︵‿︵‿୨9୧‿︵‿︵

Days turned into months.

Time passed by so quickly,

Though Eunbi and her group of friends did once in a while tease Suji and drop some rude words, Suji told herself not to talk back or things would get worse; so she tried her best to ignore her even if it was hard.

They were all able to move into their new dorms with the help of one another.

Suji met her dorm mates and got along with them very well. Euna was very funny and her smile could brighten up the dorm, she was very well-mannered and would always ask how your day was. She was very good at making the beds in the morning and waking up the other girls so that was her main responsibility everyday.

Jane was basically the mood maker of the dorm, she'd always crack up jokes though she was the youngest among them, and she'd often cheer for her new made friends. Her role in the dorm was to wash the dishes and do the laundry, even though it seems like a lot of responsibility she could always get it done. Now that's a good maknae!

As for Suji.. Her role in the dorm was to clean, she hasn't ever really liked cleaning but she had to make it a habit knowing that cleaning won't do itself. She also sometimes cooks when they decide to not have bento boxes for dinner.

Ever since, they've been close and even met Euna's friends, Yujin and Minju.

Though, they never knew about Eunbi. It was not really a surprise since they all go to different classes and don't see eachother often except at the dorm.

However, Mingyu?

He was only getting along with Wonwoo. Woozi and Mingyu wasn't getting along at all. Mingyu would always bring up Woozi's height whenever they fought, leading Woozi to chase Mingyu with his guitar down the street or around the dorm building; which caused a lot of commotion and led to them being scolded at 2AM in the morning by the building supervisor.

Suji and Mingyu's friendship started to turn weak ever since they started to make new friends.

Perhaps that's why they didn't keep in contact with eachother during highschool?

They never really had phones back then, so it'd make sense.

They'd only call once a week because of busy schedules and meet up maybe once or two months?

Whenever Youngtaek would tag along with Suji, their friendship grew. It's like her friendship with Youngtaek was growing, while her friendship with Mingyu was going away.

Youngtaek and Suji espiecally became close because they'd always coincidentally see eachother when they exit the building. (Also their classes are a few doors away from eachother)

She hated to admit it but, at times she forgot about Mingyu.

☁☁☁

"Suji!!" Euna called for Suji who just took a step out of the shower with her towel wrapped around her and her hair up in a towel.

She hummed in response.

"Someone's here to talk to you on the phone!" She called out once again.

Suji opened the washroom door and quickly went to wear Euna was; who was holding the phone for Suji.

"Hello?" She asked in curiosity. It could be her mother or even Youngtaek?

"Hey."

"Who's this?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Wow you forgot about me already? Can't even recognize my voice." He scoffed through the phone.

"Mingyu! I'm sorry, I couldn't recognize your voice, did you go through puberty?" She teased and smiled at her small joke.