Your my Deku. (COMPLETE)

By An_inconvenience

Izuku Midoriya has always liked his childhood friend turned into bully, Katsuki Bakugou. Maybe he liked him i... More

70k reminder. (please read.)
damn nerd
l-living with K-Kachan
Truth or Dare
w-wait K-Kachan
I love you
NEW KID
Date night
how do I explain this?
Coming out
A/N
Am I?
dorms?
coming out pt.2
A/N
drunk
Really again
No I'm not
Idk what to name this chapter
D-Dad
D-Dad pt.2? I guess
A/N and and update ig?
Turn Around
Pop Quiz
Prom gone wrong pt.1
another A/N
Prom Gone Wrong pt.2
You're my Deku
FUCKING 1.K READS
UH WHAT
BRO WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK
bruh- what- how- what-
im about to kashoot myself
30k special! QnA
40k special! (i actually wrote something)
.
almost 2 years later :/
shameless self-promo

1.5k special

2.1K 59 138
By An_inconvenience

A/N: somebody wanted a little extra  thing and so I'ma do that because I have a really good idea. Also face reveal because why not, I went swimming at my uncle's and got sunburnt so yeah sorry I know I'm ugly. Onto the story~

(A/N: i removed the photo because that was when I identifed as female and was female presenting and it made me uncomfortable.)

Title: anniversary with a surprise (y'all know where this is going)

Dekus POV

I'm internally screaming right now, it's finally me and kachans 5 year anniversary, I've been literally counting down the days and I'm so excited.

we moved in together after high school  since we're going to the same college. This morning I had woken up in kachans arms like I have almost every single morning. I looked up at him, he was awake looking back down at me.

Kachan: good morning nerd"

Deku: Good morning kachan, happy 5 years!!"

Kachan: happy 5 years dork"

He kissed my forehead and I blushed

Kachan: Everytime I do that you get flustered I don't understand, we've literally fucked (y'all can use your dirty minds for that) and you still get flustered when I kiss our forehead"

I couldn't tell if he was mad or joking or both.

Deku: Oh S-sor-"

Kachan: No, don't apologize it's okay, your adorable when you get flustered"

I once again got flustered, he chuckled and held me tighter.

Kachan: Now, I'm gonna go make breakfast"

I shook my head no not wanting him to leave. I held onto him.

Deku: Noooooo stay here and cuddle with me"

I whined as he tried to sit up.

Kachan: I'll make you katsudon"

I immediately sat up leaving kachan still laying down .

Deku: really?!!?!"

Kachan: I knew you would get up, I'll go start"

Deku: yay!! Thank you kachan"

He was about to get up, but before he could tackled him into a hug. He hugged me back.

Kachan: yeah yeah, now let me get up already, like damn"

Deku: oh yeah sorry"

I say quickly getting up.

Kachan: I fucking swear, if you apologize one more damn time"

Deku: Sorry?"

He face plamed as he stood up infront of me. He leaned in a kissed me, I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his around my waist. He released and studied me, I was one of his hoodies with a pair of sweatpants.

Deku: what? Is there something wrong?  I kinda look like trash rig-"
Kachan: No you don't, you look adorable right now. Especially in my hoodie"

I got flustered again, That happens way more than it should, author fix your shi- I was cut off by kachan walking out of the room.

Kachan: I'm gonna go start food now"
Deku: Okay thank you again"

I decided I should take a shower, so I did. I grabbed a towel, and headed to our bathroom.

Time skip brought to you by my sunburn that stings like FUCK

Bakugos POV

I had finished making the food, earlier I heard the water from our shower turn on so I assumed deku was showering. I had just heard the water stop right before I finished so I texted him

Me- make sure you change into something nice, I'm taking you to a few different places-

My Nerd💚- O-okay thank you kachan-

Me- How do you manage to stutter over text?-

My Nerd💚- I don't know my fingers get all shakey

Me- 🤦

I put my phone back into my pocket and dished Deku some food, then mine and sat at our little circular table. We lived in a different apartment but it was close to our old one because deku still wanted to be able to visit his mom, it was only a 1 bedroom 1 bath but that's really all we needed, it had A/C and a built in dishwasher which was awesome, the living room and kitchen was open plan so there was a good amount of space , it also had a community pool which was pretty clean.

Surprisingly the rent was cheap, Deku was for some reason working at Starbucks while I worked as a waiter at a restaurant. I placed the food at the table and waited for Deku, about 5 minutes later he came out and saw the food, his face lit up like a child on Christmas.

He ran over ran over and sat down next to me. He was in basic black shorts with a his stupid shirt that literally says "shirt" and a jean jacket with cotton sleeves.

Deku: Thank you! Thank you!"

He said jumping up and down.

Bakugou: How are you so fucking excited?"

Deku: it's our 5 year anniversary! And you made katsudon!!"

I laughed a little and rolled my eyes.

Time skip by my sister who let me use her aloe vera lotion for my sunburn (thanks Tiny love you)

I had finished eating before Deku, who had already gotten 2nds, I'm not judging my cooking is hella good.

Bakugou: I'ma go shower"

Another freaking time skip because I need to get this out by Saturday

After my shower I got dressed into a pair of black ripped jeans, along with a basic black T-shirt with a flannel. I looked around my room for the thing, I finally found it, the small dark navy blue box. I had called the girls yesterday while Deku was at work, they got overly excited at just the words

*Flashback*
I was in the living room on a group call with the class one 1-A girls and Kendo from 1-B.

Uraraka: So bakugou why did you want to talk to us?"

I pulled out the box out of my pocket and opened it to reveal a small sliver ring, ingraved on the ring says I'll love you, my Deku. I immediately heard squeals .

Bakugou: I want to propose to Deku"

Mina: finally you grew some balls"

Bakugou: oh shut it, how should I do it?"

Jirou: maybe sing him a song?"

Kendo: I doubt bakugou can sing, why not take him somewhere that brings back memories?"

Yaomomo: According to midoriya, most of their memories were at a park, don't do that, take him on a magical vacation and propose there"

Bakugou: 1.fuck you guys I can sing 2. Me and Deku made memories in other places too and 3. I can't afford that"

Uraraka: what about something that includes all 3?"

Mina: yeah that's actually a good idea"

Bakugou: who would've known, you shitty extras have braincells"

Uraraka: just because your dating my bestfriend doesn't mean I won't hurt you"

*End of flashback*

I went downstairs, deku was rinsing the dishes and putting them into the dishwasher. He didn't seem to notice me, so me being the good I am, I went up behind him, wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder. He jumped a little bit, but realized it was just me and relaxed.

Deku: o-oh hey kachan, are you ready?"

Bakugou: yep, thanks for doing dishes" 

Deku: yeah"

Time skip to at the beach brought to you by my depression kicking me in the ass right now

Dekus POV

We just got to the beach, we we're sitting on a blanket on the sand. We had went to a restaurant (use your imagination) kachan paid for everything, completely denying my protests.

The moment we're in right now is so cliche, we are leaning back on our hands watching the sunset holding hands. It may be cheesy but I love it, I looked over at kachan who was smiling. A rare sight for most people but for me it happened alot, he noticed me staring and looked at me concerned.

Kachan: Your staring, is everything alright?"

Deku: O-oh yeah, it's just nice to see you smile"

I smiled brightly at him, he smiled back.

Kachan: wanna go for a walk?"

I nodded yes. He seemed very nervous  for some reason I was about to ask, when he stood up and held his hand out to help me up. I grabbed his hand and pulled myself up, we started waking along the shoreline.

We had been walking for a few minutes, kachan still looked really nervous so I decided to ask him if everything was okay.

Deku: hey kachan, is everything okay? You seem really nervous"

I turned to the side looking at him, he stopped and looked at me.

Kachan: oh it's nothing"

Deku: you can talk to me, you can trust me"

Kachan: I know and I do trust you, I just can't tell you yet"

Deku: what do you mean 'yet'?"

Kachan: you have to wait"

He changed his nervous face into a smirk, I'm so confused what does he mean?' we went back to walking, for a little, just talking. I started rambling on about all might, my all time favourite superhero, I was mumbling so much I didn't even realize kachan was behind me calling my name.

Kachan: hey, deku.."

Deku: did you know when he was younger he actually used to-"

Kachan: Izuku!"

I quickly turned around at the sound of my first name and saw kachan staring at me. He was holding something in his hands, a small, dark blue velvet box.

Deku: yes kachan?, Oh was I mumbling again? Sorry I didn't mean too"

I said while looking down at the floor.

Kachan: Deku, look at me"

I looked up and he was holding the small box once more but it was open, there was a small sliver ring with an ingraving on it I couldn't make out what it said. I liked up at kachan who was even more nervous than before.

Kachan: I know I haven't always been the best person to you, I bullied you in middle school and some in high school, I've tried my best to make it up to you but i know I still have a lot to make up for. I was so so happy when you agreed to date me, something I didn't think would ever happen. You being in my life makes my life better and I want it to be like that forever. Dek- Izuku Midoriya, will you marry me?"

I froze. 'he wants to marry me.......OMG HE WANTS TO MARRY ME'

Kachan: I know this is probably alot right now, so you don't have to answer right now"

He said calmly. I did the only thing I could do in that moment

I jumped up and hugged him and just kept nodding over and over again.

Deku: YES YES YES"

I started crying a little. He hugged me back until he went and kissed me.

Everything about this moment was perfect, the sun was setting, the waves were calm, the beach was quite due to the lack of people. It was perfect.

Kachan: okay, can you let go now so I can breath"

I giggled a little and let go.

Deku: Sorry I'm just really happy, I would love to be your husband!"

He held out his hand and signalled for me to out my hand on his. I placed my right hand in his and he slid the ring on my ring finger.

Deku: it's beautiful Kachan, how much was this?"

I gazed at it, I looked at the engraving and 'I love you, my Deku'

Kachan: the price doesn't matter, what does matter is that, I love you, more than you could ever imagine"

Deku: and you call me cheesy"

I giggled more and hugged him again, he hugged me back almost immediately.

Deku: I love you kachan"

Kachan: I love you more Deku"

I FINALLY UPDATED. by the time this comes out I've already almost hit 2k so ima just use this as my 1.5k special. I'm so sorry it took so long to update, depression, anxiety and my homework have been destroying my energy and I just recently just started feeling to write, good things have been happening ex. ONLINE SCHOOL FINALLY ENDED FOR ME TODAY and other things that. Thank all of you for reading it means more to me than you think. Love you all 💞
- Alex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
149K 4.3K 58
โ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™กโ™ฅ๏ธŽโ™ก Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...
121K 3.6K 47
**under going editing . So if some chapters look poopy it's cause it is lol. Chapters with โœ”๏ธ are edited but may or may not be changed** Bakugou Kats...
1.2K 17 37
STORY: COMPLETE!! Start: April 30 ,2024 End:June 15 ,2024 BKDK (Bakugo x Deku) If you know me very well, you'll know I never been great of desc after...