Epiphany

Door KelisAjanee

Trials and hardships are nothing new to Tiana, she's taken them on her entire life. Living in survival mode h... Meer

SUMMARY
CREDITS
EP:1
EP:2
EP:3
EP:4
EP:5
EP:6
EP:7
EP:8
EP:9
EP:10
EP:11
EP:12
EP:13
EP:14
Author's Note
EP:15
EP:16
EP:17
EP:18
EP:19
EP:20
Author's Note 2
EP:21
EP:22
EP:23
Story Schedule
EP:24
EP:25
EP:26
EP:27
EP:28
EP:29
Author's Note 3
EP:30
EP:31
EP:32
EP:33
EP:34
EP:35
EP:36
EP:37
EP:38
EP:39
Author's Note 4
EP:40
EP:41
EP:42
EP:43
EP:44
EP:45
EP:47
EP:48
EP:49
EP:50
CLOSING
Author's Note 5
New Book Announcement!
Novel Improvements
Exciting News

EP:46

1.1K 107 30
Door KelisAjanee

Chapter 46

Owen's Perspective

"Being both soft and strong is a combination very few have mastered."-Yasmin Mogahed

•••••

    THE past few days had been great. Tiana was bringing out parts of myself that I was newly discovering as a man. She ran through my mind daily and I never wanted to be apart from her. Our connection was perfect and the sex was off the charts. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other and every second of the day I wanted her. She responded to my needs as if it was nothing. We were like wild animals desiring to take our clothes off of one another every available chance. I couldn't get enough of her body. We fucked like rabbits whenever we could.

      It was a turn on teaching her new things and showing her how to use her body for sexual pleasure whether that was in the bedroom, living room, kitchen, or even outside. She was so excited to learn and new to everything it was sexy watching her reactions to intense forms of pleasure.

     With her, all caution was thrown to the wind and she only cared about feeling good and making me feel good as well. She was a freak without even trying to be. She continuously chewed on her bottom lip with small whimpers of need escaping her mouth as I held her tiny body up in the air digging into her. Her brown legs were tightly wrapped around my torso while she forced her eyes shut basking in the moment. I steadily hit her g-spot back and forth allowing her juices to drip down my dick.

"Look at me."

"I can't," she moaned holding onto my neck with a death grip.

"Tiana look at me right now." I stroked harder making her moan louder as our skin smacked together.

She opened her pretty eyes looking into mines.

"That dick feels good?"

   I slowed down my movements hearing the echoes of a clapping noise between us. Her mouth hung open as she nodded her head.

"Huh?"

   I felt her walls gripping me tighter than ever as she kissed me sweetly before looking back into my eyes letting me know one thing, she was about to cum. I sped up my movements pounding into her with force.

"Ahhhhh Owen please."

    She threw her head back releasing around me. I wasn't too long after that. After our intense session, I laid her gently on my bed going into the bathroom to dispose of the condom. When I came back into the room she was spread out on the bed naked and sweaty staring at me with a smile on her face. I walked over to my closet getting ready to shower. She watched my every move.

"What you lookin' at?"

"You"

I sent her a wink.

"You ready to shower mama?" I asked walking over to her.

"Yes but I can't move." She hid her face in one of my pillows.

    I picked her up taking her into the bathroom as she giggled in my arms. We took turns showering then got ready for the day. It was around five in the afternoon as we rode around town in my car handling business. We talked about random shit as the radio played in the background. Lately, Tiana had been very touchy towards me and even a little clingy, which I didn't mind, it was just new. I had been out of the game for so long I forgot how nice it was to have a girlfriend.

"Where are we going now?" She asked sitting with her legs crossed in the passenger seat with her hand in mine.

"I gotta drop by Sixty's school right quick to bring her some papers she left at my house for her presentation today."

"Oh okay. I haven't seen Sixty in a while."

"She be busy most of the time."

   When we got to the campus I called Sixty to see what building she was in. Tiana and I walked hand in hand down various halls searching for her.

"Hurry up Owen I'm up next!" She yelled through the phone.

"Girl I'm tryin' besides nobody told you to leave yo damn folder at my place anyway."

   We continued walking down a hall searching for the particular room number Sixty had informed me of. I spotted Keri down the hall talking to an Asian girl with a book in her hand. Her and Sixty were close, I'm sure she knew where the room was.

"Aye Keri!" I yelled out as we got close up on her.

   She stopped talking to the girl looking up with a startled reaction. When she recognized who I was she rolled her eyes.

"Owen? What are you doing here and what do you want?" Her voice held an attitude.

"Relax witch, I was wondering if you knew where room M125 was?"

She scoffed, "two doors down."

   She turned her attention back towards the Asian girl ignoring me as Tiana and I continued down the hall. Tiana tightened her grip around my hand.

"Who was that?" She asked looking back.

"She's friends with Sixty."

"Oh, she's gorgeous."

I shook my head, "looks ain't everything baby."

   When we reached the room door I peeped my head inside searching for Sixty. She stood tapping her foot against the floor and biting her nails.

"Sixty!" I waved the folder in the air.

She rushed towards the door taking the folder out of my hands.

"Thanks, O you're a lifesaver." She sounded relieved.

"No problem."

"Let me hurry up and get everything together before they call me up."

She looked down noticing my hand interlocked with Tiana's.

"Oh, hi Tiana." She said suggestively with a smirk on her face looking back and forth between us.

"Hi Sixty"

I threw my head back rubbing my eyes, "don't start"

"I won't...for now but we'll definitely be catching up later, thanks again."

   She ran back inside the room leaving us by the door. We headed for the nearest exit walking to the parking lot outside.

"Where to next?" Tiana asked.

"I don't know if you wanna come or not, but I'm still workin' on Twon's car because of Kacey's rampage. I could drop you off at home or you can chill at my place until I get done. It's up to you."

"No it's okay I'll go with you."

"Aight," I kissed her cheek unlocking my car doors.

    When we arrived at Twon's apartment he stood outside smoking a blunt with trap music playing at a medium volume. His hood was up on his car as some random girl sat giggling in a chair next to him. Tiana and I walked up on his porch.

"What's up man. What's up Tiana." He dapped me up.

"This Bresha," he pointed over at the girl.

"Hey yall," she waved adjusting her shorts.

"Ah hey," Tiana said awkwardly as I shot her a wave.

"Man this ain't the hood, put that shit out and turn the music down." I said growing frustrated.

"Man chill out and stop actin' like a bitch." He said taking another hit.

This nigga never took anything seriously.

I shook my head, "what you need help with again?"

I went over to his hood checking over a few things.

"Damn slow down, we got time."

"You might got time but I'm not bout to get caught up in yo bullshit, especially with my girl over here so let's hurry up and get this shit over with."

"Damn"

    I got started on helping him with his engine and tires soon taking my shirt off from the scorching sun. Tiana sat in a porch chair playing a few games on her phone. It was funny slick watching her converse with the girl Twon had over, she was so uncomfortable. When I got done helping Twon out with his whip Tiana and I headed back to my place as the sun was slowly going down. I prepared dinner when we got back to my apartment for myself while Tiana ate a nasty ass salad.

"Baby, did Faith talk to you about the trip to Oregon yet?" Tiana asked coming into the kitchen as I stood at the stove.

"Yeah, she did." I retorted back dryly.

"You don't sound that excited."

"I'm not." I shrugged my shoulders as she looked at me with confused eyes.

"Why not?"

"Not to offend you baby, but for the most part your family seems stuck up and snobby. I mean you told me you have no relationship with your family members besides your deceased mother and sister because they disowned you, your sister and mother when she got pregnant at an early age. Plus the fact that their millionaires and have never looked out for your sister or you doesn't sit well with me."

"True but it's their money, not ours."

"That still doesn't make it right Tia."

"But we're only meeting my sister, her husband and kids not the rest of those horrible people."

"Oh, you mean the one who's married to a millionaire herself and barely talks to you." I grabbed a glass plate from a cabinet.

"It's not that black and white baby." She walked over to me grabbing my hand.

"I hope not, I'm just sayin' you sure these people really cool with all of this? Tiana, we have two completely different backgrounds and although it might not matter to you it matters to other folks."

"Listen, Angie and Jeremy aren't like the rest of my family, why do you think I keep in contact with only them. They'll be cool with it trust me." She kissed my cheek for reassurance.

"Aight but I'm only goin' for you to spend some time with your sister I really don't give a damn about Faith's wedding pictures, she bein' dramatic and shit."

"I really appreciate that baby." She chuckled going back into the living room.

I followed her turning the stove off after placing a lid on a pot.

"So tell me a little more about your family. Sometimes I feel like I know everything about you then other times it's like you're a stranger." I sat down next to her on the sofa.

She chuckled, "well my grandfather and grandmother on my mother's side Bennett and Elise owned a very expensive winery business in California, which was a huge success. It sold tons so they invested in other businesses. When it came time to have children they had my mother who's the youngest and my uncle Terry. Terry was the golden child perfect grades, Ivy League schools, elite athletics all that fun stuff. Anyway, my grandparents wanted both of them to past down the family wealthy so Terry became an investor, but my mother wanted to be an artist even though they forced her to go to Law school."

I listened intensely.

"When she turned eighteen she met my father Donny." She chuckled.

"My grandparents didn't accept Donny as my mother's boyfriend because he didn't come from money and apparently that would ruin the wealth cycle in our family, but Donny encouraged my mother to chase her dreams of being a painter and showed her parts of herself that she would have never been able to see on her own. Because of him she dropped out of Law school and enrolled in art school. My grandparents weren't too pleased with that."

"They ended up falling in love and my mother got pregnant with Angie. My grandparents told her to get rid of the baby or that they would cut her off for good, so my mom ran off with Donny to Oregon. Her and Donny were struggling to make ends meat especially with a baby in the mix and when she got pregnant with me Donny couldn't take it anymore and up and left one night out of nowhere. My mother ended up raising Angie and me on her own stuck in Oregon giving up her dreams of being a painter. She worked a lot as a truck driver to keep her bills paid, so Angie mainly took care of me when mom was away."

   Tears fell from her eyes as she continued baring her soul. I rubbed her knees in a comforting manner pulling her closer to me.

"I never got the chance to meet my father, hell I don't even know if he's still alive. My mother was my everything so when she passed it was like my world had ended. It's like everything good in life was stolen from me in the blink of an eye, so I stopped believing that I deserved good things until I met you and your friends. I've never felt so stable and happy in my life Owen and I don't want that to end. Money isn't everything trust me, you guys are a true family and that's all I've ever wanted."

She sniffed as I wiped her tears, "baby you ain't gotta worry about me hurting you or losing what we have alright?"

"Alright"

Witnessing her tell her story and confine trust in me was a beautiful thing and I didn't take any of it with a grain of salt.

"I love you." I kissed her hand.

"I love you too."

46
KelisAjanee
All Rights Reserved

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

26.3K 1.8K 45
After a loss that crumbles Tiana's world, it seemed her path was set on being haunted with a perpetual darkness for the tragedy she's faced. It seeme...
2.8K 353 68
Just s short little story about young love, self discovery, and finding happiness even when things don't go the way we hoped they would.
16.1K 1.2K 31
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ 16+ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š, ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ, ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž & ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ...
Kismet Door (+)

Tienerfictie

1.9K 63 8
A depressed teenage girl finally wants to change and finds assistance along the way. This will be a story of love, courage, and personal discovery.