Change of Feelings - A Noco F...

By space1jam

This book is now finished! After Total Drama Island, Noah and Cody are still dating, though now their relatio... More

The second season
Seeing him again
Total Drama Action
The peanut gallary
Afterwards
World Tour
Team Chris is Really Really Really Really Hot
Super crazy happy fun time Japan
London
Like an eel dipped in greace
Eliminated...again
11th Place
The mean girl, the eel, the stalker, and the geek
Volcanos, kisses, betrayal, oh my!
Back with him - Epilogue
Author's note

Not a chapter, just letting you guys know something

1K 21 2
By space1jam

Hi everyone! Don't worry, this isn't anything bad.

So, originally, I thought writing Noah in WT and the challenges would be fun, but I've had so many drafts and failed attempts at writing the challenges. So for the next chapter, I've decided that I'm going to fast forward to I see London, the episode where Noah is eliminated, just to kind of speed things up. I don't want to do this, but the chapters would take me way longer and wouldn't be my best work if I tried to write the challenges. I feel like I can focus more on Noah by himself if he's eliminated. Sure, Cody won't be there, but after a few chapters of Noah, I'll probably fast-forward to the finale.

Like I said, I don't want to do this and I feel bad, because I thought it would be fun to write, but I don't think that that's the case. I'm sorry if this makes any of you annoyed.

Stay safe,

-space1jam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 69 20
A book full of oneshots of Total Drama mainly ships and more!! I am open to any requests of ships to write about, or story ideas!!! I haven't written...
627K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
41.9K 459 21
Noco story β€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉA total drama AU where Noah and Cody fall in love during TDI far from canon show β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή99% focused on Noah and Cody β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ήthe perfec...
1.1M 36.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...