanted to hang out with him and it wouldn't be fair if you just had a whole week with him!

Sana: At least I told you girls my plan! You just kept things to yourself! I called dibs on a whole week but you all didn't care about me!

Nayeon: Oh shut up Sana, you're such a kid!

Sana: I'm not a KID!

(Oof)

Nayeon: Hey! Don't push me!

(Oof)

Sana: Ahh! I hate you!!!

Jihyo: You two calm down! Everyone calm down!! You all are ridiculous!!!

As soon as she said that, I heard her yell and then heard a bang.

Jihyo: Ow~

Oh no, she's hurt and the girls continue to yell at each other again.

Nayeon: You all had to copy me and kiss Y/n! You all were too jealous!

Jeongyeon: It was to make things fair!

Sana: Same with me trying to hang out with Y/n! You all copied me!!

Chaeyoung: Oh my god, shut up Sana! We didn't copy you, we all planned on hanging out with Y/n! And to make things more fair, we each got to hang out with Y/n for a whole day!

Momo: Well, you all got to spend the whole day with Y/n! I just got to eat dinner with him! I think it's fair that I get to hang out with him more after this!

Dahyun: Excuse me?!?! I didn't even get to go outside with him! I had to take care of his sick butt!! I should get to hang out with him after this!!!

Mina: After Dahyun and Momo, I'm going on another date with him.

Tzuyu: Actually, I'm going to have another date with him. He said that he wanted to hangout with me more.

Everyone: HE SAID THAT TO ME TOO!!!

They kept yelling and I walked into the living room. They didn't know I was here. I saw Jihyo on the ground, she was holding the back of her head. They probably pushed her.

You: HEY!!!

I yelled at them and caught their attention. They all looked at me with surprised faces.

Sana: Y-Y/n?

Nayeon: When did you get here?

You: Just now. Why are you all yelling? And why is Jihyo on the ground hurt? Did they push you Jihyo?

She nodded her head.

You: Geez, you all need to calm down.

I walked up towards Jihyo to help her up, but I didn't noticed Nayeon's jacket on the ground I slipped on her jacket, fell down and hit my head on the floor.

(Oof)

You: Ouch.

Jihyo: Y/n, are you o-

Nayeon: Y/N!!!

Nayeon went up to me and helped me up. She then hugged me and rubbed the back of my head.

Nayeon: I'm sorry! Are you okay? I didn't know my jacket was on the ground.

You: Wow, why don't you help Jihyo up? She's still-

Jeongyeon: Nayeon! Let go of him! You don't deserve to hug him!

Jeongyeon then pulled Nayeon off of me and pushed her aside. She then hugged me.

Jeongyeon: Sorry that Nayeon was irresponsible and left her jacket on the ground. She probably meant to put that there so you could get hurt since she hates you.

Nayeon: That's not true! Don't say stuff like that!

Nayeon grabbed Jeongyeon and pulled her off of me too. She was about to hug me again but Jeongyeon pulled her back again.

Nayeon: STOP!

Jeongyeon: YOU STOP!

Nayeon and Jeongyeon started yelling at each other. Suddenly, I felt someone hug my left arm. It was Mina.

You: What?

Mina: Come on, let's go before things get crazy.

Mina tried pulling me to my room but then Momo hugged my other arm.

Momo: No! Y/n! Let's go eat, just you and me again!

Momo pulled me the opposite direction from Mina and they were stretching me.

Mina: Let go of him Momo! We're going to his room where we can be alone!

Momo: You let go of him! We're going out to eat! He's probably hungry!

They continued to pull me as they kept yelling at each other.

You: Girls, knock off please. Jihyo is right, this is ridiculous. Just st- Huh?

Suddenly, someone hugged me from behind. I didn't know who it was until they started talking in my ear.

Tzuyu: Y/n, can we go on another date please?

You: Tzuyu?!

Sana: Hey!!!

Sana then ran up to me and hugged me.

Sana: No! Me and Y/n are going on another date!

You: Sana?!

Tzuyu: He's mine Sana, let go of him.

Tzuyu started pulling me towards her way while her hug was getting tighter

Sana: No, he's mine! You let go of him! All of you three let go!

Sana started pulling me towards her way too and her hug was also getting tighter.

Sana: Grr! Let me have my week with him!!!

She then let go of my but grabbed my shirt and pulled me even harder.

Tzuyu: Hey!

Tzuyu also let go of me and grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me as well.

Tzuyu: Let go!!!

Sana: Never!!!

You: Please! Let go you four!

They didn't listen to me. Jeongyeon and Nayeon were yelling at each other. Momo and Mina were yelling at each other. Sana and Tzuyu were yelling at each other. But Dahyun and Chaeyoung weren't yelling at each other, thank god.

Dahyun: You know what, since everyone is angry, I'll get angry too!

Dahyun then turned to Chaeyoung and pushed her. She stumbled backwards but didn't fall.

Chaeyoung: Hey! What was that for?!

Dahyun: I don't know! But that's what you get!

Chaeyoung: Oh yeah! Fine then!

Chaeyoung pushed Dahyun back.

Chaeyoung: There! Now we're even! And now I'm angry!

Dahyun: Why?!

Chaeyoung: Because you pushed me for no reason!

Dahyun: You're just angry because I'm a better rapper than you.

Chaeyoung: That's not true! I'm the main rapper!

Dahyun: But you don't act like one!

Chaeyoung: Unnie! Stop being mean!

Jihyo: Girls! Stop yelling at each other!! And let go of Y/n!!! NOW!!!

Jihyo started yelling too but no one was listening to her. Now everyone is yelling and the dorm was being filled with yells. Jihyo tried to get the girls off of me but they kept pushing her back. While Sana and Tzuyu kept pulling my shirt, I could hear it rip.

You: Hey! Sana! Tzuyu! My shirt! It might rip!

They didn't listen to me, they just kept yelling at each other while pulling my shirt. It kept making that rip sound and I could feel my shirt becoming more loose.

You: Please! You two!! Stop it!!!

They still weren't listening to me. They kept pulling and pulling until it finally ripped apart.

Sana: Wah!!!

Tzuyu: Ahh!!!

They both stumbled backwards. Sana fell on the ground while Tzuyu hit the wall. They both had a half of my shirt. Everyone stopped yelling and now I'm shirtless. My abs, my pecks and my strong arm muscles were now revealing.

Jihyo: I told you girls to stop! Momo! Mina! Let go of him right now!

Momo and Mina finally listened to Jihyo and let go of me.

Jihyo: Y/n, are you o-

You: Grr! You girls are crazy! Why are you all fighting?! Why is Jihyo the only sane one here?!

Nobody said anything.

You: When I got here, Jihyo was on the ground and she hurt her head. No one helped her but when I fell, I got attention. Why did no one help our leader up?

Nobody still didn't say anything.

You: You all got to control yourselves. You all are acting crazy that it's to the point where you girls get physical on each other. Do you girls even care?

They still didn't say anything. Sana then got up and hugged me.

You: What are you-

Sana: Get dressed, we're getting away from these girls.

You: Sana-

Momo: No! We're gonna go eat.

Momo hugged my arm and pulled me.

Momo: Let's go Y/n!

You: What are you-

Dahyun: Hey! Me and him didn't go out on a date yet! I deserve to at least have him tonight and tomorrow!

Dahyun grabbed my hand and pulled me.

Dahyun: C'mon Y/n!! Let's got!

You: Will you please sto-

Tzuyu: N-no! I want him!

Tzuyu hugged me from behind again and pulled me.

Tzuyu: He's mine! We're both the youngest in the group! Let us be together!

You: Oh my god, just-

Everyone: Let go of him!!!

The other girls surrounded me again. Chaeyoung and Dahyun were fighting, Nayeon and Sana were fighting, Momo and Jeongyeon were fighting and Tzuyu and Mina were fighting.

Jihyo: Stop!

Jihyo again tried to pull the girls away from me but they kept pushing her back. One of the girls pushed her hard that she fell and hit her head on the floor again.

Jihyo: Ow~

That's when I had enough. I started getting angry and annoyed.

You: Ugh... STOP IT!!!

I yelled so loud that everyone went silent.

You: Let go of me...

Nayeon: But Y/n-

You: LET GO!!!

Everyone immediately let go of me.

You: You all are insane, leave me alone.

I helped Jihyo up and then turned around and started walking to my room but someone grabbed my hand.

Sana: Y/n wait,

You: Tch, let go of me.

I pulled my hand away from her and continued walking to my room. When I went inside my room, I closed my door and locked it. I went to my drawer to get another shirt and then right away,

Sana: Grr, this is all of your fault!

Nayeon: How is it our fault! You started it!

Sana: No I didn't!

They started to yell at each other again. I ignored them and just lied down on my bed with my earbuds in. I started to listen to music so I could block out the yelling. It helped a lot and I was starting to get calm. Suddenly, I hear bangs coming from my door.

You: What the...

I took out one of my earbuds and hear the girls are behind me door.

Chaeyoung: Y/n! I'm sorry! Let me in and we can talk things through!

Sana: Hey, no! Y/n! Don't let her in! Let me in!

Dahyun: No! I deserve to be alone with Y/n! Who took care of him when he was sick?! ME!!!

They kept banging on my door.

Jihyo: Girls stop it! He doesn't want to be bothered!! Leave him be!!!

I heard Jihyo yelling at them but they didn't listen. They just kept banging on my door.

Sana: WILL ALL OF YOU BACK OFF!!!

Nayeon: How about you back off Sana! He doesn't want to be around a little kid!

Sana: So what makes you think that he wants to be around you?! You're a kid too!

Nayeon: Shut up!

You: Grr...

I put my earbuds in and turned up the volume of my music. I still hear the bangs and the yells behind my door but it's really faint. I closed my eyes and just tried to go back to sleep. After a couple of minutes went by, I heard a really loud bang that interrupted me and scared me. I opened my eyes and jerked up.

I saw that my door swung opened and that Sana and Nayeon are both on the ground, holding each other. The other girls were outside of the door with shocked faces. I immediately took out my earbuds and looked at all of them.

You: WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!

Sana: S-sorry Y/n!

Nayeon: We didn't mean to bust in!

You: How'd you even open my door?! It was locked!

Jihyo: I told you girls to stop! And now you girls broke Y/n's door!

You: Jihyo what happened?!

Jihyo: They kept pushing each other and then Nayeon and Sana both got pushed towards your door and they hit it hard that the door busted it open.

You: Grr! Get out of here!

Sana: But-

You: Out I said! Everyone get out and leave me alone!!!

Jihyo: Let's go, leave him alone. You all pissed him off.

Dahyun: Wait I-

Jihyo: No! Enough! Everyone leave!

Everyone that was crowded at my door left. Sana and Nayeon got up and left too while keeping their eyes on me.

Jihyo: I'm sorry Y/n, I'll try to talk to them.

Jihyo was about to leave but I didn't want her to.

You: Wait! I want you to stay.

Jihyo: Why?

You: I just... need to talk to someone that's not insane.

Jihyo: Oh... Okay then...

I stood up from my bed and Jihyo entered back into my room. I went up to her and hugged her and she immediately hugged me back.

Jihyo: I'm sorry for what happened.

You: I don't get it, why were they fighting?

Jihyo: Well, it started off with them arguing about who would get to hang out with you next and then Sana was getting mad because she planned on hanging out with you for a whole week and thought that everyone was ruining her plans. They started yelling and started bringing up more things to argue about. And then chaos broke loose.

You: (Sigh)

I broke the hug and me and Jihyo looked at each other.

Jihyo: They're gonna keep fighting about you, we should do something.

You: What do we do?

Jihyo: Hmm... Do you have another place to stay?

You: Huh? Why?

Jihyo: Because, if you're gone during our break, then maybe they'll calm down and I can talk to them about what they did was wrong and hopefully they apologize to each other and make up.

You: I mean, I guess I have another place to stay at while we're on our break, but are you sure I should leave?

Jihyo: If you stay here then they'll just keep asking you to hang out with them and keep fighting about who gets to hang out with you first. It'll be even more chaotic if you stay. If you're gone, none of them will get the chance to hang out with you and then hopefully they can chill.

You: I suppose I could stay at a friend's place while I'm gone. He's close by so I won't be far from here.

Jihyo: Okay good. When everyone is asleep, pack up and then leave. Okay?

You: (Sigh) Yeah... Okay...

Jihyo: I'll let you know when you can start packing.

Jihyo left my room and I sat down on my bed. I texted my friend if I can stay at his place until the end of this month and without asking any questions, he said he'll let me. I told him to stay awake until I arrive at his place and he agreed to do it.

You: (Sigh) Dammit Noonas...

(Timeskip)
(Midnight)

It's midnight and Jihyo checked to make sure everyone is asleep. She then went inside my room to let me know.

Jihyo: Everyone is asleep. Pack up a few clothes and some other stuff you need. Don't pack everything though, you're not leaving forever.

You: Okay, I will.

Jihyo: I'll wait for you in the living room.

You: Alright.

Jihyo left my room. I first texted my friend to see if he was awake and he was. I got off of my bed and grabbed my backpack that was under my bed. It was a big backpack, so I could put a lot of stuff in here. I went to my drawer and grabbed 8 shirts, 8 pairs of pants, 8 shorts, 8 undies and 8 pairs of socks. I wanted to have clothing for each day of the week and one extra clothing just in case. I set everything aside and put my laptop in my backpack first. I then folded all of my clothes military style so that my clothes didn't take up too much space.

I put all of my clothes in my backpack and everything fit perfectly in my bag. I then closed it and put my headphones, my chargers for my laptop and my phone and other useful stuff in the small pockets. I looked around my room to see if anything else was useful that I could put in my backpack but there was nothing else I needed. I grabbed my phone, my wallet, and my earbuds and put them in my pocket. I then grabbed my pillow and my folded blanket and left my room.

I entered in the living room and see Jihyo sitting on the couch. She looked at me and stood up.

Jihyo: All set?

You: Yeah.

Jihyo: Okay, let's get you out of here.

Me and Jihyo walked to the door and I grabbed a couple of my jackets from the coat hanger. I put one of them on, tied one around my waste and put one over my shoulder.

You: Are you sure that this is the best idea?

Jihyo: Positive. They'll calm down after the break.

You: Okay, I hope so.

Jihyo: Make sure to stay in touch with me though. I'll tell them that you're staying at a friend's place so they don't need to worry about you going missing and stuff.

You: Alright... Thanks Jihyo. I'm glad you're not crazy as them.

Jihyo: (Giggles) It's because I'm respectful and responsible. Don't worry, I won't go insane.

You: Good, thank god.

Jihyo: Anyways,

Jihyo hugged me and I hugged her back.

You: I'll text you everyday and let you know what I've been up to.

Jihyo: Good, I'll let you know what's happening here while your gone.

You: Okay.

I put my shoes on and stepped out of the dorm.

You: Even though the girls are crazy, I'll still miss them while I'm gone.

Jihyo: Don't worry, you'll be gone just for the rest of this month, you'll see them again next month.

You: I know... Anyways, thanks again. I'll see you later Jihyo.

Jihyo: You're welcome... Bye Y/n, stay safe.

You: I will. And try not to get hurt by them again.

Jihyo: I'll try my best.

We both smiled at each other. We waved goodbye and she closed the door.

You: Okay then, got to go to my friend.

(Timeskip)

(Knock Knock Knock)

I knocked on my friends door and waited for him to open it. After a few seconds, the door opened and I was greeted by him.

You: Hey, sorry to keep you waiting

He smiled at me.

Felix: It's fine mate, glad that your here... Come in...

You: Thanks Felix

I went inside his dorm and he closed the door behind us. The lights were on in his dorm and I see that everything was neat and clean. He takes good care of his dorm, but he is living alone, so I don't expect his dorm to be messy. He then put an arm around my shoulder and smiled at me again.

Felix: Welcome to my dorm! Enjoy your stay here!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

529 216 30
Momo was not sure about what she felt , she had a bubbly happy sweet girl she could always count on , Sana , Sana became a best friend to her , all t...
4.3K 222 9
(Twice's Jihyo x FemReader) After graduating from high school, it's time for college. You and Jihyo have been friends since their first year of high...
1.5K 123 12
She's a victim naive enough to fall for someone over milkshake hang outs in cheap diners. But this is high school, and Nayeon doesn't think Momo will...
906 40 9
In Korea lives a family of 4 people and there are 9 girls/ your best friends since elementary school ( the 9 girls are twice members) that are friend...