The Clouds Above (Lee Suji...

By yannathebanana

literally cause im bored ::) More

Prologue
︵‿︵‿୨1୧‿︵‿︵
︵‿︵‿୨2୧‿︵‿︵
︵‿︵‿୨3୧‿︵‿︵
︵‿︵‿୨4୧‿︵‿︵
︵‿︵‿୨5୧‿︵‿︵
︵‿︵‿୨6୧‿︵‿︵
︵‿︵‿୨7୧‿︵‿︵
︵‿︵‿୨8୧‿︵‿︵
︵‿︵‿୨9୧‿︵‿︵
︵‿︵‿୨10୧‿︵‿︵
︵‿︵‿୨12୧‿︵‿︵
︵‿︵‿୨13୧‿︵‿︵
︵‿︵‿୨14୧‿︵‿︵
︵‿︵‿୨15୧‿︵‿︵
︵‿︵‿୨16୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨11୧‿︵‿︵

9 0 0
By yannathebanana

Suji woke up to find her back at her bed, she was panting and was in need for oxygen.

"It felt so real.." She whispered.

Euna opened the door and sighed at seeing the state Suji was in.

"Suji, your going to be late for training! C'mon!" She scolded while brushing her teeth.

Suji checked her clock, it read 8:37 and that caused her to jump out in panic.

"How long was I sleeping?" Suji's eyes widened.

Euna shrugged in response, "I dunno, you came home late."

"I came home late???" Suji almost yelled.

"Yeah, maybe after midnight. I heard the door open and close, and I knew it was you, so." Euna reassured and smiled.

She tilted her head in confusion but remembered she had to get ready to go to the building. She had to practice for the day she was going to perform in front of the CEO in a few days.

Once Suji arrived at the building, everyone went inside the building and Suji got a few stares from fellow trainees.

"Welcome, welcome trainees." Mrs. Moon looked stubborn. "You all will be performing in front of the CEO in a few days, so please practice for that. I'll be working with Eunbi and Suji." She eyed the duo and that caused stares to be looking at them too.

It's always been like this, Mrs. Moon had a close eye on Eunbi and Suji because when they performed as partners, it was the worst collaboration that was presented. Eunbi kept going to the front, and Eunbi changed up the moves to her own style while Suji tried to follow what was there.

☁️☁️☁️

"Eunbi and Suji, your up next." Mrs. Moon held the back of her pen on her bottom lip and her other hand holding a clip board.

Eunbi proudly stepped up and Suji followed.

"3, 2, 1.." Mrs. Moon counted.

The music started and Suji danced to the choreography her and Eunbi decided to do, but Eunbi did a whole other choreography than the one they planned to do.

It was a mess.

Eunbi did a lot of twirls while Suji danced more powerful.

"Stop. Stop the music!" Mrs. Moon yelled.

Suji interlocked her hands together and looked down.

"I gave you 1 week, and this is all you planned? You two look like your freestyling and didn't even care about this. This goes to your mark on dancing, you do know, right??" She sighed. "I thought you two would make up but I was wrong. You two really don't care about friendship."

"Mrs. Moon, it isn't my fault Suji wasn't listening to me and not giving any ideas, I had to make the choreography myself, she's the one whos freestyling! Not me!" She said in her defense.

"Is that true, Suji?" She eyed Suji and raised her eyebrows.

Suji shook her head while looking down.

"She's lying. She just-"

"Quiet!" Mrs. Moon hissed. "You two, go outside." She pointed to the door. "And put your hands behind your head for 15 minutes! Go!"

Suji hesitated but had to obey the instructor, or else it'd give her more days. Eunbi followed after Suji but sat far from Suji.

"Why did you lie..?" Suji asked.

"I didn't lie." She said sternly, with an annoyed face.

"We worked on the choreo-"

"I WORKED ON THE CHOREOGRAPHY! OKAY?" She raised her voice.

"BE QUIET OUT THERE!" Mrs. Moon yelled.

It was 15 minutes of sitting in hell.

☁️☁️☁️

"You two, I'm giving you a chance." Mrs Moon sighed after saying that.

"On what?" Suji asked quietly.

"On creating a friendship with each other."

"Mrs. Moon, I would if I could-" Eunbi innocently said.

"Then what's stopping you?"

Eunbi stayed quiet after that.

"Suji, if ever something happens that Eunbi did, come and tell me quickly, same with you Eunbi. If Suji does something come and tell me right away." Mrs. Moon fixed her posture and stood up straight.

"But Mrs. Moon, how are we going to make a friendship?" Suji tilted her head slightly.

"You two will be performing in front of the CEO, together. I already spoke to the CEO and he has agreed to this."

The both of them gasped.

"You two have to make an effort, no matter what. Because it's not in front of some dance instructor. This time, it's in front of the CEO." She smiled evilly.

Suji bit her lips and Eunbi nodded.

☁️☁️☁️

Suji and Eunbi walked together back to the dorm, trying to fix things up and forget about the past.

"When do you wanna practice together?" Suji finally spoke up.

"I don't know. You choose a time." Eunbi seemed careless, but she was all new to this friendship stuff, espiecally with Suji again.

"How about tomorrow after training? At the park which is near the dorm."

"Sure." She smiled a bit.

After minutes of walking, they finally reached the dorm and they both stopped to face eachother.

"Great, I'll see you tomorrow?" Suji's eyes lightened up. Maybe they can finally get along?

"Yeah, yeah. See you." She waved as a reply.

☁️☁️☁️

"Woahh, you spoke with Eunbi? I thought you hated her guts! That's amazing." Jane stood in front of the door when Suji opened the door to their dorm which resulted in Suji getting startled.

She nodded in response, "Mrs. Moon said me and Eunbi should resolve things since we're going to perform together in front of the CEO in a few days."

Once Euna heard that, she jumped up from the couch and stood beside Jane.

"Oh my God. For real? That's so funny" Euna giggled.

"I know right!!" Jane looked at Euna and they started laughing together while high fiving eachother.

Suji rolled her eyes and went to her room.

"Yah we're not finished with you yet!" Euna yelled and followed Suji with Jane, "Also Mingyu called to ask if your okay."

"Why?" Suji furrowed her eyebrows together.

"Dunno. He said from last night-" Euna and Jane came to realization.

She gasped, "Did you two perhaps-"

Suji cut them off. "W-What nonsense are you talking about??" She yelled slightly. "Me and him aren't in good terms.. Plus dating isn't allowed for him and I. W-Why! What were you two thinking about?" She stuttered a bit.

"Noothing. Nothing at all!" Jane and Euna laughed sarcastically as they ran away from Suji's room.

But Euna's head popped again out of nowhere. "Oh yeah, he said to meet him downstairs at 10:45."

Suji didn't think through and checked the time on her clock. 10:44. She totally forgot she was mad at him, but didn't have time to think about what she was doing and hurriedly went downstairs.

"Mingyu?" She saw him leaning against the wall.

"Are you okay?!" He raced to Suji once he saw her. He held onto her arms strongly, examining every part of Suji's face in concern.

"Yeah, I am. What's wrong?" She asked apathetically.

Mingyu suddenly hugged Suji and Suji awkwardly patted his back.

"You don't remember last night?" Mingyu whispered into her ear.

Suji widened her eyes and pulled out from the hug. "What happened last night?"

"Youngtaek.." He muttered.

☁️~~~☁️

I think im planning to end this ff soon bc its not going well lately hahaha.

but thank you so much for the support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.5K 14
------------------------ "...Because I'm just through the glass" ------------------------ *Touches on some pretty heavy topics. Please read at your o...
1.7K 18 13
Just have fun reading if u do
19.2K 1.2K 41
Yikes...
2.9K 208 16
"You know why am I still breathing?" "Why?" "You are the reason." "W-what?" "This is painful at the same time beautiful truth of my life, Hyung." MA...