✓ | 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓𝐓...

By -lovelysupernova

⇢ ˗ˏˋ UNDIVIDED ATTENTION * ˚ ✦ ❝𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.❞ ┌───... More

˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒
˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
( i ) ♡ 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚.
( ii ) ♡ 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠
( iii ) ♡ 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥
( iv ) ♡ 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬
( v ) ♡ 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲
( vi ) ♡ 𝐨𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥
( vii ) ♡ 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥
( viii ) ♡ 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲? 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲?
( ix ) ♡ 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥
( xi ) ♡ 𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐜𝐡
( xii ) ♡ 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
( xiii ) ♡ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝟐.𝟎
( xiv ) ♡ 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐣𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧!
( xv ) ♡ 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐢!
( xvi ) ♡ 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡?
( xvii ) ♡ 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
( xviii ) ♡ 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
( xix ) ♡ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞
( xx ) ♡ 𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤!
( xxi ) ♡ 𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝!
( xxii ) ♡ 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
( xxiii ) ♡ 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰
( xxiv ) ♡ 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?
( epilogue ) ♡ 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
˖⋆࿐໋₊ 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒
ONE YEAR.
Q&A TIME!

( x ) ♡ 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲

6.3K 291 120
By -lovelysupernova

〔𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ; 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯〕
〔𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘺〕

"I REALLY LIKE VALENTINE'S DAY in this office. It's kind of like grade school. Everybody gives out little presents and stuff. Like last year, Jim gave me this card, with Dwight's head on it, it was horrifying and funny and..." Pam explained.

"Oh, I never liked Valentine's Day. However, Jim got me the same card, so in retaliation both this year and last year, I put duct tape with little hearts around his chair," Willow said, giggling at the statement while a shot of Jim's duct-taped chair showed. "He actually invited me over to play cards with his friends, so I'm gonna do that this year."

"That's nice, Roy and I'll probably go out."

"Everybody, can I have your attention please? Since it's Valentine's Day, there's something that I wanted to say. I love the women of this office. Pam, I love you." Michael said as he walked over to Pam with a bouquet of faux roses in his hand. He grabbed her hand, kissed it and handed her a rose.

"I love you, Willow." Michael said as he walked over to her. He took her hand and kissed it, handing her a rose as well. She awkwardly nodded as Michael went over to the other women of the office.

"Michael has a few tricks for Valentine's Day. He found a place where you can get twelve plastic roses for ten dollars and he's got a great line. 'Me so thorny.'" Pam read.

"Lookit, mine says 'Surely I love you, and don't call me Shirley.' With both words spelled wrong." Willow showed her card to Pam, both grimacing.

The door of the office opened, and a delivery man holding a big bouquet of red roses. He placed it on the reception desk; Pam reading the small card.

"Phyllis." Pam called out. Willow looked over to look at the bouquet, eyes widening. Phyllis went over to pick up the bouquet.

"'Happy Valentine's Day, Darling, love Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration.'" Meredith read out, referring to Phyllis' boyfriend.

"Aw, isn't he sweet." Phyllis said as she took the flowers back to her desk.

"They're really nice, Phyllis." Willow commented.

"Thanks Willow."

Michael exited his office, ready to leave for his big business meeting at Corporate in New York.

"Hey Pam, you 'Heart N.Y.' right? You want me to pick you up anything?" he asked.

"That's okay.

"Alright."

"The best present would be, you do a good job in front of the new CFO." Oscar said.

"Dude, I'm gonna nail it. Me in New York? Oh, I own that city. 'Fuggedaboudit!' See ya!" Michael walked out of the office, hand raised in a wave.

"Thankfully we can actually pay attention to our work this Valentine's Day." Willow muttered. Jim nodded in response.

Willow returned to her desk after getting a cup of coffee. She noticed that Dwight was absent from his desk. There was a closed cardboard box adjacent to the keyboard. Knowing immediately who it was from, she sighed and tried to distract herself from her childish jealousy over something she could not control.

Dwight came back to his desk, looking at the mysterious box.

"What is this?" he asked cautiously.

"I don't know, it's on your desk." Jim replied.

"Yeah, but who put it here? And for what purpose?" 

"It was there when I sat down."

"I didn't see who put it down." Willow added. Dwight took out a Swiss Army Knife and carefully cut the tape on the box. He opened it up and read out the card, which simply said 'Happy Valentine's Day.' He placed the card down and took out a bobble head, a smile slowly etching onto his face.

"It's me. I'm the bobble head! Yes!" he cheered. Willow's feelings of resentment softened a little when seeing Dwight so happy about the gift. Smiling giddily, he placed the empty box on the ground and put the new bobble head next to his pencil cup.

"It's cute." Willow said halfheartedly. Dwight nodded; resuming his work.

One hour, two more giant presents for Phyllis and three completed games of Solitaire later, Willow stood up to get her lunch and eat in the break room. Unbeknownst to her, Dwight immediately stood to follow her. She opened up the fridge and grabbed her lunch box.

"Willow, hi how're you doing? Good. Listen, may I speak with you... privately?" Dwight asked.

"Um, okay."

"Break room, five minutes. Make yourself a cup of vanilla coffee. I know you enjoy that." Dwight whispered before leaving her alone. Confused, Willow put her lunch box next to the coffee maker and poured herself a cup, sweetening it as she liked it. Taking a sip, she made her way to the break room, where Dwight was pacing around the back table.

"Sit and eat. Don't look at me." Dwight ordered. Willow placed the mug and lunchbox on a table and started to eat a bit of her lunch.

"What's up?" Willow asked.

"Are you good at anything in regards to getting a partner a Valentine's gift?" 

"You need to get something for someone?" Willow said slowly, anger building up inside.

"Yes. And the reason I didn't get anything for this particular person, who shall remain nameless, is that she's not really the kind of person you'd think would be into Valentine's Day."

"Uh huh. Um, sometimes the gesture of getting something outweighs the actual value of it." Willow answered.

"You mean, I should get her a ham or something?"

"Um, not a ham. It's about doing something or getting something to show her that you really care." The words hurt to say, but she remained strong.

"Okay, I get it now. I know exactly what to do. Thank you Willow." 

"You're wel- oh." Dwight rushed out of the break room. The younger Halpert sighed to herself as she continued to eat her lunch. 

The door of the break room opened, revealing Jim with his lunch.

"You eating without me today?" he asked, sitting to the left of his sister.

"I'm sorry, I got hungry early today." Willow replied. 

"Oh, don't worry about it. You coming tonight? Two people already bailed."

"Of course!" 

"Oh thank God."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." Willow smiled.

"Honestly? Fuck Valentine's Day." Willow grumbled.

The rest of the day passed in a blur. Willow was just about ready to go home with Jim, especially after seeing Angela with a key likely from Dwight. Gathering her stuff, she sighed to herself and began to follow her brother out of the office.

"'Night, Pam. Happy Valentine's Day. Say hi to Roy for me." she muttered.

"You too, have fun with Jim." Pam replied. Willow nodded and went into the elevator.

"Who's gonna be there tonight?" Willow asked.

"Uh, just Alan and Dan. Everyone else are on dates or something."

"Ugh." Willow sighed. Jim laughed a bit in response. 

The Halpert siblings exited the elevator and began to make their way to the parking lot. 

"I'll meet at yours soon, I need to get out of these god damn clothes." Willow said. Jim nodded as they both got into their respected vehicles. Willow sighed loudly as she began driving to her apartment. She put a Mötley Crüe CD into the player. Heavy metal blasted through the speakers as a means to 'forget about love' (according to Willow anyway).

Pulling into her designated parking space at her apartment complex, Willow turned off the ignition and exited; still quite annoyed at the events that transpired earlier at work. She knew she was acting a bit childish in regard to everything, but she claimed she 'couldn't help it.'

After a small elevator ride, Willow exited and walked down the long hallway toward her apartment. Outside the door, she saw a dark wine bottle with a note on the ground. Picking it up, she opened it up; reading 'happy valentine's day. thank you for helping me today. enjoy the beet wine. from, dwight k. schrute x.'

A small smile etched onto the brunette's face as she unlocked the door of the small apartment, pocketing the note. She placed the bottle on the kitchen table and went inside her bedroom to change. 

When she finished changing into a casual outfit, Willow took the note out of the pocket of her discarded pants and put it in a small jewelry box where she had many different mementos of sorts from her life. Smiling, she shut the box and made her way out of the apartment. 

Back downstairs and in her car, Willow began to drive over to Jim's house. Remembering the bottle of beet wine back home, she reminded herself to thank Dwight for it, although a bit puzzled on how he knew her address. As she was pleasantly surprised that she was at least acknowledged by Dwight, it did not really change anything. He was still with Angela; and Willow decided that it was fine. Saddening, but fine. 

"At least we're friends..." Willow said aloud. Shaking her head, she pulled into Jim's driveway and prepared herself for a night of gambling and laughing with her brother and friends; a group of people who would never let her down.

━━━━STARRY SPEAKS!
hi guys! i'm so sorry if this
chapter is a little shorter than
usual! i promise it gets better
soon lmao! also, thank you
all sm for all the votes and
comments! ily all so much ah
<3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 63 12
Trollhunters: Tales Of Arcadia Book Follows first season of trollhunters Follow the story of Freya, whose world is changed over a couple of days. A...
1.8K 35 10
"𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞."
73.8K 1.9K 13
"𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒, 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑔𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒." *** a girl that's never been appreciated, finally meets the people she's needed all along or a...
7.3K 299 17
Jim Halpert and Dwight Schrute fanfiction story. They are both in love with one another but they refuse to tell each other how they really feel. Fri...