A Complex Princess

By Iamtheroyalauthor

Amelia is the daughter of Prince Harry of England and his ex-wife, Ava. Although not born with the title of p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Opinion
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 13

1.4K 25 6
By Iamtheroyalauthor

Meghan: How was the night?

Amy and Miley: Short!

They said, complaining.

Ariana: I can see that Miley has something in common with Amy.

Miley: High five!

She said, extending her hand to Amelia.

Demi: Miley has always been lazy.

Miley: The Disney princess who only arrived with sleepy face on the film sets said.

Demi: It was always very early!

Miley: It was very funny to see Demi arriving at Studio in the morning, looking like a zombie.

Demi: Waking up early to record scenes is terrible.

Miley: You see?

Demi: But you weren't the most excited in the morning, either.

Miley: Yeah.

In ten minutes they were all done with breakfast.

Meghan: Okay. I'm going to take Amy to the University. If you want, you can go home with the other driver.

Demi: Okay. Bye, Amy.

Ariana: Bye.

Miley: See you.

Priyanka: Have a great class.

Amy: Thank you. Goodbye.

Amy said goodbye and went with Meghan to the car.

When evening fell, Meghan went with the driver to pick up Amy.

Meghan: Hi! How was your class?

Amy: It was cool. We did some tests and they evaluated me in the classroom.  It was interesting.

Meghan: Good! You better get ready quickly, otherwise we will be late for the meeting.

Amy: Okay.

The two left at half past five and arrived at the Obama' s house at six.

Amy: Uncle!

Barack: Amy! How long! I missed you so much. Come and give me a hug.

And so it was done by Amy.

Amy: Where's Aunt Michelle?

Michelle: I'm here.

She said when entering the room where they were.

Michelle: Oh, my goodness! How you grew up you are!

Amy: You say that every time we see each other, Aunty!

Michelle: But it's always true.

Barack: Meghan!  How are you?  It's been a long time since we last saw each other.

Meghan: Barack... we saw each other at Michelle's party a month ago.

Barack: That's right! It's been so long!

He said, going towards her to give her a hug.

Meghan: Hi, Michelle.

Michelle: Meghan.

Meghan: It's always so great to see you.

Michelle: I can say the same about you.

Barack: Shall we sit down?

He pointed to the table.

Amy: Sure!

In fifteen minutes, everyone had arrived, except one person.

"Excuse me. Can I serve lunch now?"

Amy: There's someone missing.

"Demi!"

They all said.

Demi: Me! I'm here.

Barack: As everyone say, old customs never change.

Nick: And Demi is not going to change, for sure.

Joe: Demi will always be the queen of delays.

Everyone laughed.

Demi: OK. I get it. Is there anyone else missing?

Michelle: We had invited Selena. But she left town.

Demi: Yeah. She is on tour.

Nick: You are not going to believe what I just saw.

He said, with his cell phone in hand.

Joe: What?

Nick then started to read the news.

Who is the mysterious girl?

   The celebrities Meghan Markle, Demi Lovato, Priyanka Chopra and brothers Nick and Joe Jonas were seen entering a Japanese restaurant with a girl who appeared to be between 12 and 14 years old.

   And since then, several rumors have started to emerge. Who is this girl? It is the question that does not want to remain silent. Is it a mysterious daughter? A secret sister? Any cousin?

   Did any of them, more than a decade ago, have a daughter and not reveal it to the world? It looks like we'll have to wait to find out. Unfortunately paparazzi were unable to take photos that showed the face of the mysterious girl.

   In addition, singers Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus were seen entering the restaurant a few minutes after them.

Miley: Oh, no...

Demi: Secret daughter?

Demi looked at Meghan.

Joe: These people come up with some things so weird!

Meghan: Harry is going to freak out.

She said, a little embarrassed and afraid of her boyfriend's reaction.

Amy: Aunt Kate is going to freak out.

Michelle: Barack is already freaking out.

She said, pointing to her distressed husband.

Obama: This is absurd!  How could they say those things? Amy's just a kid.

Ariana: The press is capable of anything.

Demi: They will go deep into this story.  They will not stop investigating until they discover the truth.

Amy: That's just two months from now.

Joe: Can you imagine?  It will be the news of the year. Prince Harry's secret daughter was seen walking with a gang of celebrities in Los Angeles.

Nick: That would be interesting, but your face was not photographed. They may not even suspect.

Priyanka: At least something more serious has not happened.

Meghan: Thank God.

The rest of the meeting was very pleasant and everyone left at eight o'clock.

Meghan: What do you want to do now?

Amy: I think I'm going to lie down.

Meghan: It's still early.

Amy: I know, but I'm tired. Do you call Pa and Aunt Kate?

Meghan: Sure. They will need to prepare themselves for the news. Good night.

Amy: Good night!

After Amy went to the bedroom, Meghan took the opportunity to call Harry, who happened to be with Kate and William.  She explained the situation and Harry laughed that Amy was mistaken for a daughter of one of them, while Kate and William were very concerned. Meghan also took the opportunity to ask if Ava's condition had improved, but on the contrary, it only got worse.

After the call, Meghan went to her room to sleep, but suddenly she heard Amy screaming and decided to go to her room.

Meghan: Amy, what happened?

Meghan realized she was having a nightmare.

Amy: Pa! No! I don't like her! Don't marry her! She does not like me! She hates me!

Meghan was touched by those words.

Meghan: Wake up. Amy!

Amy: What happened?!

She asked, waking up scared.

Meghan: You were having a nightmare.

Amy: Was I speaking?

Meghan: Yes.

Amy: So you know what it was about.

Meghan: I know.

Amy: Look, I'm sorry. That's not what you're thinking.

Meghan: No problem, but I really want us to have a great relationship. I don't want you to hate me.

Amy: I don't hate you. It was just a nightmare. I was just scared of what was going on.

Meghan: What did you see?

Amy: My father was asking you to marry him; he left me alone and you were there, saying that after the wedding he would forget me.

Meghan: That would never happen.

Amy: I know.

Meghan: I would never say that to you.

Amelia sighed.

Amy: I know. I was just scared.

Meghan: It's okay now.

She said, stroking the girl's hair.

Meghan: Now, try to go back to sleep.

Amy: OK.

Meghan retired and went to her room to sleep, but the sleep did not last long, as she woke up at two in the morning feeling that something was not right. Her first thought was Amy. Then she ran to the girl's room.

When she came in, Amy was moaning, burning with fever. Meghan despaired, as the house was far away from any hospital, not to mention that they were without a driver. Her first instinct was to call Kate.

Kate: Meghan? Isn't it dawn for you there?

Meghan: Yes, Kate. But... Amy is moaning and burning with fever. And I am a long way from any hospital and without a driver.

Kate: Calm down! How much is the fever?

Meghan: Hmm, it's 102.2°F.

Kate: Okay. It can't be more than that.  Otherwise she can convulse. Try to keep her as cold as possible, without blankets.

Meghan took off the blanket that was covering her.

Meghan: OK.

Kate: Try not to wake her up. Take one of those ice packs and put it on her forehead.

Meghan did exactly as Kate ordered.

Meghan: Done.

Kate: For now there is nothing more to be done. It's better if she doesn't wake up.  MLet her rest, and it would be nice if you slept with her.

Meghan: Sure. Thanks.

Kate: You're welcome. Anything more that happens, call me.

Meghan: Sleep well, Amy.

She said while sitting in the armchair beside the bed and spending the rest of the morning there.

[...]

Author's note:

   I haven't post in a while, because there's this site that it's posting stories of Wattpad on their platform and hacking people's cell phone information. My stories are there, so... Here's a short chapter for you.
   But I think no one cares if I don't post anymore, as I only have "ghost readers".

— Manu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.4K 15
Her Royal Highness, the Princess of Wales, Princess Amelia Blanche Frances Mountbatten- Windsor, Dutches of Lancaster and Clarence and only female ch...
1.1K 16 17
Amelia finally has time to go to a party. It's been a tough past 2 years for the newly grad, and she can't wait to unwind. Until a mishap happens lea...
28.4K 1.2K 28
(Completed) Princess Amelia Cardston is put to a task by her parents. They want her to go to another kingdom and pretend to be a common girl in order...
138K 5.8K 33
*COMPLETED* Amelia is a seventeen year old girl in the eighteenth-century. As an English duchess, she must marry rich to fulfill her destiny. Ther...